[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real-talk, can someone please explain why they support this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 33
File: trump.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
What exactly do you want to see in your real life out of a Trump presidency and how would one of his policies create that? Is there anything besides a wall?

I talk to 30 different Trump supporters and they all give me 30 different versions of Trump, some think he'll raise taxes on the rich, others thing he'll lower them etc.. He's like Clinton, where people just paint what they want on him.

People here love to act like Trump is some big sore thumb for lefties. But honestly most of us aren't angry about it, just slightly amused and very confused.

Like I get why people vote Sanjaya on American Idol, that's the only reason I see high-information voters voting for Trump. As some sort of anti-social, suicidal tendency.

And yes, Clinton sucks too.
>>
>>76208232
bump, no reason then?
>>
The suprememe court is literally 4 progressives and 4 conservatives now. I'd vote Jeb in the general if I had to.
Muh freedumbs
>>
>>76208682
He's an authoritarian though? I understand conservatives voting for him against someone else sure. But people here are orgasmic about him.

This place used to be super-anti-authoritarian (could have been posturing I guess), but now it's like they /pol/ wants a super-strong-repressive-state.
>>
>>76208914
Why do you think he's some authoritarian fascist? Because he wants to enforce our immigration laws? Because he wants to stop immigration from countries with a high % of terrorists?
>>
>>76208232
dont answer the question this is hill shills trying to break our meme code
>>
>>76209241
He retweeted a quote from Musollini (yes this stuff matters), he's waffled on his opinion of David Duke, he openly said he'll pay for legal fees for violence at his rallies back before any anarchists started protesting him.

He wants a national registration of Muslims, just like Nazi registration of Jews. He's advocated for killing children of terrorists, a war crime. You can go on and on.
>>
>>76209729
*mussolini
>>
>>76208914
He's released a Supreme Court justice list. Regardless of what he might do, he won't be worse than Hillary. He's also talking about deportations.
>>
>>76209729

all of things i am fine with

i hate islam and do not want us to end up like Europe

why can't you see that voting for liberals in this country is voting for enslavement under the new world order? why the fuck do you think our politicians push for us all to stupid and blindly accepting of everyone and anyone around us? If you can't see this, then you are going to get seriously fucked when shit inevitably hits the fan and the globalists make their big coup d'etat on us
>>
>>76210047
You understand that to
>"root out all muslims from this country and gas them to death"
and
>"deport all illegals in the blink of an eye"
and
>"kill all children of terrorists"

Would take an enormous, repressive state that I guess you're just hoping this authoritarianism will magically stay on only Muslims?
>>
The Clinton/Bush dynasties both needed to be destroyed and he's the man to do it. If he doesn't actively work at destroying the country like most of the faggots running the show for the last 4 decades I'll consider him a great president. Especially if he takes us in an isolationist/nationalist direction. We need to fix the country and the rest of the world can fuck off fixing their own problems. Especially the ass wipes in Europe who cry for help against ebil Russian bear then open their countries to muslim invaders while calling us intolerant. Fuck you. Cut our funding to NATO in half then reinvest it in infrastructure and jobs. Cut foreign aid back to the barest minimum.
>>
>>76208232
would deport and at least try to bar from returning the illegals.
would appoint supreme court justices that support the constitution.
wouldn't try to restrict guns.
would cause liberal tears and butt frustration.
would put America first.
>any one of these alone would earn my vote.
>euphoric that he wants all of them.
>>
>>76208232
Trump is more of a meme than anything else desu
I don't support him for real.
>>
>>76210197

>"root out all muslims from this country and gas them to death"
>"kill all children of terrorists"

Trump never suggested this, suck nigger cocks, retarded Bernie shill.

>"deport all illegals in the blink of an eye"

Eisenhower deported a million of them with only a few hundred men.
>>
>>76208232
Simple. Im white
>>
File: 1-Boycott-Guerlain-Paris.jpg (129 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1-Boycott-Guerlain-Paris.jpg
129 KB, 720x480
>>76210429

>white fighter
>that flag

Lel, you're about as white as an Indian's morning shit.
>>
>>76209241
>Why do you think he's some authoritarian fascist?

His fascist policies.
>>
>>76208232
Fuck off Berntard.
>>
>>76208232
People are fucking sick of libcucks and that's basically all there is to it. He makes lefties really fucking angry so.
>>
>>76208232
Trans Pacific Partnership
>>
The pendulum Is swinging the other way in the politically correct society
>>
>>76210352
>would cause liberal tears and butt frustration
I tried to explain to you in the OP how this is just a spook.

People are really trying to pretend like it's not Trump that's inciting violence (even though there's videotape of him saying he'd pay for legal fees for violence against early non-violent protesters).

And if you think it wouldn't take unprecedented U.S. state violence to deport illegals that fast and keep muslims out of the country you are a bit brainwashed.
>>
>>76210429
Hes not a meme here. All of the thousands of people standing next to me in the aircraft carrier were serious about our support
>>
>>76209729
>He retweeted a quote from Musollini (yes this stuff matters)
Does it?

