[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israelis help a goy out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15
File: oxO0PEt.jpg (99 KB, 900x1125) Image search: [Google]
oxO0PEt.jpg
99 KB, 900x1125
Am I allowed to live in Israel if I marry an Israeli Jew? Can I marry a new as an atheist or will I have to "convert"? Will I have trouble finding jobs etc in Israel, as an Arab, even if I learn Hebrew and integrate myself completely into Israeli culture? I don't think I'll look distinguishable from an everyday mizrahi but the accent might throw some people off
>>
Yeah you'll have some problems but it can be done if you marry a jewish chick and convert.
Its usually very hard to convert tho, judaism isn't very much "free for all" or missionary. You have to prove cultural interst and go through tests with rabbis and such. Kinda sucks, but ye.
About being arab, there is nothing like a "good arab" who likes the country, people will probably find you adorable until you bomb a bus one of these days
>>
>>76229789
Oh okay, how does that work though? A lot of Israelis are culturally and ethnically Jewish but not religious, do the rabbis disapprove of such sentiments ? What do they think of such people ?
>>
>>76230346
People who are culturally and ethnically Jewish but not religious were born jewish so the rabbis have no say in that matter.
Those people would not be able to become jewish if they wren't born into it tho
>>
File: 1462401493046.jpg (30 KB, 400x492) Image search: [Google]
1462401493046.jpg
30 KB, 400x492
>>76229164
You don't want to be in Israel as an Arab. Even darker Jews get the shake down.

You typically have the best chance if you are converting to orthodox judaism and you are well off and some type of European.

It actually makes you look more suspect if you have a Jewish girl friend. If they think you're converting for the religion instead of the pussy, you will get a lot further with a crusty old Rabbi.

But yeah, even dark ethnic and religious Jews will get roughed up by IDF regularly.
>>
>>76230346
They cant say shit about them. You will have to become a jew to marry a jew in israel.

The process is long and painstaking, ESPECIALLY by the standards of the Rabbis of Israel, you will have to study for a year or more and deal with Rabbis who will try to discourage you from converting, ESPECIALLY if they know you are doing it for marriage. I'd not tell them about it honestly, because if the marriage ends and you stop practicing they will see you as their fault.

Rabbis must also reject you according to the Torah, they will schedule meetings with you and "forget" to show up, they will be rude to you, they will not return your calls, etc.

If you think I'm lying, look any of it up. All true, I went through it. You have to do it orthodox or they wont accept it as legitimate btw, good luck!
>>
>>76230932
Hmm okay, interesting perspective. I don't look too Arab, I look white but am extremely hairy. Now that I think about it I look Jewish as fuck
>>
>>76231678

He missed a lot of the process, read my post to get a better idea.

T. Convert
>>
File: oven-repair-virginia.jpg (228 KB, 610x893) Image search: [Google]
oven-repair-virginia.jpg
228 KB, 610x893
>>76229164
Where all the Jews in this thread are going.
>>
File: heil.jpg (61 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
heil.jpg
61 KB, 500x271
>>76231860
"I believe white people are the master race, gas the ki- UGH!!!"
>>
Yes Jew give us your women
We will fill them with our goy seed
>>
>>76232044

nope! Orthodox jews cannot marry non jews :)
>>
>>76230628
So rabbis rule over Israels immigration policy?
>>
File: munichmassacrelol01.jpg (152 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
munichmassacrelol01.jpg
152 KB, 980x552
>>76231994
Jewish athletes have really bad days sometimes.
>>
>>76232134
I kicked a hassidic slut in the stomach once. Them kike bitches are so annoying. That bitch was wearing I fucking wig and it fell off when I kicked her. So fucking weird.
>>
>>76230932
>even dark ethnic and religious Jews will get roughed up by IDF regularly.
yea, no.
>>
>>76232316
>jews
>athletes
>>
>>76229164
>as an Arab
Don't come
>>
>>76231994
maple fag.
>>
File: smuganimegirl622.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl622.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
>>76232460
Well, they were bad at running back in 1972, and sucked at jumping fences in the 1940's, that's for sure.
>>
>>76232336

The Hasids are obnoxious and strange, but I admire their determination in serving their God, leaving modern civilization behind and praying 14 hours a day, shaving their heads, etc.

