[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, here's the deal. The usual pathetic SJW-WhiteKnight-Crew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: steak-house.jpg (259 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
steak-house.jpg
259 KB, 768x576
Ok guys, here's the deal.

The usual pathetic SJW-WhiteKnight-Crew at my university is trying to impose a "Veggie Day" on everyone else, which basically means there won't be real food at any mensa on the whole fcking campus.

Obviously everyone would just go eat meat somewhere else, but just for fun: What are the strongest arguments in favour of eating meat?
>>
>>76210415
>It is delicious
>It provides you with essential nutrients
>Humans are biologically meant to eat meat
>Hitler was a vegetarian (not really an argument but it will work on SJW faggots)
>>
>>76210415
Try to avoid mensa when its a veggie day.
Its all about money.
>>
>>76210415
Just bring your own food with A LOT of meat and sit with the faggots that will eat the veggies.
Don't stop moaning while taking bites.

Arguing with them is a lost cause. They will either think that you're crazy or will laugh at you in their SJW circle.
Not giving a shit and being friendly while eating meat at their table will send a much stronger message.
Real alphas don't argue. Real alphas act. Or something like that.
>>
File: ice-t-institutionalized.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ice-t-institutionalized.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>>76210415
Step away from my meat or I will shoot you in the head.
>>
>>76210415
whip out some enriched multicultural frankfurters and go to town on them
>>
>>76210415
Make your gf/mom make you a Monstrshnitzel and demonstrativelly eat it on hallway when there's a lot of people.
>>
>>76210415
Bring a charcoal grill and sell all-beef franks in the upwind parking lot on that day.
>>
>increased risk of heat disease, stroke, diabetes, obesity
>consuming mammalian estrogen
>less fiber = worse shits

I think you can manage without it for one day, bucko
>>
Start a Grillparty right in front of the mensa
>>
>>76211164
This.
Bring a steak, and make sure it's so rare that you can swish the meat around in the blood before taking bites.
Moaning while chewing is key, and bonus points if you can get blood to dribble off your chin while eating
>>
>>76210415
If animals didn't want to be eaten then they shouldn't be so delicious
>>
>>76210415
do veggies really believe that plants don't have souls
>2016
>not receiving energy through sunlight
fucking degenerate scum, kill em all
>>
>>76214911

For bonus points, get a tough cut like brisket so that you have to use your mighty canines and incisors (which are really meant for eating lentils) to bite chunks off of it.
>>
>>76212508
if you cherrypick negative sides, cherrypick some good ones too:
>Iron
>vitamin B12 besides others
>high protein
Also, i'll be the Devil's advocate: "increased risk of heart disease stroke diabetes and obesity" applies only if you are a sedentary fuck and let all of the energy store, instead of using it (and actually growing muscles and producing androgenes). That way you'll fight the """excess estrogen""" in meat. Also, fibers lower testosterone too, and are not that vital as opposed to proteins.

I agree, it wouldn't hurt, but the thing is not the health issue, it's the case minority stuffing their ideology into others' faces and eliminating free will. You sure don't want that to happen with some religion, do you?
>>
>>76210415
Political liberty to not be kidnapped into stuff you don't want. Eat that motherfucking steak.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.