Is Madonna a fascist? I'm pretty sure she repeated “Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep." which is just close enough to the version Mussolini said to make her an evil racist nazi fascist authoritarian, right?
>>
File: KqMhiiP.jpg (100 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
KqMhiiP.jpg
100 KB, 750x500
Because know it is time to pick a side.
I am on Trumps side, see image and pick a side.
Who do you think the scum in the pic want elected? Answer, the one that will give them free shit for breaking our immigration laws, that's who.
>>
>>76208232
>What exactly do you want to see in your real life out of a Trump presidency
BIG
BORDER
WALL
>>
>>76210848
>Because know
***now
>>
>>76208232
Not sure if bait or if you really are this naive and oblivious to what is going on in the world around you.
But OK, I'll bite.
Maybe the problem is just that you are very very young and have no direct experience of how the US and the world in general was 10 or 15 years ago.
If that is the problem, then let me inform you that it was not, as recently 15 years ago, considered normal for a US President to take the side of a group of urban terrorists and career criminals against his own national police force, as Obama did with Black Lives Matter; or for the President and dozens of other highly-placed people in US society to make a national hero and alleged prodigy and genius out of a dim talentless 15-year-old kid whom his Islamic fundamentalist father sent into a high school with a bleeping facsimile of a suitcase bomb, as recently happened in the case of Ahmed Mohammed; or for huge American cities to introduce legislation under which someone can be imprisoned for not speaking of an individual with a penis and a heavy beard as "she" and not allowing him to re-tuck his meat and two veg into his silken lingerie in front of teenage girls in a women's restroom.
This is not normality. For a very large number of people over 30, and for an increasing number of people under that age, it is plainly a world gone mad.
Trump, it is true, cannot be predicted with absolute certainty as the man who is going to turn things around and set us back on a road that resembles common sense and sanity. I worry myself that he tends to be far too liberal and lackadaisical on "identity" issues like bathrooms for trannies.
But just listen to the absolute unapologetic contempt with which he retorts to some journalist who tries to reprimand him for calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" and I think you will understand that if any US politician has it in him - maybe just at gut level, without even meaning to - to stop the madness, it's Trump.
>>
>>76210731
>Is Madonna a fascist?

The election isn't your own personal Hollywood television, celebrity jerk-off fest.

If Madonna was running for office and retweeted a quote from Mussolini, and called for killing the children of terrorists, enacting unprecendented state violence against various races, and provoking violence against political detractors. I'd call her a fascist and a domestic terrorist just as much as Trump of course.
>>
>what real things do you want to see

jobs and less money lost from overseas trade

also not going to war with Russia because the ZOG machine wants us to
>>
>>76208232
This is true for anyone running, you know that right? Not just Clinton either. The media inevitably spreads enough misinformation to confuse everyone.

Trump will get rid of and keep out the worst spics, and that's 10000000x more than anyone else will do. People will say they're voting for other reasons, but that is 100% why they're voting. He also happens to be conservative on many other things, but that doesn't matter if the country keeps importing spics to block vote for insanity.
>>
>>76211172
>retweeted a quote from Mussolini,

so what? it doesn't mean he agrees with every that dude did or said
>>
>>76211247
cherry-picking
>>
>>76208232
he will kill all non-white, non-christians, non-heteros of america
>>
File: le smiley face.jpg (10 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
le smiley face.jpg
10 KB, 300x193
>>76208232
>>76208543
>>76208914
>>76209729
>>76209788
>>76210197
>>76210615
>>76211172
>shilling this hard
>>
>>76211300
that is exactly what you did
which side you on?
see >>76210848
>>
>>76208232
Because they are a scared white boi who realizes that they're slowly losing their monopoly on power in society, so in a last ditch effort they've thrown their support behind a buffoonish bully.
>>
>>76211336
>>76211364
damn it, we forgot to sage, now it's on page 1

sage in options
>>
>>76208232
I like him because he keeps it real.
>>
>>76211172
Man you are some kinda pussy aren't you? Tell you what, if you're so opposed t him and so convinced he's a fascist, why don't you pick up a gun and start fighting? If you're not willing to go that far then either it doesn't matter to you that much (like it doesn't matter to us) or you're just a massive pussy.

Reasoning with you morons is a waste of time. Don't like Trump? Tough shit, everyone else does. We've told you our reasons but you refuse to believe them, or think you can chang our minds. Fuck off.
>>
>>76211364
>which side you on?
What are the sides? If supporting Trump is a "side", you realize that it's a strong minority of the country right?
>>
>>76211172
Okay, so quoting Mussolini (even though the quote goes well before his time.) show fascist tendencies.

>enacting unprecedented state violence against various races,
You're fucking retarded, honestly do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you say shit like this?
Deportation isn't state violence.
>>
>>76211590
>What are the sides?

uh.... liberal and conservative..., you know, Trump and shillary...

>If supporting Trump is a "side", you realize that it's a strong minority of the country right?

pretty much tied in polls right now, not sure what you are talking about
>>
>>76211770

>uh.... liberal and conservative

Hillary is hardly a liberal and Trump is hardly a conservative. The battle is about nationalism vs globalism.
>>
File: 5368976.jpg (107 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
5368976.jpg
107 KB, 400x400
>>76211590
>strong minority
>>
>>76211590
western civilization vs globalist tyranny
>>
>>76211910
Alright, so this means we should definitely vote for Trump.
>>
All of Trump's enemies are also my enemies. The people that hate Trump also hate me, and I hate them just as much. Why WOULDN'T I vote for Trump?
>>
>>76212030

I would if I were a burger.
>>
>>76212051
>All of Trump's enemies are also my enemies

what? you don't love these guys in this pic here>>76210848

>>76212241
How do you rate your leader?
>>
File: vv.gif (50 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
vv.gif
50 KB, 300x200
>>76211619
You can't

>deport 11-20 million people from the U.S., "so fast your head would spin"
>kill children of terrorists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM
>tell supporters early on in your campaign to "knock the crap" out of tomato throwers and pay legal fees
>keep muslims out of our country
>use nukes on ISIS
http://fortune.com/2016/03/23/trump-nuclear-weapons-isis/

and not expect unprecedented state violence
>>
>>76212377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYv5foyAS8
>>
File: serbia_stronk.jpg (126 KB, 620x411) Image search: [Google]
serbia_stronk.jpg
126 KB, 620x411
>>76212335

>How do you rate your leader?

