[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP ASKING THE SAME GOD DAMNED QUESTION EVERY SINGLE TIME THESE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1465105696370.png (591 KB, 592x640) Image search: [Google]
1465105696370.png
591 KB, 592x640
STOP ASKING THE SAME GOD DAMNED QUESTION EVERY SINGLE TIME THESE THREADS ARE MADE

NO, ILLEGAL MEXICANS DO NOT NEED A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO GO TO SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA

STOP FUCKING ASKING

GOOGLE THE DREAM ACT OF CALIFORNIA

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 262x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 262x174
>>76203849
You need to report this to UT donors like the longhorn club and alums etc

>red mccombs
>>
She's not illegal. She can't be deported.

She moved to America when she was 3. She literally can not be deported. She's perfectly legal.

Stop making this thread and promoting her pro-illegal agenda you shill.
>>
>>76204740
>Stop making this thread and promoting her pro-illegal agenda you shill.

My purpose for this thread is to stop future threads like this where every retard on /pol/ thinks she's illegal

I am educating the people

so...fuck off
>>
>>76203849
Good for her, seems like a smart, well-adjusted lady. Why doesn't she apply for citizenship?
>>
>>76205348
Because libertards are saying being undocumented is now something to be proud of.
>>
What's the real red pill on this? is it just some immigration shill that's actually legal?
>>
File: 1463028628350.jpg (48 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1463028628350.jpg
48 KB, 550x550
>>76203849
>nice legs
>>
>>76203849
>a spic being proud she is valedictorian of her 99% spic school
>>
>>76205348
>Why doesn't she apply for citizenship?

because it costs about $10k to file for citizenship?

you gonna lend her ten grad, faggot?
>>
>>76203849
She's a nobody like everyone else she doesn't matter.
>>
File: United States of Mexico.jpg (115 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
United States of Mexico.jpg
115 KB, 1080x1080
Daily reminder that the Mexican invasion will never stop
>>
>>76203849
>nice legs
>>
>>76203849
Isn't the highest possible GPA 4.0?
>>
>>76205348
She should, and I hope she does. She's the kind of talented person I want in my country. Thugs, criminals, and rapists, on the other hand, should be removed at once.

If she continues to refuse to fill out the paperwork she needs for citizenship or temporary resident status, she should be fined and removed.
>>
>>76206201
>What's the real red pill on this? is it just some immigration shill that's actually legal?

No, dude.

The real red pill is that California has made it legal for undocumented children to attend public schools without a social security number or reporting their parents

The Dream Act of California then makes it possible for these same undocumented children to graduate high school and apply for a school visa, with financial aid, and go to college, again without a social security number

This is the current system in California

These kids CANNOT be deported per California law, they are legal undocumented children, who then get school visas for college, then after college, they get a work visa, and they get a temporary social security number, which eventually becomes their permanent social.

How does /pol/ not know about this?
>>
File: 1463797625377.jpg (100 KB, 932x960) Image search: [Google]
1463797625377.jpg
100 KB, 932x960
This is only the beginning.
>>
>>76205348
>Good for her, seems like a smart, well-adjusted lady.
>smart
ask her what her major will be.
>>
>>76206709
>it costs about $10k to file for citizenship?

proofs
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465080347286.jpg (81 KB, 960x928) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465080347286.jpg
81 KB, 960x928
Illegal immigrant going to UCLA using YOUR tax money for my school AMA
>>
>>76206801
>Daily reminder that the Mexican invasion will never stop

Any immigrant with a school visa can sign up for military service and gain U.S. citizenship after 2 years active, 4 years inactive service

>>76206887
>Isn't the highest possible GPA 4.0?
If you take AP courses, you not only get college credit, but you get extra GPA points

It basically lets people know you took advanced college courses in high school
>>
>>76207000
>ask her what her major will be.

she's going to be a civil enginner, per her facebook

she's a math nerd who took AP math courses
>>
File: go back.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
go back.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>76203849
>>
dayly reminder that not every shitskin south of the border is Méxican, she's from guatemala, stop harrasing us you fucking edgy niggers.
>>
>>76203849
>Affirmatived Actioned in
>HAHAHA LOOK I'M BREAKING THE LAW IM ILLEGAL LET ME RUB THIS IN YOUR FACE
>Take that Donald Trump
>>
>>76207181
>she's going to be a civil enginner, per her facebook
yep shes dropping out 2nd year.
>>
>>76207011
He's right. Its a very difficult process to become a citizen in the United States. I know a white migrant from Sweden who is loved by their community, lots of Americans who vouch for her, lived in the country legally for 15 years, etc, etc etc. She only just made it as a citizen last year after a grueling process and community support.

We need to make it easier for good, smart, talented people to come into our country while at the same time, harder for criminals, rapists, and thugs to come in. That's why I support Donald Trump.
>>
>>76207181
Add another engineer who will fall to the wayside of H1B Visas
>>
>>76207027
Ugly ass bitches
>>
>>76206709
She has nice legs

Get on your knees
>>
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>76203849
San Antonio.

Retard.
>>
>>76207099
Wtf is this new?
>>
>>76207011
you get a lawyer to get your papers working and have to pay a fine for entering illegaly, you first get your green card and then apply for citizenship.
>>
>>76206927
I don't think about California
>>
>>76207292
to be fair its hard for most people here to tell them apart shes seems to share the arrogance you Mexicans have so i dont blame them
>>
>>76206927
Liberals hide this info well
>>
>>76207181
Good

An H1B Indian will steal her USA job and she can go live like a queen in Mexico

Meanwhile Americans with a lineage here will be discouraged from stem fields because of outsiders taking all of the jobs in a shrinking economy
>>
>>76207292
I don't see a leafblower
>>
>>76203849
Where do we report her?
>>
File: 537286563.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
537286563.png
74 KB, 412x351
>taking seats from actual citizens
>bragging about it on Jewitter
>get thousands of likes and unlimited praise

I don't know how much longer I can take it.
>>
>>76203849
Holy shit! We need to build that wall behind her higher! No wonder she got in!
>>
A 4.5 GPA wasn't even good enough for top 10% in my school. She must have went to a shithole school where all her other competition were illegals.
>>
>>76207292
>has a mexican flag emoji in her post

(((tú)))
>>
>>76207752
she's there legally, she made shit up.
>>
>>76207394
She looks smart and capable not like some that get in just because their race. Trust I've seen them when I was at high school and it's ridiculous.
>>
jesus don't they need a social security number or something or can they just walk into school in california?
>>
>>76207946
>there legally
>undocumented (illegal) immigrant
>>
File: 1461675167892.png (97 KB, 514x549) Image search: [Google]
1461675167892.png
97 KB, 514x549
EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS HAD MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

HOW HAS NO ONE MESSAGED UT OR THEIR ALUMNI ASSOCIATION REGARDING THEIR UNIVERSITY GIVING AWAY A FULL RIDE TO AN ILLEGAL WHEN THERE ARE PLENTY OF SMART US CITIZENS WHO COULD QUALIFY FOR IT.
>>
File: vCD1Fq5l.jpg (61 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
vCD1Fq5l.jpg
61 KB, 640x427
>>76203849
You have to leave..
>>
>>76206709
>>76203849
>>76206927
>>76206920
>>76207011

>Why doesn't she apply for citizenship?

>because it costs about $10k to file for citizenship?