Why did you kick her though, did you get into an argument?
>>
>>76231742
Thanks fellow leaf<3
>>
>>76232512
I wonder what your family and peers would think of your beliefs. Do you ever think about that?
>>
>>76232617
any time. Are you interested in the religion at all? Are you currently religious?
>>
>>76232692
Right now I'm not religious at all, but I'm looking to learn about Judaism , do you recommend any resources?
>>
>>76232134
We'll see about that
>>
>>76232578
They're amazing at mental gymnastics. Almost as good as women.
>>
>>76232491
If he waits 30 years it will be fine.
>>
>>76232491
Why not?
>>
>>76232600
Bitch tried to say me and my cousin were following her. She literally walked out of a store in front of us. About a block in and she stopped and started talking crazy. That bitch was making a scene and threatened to call the cops so I just fucked her shit up and got out of there. Two fat jewish dudes tried to chase us but they're sloppy. They gave up after 50 yards. If we'd have been in my neighbohood, I would have beat that bitch even worse.
>>
>>76232838
Sure.

http://www.beingjewish.com/conversion/becomingjewish.html

That entire site is good, and also rebbit.com/r/Judaism

On the subrebbit, beware of the reform / conservative posters, they are essentially non religious, do not listen to them, only listen to orthodox posters. If you make a post with your intentions, they will help you.
>>
>>76232993
Because I want this country to be whiter as time goes, duh
>>
>>76233035
kek, wild guess that you live in new york? The jews there are not known for their manners
>>
>>76233132
>implying jews are white.
Israel is going to get browner.
>>
>>76233156
I'm from Chicago but most of my family on my dads side live in NewYork. I used to spend summers there with them.
>>
>>76233156
>implying that jews anywhere are known for their manners.
>>
>>76229164
Don't forget you have to mutilate your cock too.
>>
>>76233132
Refer to >>76231678
>>
>>76233288
I see. Yeah, the jews in new york are pretty unique.. I'd like to say that the vile and rude ones are in a minority, but I havent been there.
>>
>>76233304
Certain communities of the Orthodox in Israel are very kind, even to >filthy goyim
>>
>>76233426
>>
>>76233267
Yeah, I know you're doing the whole demographic meme, but real soon diaspora will flee Europe due to Islam, not to mention we can always do an ethnic cleansing. Another option is a two state solution + punishment and then the inevitable war.
And I said whiter, not white. Ashkenazi's are 75% Euros, and Euros have proved themselves as the best society builders.
>>76233367
Oh, sure then. Just marry an ashkenazi or a russian to breed the shit out(no offence) and don't be muslim
>>
>>76233611
>punishment
Banishment*
>>
>>76233371
They look so stupid and are always whining. My cousin said the cops would've arrested us just because that satanic whore called them. That's when I was like fuck this shit and booted her.
>>
File: Jewmatzos.gif (2 MB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
Jewmatzos.gif
2 MB, 472x360
>>76233580
Looks like that ginger Bongistani ISIS guy's little brother.
>>
>>76233580
Woah, a rude Jew. This refutes my point about every single jew in the world being peaceful and loving.

This is like the left saying >HAHAHAH PEDOPHILE PRIESTS CHRISTIANS BTFO ALL CHRISTIANS ARE PEDOS, FUCK RELIGION!!!

Its confirmation bias at its finest.
>>
>>76233361
Already circumcised

>>76233611
Ok cool

>>76233093
You're a good person
>>
>>76233718
Orthodox Jews really are shitty, even towards their fellow citizens.
>>
>>76233671
Satanic whore, why do you say that? I thought you said she was a Hasid? they are anything but satanic really, they live their lives devoid of many pleasures we take for granted in the name of God, sort of like Nuns.

