[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a good, thought out reason why you hate trans people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 35
File: wpid-18_447_524.jpg (6 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
wpid-18_447_524.jpg
6 KB, 300x200
I want a good, thought out reason why you hate trans people.

Someone changing their body so that they are happy doesnt effect you at all, so why does it matter? All HTR and surgeries arent paid by your tax money, you arent dragged into their transition, and the chances of you coming across a transgender person and not even knowing it is pretty high.

>inb4 they will rape my daughter in the bathroom!!

The very large majority of trans people use the bathroom to pee etc (oh my god!! Who woulda thunkd?!?!) Not to harass or sexually assult you. In cases were you do hear of dudes going into the ladies room and attacking women, almost every time they are not actually transgender.

People also seem to forget about FtM trans men. In most discussions about trans issues, they are completely overlooked. Why is this?
>>
File: 1462911260490.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462911260490.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
I don't hate them.

I don't approve of society sheltering and justifying mental illness.
>>
They're just ill people and symptoms of an ill society. I don't hate them as much as pity them.

FtMs are a tiny fraction of all trannies too.
>>
>>76221486
First post is best post

If they want to lie to themselves about being trans then fine but when they try to force me to believe their delusions then we have a problem
>>
>>76221307
I'm MtF with a Mexican boyfriend.
>>
Except they are paid by taxpayers' money here. And they all agree amongst themselves what to say to qualify for surgery. Disgusting hivemind.

And they still commit suicide anyway.
>>
>>76221307
I hate most people in general. Any group of people that deems me wrong for not wanting to associate with them gives me more reason to dislike them. If I don't want to be around homosexuals, trannies, furries, kikes, niggers or whoever it's my own fucking choice. Piss off.
>>
I don't hate them, but awful domestic experiences involving a former trans fiancée has left me with considerable personal distate for them.
However I still think they at least deserve whatever medical/psychiatric attention they are insured or can pay for, and bathrooms are the least of my concerns.
>>
>>76221486
Spot on.

Mostly I object to people trying to push this stuff onto kids who are too young to really understand it
>>
And have you ever had anything to do with an ftm? Fucking sjw with roid rage who wants to tell the world about every single new chest hair.

Fuck that
>>
>>76221307
I don't hate the people. I hate the culture. If I disagree wth their views they more often than not "crusify" me as a bigot, misogynist, hate mongerer, racist, ect. They are forcing their views and their special snowflake life onto my lap and dance a little jig and shout "accept me." The culture is hypocritical and counter productive to a logical society since their reasoning is "feelings and emotions."
>>
File: image0018.jpg (31 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
image0018.jpg
31 KB, 640x357
I feel sad for them, as I feel bad for schizophrenics.
But I feel so much rage when they teach children shit about gender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnNLDKdnD7A
>>
>>76221307
>Someone changing their body so that they are happy doesnt effect you at all, so why does it matter?
If people started cutting their arms off because it was a cool fad that made them feel special, would you support that too?
>>
>>76221981
I am actually ftm
>>
>>76222173
Why is that though? I think its good that children are educated on the subject, so that if they someday have those feelings they wont be left in the dark and confused
>>
>>76222263
no you arent
>>
>>76222263
>they are completely overlooked. Why is this?

cause FtMs arent seen as threatening masculinity, only MtFs are, so they are hated.
Also FtMs are often invisible due to T being way more effective.
>>
>>76222173
This degenerate has what looks like underage friends, I want to puke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYCwJ7abCZU

This is him before transitioning into a mannequin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfw5O3qhTXo
>>
>>76222586
I suppose thats fair
>>
>>76221307
>All HTR and surgeries arent paid by your tax money
Actually, they are.
>>
>>76222263
you hang out with the dudes and fuck girls?
>>
>>76222660
I dont think thats fair, its just how things are. I know an FtM, never seen him get shit for anything, I dont exactly get problems either, but people are way more careful around me when they know what I am.
but germany is pretty easymode socially anyway
>>
>>76222042
I think the culture you are thinking of is mostly tumblr/teenagers. Though it would be nice to be accepted, as it feels a little shitty to be shunned by society
>>
>>76222499
They teach gender ideology to 5 years old. "You can choose whatever gender you want". That's like increasing their suicide risk by 20 times.
>>
>>76221307
Because they willingly ignore reality and they expect everyone else in existence to do the same.