LET ME START BY SAYING FUCK THIS ATTENTION SEEKING SLUT AND FUCK HER ARGUMENT THIS IS THE MAIN FUCKING POINT THAT EVERY BROWN PERSON AND SJW TRIES USES IN DEFENSE FOR WHY THEY DON'T HAVE PAPERS.....
***YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY***

STOP THINKING THAT IT SHOULD BE FREE TO JUST MOVE WHERE EVER YOU LIKE!!! ALL COUNTRIES CHARGE AN IMMIGRATION FEE FOR PEOPLE COMING INTO THE COUNTRY WHY SHOULD DIRTY BROWN PEOPLE BE EXCLUDED FROM THIS RULE? FUCK MY COUNTRY AND FUCK ALL THESE PIECES OF SHIT WHO ARE RUINING IT FOR ALL THE (((LEGAL))) BROWN PEOPLE HERE LIKE MYSELF.
>>
Do we really need to deport them?
They'll just try to come back. Can't we just shoot them? They'd stop hopping the border if they knew it was a death sentence.
>>
I have this fucking crazy idea...

Why doesn't she go back to the shithole, take all of her achievements and >nice legs with her, and Make Mexico Great For Once!
>>
>>76207893
>she has a mexican flag emoji
they're guatemalan refugees and we have to take the heat from this assholes. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76205348

That's because you're a cuck who doesn't care if his country turns brown so long as a few "le base minorities" enter. Pennies make the dollar dipshit.

Some fucking baby anchor spic gets a full ride to school but middle class kids get fucked on loans. That's bullshit.
>>
>>76208327
And why isn't
>Make Mexico Great For Once
a meme?
>>
>>76206709
>because it costs about $10k to file for citizenship
Source?
>>
Seriously guys, how much does it cost to become a legal citizen?
Back up your words.
>>
>>76208596
>I'm too poor to afford to adhere to the law.
wew story, lad
>>
>>76206801
Ten monopoly dollarlydoos these guys are in a courtroom right now
>>
>>76207752

Not only that but she's getting a bunch of money that could be going to middle class kids whose parents won't pay for their college.
>>
>>76207292
>Méxican
>Guatemala

That's like expecting the average person to know the different types of cockroach species.
>>
Can russians do this too?
>>
>>76206927
Yeah but she is going to school in Texas, so who cares about California laws
>>
Fuck her. She's just trying to perpetuate the disgusting liberal myth that Mexicans are some kind of persecuted, oppressed group in this country even though they've been treated as well if not better than every other immigrant group in the country's history, while contributing very little.
>>
>>76207011
The paperwork is about $5 grand, but then you have to get an immigration attorney, because any fuck up and you'll get rejected and have to re-apply a year later, so people would rather pay all the expenses to get it done right.

Included in these expenses is the flight back to Mexico, because you have to enter the U.S. LEGALLY through the border, register with your new papers, with your attorney, and again you have to pay for all this shit.

Yes, friend. It's about $10 grand.

My father was an immigration attorney.
>>
File: mexico cartel execution.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
mexico cartel execution.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>76208236
mexicans arnt scared of death just look at their country , the literally celebrate it out there.
>>
>>76204740
>She's not illegal

How come? I understand she has DACA from previous threads but this has to be renewd or some shit. Why does her age matter when it comes to how she arrived into the USA (illegally).
>>
>>76208923
i wasn't expecting a ghetto nigger to know diferent nationalities. go harras a cop nigger.
>>
>>76208559
see >>76209138

google it. go to forums. call an immigration attorney.

my father did this for years before he passed away.

the mexicans had to pay for my father to fly to Texas or California to meet them at the border, because after they apply for legal citizenship, they have to go back through the border and register legally (or through an INS immigration center), get their fingerprints taken, get a temprary visa, go through an interview process with an INS agent, have someone sign for their financial costs as a financial sponsor.

Trust me, I know the costs, I've seen a lot of people go through it. It costs a lot of money, at least 10 grand, with the flights and travel, etc.
>>
File: 02no-dogs.jpg (64 KB, 700x279) Image search: [Google]
02no-dogs.jpg
64 KB, 700x279
>>76209138
See:
>>76208772

If you're too poor to become a citizen, then you're not a contributing member of society at best, and an outlaw at worst.
>>
>>76209189
>Why does her age matter when it comes to how she arrived into the USA (illegally).

Because the U.S. and California do not deport children.

They'll deport the father, but the mother and children are allowed to stay.

Google it or watch YouTube documentaries.

The mother gets food stamps and monthly allowance, while the kids are allowed to attend public schools.

The mother stays, because who else will take care of the kids?

Any child who is brought to the U.S. illegally can stay legally and go to public schools legally.

This is the current U.S. law and California law takes it further, the mother can get a drivers license, and the father can stay if he gets a labor job with a temporary work visa, which is why they work those hard orange picking jobs in the sun.
>>
>>76208923
Thanks for the chuckle , almost choked on my popcorn
>>
Wait, American's get medals for graduating?
>>
>>76209470
>If you're too poor to become a citizen, then you're not a contributing member of society at best, and an outlaw at worst.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

How many Americans right now have $10k saved in their bank accounts?

Do you, nigger?

Stop being a faggot.

Most people live paycheck to paycheck, and I'd say maybe less than 30% of people have 10k or more saved in their bank accounts.
>>
>>76209689
Well I meant her status, she is technically still an illegal. That Anon lead up there said she isn't but she clearly is. Should she commit a crime, for example, she would definitely be deported especially if over 18.

>Any child who is brought to the U.S. illegally can stay legally and go to public schools legally.

Okay, so what happens after they graduate? DACA kicks in?
>>
File: 1465073890768.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465073890768.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>76208923
mexiroaches BTFO
>>
>>76209813
Immigrating to this country is a privilege, not a right. It's called a barrier to entry.
>>
>>76209813
>How many Americans right now have $10k saved in their bank accounts?

This is not an argument against what he said. The US citizen doesn't have to worry about the paperwork but the illegal does. What difference does it make if the US citizen has or hasn't $10k.
>>
>>76209813
>implying "Americans"
>implying I couldn't have 10 grand in my hand by Wednesday morning.
>implying you are in any position to be unironically calling anyone a nigger
>implying that the economic conditions preventing all these people you claim cannot muster up $10,000 via any avenue are not caused by a government that throws all of its money away on programs designed to "benefit" the poor by keeping them that way
>implying poorfag excuses
>>
>>76209983
>Immigrating to this country is a privilege, not a right. It's called a barrier to entry.

First of all, I want you to research your family history and try to figure out how your family came to the U.S.

This might help awaken and red-pill you a bit.

Secondly, I'm not advocating illegal immigration.

I am simply educating people on the current process going on now with the Mexican border and "undocumented" persons in the U.S. and their children.

I'm not pro or against anything.

I simply enjoy learning and educating myself and others.

Peace.
>>
>>76209813
They don't need it. They're citizens :^)
>>
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Do you, nigger?

>Stop being a faggot.

>Most people live paycheck to paycheck, and I'd say maybe less than 30% of people have 10k or more saved in their bank accounts

There's a difference between being a natural born citizen and an immigrant trying to gain citizenship you stupid fucking obvious spic nigger.
>>
She's kinda cute.

