[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you people wake up in the morning and think that getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
File: 1465056413294.jpg (49 KB, 1039x768) Image search: [Google]
1465056413294.jpg
49 KB, 1039x768
How do you people wake up in the morning and think that getting a job is worth it? All of our countries are going to shit, everything is falling apart to the chime of Marxism, and there is no social coherency or moral center of any society in the West anymore.

So how do you think 'yes, working is just great'. I've been through three years of university to get a peice of paper that I just don't give a shit about really, to get a job I'll just want to kill myself doing. There is no point to living anymore, and why on Earth would I want to. How do you motivate yourselves to have a career? HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CAREER?! I have no idea how someone even gets a career. How the fuck is it done? I literally want nothing in life. Nothing makes me feel good, nothing makes me fall satisfied, and nothing is worth anything. Fuck everything.
>>
File: islam-uk-flag.gif (15 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
islam-uk-flag.gif
15 KB, 650x400
>>76209134
BREMAIN NOW!
>>
>>76209134

I'm just working out getting ready for the race war. Nothing else even matters.
>>
>>76209134
Sounds like you have depression or borderline personality issues.

I suggest going to the GP and seeing if he can refer you to a therapist.

Try taking CBD in the meantime, it has helped me tremendously and gets rid of crazy anxiety.
>>
>>76209306
>take the psychiatric jew to ignore the problems of our society
>>
>>76209306
I'VE HAD FUCKING MEDS FOR SEVEN YEARS

EVERY TIME I GO TO A THERAPIST THEY GIVE ME A SMUG LOOK

Why? How can people be so committed to reckless materialism that only corrupts and devalues the human soul to such an extent that it is futile? Is power so corrupting? Are people no worth it? I struggle. I really think I need Jesus in my life, but I can't even ring myself to burden Him with my pathetic nature.
>>
>>76209134
I don't have autism.
>>
>>76209535
you dont have to ignore the problems, but you can manage what's going on around you better if you dont feel depressed af and feel like topping yourself.

You can still have all the same opinions you have now, you just dont have to be depressed.
>>
>>76209636
Try never having a friend and then see if you're a well'rounded individual.
>>
File: cbdtbh.jpg (353 KB, 700x688) Image search: [Google]
cbdtbh.jpg
353 KB, 700x688
>>76209608
try CBD m8, I struggle with the same problems, it has honestly made me a happier and more productive person, you can get the oil off amazon.

yanks cant doe
>>
>>76209830
What is that? I don't have time for pseudo-cures.
>>
Here's what you should do Autism boy: Do what you love and love what you do.It's simple.
>>
>>76209809
I hate ppl,so I'm good.
>>
File: 1465059105683.jpg (520 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1465059105683.jpg
520 KB, 1500x1500
>>76209134
>All of our countries are going to shit, everything is falling apart

>everything falls apart
>Me: use my savings to move elsewhere and avoid the fallout, spend the rest of my life working in a beach bar in Cambodia and banging Ozzie backpacker chicks.
>You: stuck where you are, hunting pet dogs for foods because your bennies were cut off

That's why people work.
>>
>>76209899
its science my dear lad,

they extract the CBD from hemp in the form of an oil, your body has an endocannabanoid system to digest it and use it to control mood, sleep etc

basically the medical benefits of cannabis without the high at all, just the benefits of not feeling socially awkward and feeling ok, its really bizzare. And its legal.
>>
>>76209134
lol u jus a faggot cuck who is depressed. kill yourself.
>>
>>76210157
So you work to tell yourself that you'll someday be self-sufficient. Have you made any progress towards this, or is it only a lie you tell yourself?
>>
I agree that a lot of things are going to shit these days but it's still good to have an excellent work ethic. A strong work ethic is one of those characteristics that makes a man a man. Men take pride in working hard. You just have to find a job that you love and work hard at it. I'm a high school custodian and i love it.
>>
>>76210269
So what do you do? Do you look at Trudeau, at all of your pathetic parties and think 'we can make it'? If that's so, then you're just an idiot. If you're just taking drugs and weed to escape, you're a pathetic materialist, and the cause of the problems of this world.
>>
>>76209608
>Why? How can people be so committed to reckless materialism that only corrupts and devalues the human soul to such an extent that it is futile? Is power so corrupting? Are people no worth it? I struggle. I really think I need Jesus in my life, but I can't even ring myself to burden Him with my pathetic nature.

nope you were just on the schedule for social demolition my friend

welcome to the club

they have no need for middle class white males who expect standards and rights.
>>
>>76210333
Let me tell you something boy,the only person that can make things right with your life is (you)
>>
>>76209608
It 's no worry to Him, His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Pray.
>>
Once you give up hope of ever caring about anything, loving anything or doing anything you enjoy, then you can accept a career
>>
>>76209134
I want to move out to the woods, get a few chickens, a goat, run off solar panels and bio fuel generators to power a computer, lanterns instead of light bulbs, and a decently sized crop patch, why the fuck should I pay taxes to fund the white genocide
>>
>>76210477
I don't just have a bad worth ethic, I don't have one whatsoever. I have no idea how I can go about getting one, because I've never been proud of anything I've done, and I've never seen anything that I can do to potentially be proud of.
>>
>>76209969
>I hate ppl,so I'm good.
>>76209809
>Try never having a friend and then see if you're a well'rounded individual.