Ignoring reality is a fundamentally dangerous thing to do and leads to a society of easily-manipulated fools (fedora example - look at all of religion).
>>
>>76222891
The reason sucide is so high in the trans community is because people dont accept us. I am 100% certain the stats would be lower if society was more accepting
>>
>>76222815
I meant your point is fair, but i agree
>>
>>76223043

You can't accept the entirety of society to go along with your pantomime and pretend you're a woman any more than I can call myself a paki and get away with being a paedo for it.
>>
>>76222499
Children should be educated with something personal like that through their families, not schools. School should teach kids English, math, history, and the sciences.

We cant keep using school as a crutch for bad parenting.
>>
>>76223043
You have a mental illness. I'm not going to go around assaulting trans people, but I will not accept them as normal either and I will not support an overhauling of society to do so.

You have a fucked up mind and you need treatment. Ironically though you will never get a real treatment because treating trans as a mental illness is now too taboo to do real research. Have fun living a lie your entire life, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be you.
>>
>>76223306
Lets keep me, personally, out of this. Keep it general
>>
>>76222840
Everyone gets shunned by society for one reason or another. The only time you won't be shunned is if you're beautiful. Then you have the whole world on a plate
>>
>>76223433
>people dont accept us
You included yourself.

Regardless, my point is unchanged.
>>
>>76223306
>because treating trans as a mental illness is now too taboo to do real research

youre not going to find that many trannies that dont think its a mental illness. the point is there is no other treatment.

>Have fun living a lie your entire life
most of us are painfully aware senpai.
>>
>>76223043
if suicide doesn't get ya, the AIDS will
>>
File: 1461156713452.jpg (82 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
1461156713452.jpg
82 KB, 400x435
They aren't "trans" they are mentally ill. They haven't transcended anything, they're just mentally ill so for the duration of this comment that is how I will refer to them.

I hate mentally ill people who refuse to acknowledge their mental illness.
I hate mentally ill people who force their mental illness on others.
I hate mentally ill people who try to corrupt little children with their mental illness.
I hate mentally ill people who demand tax-payer support for their mental illness.
I hate mentally ill people who demand government support of their mental illness.
I hate mentally ill people who demand religious organizations go against their doctrine.
I hate mentally ill people who spread diseases like AIDS and HIV around.
I hate mentally ill people who defy the laws of nature and God.

That's why I hate mentally ill people.
>>
>>76221307
>All HTR and surgeries arent paid by your tax money, you arent dragged into their transition
But that's a lie... http://www.transequality.org/know-your-rights/medicare
>>
>>76221307
Ich wähle die AfD in der Hoffnung das gawalttätige angriffe auf Schwuchteln nicht mehr geahndet werden.
Die Polizei tut was die Politik sagt ;)
>>
File: RAINBOW FLAG IS EVIL NOW.png (465 KB, 882x535) Image search: [Google]
RAINBOW FLAG IS EVIL NOW.png
465 KB, 882x535
I guess even the rainbow flag is bigoted now. Trans people really are mentally ill.
>>
File: 1460421612506.png (197 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
1460421612506.png
197 KB, 800x1160
>The only solution that will actually result in positive change.
>>
>>76224035
Most of the garbage posted on this board is from the mentally ill; people with paranoid delusions and irrational behaviors and thoughts. Do you this place?
>>
File: 24585.jpg (41 KB, 467x494) Image search: [Google]
24585.jpg
41 KB, 467x494
>>76224096
Wenn das dafĂĽr sorgt dass Deutschland wieder sauber wird und meine Schwester (cis) drauĂźen rumlaufen kann ohne dass ich angst haben muss dass sie ficki ficki bekommt werden wir uns einig :3
>>
>>76222586
I'm kinda the opposite. It takes balls (or not) to be like a woman, regardless. But no ftm will ever be nearly a man.
>>
>>76224096
I dont speak german, i'm currently visiting a friend
>>
>>76224394
proxy fag
>>
>>76223043
Yea no shit nobody accepts you, that's because you are not mentally healthy, with all respect.
Accepting something doesn't make it right, so its not an argument.
>>
File: image.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>76222263