Although this is just being a cunt and it's a spit in the face to the country by bragging about being an undocumented spic and child of criminal immigrants.
>>
She has to go back
>>
>>76210100
>This is not an argument against what he said.

because how much money you have shouldn't determine whether or not you and your family deserves the right to a better life, you fucking Nazi piece of shit.

They are human beings.

Yes, they should do things legally, BUT it is the U.S. Government which allows illegal immigration and the current state of affairs.

You don't like it? Vote and write your politicians.
>>
>>76204740
No actually she could very easily be deported if people actually did her job because she is still in fact illegal. There's no evidence of her having entered this country, hence she could say she was born here for all it matters. The easy thing would be for her to apply for citizenship because a girl with her credentials who has been here so long would be granted it within a few months at most. She just doesn't want to do that because she will lose all her free gimme dats
>>
>>7621029
>I am simply educating people
>Stop being a faggot.
>Do you, nigger?
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>Google it
>google it
>My father was an immigration attorney. (usury)
>you gonna lend her ten grad, faggot?
>I am educating the people
>so...fuck off

You're doing good work.
>>
>>76210469
>because how much money you have shouldn't determine whether or not you and your family deserves the right to a better life, you fucking Nazi piece of shit.

See:
>>76208425
>>
>>76210469
>you fucking Nazi piece of shit.

You literally admit that your dad charges obnoxious fees to poor families to have his secretary draw up paper work in a word doc, and I'm the Nazi?
>>
>>76210214
jesus christ, you fucking retard.

you think people escaping a poor 3rd world country, at times with nothing but the clothes on their back, can "muster up" ten grand?

you have no heart, bro.

you have a privilege BY BIRTH!

like a nigger, you didn't CHOOSE to be born in your life position, you just got lucky.

or did you escape a horrible country and come to america on a raft?

fuck you, privileged mother fuckers.

you don't know suffering.

if you were in their position, you would do the same and try to escape to a better world.

fucking cunt.
>>
>>76210296
My family came to this country just a few decades ago, and they spent money to do so.
After immigrating, they dropped their native language entirely and only spoke English, even when they were at home in private.

This country does not want or need people who cannot afford to immigrate legally, and anyone who tries to circumvent the process is a criminal who deserves deportation at least, and a bullet at the most. The 14th amendment was not written to allow people to come here and shit out an anchor baby.
>>
>>76210357
>They don't need it. They're citizens :^)

Yes, exactly. That's my point.

This is why you're seeing Mexicans proudly proclaiming their "undocumented" status.

They are basically citizens, because they can't be deported and they know it.

They will grow old in the U.S. (if they choose) and they know this.

Thanks for your input!
>>
>>76210743
Let us dispel with this notion once and for all that Hillary Clinton has paid people to shill for her online. It's Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>76210743
>jesus christ, you fucking retard.
not an argument
>you have no heart, bro.
Appeal to emotions, not an argument.
>you have a privilege BY BIRTH!
Using this ironically on /pol/? Holy shit
>you just got lucky.
lol!
>fuck you, privileged mother fuckers.
>you don't know suffering.
Says the guys who's fucking dad is an immigrating lawyer.
>you would do the same
Not an argument.
>fucking cunt.
mad.
>>
>>76207099
When I was at high school we got more GPA points for taking honors courses. Basically the same class just a bit more work. Wonder what her actual non weighted GPA is.
>>
>>76210419
>There's a difference between being a natural born citizen and an immigrant trying to gain citizenship you stupid fucking obvious spic nigger.

Wow. What a great contribution to the conversation.

The point is that most Mexicans cannot afford to pay for the immigration process.

The point is that illegal immigration is very beneficial to them.

If they get caught, they are deported, and they can try again.

Once in the U.S. they receive many rights and social services.

So, who are you arguing with, faggot?

I made it clear: Illegals are better off NOT paying the fees, and just entering as undocumented persons and taking advantage of the current system.

Don't get mad at me, nigger. I didn't make the laws.
>>
>>76207716
Report her here:
https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Name: Yesenia Lara Ibarra
Occupation/School: Crockett High School
>>
>>76210743
I agree with the sentiment, but not the anger. People floating in on rafts are obviously distressed and looking for help. We need to vet these people to make sure they are not terrorist, rapists, thugs, freeloaders, or criminals, but the good ones can come in, pay taxes, and contribute to society.

The current system is broken. Under the current system, there is no vetting. Terrorists cross our south Arizona border. We need to stop the bad people from coming in as a matter of national security. Then, and only then can we safely open our arms to the good ones.
>>
>>76210670
>You literally admit that your dad charges obnoxious fees

The fees go to the court, you dumb uneducated faggot. My dad made maybe a thousand bucks per person.

All that money goes to the court costs, filing fees, application fees, traveling and flying back to the immigration centers, hotels, etc.

Stop being a bitch nigger.
>>
>>76203849
She was in Texas dumb spic
>>
>>76210862
>This country does not want or need people who cannot afford to immigrate legally

Wrong, retard.

The U.S. can't just take educated and financially secure people.

The U.S. NEEDS the poor immigrants who do the jobs that Americans would never do.

You want to go pick oranges in the blazing sun for less than minimum wage?

No right? Ok, so shut the fuck up and eat your fruits, because someone has to pick them, you retarded god damned faggot nigger.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU UNEDUCATED NIGGERS TRIGGER ME
>>
>>76211060
>Illegals are better off NOT paying the fees
>entering as undocumented persons and taking advantage of the current system.

Therefore they should be kicked out, yet you still insisting on having an opinion which implies that you're against deportation of illegals. It's incredibly easy to put yourself in their shoes, that's not a hard concept, Mexico is a shithole because it's filled with Mexicans. But the USA has sovereignty and it has a right to exercise the right of charging whatever fee they want as well as introducing mass deportation policies.

You're spineless, I'm under the impression you're actually a complete moron.
>>
>>76211060
>Look ma I said the word nigger just like the cool black people on TV, am I a real nigger yet?
>>
>>76211046
>Wonder what her actual non weighted GPA is.

I'd say probably 3.8 or 3.9

I had a 3.8 non weighted, but with 5 AP (AP History, AP Biology, Pre-trig and Calculus, AP Social Studies and AP Chemistry) classes in my senior year, I had a 4.3

All the college credit transferred to state
>>
File: DeepThroat.jpg (57 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
DeepThroat.jpg
57 KB, 500x552
>>76211345
(You)
>Secondly, I'm not advocating illegal immigration.
>>
>>76211345
I support the high wages of orange pickers. If we are importing people for the explicit purpose of picking oranges, I would make sure that we do so in a humanitarian way will keep the working wages of Americans high.
>>
>>76203849
Good. Mexico will need smart people to build the wall
>>
File: 1437446145333.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
1437446145333.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>76211206
>My dad made maybe a thousand bucks per person.

Dad registers 5 people a day, perhaps, that's $5,000 a day. What a fuckin' scumbag, pure usury of a person who is in a desperate position and you sit here blaming the US government and "privileged /pol/sters" when your fucking family DIRECTLY profited off of the fees that you hate so much.
>>
>>76211408
>Therefore they should be kicked out

My god, bro. Are you trolling?

I never said I'm pro and anti anything, faggot.

You want to kick them out. Fine by me.

You go and raise the BILLIONS required for an army immigration force, the cost of containment camps, food, medical, everything required to LEGALLY (Human Rights) move millions upon millions of people out of your country, costing BILLIONS of dollars.