Pic related, it's him with the """Syrian""" """"""""refugees"""""""".
>>
>>76212377
there is literally nothing wrong with any of those statements
>>
>>76212377
Many will deport themselves when their benefits and other shit are cut off.
Also, mass deportations have been done before.

>>76212505
Ah, enough said, hillary wants to bring in muzzies too
>>
>>76210615
Fuck you dumb cunt.
Have you seen what happened in San Jose? literally pieces of Mexican shit were in the street.
Islam is cancer, I don't get why you lib fuck sticks are so ready to force Christians to ordain gay marriages but don't give of fuck about how terrible Muslims treat women.
but hey gotta get that .02¢ added to your CTR account right?
>>
>>76211925
Psst. Less than 40% of the country even respects the electoral process enough to show up and vote. Not that many people are excited to line up and "choose" someone to rule over them. Most people aren't masochists.
>>
>>76208232

I was with him until he implied the hispanic judge couldn't do his job because his parents are Mexican. I explained away all of his racist stumbles but this was one was just too obvious, too straightforward, and puts all his past comments in a different context.

He can man up and admit his mistake there or Clinton can sway me if she moves to the center on economics (trumps weakest area) and fucks off on guns (probably not happening).
>>
>>76212674
>>
>>76212684
Psst. most people don't vote in primaries
>>
His policies cannot be defeated by Leftists taking offence,

This is hugely important.

Non-white and female tears are enough to basically make white politicians cucks.
Not Trump.

In short, Trump helps protect white male society, and I like white male society.
>>
>>76212377
>and not expect unprecedented state violence

deportations are not as violent as you probably think paco
>>
>>76212547
Well, don't get carried away, my Brother-in-Trump, and let this lying shill get away with too much.
What is "wrong" with the statement about "deporting 11-20 million people from the US", for example, is that TRUMP NEVER SAID ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RESEMBLING IT.
>>
>>76212727

>I was with him until he implied the hispanic judge couldn't do his job because his parents are Mexican

He implied the judge couldn't do his job because he's a member of La Raza, you retarded shilling nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 2044x1278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 2044x1278
Because he's not a politician.
>>
>>76212878

>a member of *that* la raza

This is what the people I used to call my brothers actually think. Embarrassing.
>>
>>76212727
No, he said the judge was biased against him because the judge is Mexican, which is a sound theory.
>>
>>76213105

It would be if the judge was Mexican
>>
File: another illegal.png (309 KB, 1002x701) Image search: [Google]
another illegal.png
309 KB, 1002x701
>>76208232

Seriously....the fucking wall

all politicians suck, they all help the 1%ers, but regular citizens have to deal with illegal foreign pieces of shit everyday
>>
>>76212736
I honestly don't give a fuck about that. I've been to a rally and dumb fucking libs will go into the place and start saying Fuck trump. Why are libs so compelled to do this? I can't wait till some protester gets shot for being an uppity faggot.
>>
>>76212727
Why are we arguing with people like you?

I hope you are being what is called "disingenuous" - look it up; it means 'pretending to be more stupid than you are' - when you say that Trump implied that the Mexican judge COULDN'T do his job because he was Mexican.
A child, surely, could have grasped that Trump's implication was not that he COULDN'T but that he WOULDN'T in this case do his job: i.e. that Donald Trump, the most notorious "Mexican-hater" on earth, is unlikely to get a fair court judgment from a Mexican judge.
Is that really so implausible?
>>
>>76208232
My life is pretty good. And I'm not American.

I like Trump because he rustles the regressive left. It's so much fun to watch.

And he is actually honest about foreign policy. Whether he actually changes anything; who knows?
>>
>>76213184
The judge of Mexican heritage, then.
>>
>>76213089

What's embarrassing here is your pathetic attempt to shill. Don't you people attended some courses or something to train you how to be less obvious?
>>
>>76213206
>5'00

when will they learn
>>
File: 1462654682185.jpg (37 KB, 325x481) Image search: [Google]
1462654682185.jpg
37 KB, 325x481
>>76208232
he's a white male
>>
>>76213255

>wah wah someone disagrees with me i'll call them a shill

Kill yourself croat

>>76213246

People's heritage might be their destiny in bongland, but that's a fundamentally anti-American sentiment.
>>
>>76213206
HAHAHAHA 5 foot???
this guys is smaller than my mom.
>>
>>76208232

I support Trump cuz he's anti-war. WW3 is the last thing we need. Or any wars at all.
>>
It's not about Trump, it's about taking the first step to reclaiming white nationalism.
>>
>>76213433
>People's heritage might be their destiny in bongland, but that's a fundamentally anti-American sentiment.