As for how they look, what do you mean? I don't recall women having any specific dress codes besides modesty and the whole hair thing. What did she look like?
>>
File: 3XhCWVr.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3XhCWVr.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>76233611
>jew
>we can always do an ethnic

Two state solution is impossible at this point. IF a full war broke out Israel would loose. They are outnumbered. Also even if all the jews went to Israel that's only 14 million jews. Arabs would still outnumber them.

>Euros have proved themselves as the best society builders.
They're about as good as Orientals, Aryan Indians, and Arabs.
>>
>>76233718
Not an argument.
>>
>>76229789
I'm armenian and finnish mostly, I have a normal sized nose. Think I could pass as a jew? I'd rather join the winning team
>>
>>76233837

My Synagogue treated me with kindness (except for the Rabbis, which arent supposed to) while I was converting, and they are as orthodox as can be, russian to be exact. I know its anecdote, but I can say that at least my community has some good ones.
>>
>>76233837
Honestly you guys should draft them and use them as human shields the next time you invade Gaza. Two birds with one shekel.
>>
File: 1465122194723.jpg (1 MB, 1751x1648) Image search: [Google]
1465122194723.jpg
1 MB, 1751x1648
>>76233928
God bless molyneux, I'm just waiting for "The truth about Adolf Hitler" and i'll be laughing my ass off, he's either pandering for that $$$ or lost his mind lmao

>>76233815
Good luck my friend. I hope you live near a synagogue, I had to bike 1 and a half hour every time I wanted to go.
>>
>>76234002
Why haven't you gassed yourself yet?
>>
>>76234239
I'm not Jewish, why should I gas myself?
>>
>>76231742
>T. Convert

You're Orthodox? What made you convert?
I wouldn't mind visiting Israel one day and marrying a Israeli. Difference between me and OP and me is that I'm not Arab and could maybe pass as Ashkenazi if I grew my beard out.
>>
>>76233866
>Also even if all the jews went to Israel that's only 14 million jews. Arabs would still outnumber them.
We were talking about the demographics m80, not a war against other nations. If we have 14 million Jews here and we relocate the arabs to the state they will get(despite what you said a two state solution is possible) we might have a chance.
I'm not saying it's a given but I'm sure our racist govt is concerned with the demographic issue and is planning to fix it.
>>76234002
Alright, looks like we both have anecdotal evidence, so I'll add the fact that Jews are religiously nepotistic and that they do see goys as lesser being as a part of their doctrine. That would make them less kind to outsiders.
>>76234014
The fuckers won't draft. They are basically black tier special status welfare leeches here. But I generally agree.
>>
>>76234303
Because you are a leaf.
>>
>>76234128
>God bless molyneux

You said it. Watching his True News video right now.
>>
>>76234439
How's a two state solution possible. There's not enough land left for the Palestinians. Also good luck moving 30% of your arab population.

I know the orthodox are exempt from the draft. Just change the law.
>>
>>76234384
I'm converting, it takes a while. I lived a secular life and found it lacking. I wanted a religion that was very close to the book, but also kept to itself. Judaism fit the bill, so I began that journey.

I respect any observant religious person though (except the weird culty ones like the pagans and mormons, fuck those guys), it takes a lot of determination to observe scripture every day.

As for marrying an Israeli, why? Keep in mind that if she is religious, you would have to convert or your marriage would not be recognized, and I doubt she'd marry a non Jew anyway.

Only do it if you study Judaism and find it to your liking, otherwise there are too many hoops to jump through.
>>
>>76234502
I don't get why everyone is saying he's red-pilled now. All he did was restate what he's been saying since forever, but more direct.
>>
>>76234502
Hes based, I love his podcasts. Perfect for working out or just lazing around, he mixes humor with right wing politics, I'm glad he dropped that shitty anarcho capitalist fairy tail nonsense.