So, yeah. Go ahead Canada, bro.

I won't fight it, but I'll sit back with popcorn and be fascinated to see how you pull this shit off in the world's most democratic country on Earth (supposedly).

>You're spineless, I'm under the impression you're actually a complete moron.

Sure. 4 years service in the Marines, and I'm an aeronautical engineer. I worked at Lockheed Martin.

What about you, friend?
>>
>>76211060
fucking idiot
>>
>>76207362
That's why I support Trump. He seems like he genuinely wants to make it easier for good people to come to the US.
>>
>>76204740
She is illegal and can be deported. Her age at which she arrived has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 1435858207571.png (675 KB, 714x720) Image search: [Google]
1435858207571.png
675 KB, 714x720
>>76211345
The US doesn't need any immigrants, but will happily take anyone who shows that they can be an asset to the country.
Americans will happily do a job that pays well. Fruits may cost a dollar a pound instead of 30 cents, oh no, what a tragedy.

As for your other arguments about people wanting to escape shitholes, it isn't our problem. Their countries are shitholes because they're shitty people, and allowing them to come here will turn out country into a shithole just like the one they left.

It's been fun, anon who's shitposting to pass the time while he's bored, but it's time for me to watch some Mongolian claymation.
>>
>>76211850
> 4 years service in the Marines
that explains it.
>>
>>76211569
KEK>>76211575

>I support the high wages of orange pickers
You can't pay high wages for orange pickers, unless you want to pay about $5 per orange

Do you understand how economics works?
>>
>>76211655
>he makes 1/10 of the total cost
>wanting to make money in a free market economy
>scumbag

Go suck on Justin's weener for your gibs.
This is why your country will always be second fiddle.
>>
>>76211655
>pure usury of a person
>running a business
>usury

confirmed nigger who never ran a business
>>
File: trash.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>76211850
Go back to /r/safespace and build the wall behind you, unless you're getting paid to be here.
>>
>>76211963
>that explains it.
>a leaf
>literal cuck who never fought for anything
>voted for a homosexual muslim president
>>
>>76211997
>he makes 1/10 of the total cost
That's a lot for such an easy job.
>wanting to make money in a free market economy
Excuse me?
>scumbag
Immigration lawyers are scum.
>>
>>76212171
>that explains it.
Yup.
>a leaf
How original.
>literal cuck who never fought for anything
Neither did you.
>voted for a homosexual muslim president
Nope.
>>
>>76212100
>Go back to /r/safespace and build the wall behind you, unless you're getting paid to be here.

Actually, it's you guys who seem to need the safe space

If anyone on /pol/ questions your hivemind ideologies, you niggers rage and throw a temper tantrum

I don't care either way. I'm not Mexican. I don't live near Mexicans....

...but I'm aware of the impact these undocumented workers make on our economy.

At least read and educate yourself on how the world works, bro.
>>
>>76211850
I think you're imagining a sort of trail-of-tears Jacksonian forced march. It wouldn't be like that at all, friend.

First, we secure the borders with a beautiful wall. That stops anyone new and bad from entering from now on. I suspect that some Mexicans are good people - they will be allowed in, after a small amount of vetting (ie, checking that your name is not on a terrorist or known criminal list).

That already will be a better system than what we have now, with the minor problem that there are still bad people currently here. The bad people will be removed slowly. For example, if someone is convicted of a felon and they are undocumented, they get deported. If an undocumented rapes someone, they're done. They wont be let back in, simple as that.

We'll keep the talented people. We want them. But the criminals and rapists - they have to go back.
>>
>>76207292
your country facilitates illegal entry into the US.
>>
>>76212350
>If anyone on /pol/ questions your hivemind ideologies.

Nah m8.

Emotional appeals aren't "questioning my hivemind ideology", it's just whining about a problem that I'm not obligated to give a shit about.

You're free to stay here. I support free speech. Which is why I'm encouraging you to freely go back.
>>
File: get em outta here.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
get em outta here.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
>>76212350
not him but you are hardly proving anything with your pseudo intellectual rhetoric

You have to audacity to call us privileged despite having a father who is benefiting more directly from illegal immigration

fuck off
>>
>>76209961
>she is technically still an illegal

"Undocumented Person" is now a designation with subsections, according to INS laws

In other words, an undocumented male without a job who commits a felony, yes he is deported

An undocumented 9 year old child attending public school in California? No. Not illegal. Cannot be deported. Cannot be harassed or asked any questions regarding legal status, unless you want to be sued by the NAACP and Mexican Rights groups in the U.S.

This might trigger some Americans, but that is the current law.

If you want to change it, vote your conscience.
>>
>>76211991
If the high price of oranges does become a national problem, and it can be determined that artificially high wages of orange pickers is the cause, then I would support lowering the minimum wage for orange pickers and increasing the number of orange pickers we import. I think this scenario is highly unlikely and stupid so I'm not sure why you brought it up.
>>
>>76203849
and /pol/ bullied her off twitter, she had some nice fap photos....fuck you guys
>>
>>76212737
So the child an illegal and can get deported if they commit a crime. You said exactly what I said, thanks genius.
>>
>>76212887
go to cali if you want to see generic spics pedro
>>
File: Bicycle Ice Cream.jpg (26 KB, 262x320) Image search: [Google]
Bicycle Ice Cream.jpg
26 KB, 262x320
Is it too hard for this POS "genius" to fill out the fucking paperwork to become a citizen?
>>
>>76210743
I feel like posts like this are always trolls being ironic. Nobody really feels this way do they?
>>
>>76213126
he's too dumb to understand irony.
>>
>>76203849
>high school
>mattering

you can get in any higher education as long as you got the money
bitch is still ugly
>>
>>76212740
and what about every other fruit and vegetable they pick? what about the meat factories where they work? what about the construction jobs? what about the factory jobs where Americans wouldn't dare even enter due to fucked up health conditions?

Oranges was ONE of thousands of products where undocumented workforce is the majority labor force

Welcome to the reality of democracy, my friend

Someone's got to shovel the shit, right?

Probably in a 100 years, Mexican Americans will feel too entitled to do these jobs, and then we'll see Canadians coming to pick up oranges for us after President Justin turns Canada into Sharia Law Islamic state.
>>
>>76212991
According to the champagne socialist with an immigration attorney for a father we have unironically shilling for Hillary in this thread, it's too expensive.
>>76210743
Observe his awkward use of words like "nigger" and "faggot".
>>
>>76212887
>and /pol/ bullied her off twitter
she left twitter? awww. that's too bad.

yeah, she was kind of cute. oh well.
>>
>>76212898
>So the child an illegal and can get deported if they commit a crime
Not necessarily. An undocumented worker can commit a crime, go to prison in the U.S., and actually be released back in the U.S.

That happens often actually, something Trmp has been talking about, with illegals released from prison who kill Americans in the states.

I think you just like fighting people online, buddy.

Drink some tea or something to calm down.
>>
>>76212991
>Is it too hard for this POS "genius" to fill out the fucking paperwork to become a citizen?

Think about it:

1) Would you pay thousands of dollars for legal citizenship, possibly denied and asked to report to an INS detention center, and wait another year to apply before trying to re-enter the U.S.

2) Or stay illegally in the U.S., while receiving food stamps, monthly allowance, a cellphone! believe it or not, and free college education via the dream act of california?