every once in a while im tempted to see what these people with a 'social life' have and Im once again reminded its a group of people who collectively pressure each other to spend money, talk about drivel all day long, and do absolutely nothing when you're in need.
>>
>>76210333

Made progress. I have ample savings, a lot stuffed away in various pension policies and investments and I'm extremely disciplined in my spending; I buy food in bulk, use a slow cooker to make large batches I can split and freeze, I don't buy any Apple shit, my computer is five years old, I don't use social media, I drink maybe one night a week. I workout and run five days a week.

It's about discipline, bro. The fact that you can see this shit for what it is places you at an immediate advantage - that's the way you need to think about it.
>>
>>76210794
>I have no idea how I can go about getting one, because I've never been proud of anything I've done, and I've never seen anything that I can do to potentially be proud of.

it's called DISENFRANCHIZEMENT

theyve been doing it to blacks for centuries
>>
>>76210860

and can you honestly say your life is better?

or you just dont have any time to think about how much it sucks
>>
>>76209134
You work for yourself, not for society. If you can't have a job that pays more than benefits then there is absolutely nothing wrong with being unemployed as long as the tax money is being used as it is.
>>
Because having a job gives me money which let's me buy tangible goods to prepare for the eventual happening.

I will have acquired capital while you have acquired dick.
>>
>>76210847
I just love being the best me that I can be.I really can't complain.
>>
>>76210931
Better to have odds to overcome, than to be told you have everything, and yet it be a lie that you can't overcome.
>>
>>76209134
If I didn't have a career I'd just shitpost on pol all day. That's enough motivation to keep me going.
>>
>>76211178
Are you a bitch or something? Your logic is illogical.
>>
>>76211014
>and can you honestly say your life is better?

Yes. It's about freedom. Money lets you do the things you want to do.
>>
>>76209134
>Not wanting to further the greatest civilization the world has ever known

If you want inspiration, just look to the stars. All the inspiration I ever need.
>>
>>76211379
"You a bitch, bro?"

Fucking Chad.

My point is that it is more motivating to be an underdog, and the opportunities of the underdog are much more in the USA than anywhere else.
>>
>>76211546
I used to. I tried being an astronomer. Then my teachers told me I was worthless and I got terrible grades because nobody cared.

Now all my dreams are dead. :^)
>>
>>76211432
What about your spirit?
>>
>>76209134
Because I am ugly and want to eat so not really much of an option. Don't live in a 1st world country but all your shit hits us with a couple of years delay so....
>>
>>76210557
joke's on you, i voted for trump
>>
>>76211599
do you really believe that?Do you kowtow to every mother fucker that you think is better than you? Well,you are just a bitch.You need to either enjoy being a bitch,or do something about it.It's not rocket surgery.
>>
>>76211692
>Letting others tell you how to feel about yourself

>Not applying yourself fully in a field you love

Was going to be a EE or ME but found I love wide area networking instead. I could literally spend hours and days reading about routing protocols and more efficient packet encapsulation. Once you find something that just clicks with you, it wil all make sense.
>>
>>76211856
You can only be baiting at this point.
>>
corporate slave for the last 14 years here.. i work from home so that makes it tolerable, although i've already put in 6 hours today which sucks. i'll be able to retire in a few years, so for now i'll kick ass and earn as much money as possible until then.
>>
>>76209134
we should all suicide in a single mcdonalds.scare the shit out of people and ruin everyone's day
>>
>>76212037
or maybe the truth just hurts,and it should,fagboy.
>>
>>76212195
Yes, please an hero so there are more jobs, resources and land for the rest of us. Those of you with no drive should self eliminate so we that do care about advancing the world don't have to support you.
>>
>>76212287
>It's not rocket surgery.
>>
File: 1462485918800.jpg (55 KB, 494x452) Image search: [Google]
1462485918800.jpg
55 KB, 494x452
>Have job
>Make money
>Buy house
>Money no problem, can do what you want
>Travel, meet new people
>Get qt3.14 gf
>Feel better about yourself

>NEETS
>Live at home
>Sulk in sorrow
>Blame everyone else but themselves
>Cannot into social behaviour
>Rage against the world online

Late puberty is rough OP
>>
Simple

1) Sex is fun

2) Being vastly more successful than other people close to your age is fulfilling (extremely easy with 34% of people in our bracket living with their parents)

3) As a personal rule, I will refrain from working over 25 hours in a week unless I'm extremely enjoying myself or have a large project with large earnings potential

Work smart, not hard. Idiot.

>a fucking leaf
>>
>>76212316
"Hey guys, he thinks that the world's problem is overpopulation!"

