[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Brazilians feel that they are going to be the first country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: the-economist-brazil-lies.jpg (69 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
the-economist-brazil-lies.jpg
69 KB, 600x451
How do Brazilians feel that they are going to be the first country in modern history to completely fuck up the Olympics?

What made you think you were a first world country? Your little economic boom?

Also /r/ing the "fourth reich" webms of German annihilating Brazil in soccer.
>>
>>76204514
Shut up burger.
>>
>>76204514
The world cup was good enough.

We're not gonna fuck it up, it's just going to be mediocre.
>>
>>76204741
>not gonna fuck it up
...please Brazil, please fuck it up it'll be so funny
>>
>>76204741
brazi pls
>>
>>76204514
>BRICS
>RICS
>RIC
>IC
>I
Happy new Year 2030
>>
>>76204741
>good enough
This is a world event here you are about to ruin.
>>
Only Zika is a problem. But anyone going to watch it in person deserves it so no big deal.
>>
>>76204514

Someone should fly that Jewsus statue into a building.
>>
>>76204514
it'll be hilarious to see the monkeys chimp out
>>
>>76204514
More like the Economist is hoping that no one noticed they're doing a 180 on their reporting.

>Tell us Brazil is going to be the next big player
>Look at how Brazil has failed!
Pick one
>>
>>76207739
>>More like the Economist is hoping that no one noticed they're doing a 180 on their reporting.

more we're doing a full 180 on our economy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.