Kill yourself
>>
File: Two Moms Are Better Than One.jpg (296 KB, 648x588) Image search: [Google]
Two Moms Are Better Than One.jpg
296 KB, 648x588
>>76224234
At least there is evidence to support some of their claims, as opposed to a man who says he has the brain of a woman and was "born in the wrong body."

There's more evidence that the Holocaust was faked than there is for trans people's insane claims.
>>
>>76224242
NatĂĽrlich mein Bruder, wir werden die Karkerlaken verteiben und daraus ein Fest machen wie St. Patricks Day wo man die vertreibung der Schlangen gedenkt
>>
>>76223306
This.

Trans people are ill abd we shoukd not support them by giving them treatment that are hurtfull for them, like adding pills with hormones so they can fuck up their body
>>
>>76224588
>At least there is evidence to support some of their claims, a
No there isn't. It's all infographs and garbage. You're just brainwashed and you believe these things because it fulfills some fantasy of yours. You're the one who'e mentally ill for believing in conspiracy theories. Not only that but most of the people on this board should probably be locked up just for their desire to commit violence.
>>
>>76224394
Let me summarise it for you,
We vote for the AfD and then we will beat up the fags
>>
>>76221307
Don't hate them. I just think that they should be treated for a mental illness, rather than being celebrated by the general public/media for being "brave".
>>
>>76224658
Perfekt.
dann kann ich auch damit leben selbst in die kammer zu kommen.
>>
theyre not human
>>
Probably because you wont shut the fuck up about them.
Never had a problem with them before until you put them in everything.
I dont care about your life.
>>
>>76221307
Bathrooms have stalls. Bathrooms were never the issue. Showers and locker rooms are. Because if I can go to whatever bathroom, I probably have to go through the changing room and have a perfect look into the showers, seeing all the pussy I want. Can't trannies just use stall in male and female bathrooms? It's just for this minority to feel better. Women and men should not sacrifice their rights for them. It's an offense to go into a women's locker room for a men, even if he is just "watching".
>>
>>76221307

But there's already a cure, why be trans if you could just cure yourself?
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (53 KB, 544x356) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
53 KB, 544x356
>>76224754
Weak bait.
>>
>>76225095
Id rather transition to be who i want to be than go through some sort of converstion that will make me not trans or whatever
>>
>>76222173
Did that fool rub a liter of Vaseline on its face before taping this video?
>>
>>76225095
oh please
dont bring the pimozide meme now. we went over this a hundred times already
>>
>>76225196

Schizophrenics take meds rather than indulging in their fantasies. You're sick. Why wouldn't you take the cure instead?
>>
File: NotRacist.jpg (137 KB, 750x760) Image search: [Google]
NotRacist.jpg
137 KB, 750x760
>>76221307
Because there is ZERO scientific evidence to prove it is anything other than a neurological condition expressed through Gender Dysphoria Disorder and should be treated with 2mg Pimozide daily.
>>
>>76224903
Auß den Hähnen kam leider nur Wasser.
Manche Geschichten sind schöner als die realität
>>
File: 1461028352057.jpg (45 KB, 446x413) Image search: [Google]
1461028352057.jpg
45 KB, 446x413
>>76225177
You're just mad because it's true. Most of this board is a bunch of paranoid delusional retards that believe in things that aren't real. Most of the praise terrorist like Breivik or worship the Nazis. There is probably more people with mental illness on this board than in the trans community.
>>
>>76225266

No, anon. That's not what I'm talking about.
>>
>>76221307
Never had a problem with seeing one in person. I just said.. "Woah, I think thats a dude" lol. and move on.

Now I hate the movement, all the whinng about their rights, and young kids being encouraged to come out and making it all "normal" and accepted, when its clearly fringe behavior.