Which would you pick, smart guy?
>>
>>76203849
This is totally not an outlier.
>>
>>76203849
>oh look a mexican going to shitty mexican school gets high gpa
>wow so hard
try a full white area faggot shits like private school
>>
>Wow. What a great contribution to the conversation.
You're right, it completely blew your "argument the fuck out you stupid spic.

>The point is that most Mexicans cannot afford to pay for the immigration process.

Then they don't get in.I swear people like you and you're fucking entitlement complexes. You can't pay, you don't stay.

>The point is that illegal immigration is very beneficial to them.

>You being this insurmountably retarded.

My point was that it isn't beneficial to the NATION AND ITS NATURAL BORN CITIZENS WHICH SHOULD TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER FUCKING ILLEGALS YOU KEK FAGGOT.

>If they get caught, they are deported, and they can try again.

Then they get deported again. Which further creates more demand for border patrol, which in turn creates more jobs and further stimulates the U.S economy. Well what do you know, I guess spics have a use in our society after all! :^)

>So, who are you arguing with, faggot?
That you're a fucking retard that doesn't understand that the illegals should not benefit off a system that wasn't mean for them

>I made it clear: Illegals are better off NOT paying the fees, and just entering as undocumented persons and taking advantage of the current system.

Bruh...your levels of autism does not fall on any particular side of the spectrum, YOU ARE THE SPECTRUM.

>Don't get mad at me, nigger. I didn't make the laws.

Appeals to authority, which is a logical fallacy. Just because the law says something is just doesn't make it necessarily just you stupid fucking beaner but I guess I shouldn't expect a subhuman (saying nigger doesn't make you any less of an obvious subhuman spic) such as yourself to understand such abstract concepts such as law, rationality, pragmatism, morality, liberty, and principles. After all, your kind come from a shitty country that has none of that. You people are parasites and you (and that smug uppity bitch in the pic) NEED TO GO BACK.
>>
>>76213594
Looks like we have a problem with incentivizing illegal immigration instead of incentivizing spreading democracy and wealth to nations other than Israel.
>>
>>76213594
>thousands of dollars for legal citizenship

Isn't it like $25 because of the filing fees and they'll waive it if you can prove you can't pay for it?
>>
>>76213172
>>76213126

Lol I love how you guys try to act like you're the only intelligent humans online

Of course it's done ironically, to try and get you guys to open your eyes and step outside of your hive mind ideological boxes

I don't care either way. I just like learning about laws and shit. It's all information, why get mad about it?

Vote Trump. Vote for your state representatives and become politically active if you want to change things.

Meow Meow

(Except Canada. They already sold out to the homosexuals and Muslims with Justin Traitor. Enjoy your downfall.)
>>
>>76213232
Are you dense? Repeat the conversation we just had for every single other good you just mentioned.

I support high wages of shit shovelers because Jesus Christ, their job is awful. If the cost of shoveling shit becomes too high, and that cost was traced directly to the cost of hiring shit shovelers, I would support lowering the minimum wage for shit shovelrs and increasing the number of imported shit shovelers.

One thing the country will never need is more criminals. So I support any common-sense, slam-dunk solution to lower criminal activity. For example, building a wall and vetting people who enter our country.
>>
To any Mexican lurking:

If the bitch is Guatemalan, why did she use a Mexican flag in her twit??
>>
>>76213852
>So I support any common-sense, slam-dunk solution to lower criminal activity. For example, building a wall and vetting people who enter our country.

Um...you're just arguing with yourself, bro.

I never said I was for illegal immigration.

I simply stated facts:

1) Illegal immigrants work low paying labor jobs
2) Those jobs provide foods and services we Americans need and want
3) No one wants to stop getting those services
4) Companies will continue to use undocumented cheap labor

These are facts. I never said anything about criminals or rapists coming from Mexico to fuck your gay dad's asshole.

calm down
>>
>>76206551
this.
This is why common core needs to go, we can't have everyone in the U.S. be dragged down by the lowest common denominator schools.
>>
File: altf4.gif (1 KB, 104x119) Image search: [Google]
altf4.gif
1 KB, 104x119
>>76213806
You're not telling me anything I haven't heard already, though.

I have to hear "muh feels" arguments everywhere except /pol/.

If I wanted to hear that shit, I'd just go to /r/safespace, which is where you should be, where you can just silence anyone who doesn't give a shit about your bleeding vagina.
>>
Wtf? "Kek Faggot"? I didn't originally write that. My post was altered when I post this (there are also grammatical errors that weren't in my original post but I'm pretty sure I made myself clear). Oh well...
>>
>>76214049
>we can't have everyone in the U.S. be dragged down by the lowest common denominator schools.

I agree with this.

My mother is a teacher and she has seen the educational system get so bad, she says now she feels she is teaching a special education course, since things have changed so drastically due to common core
>>
>>76213953
cuz guatemalans are the real filthy fucking scurge
>>
File: 1464494587967.jpg (300 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464494587967.jpg
300 KB, 1000x1500
>>76214052
>You're not telling me anything I haven't heard already, though.

That's fine, buddy....but some people out there might not know this stuff.

You know the world doesn't just revolved around you, right?

Other people here might be learning something new.

>>76214052
>anyone who doesn't give a shit about your bleeding vagina.
Now, how did you know my vagina is bleeding right meow, sweetheart?

Meeeeow!
>>
As an american who happens to be a mestizo of meso-american blood. I hate these kind of fucken illegals. I hate all those fucken starbucks working liberals who say theyre willing to pay a little more in taxes for bernies plans. I pay more in taxes in a month then what those fuck offs earn in a month. I hate my homestate of california. I hate all these 3rd gen mexicans and 3rd wave new immigrants from fucken el salvador n shit. I pretend to be sympathetic to their cause. But i fucken hate these turds. All the special previleges these fucken illegals get here. Even the other mexicans who are anchor babies hate them. They dont get shit because theyre citizens. You have no idea how popular that transgender shit has gotten popular here in CA. And i live in the central valley where its mostly republican. Change the voting requirements back to 21 yr old males. My state is fucked beyond repair. RIP california the golden state
>>
>>76214315
>Meeeeow!
>4 years in the Marines

lol
>>
File: JQIB6t.gif (582 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
JQIB6t.gif
582 KB, 500x375
>>76206935
>>
>>76214044
I disagree on point 4, it would be trivial to slap multi million dollar fines on business hiring people who havent filled out the paperwork yet. Any business who hires people without the right docs would be taking on huge risk. And remember that undocumented workers will go down once the wall has been laid and a path to citizenship is opened up. Reasonable, sane steps like that worked to stop child labor, why wouldn't it work on undocumented labor?
>>
File: Trump1.jpg (99 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
Trump1.jpg
99 KB, 1401x788
>>76214315
>Other people here might be learning something new.
I estimate that at least 90% of /pol/ users came here to get away from people like you.

The other 10% are people like you.
>>
>>76214480
>>Meeeeow!
>>4 years in the Marines

You didn't know the majority of Marines are gay?

Wew lad!

You need to get out of the house more.
>>
>>76213953
Guatemalans are wannabe Mexicans, just like Mexicans are wannabe Gringos.
>>
>>76214635
>You didn't know the majority of Marines are gay?

