[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone else sick of all these huge brands in our face every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1465110821597.jpg (12 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1465110821597.jpg
12 KB, 250x225
is anyone else sick of all these huge brands in our face every day? i wish they'd just die. friggin m&m's, mcdonalds, coca-cola, all garbage-products and all aggressively advertised everywhere. people fuckin dancing around and shit clanking coca-cola bottles like it's the greatest thing ever. coke's even gonna come out with an ad defending aspartame. aspartame, for fucks sake. let's all stand up and say NO to the trash. NO to shitty food. next halloween let's SHUN twix. SHUN snickers. let them know we're informed, diligent consumers now and we're not just gonna take what's being spoonfed to us through the mkultra mind-control media. hallelujah.
>>
>>76218531
Just stop watching, asshole /dumbass ,
YouI really need to
>>
Fucking autists, I swear
>>
>>76218531

>falling for the soda jew

McDonalds is great though. But Wendy's is better on the off chance that the niggresses get the order right.
>>
>>76218531

These products are meant to be enjoyed in moderation, not all day err day.

Fucking Americans.
>>
>>76220347
MCdonalds is pretty gud when you hit something hitting the spot and it's 23.00 a clock.
>>
I already cut out the sugary Jew from my life. Water only. Feels good being red pilled.
>>
Why are there huge brands in your face every day?

For me, there is a huge sky and huge trees and all kinds of other things I'd rather look at. And 4chan. 4chan is pretty huge.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_jjK48fpYQ
>>
>>76218531
STOP DRINKING SODA FAGGOTS
DO IT NOW
SPEND A FUCKING MONTH WITHOUT IT, JUST DO IT

Soda is one of the easiest things to drop, and one of the biggest sources of useless calories. Soda just tastes fucking gross after you haven't had it for a while. Stop falling for the sugary jew.
>>
>>76220744
I can't believe anyone over the age of 25 drinks it. By that time you should know how stupid it is to be drinking caffeinated sugar water.
>>
Aye, soda is fucking terrible for you. Diet is no better, don't fall for that either.
>>
>>76218531
All of them jewish owned.
>>
>>76220627
>23.00 a clock

That shit is overpriced as fuck
>>
>>76221829
What's wrong with soda? It has no calories, no sugar, no nothing why does your soda have calories and sugar?
>>
>>76222438
That's only for Club (tm) Soda.

Even to this day, we still taint "limey water" aka "tonic soda" with our high fructose poison syrup out of spite.
>>
coke is a clear example of how jews run the world.

>people start complaining about high sugar and calories
>just add zero,diet,light to the name
>media power
>commercials,commercials,commercials
>people start drinking coke again

fucking pathetic, how can people fall for this?
>>
>>76222649
You mean tonic water? Why would that have sugar... And club soda is soda there's no other soda unless you're retarded. Maybe you're talking about pop
>>
>>76222649
JESUS CHRIST YOU SICK SICK FUCKS

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS.
>>
>>76222719
>Why would that have sugar
Not sugar. High Fructose Poison Syrup. They sneak that shit in everywhere.
>>
File: maggo face lmao.jpg (21 KB, 380x405) Image search: [Google]
maggo face lmao.jpg
21 KB, 380x405
I love a refreshing coke when it's warm, especially from a glass bottle.

Orgasmic.
>>
>>76222954
For some reason Pepsi tastes more syrupy than coke but hi it hey both use syrup either way I don't drink pop it's gross one can and I feel sick
>>
>watching television
>2016

shiggy diggy do
>>
>>76218531
people are waking up to all of the crappy products. that's why they need to make PR adds explaining why it is OK to drink chemical sweeteners and paying money to do so when you could just drink pure clean water, which is more healthy.
>>
>>76223070
>it's gross one can and I feel sick
I know. I mean I can take some jack & coke because at least I'm drinking my troubles away, but you'd slam your brains out over the counter only to wonder how to slam more of them out at the way some people guzzle it down.
>>
I think most people know cola is shit for you in excess amounts.

Now try helping the youth deal with energy drinks like Monster or Red Bull.
>>
Shut the fuck up you autistic faggot. Only people who bitch about soda are leftists and people with zero self control. Would you prefer you were forced drinking government issued black water tainted with Somali semen?
>>
Goga-Gola is water in Ameriga :D:D:D:D

BURGER, FREEDOM FRIES AND COGA-GOGA IS FREEDOM. :D:D:D
>>
File: eincoke.jpg (31 KB, 583x418) Image search: [Google]
eincoke.jpg
31 KB, 583x418
>>76218531
theres literally nothing wrong with coca cola
>>
I drink a soda about once a month, usually mixed with vodka. And I prefer to have them as a frozen soda.

Sue me, faggot
>>
>>76223602
I bet you could pass this on social media and get a liberal "boycott" going

>oh my god did you know that coke likes the hitler man? oh my gosh noooooo
>>
>>76218531
There's nothing wrong with aspartame, fool. Go get some science in you instead of internet bullshit.
>>
>>76223602
Great. Like my family needed another reason why I'm a Nazi.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.