Keep it in the closet seriously. Now, on a subconscious level, Trannies make me uncomfortable. They are not normal, and its just weird.
>>
>>76221307

>doesnt effect you at all
>Use these pronouns or else
>Cater to me or else
>let me in your changing room or else
>let me alter prepubescent children's hormones or else
>Let me teach your children that my mental illness is normal or else
Bake me a cake or else

This meme needs to die.
>>
>>76224096
bait and bullshit
>>
>>76221486
Fpbp
Nothing against trans-sexuals, but I'm tired of people not giving them the help they deserve. And no, I don't mean coddling and telling them how brave they but actually counseling and helping them to become stable people
>>
>>76225354
Because i know who i am and what i want to be. A schizophrenic would most likely not be happy living in their hallucinations. I am 110% certain that i would be happy if i was to transition. I know that i would not be happy if i was to take a "cure"
>>
>>76225453
then you have my attention, what are you proposing?

>>76225386
nice meme

>>76225414
awww...
>>
>>76222239
Underrated Post
>>
>>76225608

Everyone who was cured stopped feeling the urge to become a woman. Why not at least give it a try? You're not even curious?
>>
>>76225493
It affects all society. Culturally, functionally and etc
>>
>>76225728
Not really, because id rather be happy with who i am than happy with who im not. Even if transitioning is harder than just curing myself, id still rather transition. Being trans is just who i am, and i wouldn't want that taken away from me
>>
File: 1461453589132.jpg (71 KB, 374x667) Image search: [Google]
1461453589132.jpg
71 KB, 374x667
>>76225493
The first step is to re-educate the youth.
>>
I just consider trannies to be a lost cause, because no matter what course of action they try to take to address their mental illness, most end up committing suicide.
>>
File: 10158306a.jpg (32 KB, 305x425) Image search: [Google]
10158306a.jpg
32 KB, 305x425
>>76225728
Id have taken the offer before I transitioned, but now its too late

>>76226307
>most end up committing suicide

thats a meme, the suicide rate is only high compared to the average person, its not that high in absolutes.
>>
File: Featherless Parrots.png (14 KB, 1555x220) Image search: [Google]
Featherless Parrots.png
14 KB, 1555x220
>>
>>76221307

>I want a good, thought out reason why you hate trans people.

I don't. I pity them. They have a severe mental illness but instead of receiving appropriate treatment/counselling they have their delusions supported and reinforced by progs and are actively encouraged to have their bodies mutilated.
Bad enough that this happens to adults but we're now seeing prepubescent children undergoing hormone therapy etc because their fucking scumbag prog parents want to use them to virtue signal.

>People also seem to forget about FtM trans men

Because they're a tiny minority of a tiny minority.
>>
>>76226307
Funny enough, the only time i ever feel like shit is when people are transphobic towards me/ the trans community in general
>>
File: CSA.jpg (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
CSA.jpg
3 MB, 1680x1050
>>76221307
>effect

You mean AFFECT you uneducated cunt.
Effect is a noun.
Affect is a verb
you cannot be "effected" by something any more than you can be "ceilinged" by something or be "briefcased" by something.

Why you, with your tenuous relationship to the English language, feel compelled to harangue the rest of us over a matter for which you would appear to have as little grasp over and literacy is profoundly abstruse to me.

Now good day to your, sir.
>>
>>76221307
You can't change your gender. I'm not going to entertain the delusions of mentally ill people because I'm not a sadist.
>>
File: 9201947.jpg (62 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
9201947.jpg
62 KB, 850x1133
>>76226438
thats not how reality works for most of us. even the cute transwomen I know are at the very least depressed. most are a lot worse off, even if they pass
>>
File: IMG_1763.jpg (677 KB, 1993x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1763.jpg
677 KB, 1993x2048
>>76226438
Here's to hoping you have a shitty day, faggot. It doesn't get better. Far-Right organizations are rising and the Left-Wing is resorting to violence to suppress us. Soon that will fail and we will dominate.