>>76234458

Good point, living in a country governed by Turdeau is enough of a reason to gas me
>>
>>76234717
>I wanted a religion that was very close to the book, but also kept to itself. Judaism fit the bill, so I began that journey.

So why judaism. Why not Islam. I'm assuming you are going to be orthodox jew. Otherwise what's the point.
>>
>>76234729
He went from

>open borders ya'll! Borders are the enemy!

To

>WE MUST HAVE SECURE BORDERS TO KEEP UP THE WETBACKS MUDSLIMES AND NIGGERS!

If that isnt redpilled I dont know what is.
>>
>Arab
Aw gross
>Arab Jew
You sick cunt get that shit out of here
>>
>>76234630
They get the west bank and gaza. I'm counting on Trump in this regard.
We moved our own population forcefully a couple of times already(hitnatkoot), and it's also possible without the use of force, using things such as financial incentives - just like we offered money to niggers to self deport, and it worked fairly well.
Remember that we can always use the oy vey 6mil thing and go full jeudonazi on them. And at any rate I trust my govt to take care of our racial homogeneity
>>
>>76234980
Borders are just a man-made construct. They do not exist naturally.
>>
>>76234910

>But also kept to itself

Islam tries to spread, when you try to convert to Judaism, the Rabbi is required to tell you "Don't bother with it" and try to make you stop.

I wanted a religion that kept to itself, didnt preach to anybody, (Orthodox) Judaism fits the bill. I also enjoy the culture surrounding it, my first time attending a Shabbat service was incredible, it felt spoke to my spirituality which lay dormant since I dropped religion at... twelve? or something.

Orthodox is the only way to go, conservatives and ESPECIALLY the (((((REFORM))))) jews are a disgrace to the religion.
>>
>>76234717
>As for marrying an Israeli, why?

I'm discovering more and more myself by knowing and questioning myself, but let's just say my relationship with my family and somewhat faulty upbringning played a part.
I figured that if some Israelis are open enough to non Jews, then it's possible I can one day find one. I don't really care about raising my kids Jewish as I'm already non religious myself, but am possibly open to conversion.
>>
>>76235191
Most useful things are
>>
>>76234877
>I'm glad he dropped that shitty anarcho capitalist fairy tail nonsense.

Did he? I thought he's still ancap>>76234980

>>open borders ya'll! Borders are the enemy!

Did he actually say this? Keep in mind I just started watching his videos 2 months ago so I might have missed out on some things.
>>
>>76235084
(You)
>>
>>76235179
Orthodo jews are the ones living in most of the settlements that would need to be resettled. They have stated numerous times that they will never leave and that they would rather die and rebel than leave.

The 6 million thing didn't happen. Although that is a possible solution. You should just gas the orthodox instead of relocating them.
>>
>>76235191
I agree, what is your point?

>>76235246
Yep, I think our situations are similar. I had a traumatic childhood and christian parents that treated the religion like a joke, I lost my religion young, and came back years later looking to find it again.

As long as you don't take it too far (Hasidism) Judaism can be a positive thing for you and your kids, you'll certainly never be alone again if you convert, as the community treats their own like family.
>>
>>76235274
>>
>>76235435
Yep, you might not know this, but he started in 2004 or 2005, listen to his first thousand podcasts to see how he started.

His ideology has nothing to do with anarcho capitalism, not anymore, he is more like a cultural libertarian fiscally conservative pundit now.
>>
>>76235542
You're a fucking traitor. You're worse than a coal burner. You are openly accepting kikery. Disgusting. Fucking disgusting. This kills the goy.
>>
>>76235468
>Orthodo jews are the ones living in most of the settlements
Not really. It's not the pinguin kind, it's the knitted kippa kind, they are very militaristic and patriotic. I have no problem with them, as opposed to the black hats.just fyi
>The 6 million thing didn't happen.
Does it matter? we can still use it to excuse genocide
>>76235601
>Kikes are shilling for borders
Get your paranoia figured out m8
>>
>>76235687
A traitor to who? Should I have followed in my parents footsteps and become a.. Greek orthodox Christian, whatever that is? It sure didn't do much for my parents, they had the most chaotic marriage I've seen, bar physically abusive marriages. I know its just anecdote, but I cannot bring myself to follow in their footsteps.
>>
>>76235542
You plan to move to Israel?