Interesting. America's destiny is to become Latino, if Trump doesn't win.
It's like you have a choice: look like Brazil or look like Switzerland.
America is choosing to look like Brazil.
Don't know... Maybe you think Brazil is better than Switzerland.
>>
>>76213214

Doesn't even make a difference. He implied he could not or would not be impartial which is his job.
>>
>>76213491
cuck
>>
amazing well done op
one more reason to vote for trump
>>
File: correcttherecord.jpg (48 KB, 900x343) Image search: [Google]
correcttherecord.jpg
48 KB, 900x343
>>76213433

>implying you're not a shill

How much of a fucking miserable failure you have to be if you can't find a different job in the US?
>>
>>76208232
I support him because

1: he is white

2. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself

3. All the people who hate them will totes kill their selves when he is elected

4. The memes

5. Maga

6. His policies on immigration (is: build wall)
>>
>>76213689

Sorry Sven, at least Trump doesn't wanna ignite WW3 with Russia.
Seriously, why is Sweden trying to act like hot shit against Russia? You guys bitch and have everyone go against Russia for you.
Fucking pussies, GTFO
>>
>>76208232
I like that he and his family are pretty tight-nit and friendly.
I wish my family were that close to each other.
>>
>>76213592

You've completely changed the subject. Noted.

Brazil is the sort of class-based shithole where you're dismissed if your parents are from the wrong place. That's what you want.
>>
>>76213799
Check em fampai
>>
>>76213759

>I know, I'll keep ignoring salient points and upload urashill.jpg

JIDF get out we know your M.O.
>>
>>76213491
This post is so naive. If you don't want war, then Trump it the last person you should vote for, and the reason why is simple. The people who would be advising him as President would be part of the same foreign policy establishment as any other GOP candidate. Trump isn't smart or knowledgeable enough to act as anything other than a puppet, basically. He's likely to make a very costly mistake.
>>
>>76208232
His tax policy is directly designed to build up a larger, stronger middle class, admittedly at the expense of large corporations and businesses.
>inb4 that's what bernie wants to do
There's a difference between destroying big businesses and forcing them to pay more. If you actually look at sander's economic policy, you'd see that it would destroy small businesses as well as highly encouraging the large ones to GTFO as fast as possible.

It's not an exaggeration to say his policies would make us worse than the USSR. At least the USSR was had 30+ years of straight up industrialization and a solid economic base to transform it from serfdom and lords to socialism.

Meanwhile Trump's economic policies are directly designed to make sure that employees of big businesses aren't fucked over, that minimum wage slaves can save(because of the reduced taxes) enough money to go to college and still pay expenses for their basic necessities. They're also, like I said earlier, directly designed to encourage the growth and founding of small businesses. I own a small automotive repair shop, and his policies would benefit me. That's why I'm voting for him.
>>76212727
Well he's not wrong. The judge is a member of La Raza.
>>
File: 1437578552382s.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1437578552382s.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>76214057

>he supports the globalist agenda
>calls someone else JIDF

No wonder you're a shill, it'd be pretty hard to get a different job while being this fucking retarded.
>>
File: fff.jpg (80 KB, 576x417) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
80 KB, 576x417
>>76212833
>What is "wrong" with the statement about "deporting 11-20 million people from the US", for example, is that TRUMP NEVER SAID ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RESEMBLING IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUoZlX9_hgI

0:48

"We have at least 11 million people that came in illegally, they will go out."

You are massively brainwashed. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>76214297

>The judge is a member of La Raza.

Are you a 60 year old man that gets your news through your facebook friends? Or do you really take everything pol says as truth?
>>
>>76213873
Okay, you were speaking about how heritage doesn't determine destiny in America.
Okay, go and see if all the different ethnic gruops in the US make roughly the same amount of money.
They don't, because heritage matters. Particularly, people of particular heritage tend to be of lower IQ levels, hence why their destiny is different.

I don't want Brazil. Brazil is full of low IQ people who have low IQ due to their race, and this makes society pretty shit. I want middle class white men to form my society.
>>
>>76214305

Really made me think...
>>
File: Donald J Trump quote.png (21 KB, 621x111) Image search: [Google]
Donald J Trump quote.png
21 KB, 621x111
because he has a point
>>
File: rare hilary.jpg (45 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
rare hilary.jpg
45 KB, 640x344
>>76214305
never seen a shill so asshurt
>>
File: ww.jpg (121 KB, 998x585) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
121 KB, 998x585
>>76213211
>I can't wait till some protester gets shot for being an uppity faggot.
>>
You guys do know that a vote for Trump is basically a blank check for Paul Ryan and McConnell's Congress to do whatever they want, right? Trump isn't going to be setting the agenda in Congress. Instead, he will simply sit back as Ryan and McConnell send their shitty bills to his desk for him to sign.
>>
>>76214518

We're talking about a judge far more accomplished than you or most people.

> I want middle class white men to form my society.

Me too but the clumsy thinkers like you have to be deported as well. Your bad teeth and light skin won't save you.
>>
>>76214641

They can't defend Trump on this one, so they resort to reddit censoring tactics.

What else is new?
>>
>>76208232
>some think he'll raise taxes on the rich, others thing he'll lower them etc
He actually says both. He claims he'll lower the actual tax rates across the board but force them to pay. Currently they just dodge taxes because it's easy.