Either that or Islam will, and you're fucked either way.
>>
>>76225438
Holy fuck! You're a faggot!
>>
>>76221307

Because cutting off your dick is a mental illness, the acceptance of mental illness. to declare such a behavior as normal is deadly posion for a society and will accelerate our moral decadence and therefore our downfall.
>>
>>76225995

But you won't be happy with who you are. You aren't happy with yourself now, and you still won't be after you transition.

Honestly I was baiting you so you would ask "What's the cure?" and I'd tell you it was a tall bridge but now I'm actually starting to feel bad for you so I want to give you real advice.

Pumping yourself with hormones and turning your dick into a fake vagina isn't going to make you happy anon. Most trannies end up committing suicide and that's because it turns out self-mutilation doesn't make people happy.

It will be hard, living with a mental illness is always hard. Even more so when society has decided to encourage that illness. But you can make it anon. You can still live a happy and fulfilling life if you work at it, please, don't cut off your dick.
>>
>>76221307
>Limiting freedom of speech for feels
>Forcing me to pay for your fetish from healthcare
>Doesn't effect you

Kek, my hate doesn't affect you too so fuck off.
>>
>>76222263
So what? So you end up as a dickless manlet instead of just being a dyke?

Why do ftms always hang around with dykes anyway?
>>
>All HTR and surgeries arent paid by your tax money

incorrect. In the UK all that shit is provided on the NHS at the taxpayer's expense
>>
What's the point and trying to cater to a group of people who end up killing themselves regardless of how well or how poorly you treat them?
>>
>>76227138
Im actually female to male (need to get a dick sewn on)

But i think the only reason i would be unhappy with myself after transition would be if people made me feel that way.

Ive known i was trans since as far back as i can remember (obviously never knew the term, but i definitely felt it), and the chances of my whole life building up to a transition then finally going through with it and then still not being happy with myself is unfathomable.

I'm happy with myself most of the time because i know I am working towards my end goal, and the only times i ever feel like shit or feel like i will be an unhappy abomination for the rest of my life are when people try and tell me that what i am doing is wrong, and that mutilating myself wont make me happy.
>>
>>76221307
They force their propaganda on us and our children. Now it's your turn, Merkel. Give me one good, thought-out reason why you hate heterosexuals.
>>
>>76227862
I dont hate heterosexuals. I have 0 reasons to hate heterosexuals
>>
>>76227736
how old are you? you sound really young
>>
>>76228039
Im not disclosing my age, sorry
>>
>>76221307
I don't hate them. I have an intense aesthetic objection to what I regard as self-mutilation and self-delusion. You can do whatever you'd like to yourself, but it hardly ever seems to make anyone happier.

People can allow or disallow anyone they want using their property. There should be no such thing as "anti-discrimination" law bullshit.
>>
>>76228100
I am not opposing your viewpoint, but I think as a sub20 preHRT ftm, you shouldnt be discuss these things (yet). firstly, you lack a lot of experience, and secondly your view on how transitioning works is really romantic, as in, really far away from my experience (and everyone I know that did it)
I wish you the best of luck though!
>>
>>76221307
>Someone changing their body so that they are happy doesnt effect you at all,

"Affect" in English, friend.

And it does not affect my life until these people want to use the force of law to make me, on pain of jail time or financial/social ruin, go along with their delusions of self-image.

By their logic I could really really reallllllyyyy think I was a king and try to get laws in place to add "transroyalty" to hate crime laws' protected classes.
>>
>>76227736
Bullshit. When I was eight I wanted to be black because I had a black friend and he was cool. I got over that.

Can't you see everything you have written is all me me me me me?

You think life as a dickless manlet will be easy? You think you'll ever get a straight girl? (you won't)

Live your life as a lesbian or something, don't ruin your sex organs and spend your life on anabolic steroids.