They definitely aren't.
>>
>>76214836

The USMC is full of power-bottoming cocksuckers.
>>
>>76214523
>slap multi million dollar fines on business hiring people who havent filled out the paperwork yet.

You do realize that illegal immigrants get fake papers and it is not the companies job to do the work of the FBI and prove the documents are real, right? lol

Again, I'm not pro illegal immigration, bro...

...I'm just a realists. I've seen it all.

People who are desperate enough to make a better life for themselves and their kids, will do anything. ANYTHING.

P.S. Go to Caliifornia some day, which I last went about 2 years ago, and try to walk through any area in Southern California, and try to figure out who is illegal and who is not. LOL

Do you realize the chaos and privacy infringement it would cost to go up to Americans and ask, YOU LEGAL HERE BOY?!

HAHAHAHA It won't happen.

They tried to do it in New Mexico and the Supreme Court shut that shit down fast.

Americans don't want to be harassed by cops, feds or anyone.

Oh wait, you just think since it's a brown person, it's ok to check them like a Nazi checking for Jews, right?

Kek
>>
>>76208134
Besides a handful of racist boosters, UT is a pretty liberal school nowadays. (used to/some parts are still very racist tho)
>>
>>76214315
>Now, how did you know my vagina is bleeding right meow, sweetheart?
That's not a vagina. It's an inside-out penis, and it's bleeding because that's what wounds do.
>>
>>76203849
Reminder...

Report her here:
https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Name: Yesenia Lara Ibarra
Occupation/School: Crockett High School
>>
File: 1464494938279.jpg (90 KB, 1001x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464494938279.jpg
90 KB, 1001x1024
>>76214609
>I estimate that at least 90% of /pol/ users came here to get away from people like you.

Waaaaa! Waaaa! I don't agree with your ideas so I want you to get away my safe space called /pol/ Waaaaa!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You complain about liberals, but then you act like a liberal.

How entertaining this is today.

Meeeeee-OW!!

P.S. WATCH OUT! A BROWN PERSON AT A TRUMP RALLY IS CHASING YOU!
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76215031
>Again, I'm not pro illegal immigration, bro..

haha man if you gotta keep saying it...I kinda got some news for you
>>
>>76214836
>>You didn't know the majority of Marines are gay?
>They definitely aren't.

Oh sweet little boy....a bunch of hot guys in great shape alone with rarely any women around, showering together, sleeping together, sometimes for a year...

...yes, my friend, the cocksucking and butt fucking is non stop in the Marines.

I probably fucked like 42 guys while I was enlisted and serving in Afghanistan.

Welcome to reality. Sorry I fucked your brains.
>>
>>76209813
>Most people live paycheck to paycheck, and I'd say maybe less than 30% of people have 10k or more saved in their bank accounts.
And why would we want more dead weight of the poorest people from foreign countries?
>>
>>76214799
And because of her stupidity now we have every single thread slandering the Mexican people(the ones who live in Mexico) in a completely unjustified manner
>>
https://twitter.com/cbanks420lol/status/739411880700051457

if anyone missed this
>>
>>76215362
>I fucked like 42 guys

The US Marines, gentleman.
>>
>>76215031
All of this post cites exactly why we should support free association and put an end to "Civil (infringement of) Rights", so we don't have to harass anyone. We can just tell them to go buy their shitskin groceries in the land of shitskins and only frequent establishments that have the balls to do so.

Here comes the point where you whine some more.
>>
>>76215244
Nah, bro.

I'm just playing devil's advocate to keep the thread going with stimulating conversation.

Did you ever take a debate class?

It doesn't matter if I agree with the position, I enjoy debates. I enjoy watching people argue different points.

Why else are you here? The memes?
>>
>>76203849
However, many areas with sanctuary cities or large swathes of illegal immigrants report higher incidences of identity theft.
They don't need your SS number for school, but illegals have no problem using it for credit cards, housing, government assistance etc.

https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/reports/consumer-sentinel-network-data-book-january-december-2014/sentinel-cy2014-1.pdf
>>
File: liberal comedy.jpg (106 KB, 486x691) Image search: [Google]
liberal comedy.jpg
106 KB, 486x691
>>76215362
lol
>>
>>76215031
I live in CA broseph. Why are you so mad?

>You do realize that illegal immigrants get fake papers
Faking paperwork is a huge obstacle and it's a testament to how great our country is that people are willing to lie to stay here. If real papers were made easier to achieve, which I support, many many less people would get fake papers. By the way, if official US documents can be faked very easily, that's a serious problem I would support measures to make them more robust.

>it is not companies job to do the work of the FBI and prove the documents are real, right?
I would open up a government service who's goal is to verify that a certain person can legally be hired. The companies can defer to them and if they dont, its a crime and they get fined.

Again, why do you think it is possible to stop child labor but not undocumented labor? What, in your opinion, is the core difference between these problems. Do you have any solutions or just complaints?
>>
File: Canadian_8f1fe2_2901822.jpg (44 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_8f1fe2_2901822.jpg
44 KB, 604x483
>>76215461
>The US Marines, gentleman.

Nah. You're just jealous you didn't get so much cock in your life, bruh.
>>
>>76214304
Guatemalans el salvadorians and fucken columbians. Are fucken nigger tier. The native blood theyre mixed with is shit tier. They werent artisans and empire builders like the mexican tribes. Its kine like how native americans are turds in this day and age all they ever knew how to do was chase buffalo
>>
>>76215191
>You complain about liberals, but then you act like a liberal.
I'm engaging you, aren't I?

I'm not reporting you. I wouldn't report you. I don't want anyone to forcibly remove you. I want you to just go where you can indoctrinate people into socialism with emotional appeals without the fear of being called a faggot.

Again, I support free speech. Everyone on God's Green Earth is absolutely free to do anything, including run around whining about the cost of legal immigration and defending it while claiming that they don't support it.
>>
>>76209813

Why in the world would anyone keep 10k saved in a bank account at near-0% interest? Keep a grand or two available just to be sure but the rest goes into the stock market or paying down any existing debt that is earning you negative interest.
>>
>>76215492
>Here comes the point where you whine some more.
No. I don't disagree with you.

I'd just like to se an actual point of action specifically detailing how you would realistically pull this off and at what financial and social costs.

Like I said, I'm a realist. Show me the money!
>>
File: 1464489813013.gif (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464489813013.gif
1 MB, 960x540
>>76203849
>Californians
>>76204740
>Canadians
>>
>>76215857
>I'd just like to se an actual point of action specifically detailing how you would realistically pull this off and at what financial and social costs.
You don't want to know how I plan to pull this off.
>>
>>76215548
>However, many areas with sanctuary cities or large swathes of illegal immigrants report higher incidences of identity theft

Yeah, I didn't mention sanctuary cities, because I think most Americans still don't know what that means, unless you live near one or in one.

You're right. Identity theft is a HUGE part of the undocumented citizen (illegal immigrant) life.

I know of scams where they buy dead old people socials and cash the social security checks before the government notices the person is beyond a reasonable age of life.
>>
>>76215031
>Oh wait, you just think since it's a brown person, it's ok to check them like a Nazi checking for Jews, right?

Why the fuck not? If the US Federal Government can monitor all of our internet usage, all of our emails, all of our phonecalls and all of our bank accounts then why the fuck do the illegals get a free pass for being brown?