Tax rate goes down, revenue goes up.
>>
>>76214750
and people wonder why Trump protesters are now turning violent
>>
>>76215051
We have ID's on this board you know
>>
>>76213211
This gave me a giggle. But seriously, as much as I agree I don't want to give the media a weapon against us.
>>
>>76214815

Yup. This and SCOTUS nominations are the best reasons to vote Trump at this point.
>>
>>76215181
yeap, just wanted to give that post the attention it deserves, because that's how all Trump supporters think deep down.
>>
>>76215419
It's not a good thing.
>>
File: image.png (282 KB, 634x465) Image search: [Google]
image.png
282 KB, 634x465
>>76214750
>>76215051
>responding to your own post
Trump will win no matter what
>>
>>76215519

Are you a liberal? Not a huge fan of McConnell, but he's better than the theoretical counterpart. Paul Ryan is great.
>>
>>76211172
>we shouldn't fight a war

I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone killing your kids anytime soon, cuck.
>>
File: cantignoreit.jpg (10 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
cantignoreit.jpg
10 KB, 299x169
>>76215841
How many people were killed by Muslim terrorists in the U.S. in the last decade? Now how many by sexually-repressed, racist teenagers and other right-wingers?

The right-wingers are the terrorists right now in the U.S.
>>
>>76216117
How many US citizens were killed by black US citizens? Kek

This is a really bad troll that's just nonstop concern trolling, and anybody who's responding shouldn't take it seriously
>>
>>76210513
Luke what?
>>
>>76216117
Ya they are trying to reeducate the youth to be leftist communists

Been doing it since 2000 with 'common core'

They want to rid of any right wing , because nationalism and the american way , well, how it used to be , people remember , people remember life before 9/11

And more and more people who notice turn to nationalism.
>>
>>76216546
common core has nothing to do with "reeducating the youth to be leftist communists," you clueless fucking retard.
>>
>>76209729
Never called for a registration of Muslims. Did you hear this from NowThis on Facebook?
>>
>>76215452
But who's starting the violence? Why are Trump haters the ones hitting women?
>>
>>76214510
So that claim is false?
>>
>>76216972
This was on Feb 1st

and there were many other statements like that early on.
>>
>>76217981

>disrupt a private event
>get beaten up
>this is somehow wrong

I don't get it, is this some nigger-think that humans don't understand?
>>
>>76217981
Disrupting a Trump rally by protesting is actually illegal.

Obama made it a law for it to be a felony to protest and disrupt when Secret Service is present.

Also anybody regardless who they support and disrupts an opposing rally deserves to be thrown out.
>>
>>76216651
way to rebuke his point
>>
>>76218558
>>76219031
Beating the crap out of non-violent protesters or protesters who are going to commit a misdemeanor (throwing fruits onstage, which was really just a euphemism for any protester doing anything) is morally and legally wrong here in the U.S.

I don't know about Serbia, but it is very, very wrong in the U.S.. Take your autism somewhere else. If Trump protesters were threatened encouraged to be beaten up by Hillary or Sanders, or Stein, or Johnson, that would be the end of their political careers (ok maybe not Hillary). But Trump is being protected by the MSM.

The MSM gave Trump his whole campaign, Trump had to hire actors and pay them $50 a pop to show up at his first event.
http://www.businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at-donald-trump-announcement-2015-6
>>
>>76219671
*If Trump-supporting protesters attended other political events and were encouraged to be beaten up by Hillary or Sanders, or Stein, or Johnson, that would be the end of their political careers (ok maybe not Hillary). But Trump is being protected by the MSM.
>>
>>76214277
Maybe, then again Hillary intentionally starts wars all over the place.
>>
File: Paid_Hillary_Shills.png (733 KB, 660x966) Image search: [Google]
Paid_Hillary_Shills.png
733 KB, 660x966
>>76208232
>>
File: 1456944686433.jpg (1 MB, 1000x5216) Image search: [Google]
1456944686433.jpg
1 MB, 1000x5216
>>76214277
>If you don't want war, then Trump it the last person you should vote for
>>
>>76219671
Throwing a tomato is actually considered assault. You would be charged with assault.
>>
>>76208232

>I talk to 30 different Trump supporters and they all give me 30 different versions of Trump

You see, it's less about us supporting Trump, and more about Trump supporting us.
You give him far too much credit if you think he has manipulated anyone, and I'm sure you like to think he's too stupid to have done that, anyway.
Trump is simply saying what the majority of Americans have been saying for a long time.
We don't support Trump.
We are Trump.
>>
>>76221225
No, wrong, flase, it would be a misdemeanor. Disorderly conduct. You guys are just as easily triggered as the people you think are. Tomatoes...

http://www.press-citizen.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/01/27/man-accused-throwing-tomatoes-trump-arrested/79399992/

"Alemao is charged with disorderly conduct, a simple misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $625 or 30 days in jail."
>>
>>76208232
this election is really more a battle between culture than it is about policy

everyone is sick of PC bullshit so this is how Trump gains popularity easily, most people like him because he culturally libertatian rather than being a cultural marxist
>>
>>76208232
I want to see English common law tradition survive. I'm okay with a brown America so long as they militantly defend freedom of speech, gun ownership, property rights and limited government.
>>
File: bern.jpg (526 KB, 1298x1280) Image search: [Google]
bern.jpg
526 KB, 1298x1280
>>76219671

>But Trump is being protected by the MSM.