And maybe get an actual life where you can contribute something and be proud if yourself too
>>
>>76228100

If you're young please don't do this to yourself. I used to know a girl back when I was in high school who transitioned. It was very sad. At least wait until you're older to decide, high school is fucked up and really warps your mind while you're there. You're probably just depressed desu senpai.
>>
>>76221307
>another thread of /pol/ loving trannies

fucks sake, just ignore these
>>
>>76228500
>>76227736
>germans cutting up their reproductive organs and taking hormones to fuck their bodies up
>all the while brown people keep streaming in whilst native germans turn themselves into fetishised monstrosities

very good goyim, as long as you can feel all bubbly and good inside and get your cummies, the rest doesn't matter! Who cares if your entire country will be arab by the end of the century, get your confused feelings sated right now!
>>
>>76221804
>former trans fiancée
>trans fiancée
>fiancée

>>
File: 1386384109104.jpg (34 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
1386384109104.jpg
34 KB, 326x246
If you want to cut your dick off and go around calling yourself Francine go right ahead, it's for the best you don't breed anyway. But don't expect me to call you a woman, because you aren't.

Worse still they're trying to get the idea that it's possible to change from a man to a woman, or that it's possible to be anything other than a man or a woman, accepted as fact. This is a crime against truth, and when someone starts trying to present falsehood as fact that IS a good reason to hate them.
>>
>>76227736
>But i think the only reason i would be unhappy with myself after transition would be if people made me feel that way.

You can't control other people, so you need to get happy from within. Ruining your body won't do that. Basing your entire identity around what's between your legs won't do that.
>>
>>76222239
There is actually a group of people who are into this shit. They are usually deemed mentally ill and forced into treatment before they do major harm to themselves (provided they are discovered in time)... yet with trannies, we are more than willing to assist them mutiliate themselves and suggesting they get help is a hate crime. Seriously, I am so fucking over the world today. The only thing keeping me alive is morbid curiosity of where we are going next.
>>
>>76229135
doesnt really matter. contemporary germany isnt worth to be saved anyway. the men are cucked to oblivion and the women are worthless whores. theres no point in fighting for this. if there was a fight though, Id join in a heartbeat.

as for bubbly shit: I am mentally ill aside from being a tranny anyway, so who cares?
>>
>>76221307
So what kind of trans are you? MtF or FtM?
>>
>>76229566
Ftm
>>
Trannies and race mixers will be the first to hang.
>>
>>76229873
You don't want to be a man in this day and age. Trust me OP.
>>
>>76227736
When i wasbyoung i denied everything having to do with being a girl because i hated the idea of it so much. Now i want to be one and i was just avoiding it. The feeling really took off during puberty. You dont feel like it when youre a little kid though. There is no difference between a girl and boy early in youth truely.
>>
>Doesn't effect you at all
Actually, most western healthcare makes it so taxpayers have to pay for your delusions.

Even with that, you're also forcing people to accept you rather then molding into society, so yes you are making an impact and you are effecting others. This mantra is fucking stupid and it always comes from the ones who are actually doing shit but have some type of delusion that their actions are somehow excluded from being obnoxious because they're special. As a gay man, traps and transvestites are utter fucking cancer. Even worse then flamers.
>>
>>76221307
I don't.
>>
>>76230223
>Actually, most western healthcare makes it so taxpayers have to pay for your delusions.

as long as we have to pay for fatties, drug addicts and smokers this is not an argument.
>>
>>76227736
Nobody makes you feel ashamed unless you already feel that way yourself.
>>
>>76230424
What kind of retarded reasoning is this?
>It's okay because I'm comparing myself to other degenerates?
Jesus christ.
>>
>>76221307
>I want a good, thought out reason why you hate trans people.

No. Fuck off, queer.
>>
>>76221307
There is a difference between a diagnosed mental illness where transitioning is the appropriate prescription and the socially transmitted mental illness that is taking hold in pop culture. I'm all for supporting the mentally ill but I am against the social policies of appeasement and acceptance that are forced down my throat by SJW's. As far as I'm concerned they are blurring the lines in all areas so that society at large has no center expectations of public decency.
>>
>>76229873
>>76230077
Trust me, grills have it so easy compared to men.
>>
>>76230900
That doesnt stop me from feeling how i do
>>
Slippery slope and also my tax money goes to the NHS which pays for trannies abortions
And also free boob job because otherwise I'll commit suicide
>>
File: 1461783688110.jpg (264 KB, 850x2170) Image search: [Google]
1461783688110.jpg
264 KB, 850x2170
>>76230550
I AM a degenerate. Id prefer to not be one, but singling me out over the others is just unfair, especially since being a tranny is a mental illness and not just like 'OH, WOW, I WANT TO FUCKING EAT PIZZA EVERY DAY!!'