> positive thing for you and your kids

Oh, I don't have any kids. Meant before that I wouldn't care about raising potential kids Jewish. My parents would be pissed but I don't care anymore. Life is really too short.
>>
>>76235726
>Not really. It's not the pinguin kind, it's the knitted kippa kind, they are very militaristic and patriotic. I have no problem with them, as opposed to the black hats.just fyi
Regardless for a two state solution you would have to remove them. How would you do that.
>>
>>76235882
Orthodox jews are shit to their wives. There marriages aren't great. It's just that the man holds all the power and the women always has to submit.That's why there is no conflict.
>>
>>76235687
Is he forcing you to mix with Jews? Do you still have a choice whom to mix with? I don't see how his business interferes with your own.
>>
>>76236100

I meant your future kids, yeah. My parents were pissed as well, even though they didnt care for their religion. Oh well, you make your own decisions in life when the tree you fall from is rotten.

I don't plan to move to Israel, no. I plan to visit of course, mainly for Yeshiva courses, but I'll probably live in the US or Canada.
>>
>>76236320
That's the kind of bullshit that will end the white race.
>>
>>76236156
Forcefully if needed.
It's not like the pali state will not attack us on day one and give us a proper excuse to exterminate them.
>>
>>76236320
I didnt say their marriages were perfect, I just said that my parents had a chaotic nightmare of a marriage that produced shit kids, it would be crazy on my part to follow in their footsteps.

I'm not making a statement about all christians by the way, I know for a fact that often enough, observant christian couples have incredibly strong marriages.
>>
>>76236320
>>76236386
He's right you know. Whites oughtn't ruin their genes or convert from Christianity, they are already being displaced.
>>
>>76236533
I can't believe I'm siding with a jew.
>>
>>76236533
I wouldnt ruin anything, I doubt I'd marry anything but an Ashkenazi.
>>
>>76236585
To be fair a Jew is siding with you
>>
>>76236585
You are siding with an ethnic jew, not a religious one. Learn the difference, it could save your life.
>>
>>76236619
Alright but as a general rule white people should stay Christian and marry whites, in my opinion. If you're marrying an Ashkenaz you're basically helping him to breed the Jew out, so thanks I guess.
>>
>>76236791
Are you Jewish? You sound like a palestinian muslim right now.
>>
>>76236845
No. He just realizes that there aren't that many jews and if they start breeding with goys they will go extinct. He's trying to protect his own. which you should be doing.
>>
File: 14649773081001.jpg (289 KB, 1280x911) Image search: [Google]
14649773081001.jpg
289 KB, 1280x911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r33TJWf8RK8
>>
>>76237050
What? Do you know what makes somebody an ethnic Jew? If you are born to a Jewish mother, you are jewish. How would that breed out the jews?
>>
>>76236845
Neither, Russian. I just think that Jews should pretty much abandon their religious identity and adopt a national one, stop being Jews and begin being Israelis.
The white thing is about racial purity. I dislike shitskins, whites have proved themselves throughout history. I want this country to be as white as possible.
>>76237050
Not really, I think we should be goys. We were kicked out of so many places you can't help but wonder - maybe it's not jealousy after all. I'm protecting my own in the national sense.
>>
>>76237119
That is a religious doctrine, not a genetic fact. Can be easily ignored.
>>
>>76237225
What is the difference? Who will notice that and care, really? Outside of /pol/ and perhaps certain Hasidic Rebbe
>>
>>76237119
Do you actually believe this. That's not how genetics works.
>>
>>76237296
Ashkenazi's are distinct enough from whites that it is noticeable.
>>
>>76237343
I'm parroting every Orthodox Rabbi in Israel, take it up with them if you want. Of course you do not magically get Jewish genetics, but you are considered a jew after orthodox conversion recognized by an authentic rabbinical council.
>>
>>76237296
The difference is that even if your mother is a Jewish Ashkenazi, and she married a goy, you are born less Jewish, genetically.
If the offspring will also not be culturally Jewish he will be a practical Euro. And after a couple of generations he'll be a literal Euro.
>>
>>76237404
Okay, what is your point? Muh ethnic purity? It sure as hell beats marrying a modern womyn.
>>
>>76229164
Israel doesn't allow interfaith marriages
Even if you marry outside and get Israel to recognize it, you'll never be accepted as an actual Jew and no shit will you br discriminated against there
Israeli Arabs at least have their own community, you'll have nobody in a country radically split among ethno-religious lines.
Don't do it faggot
>>
>>76237490
what if Orthodox judaism remains with the offspring? I get your genetic argument, but I fail to see its relevance or substance. They worship like jews, they are jews.
>>
>>76237641
That's why I said Jews should abandon their Jewish identities.
>>
>>76237641
Judaism is tied to ethnicity much more than other religions.
>>
>some leaf cuck is converting to judaism