Jesus, you're one desperate shill.
>>
>>76221591
>We are Trump.
No trust me, I know... A temporarily embarrassed billionaire like everyone else here.
>>
to upset you
>>
>>76221710
>"By law, it’s an assault on someone, just like if I threw something at you. And it disturbs the event. So that’s something, we just can’t allow that type of behavior,"

Congratz you stumped yourself
>>
>>76221984

Shill being deliberately obtuse.
>>
>>76221871

THIS, SO MUCH THIS

ever since Obama took office, and even ever since he got re-elected, we have seen colleges turn into, as Mark Levin put it "Mini North Korea's" where you literally cannot say anything, because you might offend someone,

we have seen unemployment skyrocket and the government is just lying about it

there's families right now, where not a single member works at all, because they can't find work

this election is more about "we're sick of the trend" than anything else
>>
>>76208232
>People here love to act like Trump is some big sore thumb for lefties. But honestly most of us aren't angry about it, just slightly amused and very confused.

There is a sizable minority of you having complete meltdowns over him; some of those same people are currently assaulting Trump supporters. This is a lie. There is tremendous butthurt and all I have to do is log into Faceberg to see it.
>>
>>76221984
Ha ha ha. Remind me what Steinbeck thought about immigrants at the end of his life (The Winter Of Our Discontent).
>>
File: everyonehere.jpg (71 KB, 520x504) Image search: [Google]
everyonehere.jpg
71 KB, 520x504
>>76221949

The MSM gave Trump his whole campaign, Trump had to hire actors and pay them $50 a pop to show up at his first event.
http://www.businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at-donald-trump-announcement-2015-6

Maybe you haven't watched CNN, FOX, MSNBC etc in Serbia, but they had and have his campaign updates on around the clock 24/7. They show an empty Trump podium for half an hour in eager anticipation of the wacky, craayayaazy things he will say to get ratings.

They absolutely prefer Clinton to Trump, but they gave Trump his entire support base over the last year.

I'll let the CEO of CBS tell it to you.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-trump-moonves-snap-htmlstory.html
"Man, who would have expected the ride we’re all having right now? This is pretty amazing…. Who would have thought that this circus would come to town?

But, you know—it may not be good for America, but it’s damn good for CBS, that’s all I got to say.

So what can I say? It’s—you know, the money’s rolling in, and this is fun."
>>
Because i pledged to support the Republican nominee.
>>
>>76222508
This just in : The media hates trump and had taken every effort to try stump him but can't stop talking about him

This entire board was built on laughing at it, you're pissing in an ocean of piss
>>
>>76222508

>Maybe you haven't watched CNN, FOX, MSNBC etc in Serbia, but they had and have his campaign updates on around the clock 24/7

Blame the fact that the MSM are outrage-junkies. He's not "protected" by them, he's constantly getting torn to shreds for every single little thing he says, the "My African-American" bullshit being the most recent and best example. The fact that their attacks are having an opposite effect of what they intended is a different story entirely.

tl;dr - you're a brainless nigger and your ancient communist never had a chance.
>>
>>76222851
"Man, who would have expected the ride we’re all having right now? This is pretty amazing…. Who would have thought that this circus would come to town?

But, you know—it may not be good for America, but it’s damn good for CBS, that’s all I got to say.

So what can I say? It’s—you know, the money’s rolling in, and this is fun."

"Sorry, it's a terrible thing to say, but bring it on, Donald, go ahead. Keep going .... For us, economically, Donald's place in this election is a good thing."

Leslie Moonves, CEO, CBS

And yes they are much more critical of him than Clinton. That isn't an argument saying that they didn't give Trump his entire support base.
>>
>>76222508
Looks like someone wandered off the reservation, I don't even watch TV. You're on a internet political forum, not the DU, you commie circle jerk faggot.
>>
>>76211910
Arguably "status quo" vs "anything else".
>>
>>76223035

Jews love money, they can't help it.
>>
>>76211172

Illegals are a drain on our economy, building a wall and deporting the non citizens is a quick fix on cutting down on our non sustainable growing parasitic class.

Islam is a straight up 15th century tier gutter religion, having never gone through a reformation or enlightenment. Limiting the cultural influence of a religion that is diametrically opposed to our way of life, WITHIN OUR OWN FUCKING BORDERS, makes a lot of sense.

Not everyone is capable of getting along, and I think people are starting to get tired of the child-like delusion of constantly having some vague progressive singularity shoved down your throat as our country moves towards the ever enlightened greener hills of desegregated bathrooms, while the world becomes a dumpster fire and mother Europe bleeds at the behest of a few goat fuckers. Seriously, whites are pathological. They tend to take ideologies to an extreme/suicidal position. Right now that position is globalism, but don't be surprised when it swings the other way, as shit skins are notoriously hard to get along with.
>>
>>76223035
Blame the outrage culture of the media instead of performing gold medal mental gymnastics.
"They covered a political candidate people want to see, this is bad because because"
>>
>>76223035
I don't see what your point is. Trump uses media outrage to get exposure and the media gets shekels from the outrage. We all know this.
>>
>>76208232
because he hurts fee fees
>>
>>76208232
>Build the wall
>Deport illegal shitskins
>Implement an isolationist foreign policy
>Bring back jobs and revive the economy