if it helps you though, I paid like 32k€ for my surgeries, the taxpayers only payed a few hundred bucks for my pills, and only because I am forced to go through the system. I wouldnt have if I could just buy this somewhere else and still be considered 'legal'
>>
>>76221307
It effects everyone. People can no longer trust what their eyes are looking at, a fundamental natural ideal of the natural world. You're being deceived.

Children with no pre disposition look at Trans people as fucking abominations before they even know what hate is. It's not until lefty parents tell them it's okay that they're circumvented.

It also means there exists a loophole to enter bathrooms and rape people unguarded. Men WILL become "women" purely just to rape girls in bathrooms.
>>
>>76231075

so you are ridiculing my everyday pizza illness?

Disgusting
>>
>>76231075
It is a mental illness, trying to get people to accept you for your mental illness however is an idiotic premise.

Fair enough, look be a fucking transsexual loser whatever that isn't the fucking problem. It's the shit like justifications or rationalizing of being an essential patient of a insane asylum. I'm not going to call you a woman if you've previously been a bloke, and I will be disgusted by you.

That shouldn't matter, because other people should not impact you. But apparently they make enough of impact you need to force people to appeal to you.
>>
>>76231307
kek
thanks anon!
>>
>>76224157
Wait a sec, so you can burn USA flag without any consequences, BUT you can't burn Degeneracy flag?
>>
Honestly, most trannies know that they are mentally ill. The problem is that there is no cure, so the only thing that makes them feel better is looking and living as a woman.

If you are aware that there is no cure and you are still anti-trans, then wouldn't that be a bit harsh?
>>
>>76231490
Blaa blaa blaa can't discriminate against the opressors bla bla bla it's a cultural thing, blaa blaa blaa.

>>76231601
Yes. But I don't give a shit.
>>
>>76221307
I don't really care, i'm just tired of seeing this shit everywhere.
>>
>>76231378
I dunno man, you can do whatcha want, I dont care. I lose if I get clocked, doesnt matter if people are nice to me after, it feels like the exact same to me anyway.
>>
>>76232414
I don't you understood.
I don't like transsexuals, never will.
But not under moralism, I just personally think you are not fit or beneficial for society, and encouraging your behaviour would inflict negative consequences on children, especially if you educate them upon a subject only adults can fully comprehend.

I'm not saying some dictatorship should stop you, I'm just saying they shouldn't facilitate you and leave most of these surgeries up to privately owned companies which only allow aduls.

I fervently dislike LGBT, any activists, including governing powers which support such ideals, even if I am homosexual.
>>
They will beat you up for looking at them, I guess that is reason enough to hate these subhumans
>>
>>76232883
I find it hilarious that your trannies are violent.
>>
>>76221307

It's a natural avoidance reaction, the same reason you don't like to be around be with schizophrenia or other mental diseases.
>>
File: 1413065906666-1.jpg (283 KB, 1149x786) Image search: [Google]
1413065906666-1.jpg
283 KB, 1149x786
>>76232841
my point was: it doesnt matter if you like trannies or not. if people can tell I am a tranny when I interact with them its on me, no matter how they react.

and I dont have a problem with the stuff you proposed I think. as a tradeoff, the draconic gatekeeping has to stop though
>>
>>76233221
>He says while posting nazi fetishism stuff
>>
>>76231075
You fucked yourself. The coming monetary war you're going to need your funds in your pocket as much as possible.

Trannies are just victims of the health system. You were put out of pocket for a load of shit.
>>
>>76233377
whats wrong with that? are you scared of nazis?