"Oh my God, Anon. Are you, like, some sort of Nazi?!"
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 236x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 236x295
This seems relevant.
>>
>>76209830
We can get it illegally
>>
Mexico is actually getting better.

To answer your question:

I work to finance my hobbies and actually enjoy my job.
>>
>>76211744
I don't know what you mean.

Mon-Fri, I get up early in the morning and go for a run, go to work, come home, lift, eat and then I have the rest of the day to do shit I want to do. Right now I'm working through my old uni textbooks from cover to cover because I'm thinking about going back for a PhD sometime down the line. I shitpost, watch a film. At the weekends I go to the pub.

What you need is a routine, bud. It's far too easy to just tune out and spend all day playing Dark Souls.
>>
>>76212332
That's the joke.Autist
>>
Life is suffering. All I do is suffer.

All I want to do in life is sit in a silent, dim, lukewarm room and shitpost on the internet.
>>
>>76212399
>>76212416

Narcissists ruin civilizations.
>>
File: emo-77363212069.jpg (37 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
emo-77363212069.jpg
37 KB, 600x401
> marxism
>>
>>76209306
>Oy vey goyim your psychopass is clouded, better go see a state-subsidized psychologist
>>
>>76212558
Well, you're being self-absorbed. I think you can do better by embracing religion.
>>
>>76212445
Who said anything about population? It's just a numbers game. 7.68 Billion acres on this earth, and if someone self-eliminates, just leaves one more for me. I'm not talking about over population, just more for me :)
>>
File: 1464505827252.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464505827252.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>76209134
the people that "think" once they wake up aren't doing just some "job".
>>
>>76212676

How the fuck is it self-absorbed?
>>
>>76212679
"Hey, this guy thinks that less means of production means more produce!"

"Oh my God, Anon. Are you, like, some sort of Nazi?"
>>
>>76212832
Well you're concerned with only yourself. How is it that you can be a well-rounded person, no matter how much you do, if you aren't spiritually engaged?

You've made one side of the blade sharp, and you're letting the other rust.
>>
File: 4L_MvBUzlSw.jpg (43 KB, 365x642) Image search: [Google]
4L_MvBUzlSw.jpg
43 KB, 365x642
>>76209830
Did you take my advice mate ? I remember referring it to a lot of people here and among my friends, this shit really works, I'm on 2000mg blue oil, anxiety gone and my fucking back pains are manageable now, I even walked 23km today :)
>>
>>76212852
>Less means of waste* mean more net* produce

There, fixed it for you ;)
>>
>>76212577

>unemployable weeb

>states personal anecdotes as empirical facts

Come on bro seriously life isn't that hard to enjoy you NEET. Stop coming up with excuses, get angry at us for calling you lazy, and use that anger to go do something to better yourself and your situation.

Fuck m8
>>
Well I don't know about you but I like having a house.
>>
>>76210847

Yes. "Normies" are very shallow.
>>
>>76213069
OK, so atm I do live with a parent, but paying rent and with a good job and a side business as well. Why has living in a family domicile been so demonized by the west? Property and homes stay in the family, and the banks collect less $$$ because less mortgages are filed. What's so wrong about living with family and NOT being a NEET?
>>
File: 1457836672242.jpg (95 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1457836672242.jpg
95 KB, 500x667
>>76209134
>>76209306
Probably this. I have bipolar disorder and reading this reminds me a lot of myself. Some days my mind is like OP's post but the next day I can be feel the complete opposite.
>>
>>76213023
Actually, I hate anime.

And it isn't. If everyone is self-absorbed, then there is no single core to a civilization, and it rots from the inside out. No unifying purpose = no society.
>>
>>76213318
Nothing, I just like having my own place. I love my parents but both are annoying as fuck after 20 years of living with them and I'm never going to find a family while living with my parents.
>>
>>76212969

You're not thinking long-term. Working on yourself and getting your own shit in order is an investment - an investment that other people will profit from when you eventually settle down. It makes it easier to find a good wife and it gives your kids an example to aspire to.

How the fuck can someone do either of those things when all they do is play vidya all fucking day and eat frozen pizza?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuL9rlURZx4
>>
>>76209134
>what is depression
>>
>>76213490
True, and that's when I would more seriously consider another living arrangement. However, pretty much come to the conclusion that there are no redpilled, semi-decent-looking, morally sound women where I live. Only other thing to live for is furthering our technological growth. :(
>>
File: 1464495907032.jpg (248 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1464495907032.jpg
248 KB, 480x640
>>76210625

Yeah, welcome to the club guys.

t.Poor White Guy
>>
>>76210739
>Una-bomber tier
>>
>>76214168
OP here. I really want what he said.
>>
>>76209134

Nothing makes you feel good? not even one thing?
>>
>>76209134
By getting a job, we can obtain the financial means to better the alt-right movement.
>>
>>76209134
I dunno man but I'm starting to get burned out of the grind and I'm only 30. I have $60,000 in cash and own property worth $240,000 how can I be self employed and make a loving. Suggestions?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.