Fuck that. I say that until the Feds GTFO out ALL of our business, then everyone darker than sepia gets a free cavity search courtesy of the tax money from John Q. Public.
>>
>>76203849
First Jews labeling themselves with echoes and now this. Are they trying to get deported?
>>
File: 1459177975274.jpg (179 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1459177975274.jpg
179 KB, 517x768
>>76215582
>whole world needed to conquer Europe
>>
File: 1452555863772.jpg (77 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1452555863772.jpg
77 KB, 680x453
>nice legs
>>
File: 1462020203541.jpg (256 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1462020203541.jpg
256 KB, 1080x1283
>>76215582

>convince niggers, chinks, arabs and spics to get along
>implying lesser races could coordinate to a common goal
>implying those same lesser races could, to any significant degree "occupy them, steal their land and resources"

salty mudskins hating on the white man for being brilliant and building modern society
>>
>>76203849
4.5 GPA in *what* I want to know.

Aerospace engineering or women's studies?
>>
>>76203849
>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>76215582
haha

>>76215731
>Why are you so mad?
mad? nah. maybe i come across that way because i'm over-dramatic? lol

>it's a testament to how great our country is that people are willing to lie to stay here
You hit the nail on the head, my friend.

>>76215731
>I would open up a government service who's goal is to verify that a certain person can legally be hired.
You might just have yourself a million dollar idea there, my friend.

You better copyright that shit or something lol

I'm not even joking. That's a really great idea, possibly already exists if you google it.
>>
>>76203849
If you don't have a Social Security number, and thus don't exist, shouldn't you be deported automatically?
>>
>>76210743
OHHHH OK SO WE SHOULD INVITE EVERY SINGLE AFRICAN, CHINESE, AND ARAB PERSON WHO ISN'T AS RICH AS US INTO OUR COUNTRIES AND GIVE THEM BENEFITS

I SEE NOW, WHITE COUNTRIES SHOULD GIVE AWAY ALL OF OUR WEALTH UNTIL WE'RE AS POOR AND SHIT AS THE COUNTRIES THEY CAME FROM

THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>76210743
>you have no heart, bro.
America can't take on the several Billions of poor people in the world.

If that happens, America will become the 3rd world country they are escaping or worse.

What then you fucknut?
>>
>>76216270
>haha
>lol
>lol
>not even joking
its time for you to stop posting lass
>>
>>76216213
Well she's obviously too poor to afford the cost of becoming a documented citizen (presumably because it's difficult to find a decent job that will pay you under the table), so it doesn't matter what it's for because it will never get put to use.
>>
>>76203849
And she was valedictorian? With only 13 cords and a 4.5. Sounds like a shitty school of she's the best they have.
>>
>>76216388

He'll be too busy getting pumped fill of HIV-infected nigger spooge to fucking care.
>>
>>76206927
So basically they go to school undocumented, go to college undocumented, and after they provevthat they are on their way to becoming intelligent, viable members of society, they are allowed to work legally, at which point they get their social security number on their way to becoming full-fledged, tax paying citizens?

I have no problem with that
>>
>>76215731
>why do you think it is possible to stop child labor but not undocumented labor?
Profitability.

Remember, in the U.S., corporations run the government.

Do you realize how much profits would be lose to many powerful corporations if they had to hire legal citizens and provide at the very least minimum wage, paid overtime, health insurance benefits, human resources and other costs associated with running a LEGALLY employed labor force?

It's all just about the profit margin.

Do you realize how many companies would just pick up and move to Mexico (already starting to happen) to avoid all these extra fees and taxes, thus losing profit?

That's my honest opinion. It's all just business.

That's part of having a free open market.
>>
>>76216276
seriously this

how the fuck do they not get deported?

do we LITERALLY NOT ENFORCE THESE LAWS AT ALL?
>>
>>76203849

If this was true, she's retarded. She will lose w/e scholarships she had.
>>
>>76215795
>I want you to just go where you can indoctrinate people into socialism

Lol Troll.

You really think I would own a MAGA hat and spend most of my time on /pol/ if I were a liberal or socialist?

Stop being silly.
>>
>>76216600
The thing is, that the system was supposed to work by de-incentivizing illegal immigration.

As of now, it doesn't.

It just pays these people to exist and make facebook posts about a degree they can't make effective use of because they are a liability to anyone who hires them.
>>
>>76203849
>nice legs
No
>>
>>76215835
>Why in the world would anyone keep 10k saved in a bank account at near-0% interest? Keep a grand or two available just to be sure but the rest goes into the stock market or paying down any existing debt that is earning you negative interest.

You're right, plus you would have to pay taxes on that 10k every year if you leave it in your savings.

I have most of my savings in a ROTH IRA and a corporate matched 401k plus a personal mutual fund and stock martket portfolio i opened up online

Great points, friend.
>>
>>76203849
>Well I'm undocumented

Just because you are a hero of America or something doesn't make you an exception to the law of the land.
>>
>>76216524
Immigration, illegal or not, is not the solution to these people's problems.

The best answer and the hardest one is that they have to fix their own countries and make a better society for themselves.
>>
>>76216823
>because they are a liability to anyone who hires them.
This. There is no way she can be gainfully employed and pay taxes at a legitimate company. Who hires an engineer "under the table"?
>>
>>76215980
>You don't want to know how I plan to pull this off.
Ok, Hitler with your imaginary army of darkness.

>>76216031
>then why the fuck do the illegals get a free pass for being brown?
It's not that they get a free pass, my brother.

It is just that the cost of trying to monitor the illegal mexican population would excel any immediate benefits.

sure, crimes go up and americans are bothered by illegant immigration, but if the benefits to the local, state and federal governments out weigh the costs of enforcing illegal immigration laws, well...like i posted before...it's all about profit margins.

It's not worth it. Not at this time, not to corporations, who have lobbyists, who buy politicians.

P.S. The cost of "spying" on U.S. citizens is minimal, since you can build AI and computer systems to do the bulk of the work, and not require a massively large human work force. That's the difference. The internet and wireless connectivity makes things cheap for the feds.
>>
>>76217033
The people enabling them are more interested in bringing them here and spreading the problem conditions that they came to America in the hope of escaping into their own neighborhoods.

So eventually, nobody will have anywhere to immigrate except Israel.
>>
>>76216213
>4.5 GPA in *what* I want to know.
That GPA is her high school graduation gpa, friend

the AP college credit classes will transfer to her state college once she starts
>>
>>76216923
>nice legs
>>76203849
I can add to this:
>Long femurs
>short shins
>ugly knees
These are not "nice legs".
>>
>>76211345
>The U.S. NEEDS the poor immigrants who do the jobs that Americans would never do.
If there are no slaves who will pick the cotton?
>>
>>76217387
>So eventually, nobody will have anywhere to immigrate except Israel.
lol, I know you're kidding, but Israel is shit.
>>
>>76216412
>doesn't agree with how i communicate online
>wishes to restrict my speech

welcome to /pol/, friendly Clinton supporter
>>
>>76217330
>Ok, Hitler with your imaginary army of darkness.
All I gotta do is keep the spirit that brings people to /pol/ alive and point out all the Jews that drove them here when they arrive.
>>
>>76203849
deport
>>
>>76217330

... You're very wrong. The costs of illegal immigration are astronomical.
>>
>>76216520
>Sounds like a shitty school of she's the best they have.
well, obviously its a shitty school with predominantly mexican kids and ESL students

>>76216527
Yes, my friend. You understand it exactly.