>>76233415
unlikely, 30k is ultimately not that much money and I dont see a happening looming on the horizon either.
>>
>>76233839
>Talks about draconian laws
>Posts national socialism fetish shit
Honestly, you don't see the problem with this
Not by morals, but how contradictory it is?
>>
Let them be what they wanna be but they should morph to society, not the other way around as is happening.
>>
Because Trannies want to inflict their mental insanity up unto me, First the pronouns, then the bathrooms, finally they will demand the unacceptable and people will rebel and kill them.
>>
File: 1413066307209-2.jpg (496 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
1413066307209-2.jpg
496 KB, 716x716
>>76233952
oh...youre right, shouldve seen that coming
I post nazi girls for the aesthetic. I am not actually natsoc though. so it shouldnt be contradictory
>>
>>76234228
>Tranny posts nazi shit for aesthetic
Couldn't be anymore stereotypical there could ya?
>>
>>76224588
That picture breaks my heart. The poor kid never had a chance. Adopted by psychopathic dykes, no one deserves that.
>>
>>76234378
I dont think thats stereotypical, but whatever floats your boat I guess?
>>
>>76234970
It is a stereotype, I'd guess you'd be young or under a rock not realize there's a huge fanbase for nazi herms/trannies. Anyhow, got to go exercise now.
>>
>>76234913

Disqusting. Also that dyke on the left looks like tranny Ben Garrison.
>>
>>76235237
I really want to punch the smug cunt on the right.
>>
>>76235099
I am 26 and have spend lots of time in tranny communities in the last 5 years. there are a lot of fascists, but very few that go for the nazi aesthetic (apart from thinking the uniforms were great)
way more are leftists or communists tho
>>
>>76235359

I really feel bad for that kid though.
>>
>>76221307
>>76221307
Because they use corrupt politicians to force their beliefs on others.

Same reason we hate kikes and mudslimes
>>
>>76221307
FtM are just dykes that's why they're overlooked. They have their own sub-category under lesbians - it's called the plaid wearing, man-hating, softball loving lesbians.
>>
>>76235738
Im not attracted to girls though
>>
>>76235878

Probably because you're a straight woman who is destroying her life t b h f a m.
>>
File: 1342071186055.jpg (119 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1342071186055.jpg
119 KB, 480x480
>>76221307
why are they deserving of political effort
>>
>>76235738
Actually its worse than this. The butch dykes know the ftms, they used to be butch dykes themselves.
Some are weekend genderwarrior types that fuck with pronouns. Some cut their tits ofg. Some take t and get hairy and lairy. All of them ask the butch dykes when are they gonna do it too.

Ftms are the most degenerate thing ever. Like growing a beard and having a mastectomy makes you a man. Fuck them, they have fuck all idea of what manhood is or how hard it is to be male.

They hide in lesbian groups because no straight woman would ever go near them, so they are manlet beta freaks wiyhout dicks.

Less of a rape danger at least. I don't suppose it'd make any difference which toilet they use
>>
>>76235878
Haha you're one of those who get butthurt that men only gay fuck clubs don't want you in.

Go fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>76221307
They want to pass their mental illness as something normal and something to be proud of. You people have started encouraging it, which is a bit more than tolerating and accepting it
>>
>>76225196
>is rather live a lie then work to be cured
Therein lies the reason trans will never be accepted
>>
I don't think it's natural, but neither is the rest of modern medicine, so I keep my mouth shut.
>>
>>76221307
alright
if i don't want them in my home or my business then why do you harass me until your throat dies
>>
>>76237760
You're free to not invite them into your home, but if you're a businessman it's a bad move economically to turn away a customer just because you disagree with their choices in life. (Also, kinda retreading the "black guy at the lunch counter" debate we had 50 years ago.)
>>
>>76238075

Yeah but people are not mentally ill degenerates covered in filth and STDs. Oh wait.
>>
I'm mtf and recognize its a mental illness, I've had many hours of counseling and therapy from both Christian and secular psychiatrists and have yet to find a cure besides shaming me to the point where I want to kill myself. That is not a cure for me. I don't force my beliefs on others or trap straight men into having relationships with me. I really would rather be left alone, the SJW movement has hurt me more than helped.
>>
>>76239694
What are you talking about?
You have absurdly easy access to the cure.
>>
>>76239953
K
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.