such is the life in canada
>>
>>76237717
This contradicts what the Rabbis say, do you know better? Yes its true, an ethnic jew can be a piece of shit jew and it will be fine, but what else?

>>76237681
What are jews without Judaism?
>>
>>76237903
Normal people without persecution complexes and segregated communities.
>>
>>76237903
>This contradicts what the Rabbis say
Fuck what the rabbis say nigga. I don't give a shit. All I care about is what is biologically the case.
>>
>>76237990
Should we abolish all religion, or just Judaism?

>>76238022
They agree with the genetics though.
>>
>>76237990
>>76237903
Based Jew. He's right. The reason jews are always persecuted is because they seclude themselves and claim to be superior. They annoy the majority. They scapegoat themselves for the most part.
>>
>>76238095
Judaism and Islam. Both proved themselves to be harmful the way I see things.
>>
>>76229164
The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

http://www.kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

http://www.welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

http://www.dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
>>
>>76238137
Should we condemn christians for those that choose to picket and anger people?
>>
>>76238224
Jewish doctrine is racist and segregating, and the Jewish identity is full of traumas. So it's not really about individuals.
>>
>>76238224
Yeah. Most religions are bullshit.
>inb4 l tip

So is new atheism while we're at it.
>>
>>76238172
Get rid of all of them or none of them
>>
>>76233718

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3O3EB6pjHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlvxI99gYow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpvjfO097E

but all i see on the internet is jews attacking everyone else.
>>
>>76238357
Why? What is this nihilistic notion that there are no things that are superior to other things?
I think Christianity is better, so it shouldn't be abolished. Islam and Judaism are worse, so they should.
People will always need spirituality and they must have a constructive way to channel it.
>>
>Can't convert because I'd have to cut my dick skin off and become a half-man.
Truly, this world has no fairness left.
>>
>>76239175
>The body is a historical repository and remembers everything. The pain of circumcision causes a rewiring of the baby's brain so that he is more sensitive to pain later (Taddio 1997, Anand 2000). Circumcision also can cause post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anger, low self-esteem and problems with intimacy (Boyle 2002, Hammond 1999, Goldman 1999).
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/myths-about-circumcision-you-likely-believe
>>
>>76238752
4:20 am and you are here instead of
>>
>>76239464
Bring me weed
>>
>>76237490
Don't really care, going to find a Jewess and make some Jewish kids with her.
>>
>>76239720
>I'll do what I want despite what I'm told to do on 4chan
Yeah, I know
>>
File: 1463585728003.jpg (11 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1463585728003.jpg
11 KB, 244x250
>>76238348
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.