[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Third Grader Forced to Take Off Trump Hat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: trumphatcontroversy.jpg (64 KB, 1305x734) Image search: [Google]
trumphatcontroversy.jpg
64 KB, 1305x734
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/california/Third-Grader-Forced-to-Take-Off-Trump-Hat-381908861.html

>land of the """"""""""free"""""""""""
>>
>>76227213
God I hate California, a shame to our Nation.
>>
>>76227213
serves him right, looks like a knockoff hat from China
>>
>>76227213

>kids wearing hats in school
>literal rule nation wide

>liberal media uses it as a cheap attempt to make a story
>>
Apparently Tinker v. Des Moines doesn't apply anymore.
>>
>>76227506
This, coverage of this is a joke. I can't believe how retarded pol can be at times. The only reason this kid gets shit is because he's "that kid", no one third grader actually gives a fuck about trump or politics.
>>
>>76227506
>>76228797
Liberal damage control.

Drive this story into other media HARD.
>>
red commie hat
>>
>>76227382
Norcal, anything below san-fran needs to be severed and purged. Nor cal is lovely, both the people and land. Saying that.. we still get strangled with the SoCal's demand for water which kills farms, as well as their need to push insane laws/reforms.

It has been against the rules for some time to wear certain articles of clothing while in a classroom, or even to school. Then again.. we have had instances where wearing an article of clothing with an American flag on it, or USA or the like will get you sent home during times of Mexico day or some shit.
>>
California needs to sink into the ocean
>>
>>76227213
Mate you can't legally cross a road. What made you think you were free?
>>
>>76229248
im calling MI6 for your word abuse
>>
>>76229248
hey don't say the r word
>>
>>76229502
Redneck?
>>
I don't support parents making their kids love a certain politician, and I think children should be left out of it until they are fully matured to understand it. But in the occasion the child does get tangled in politics and wears a Trump hat to school, I think the kids who were bullying the kid for his views should get punished rather than his hat being taken away.
>>
>>76229588
Ill say it just this once but dont make me say it again

road
>>
>>76229781
What did they ban speaking of roads over your side of the lake as well?
>>
>>76227506
He was wearing it between classes, which the school allows.
>>
>>76229699
>I think children should be left out of it until they are fully matured to understand it
I think its fairly easy for a kid to understand that you have to protect the borders of a nation or get flooded by shit skins.
>>
>>76230011
Redpilling at such an early age could cause autistic displays in later life. His power level must learned to be concealed
>>
>>76230166
this.
how do you think we all ended up in this shithole.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.