He puts America first, fuck globablism.
>>
Newt Gingrich has jumped off the Trump train, over Trumps attack on an Indiana judge.
>>
>>76224514
>Implement an isolationist foreign policy
>Bring back jobs and revive the economy

this has never worked.
>>
>>76214277
Hillary is a huge reason why the Middle East is currently an ISIS dumpster fire. Also, she is a huge reason why Libya had its government needlessly toppled and for turning it into a failed state/Petri dish for Islamic jihadists of all colors.
>>
>>76210434
Exactly
>>
>>76224607
And? Gingrich is an Israel first cuckservative.
>>
>>76208232
he'll cut the income tax for people who make less than 10k a year

I'm one of those people
>>
File: 1462746173635.jpg (116 KB, 830x1083) Image search: [Google]
1462746173635.jpg
116 KB, 830x1083
Clinton Wins

>SJWs decide their day has finally come.
>It's time to indoctrinate everyone with their propaganda
>Gay is OK programs taught in kindergarten class
>Children exposed to sexual deviants and transexuals
>Children drugged and surgically deformed so they can become trans at a young age.

This is already happening under Obama. It will only get worse under Clinton

>Women become insufferable now that a woman is in the white house.
>Life is a living hell for every man in America
>Feminists see that their day has come
>They gain more power than ever with the backing of a woman president
>The feminist agenda is now taught in schools
>Disagreeing with feminist think is now considered a hate crime

Also starting to happen right now

>Blacks see Trump defeated
>Really angry over his campaign
>Already committing a huge number of race crimes against whites
>Start a literal race war of retaliation against white people
>Random acts of violence against whites everywhere you go
>White women raped in record numbers
>All because "whitey deserved it" for supporting Trump

Already starting to happen

>Hispanics flood into the country while Clinton looks the other way
>Many of them want to retaliate against whites for supporting Trump
>Whites are unsafe in all major cities
>Gang crime and graffiti skyrockets in all major cities.
>Drug trafficking explodes
>Border states begin to crumble

Already happening, and it will get a lot worse

>The LGBT community realizes their day has come
>They bully everyone into accepting their agenda
>Dozens of new gender labels
>Slippery slope is proven to be very real
>The gradual acceptance of bestiality is pushed into the public eye.
>The gradual acceptance of pedophilia is pushed into the public eye
>Gay agenda is pushed on children in school.
>If you object to your children being exposed to homosexuality in schools you are charged with a crime

This is literally happening right now

Wake the fuck up people
>>
>>76208232
>What exactly do you want to see in your real life out of a Trump presidency

The entire population of SJWs clenching their buttholes so tight they induce faecal vomiting and choke to death en masse. It's gonna be fucking biblical.
>>
>>76209729
Just a quick reminder: National Socialism is not Fascism
>>
>>76208232
>Real-talk
what is this nigger crap?
>>
>>76208232
im pretty sure hes going to gas all the kikes and create a fourth german reich in amerika, idk
>>
Best Korea does NOT support Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOjKi_x7yxs
>>
>>76210197
A ban on immigration until we have the ability to check paperless muslim backgrounds from shit countries, is not gassing all muslims.
>>
>>76225171
Same :(
>>
Because this will rattle the establishment so much that they will be forced to change. He can't be bought. He doesn't have a record of getting people killed in the middle east. He didn't advocate the removal of ghadaffi and assad, resulting in libya going to shit and syria in a constant civil war, giving birth to ISIS. He cares about our safety, rather than what's politically correct. Strict on upholding our laws on illegal immigration. Least likely to go to war, most likely to talk to world leaders and form friendships. He will bring manufacturing back to the US, resulting in thousands of jobs for men and women of any race. Sure, the guy sounds like an idiot. Maybe that's what we need though, an idiot who cares about America, but isn't an establishment puppet shill who is obsessed with war in the middle east and constantly strokes off her financial puppet masters. In short, fuck Clinton.
>>
>>76208232
Because he's an American and he loves his country, not the people that run it.

What? You want your country to be run by a non-American or someone who commit treason?
>>
File: 1463618717986.jpg (193 KB, 466x825) Image search: [Google]
1463618717986.jpg
193 KB, 466x825
>>76208232

THIS IS ALL THE INFO ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW.

SAGE

/thread
>>
File: bye.gif (87 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
87 KB, 480x270
You guys are too easy. See you in 4 years if he wins and you all are pretending you never supported him like all the former Bush and Obama supporters.

Seriously 100 of you should have given me a harder time, but it was like talking to one massively brainwashed kid.

I hope you all have a great day! Seriously.
>>
>>76226507
bye have a nice day too
>>
>>76226507
>m-merely rusing
>haha y-youre clearly all retards and too easy i intellectually checkmated u all :^^^)

sure buddy
>>
>>76208232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA

make mahalo great again!
>>
Not to be Ted Cruz, but he is a New York/North East Conservative. Nice not to have a guy who would say "God wouldn't let a girl who was raped get pregnant".
>>
File: 1328152020313.png (228 KB, 392x384) Image search: [Google]
1328152020313.png
228 KB, 392x384
Trump is a Clinton plant. That anyone here takes him at his word shows how retarded this board can be.

You could have chosen a real conservative, but instead you chose a Democrat talking out his ass to represent you. You've killed the Republican party, and for what?
>>
My life is shit, life for much of my family is shit, it's time to reich up
>>
File: 1455868537907.jpg (328 KB, 1214x584) Image search: [Google]
1455868537907.jpg
328 KB, 1214x584
>>76226507
>>
>>76208232
I just want to see him make the Left and GOP Cucks, suffer.
>>
>>76230068
t. i am a #CruzMissile
>>
>>76208232
honestly i just want to see leftists squirm and not get their way, tighter borders, and not see clinton or sanders in office.

at the end of the day it boils down to this mostly.
>>
>>76210047
People like Trump ARE the "New World Order". He's super rich, literally untouchable. He's been cucking the entire world since he was a baby.
>>
>>76221043
When your country's sworn enemy supports a candidate, you know you're making the wrong choice.

USA cucked by Russia, financed by Trump. GG.
>>
>>76208232
It's really bizarre to me that /pol/ wasn't rooting for Ted. He's more trustworthy, he cares about religion, he's not saying crazy shit from time to time like Trump is, he's just better for /pol/. But pol can't resist memes. Trump baited pol into memeing him.
>>
>>76230917
I didn't care if Marco or Jeb won. I just wanted a conservative with a brain.
>>
File: oklahoma-city-bombing-H.jpg (730 KB, 1389x454) Image search: [Google]
oklahoma-city-bombing-H.jpg
730 KB, 1389x454
>>76208232

Not Hillary Clinton.
>>
Trump is the only person throughout this entire process (can't believe it's been a year) that I've actually believed will keep us from becoming a refugee filled shithole like Europe. Trump is the only one that wants to keep America America. And I don't mean that as in "lol let's keep all the brownies out, whites only", I mean stop the world from blending together. People from Mexico can come in, but they have to come LEGALLY, and those who are here illegally have to face the consequences. Refugees pose a major threat not only because they can be an "Isis trojan horse", but just the overall increase in crime that many places in Europe have seen. Trump is the only one that will do that, and I feel that's one of the major issues. What's the point of having Mexico and America be separate of we aren't going to enforce border law? We don't want the shit that's happening down there pouring up here in greater numbers than it already is. And if leftists/liberals want to call that notion racist, than fuck it I guess I'm a racist.
>>
>>76208232
>real-talk

go back to fagbook nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 366x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 366x482
>>76208232
I really just want blacks to riot again. It makes for good tv. Should something more come out of that, say, a day of reckoning, then I'd be absolutely thrilled.
>>
>>76208232
You aren't fooling anyone Jose.

You have to go back.
>>
>>76208232
>Audit the fed
>FINALLY get a handle on illegal immigration
>stop giving money to other nations with no return
>Kill obamacare
>Improve relations with Russia
>Support out fucking veterans
>Stop getting involved in useless wars
>Pro gun
>Do common sense steps to prevent terrorism
>Lower taxes
>Get rid of the heavy regulation sending businesses overseas
That's just off the top of my head. Is there a reason I shouldn't vote for this guy?
>>
>>76230068
Give canada back to eskimo's
>>
Fascists need to be executed.
>>
>>76232377
He won't do any of that. He's known to flip flop constantly.
>>
>>76208232
I support him because people like Mike Brown's parents hate him. Because radical feminists hate him. Because illegals hate him. Because Trans-Species-Gender-Spirtkins hate him.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. There is no future in this country but war, and it is past time it began.
>>
>>76232569
[citation needed]

Also, please define fascism for us.
>>
>>76232473
The inuit that aren't drunks continue to enjoy their traditional hunting/fishing lifestyle, with all the amenities of modern living. They're actually some of the LEAST fucked-up natives here.
>>
>>76232569
Yes, I'm sure his whole campaign is just a big ruse. Well argued.
>>
File: jewsimmigration.jpg (337 KB, 900x1046) Image search: [Google]
jewsimmigration.jpg
337 KB, 900x1046
>>76208232
>>
File: shillary.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>76208232
>>
>>76208232
As a new yorker I've met a lot of people who actually worked for trump. Whether they were doormen, construction workers, Porter, whatever, they all spoke good about him. He always takes care of his people. I had an older doorman who worked for trumps casino is new Jersey tell me that once a year he'd rent out the entire hall ,that would normally be rented out to big shot artists, just for his employees. He'd shut down the casino just for them, all paid for drinks and top notch food. Raffling of a 100 corvettes, remembering specific employee names and hanging out with them.

As a new yorker I'm a registered Republican which means shit in this state. Especially in NYC. I can relate with trump. Even though he had money to start and he was well off, he was always a people person. Especially his own people. He loves his people and takes care of his people. I stand for his views. He stands for mine. Seeing these illegals all over in NYC pisses me off. Seeing all these niggers siphon money from tax payers pisses me off. I used to be a sub contractor for nycha (new York city housing authority) and I would see niggers be junked out, selling themselves or drugs living for free. What really passed me off was seeing a brand new 2007 s550 Benz (at that time minimum 90k car) parked in a project parking lot with a nycha parking sticker.

Tldr; fuck lazy bums, fuck illegals, fuck everything bad. Trump if here for the worker. God bless america.
>>
File: inHUMAn.jpg (32 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
inHUMAn.jpg
32 KB, 526x394
>>76208232
Why do you guys only come out on the weekends?
>>
>>76232569
Haha it's like he doesn't have a video from the fuckin 80's where hes saying the same shit as now...hmmmmmm mks u think?
>>
>>76232611
/thread
>>
>>76232611
>The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I'm not talking specifically about Trump, but that's the kind of philosophy that comes back to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.