This is the current process of taking illegal children and attempting to transform them into college educated members of U.S. society, and not remain ignorant immigrants

Thank you for summarizing it all up like that.
>>
>>76203849
Gpa usually only goes to 4.0 = perfect
>>
File: dream act 3.jpg (86 KB, 1071x567) Image search: [Google]
dream act 3.jpg
86 KB, 1071x567
>>76216600
>how the fuck do they not get deported?
D...did you read the thread, my friend?

They can legally stay, even without a social

Whether you like it or not, that is the current system in the U.S., specifically in states like California

>>76216771
>She will lose w/e scholarships she had.
No. She will actually qualify for the Dream Act of California, without a social, she will get financial aid for college on top of her scholarships

see pic related
>>
>>76217795
>This is the current process of taking illegal children and attempting to transform them into college educated members of U.S. society, and not remain ignorant immigrants
But they're not paying taxes, and nobody is hiring undocumented immigrants for positions other than fruitpicking, so what good is an educated undocumented immigrant if they're not taking it back to their shithole of a homeland and liberating the people they pretend to be so proud of association with?
>>
>>76216519
No, she probably can afford it but she can't jump the line fast enough. Remember the wait time to become legal. Remember that her parent(s) probably get paid tax-free.
>..difficult to find a decent job that will pay you under the table..

Not in Austin it isn't. I live in Round Rock and make pretty pennies on side work. The only "upside" to enduring the insufferable insurgence of Californian immigration.

We thought the mexicants were bad, but we prefer them now. Half the entitlement and twice the work ethic. Hiring bodies are looking for ethic no matter where they find it. She can get work if her degree is in something useful.
>>
>>76203849
That's actually quite disgusting to be quite fucking honest sempai
>>
>>76204740
>She moved to America when she was 3. She literally can not be deported. She's perfectly legal.
She literally can you faggot.
>>
>>76217212
>There is no way she can be gainfully employed and pay taxes at a legitimate company.

If an undocumented child goes to high school in California, once they graduate, they can get a drivers license and a work visa with a temporary social, or a school visa while going to college, and that temp social becomes their social security number which allows them to work anywhere in the U.S. legally

This is the current law right now
>>
>>76206709
You're just now admitting that the illegals are literally slaves you stupid faggot.

>>76206801
Mexican nationalism is like bigfoot: no matter how many times you claim it exists, its still just a baseless fear.
>>
>>76207027
They're like asians, but shitty.
>>
>>76207292
Stay the fuck away from our blacks you faggot subhuman. You will find out real quickly that the only people that get to fuck with Tyrone are us.
>>
>>76217782
>.. You're very wrong. The costs of illegal immigration are astronomical.

Um, no. You're wrong.

An undocumented work labor force makes for HUGE profit margins for corporations who don't pay them overtime, health insurance or any other fees and taxes associated with hiring legal citizens of the U.S.

You're thinking social costs and local costs of crime, etc.

I'm talking about the costs vs benefits of corporations who benefit from an undocumented immigrant labor force.

Corporations make the laws. That's our reality.
>>
>>76208143
They're slaves.

Literally, this is just about slavery. Fuckign slaves.
>>
>>76217879
>Gpa usually only goes to 4.0 = perfect
Read thread, bro.

GPA points added from AP college courses

Her unweighted GPA could be 3.8 but added points for each AP class she took, makes it higher up to 4.5
>>
>>76209291
>i wasn't expecting a ghetto nigger to know diferent nationalities. go harras a cop nigger.
We should exterminate you catholic filth.
>>
>>76218464
>She can get work if her degree is in something useful.
Doing fucking what? How many successful long-term enterprises do you know of that are hiring people that they have to launder money to pay?
>>
>>76218579
>and that temp social becomes their social security number which allows them to work anywhere in the U.S. legally

Is that an actual path to citizenship? How does the SS office just magically grant a number that way?
>>
>>76203849
>full paid instate tuition
>not even from the fucking country

When I, as an American citizen, can't be granted the same privileges in a country as someone who's not even a citizen, then the system is fucking broken. I'd literally have gotten to college easier if I hadn't been born in this country.

>leftists think that this is fairness
>treat your citizens like shit so you can afford privileges to illegal immigrants
>>
>>76208019
Yes.

Don't even need a social or birth certificate to get a driver license
>>
>>76218133
>But they're not paying taxes, and nobody is hiring undocumented immigrants for positions other than fruitpicking, so what good is an educated undocumented immigrant if they're not taking it back to their shithole of a homeland and liberating the people they pretend to be so proud of association with?

Great question.

The incredibly high profits earned by corporations who hire these undocumented workers allows these companies to pass on the savings to you as a citizen

All the produce, meats, products and services, created by a cheap undocumented labor force, is so much more affordable to American citizens

If these same corporations were to pay legal citizens, the costs of these products and services would go up, which would affect us Americans, because we would have to pay more for milk, meat, frutis and vegetables, etc.

Also, those corporate profits earned within the United States require that the companies pay taxes for those profits, taxes that go to local state and also federal government, and that tax money is used for social services, from food stamps to building roads and paying for law enforcement.

Again, like I wrote in the thread previously, it all comes down to profit margins.

If you forced a company to suddenly hire legal workers and pay all those huge fees to support a legal work force, like what happened with Ford, they would just move to Mexico and then we lose all the tax money from their profits.

All their profit tax would go to Mexican government.

We don't want that. Our economy will start to fail if companies keep leaving the U.S.
>>
>>76218133

The "education" further radicalizes them, turning them into the leadership, activists, and street soldiers that perpetuate the cucking of the west.
>>
>>76218982
BAE Systems, Texas Instruments, National Instruments, AMD would have (RIP), Freescale, Motorola, IBM, Fukken Scamsung, Eduardo's muy bueno roofing company, etc..

Microsoft has been caught lobbying for *more* work visas for illegals and rights for permanent stay. It's right out of their playbook. They come in on a work visa, the company assists the whole thing and next thing you know they're hiring their kind to mow and edge their cushy front lawn.

C'mon man, look what happened to those Disney employees. "Your final task before your untimely layoff: train your indian work-visa replacements."
>>
>>76211345

The height of liberal stupidity and indoctrination.

The removal of both immigrants, and the culling of the welfare program immediately solve this problem.

When you need to work to survive, you work. Or you try to loot and pillage. One of these options leads to death, the other leads to survival.

I wonder which the pavement apes will choose.
>>
>>76207362
No it doesn't need to be easier. It needs to be harder. We don't need any more immigrants.
>>
File: trump deported.jpg (36 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
trump deported.jpg
36 KB, 500x336
>>76203849
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>76206927
I should offer her an all expenses paid trip to Alaska and arrest her when she shows up.
>>
>>76219075
>How does the SS office just magically grant a number that way?

Every single time an immigrant comes to the U.S. to either study temporarily or work a job for a few years, they get a temporary social

Some people then just...stay. They don't leave.

That temp social is their social, they can use that to work legally.

Until someone literally picks up the phone and calls INS and reports them, nobody is the wiser, because they literally have a social.

I know it sucks, but that's our current system.
>>
>>76218822
You make a sound argument for anarchy.

I mean shit, what good is the government for?

Fuck it all then. I'm moving south and taking the undocumented route.

When everyone gets red-pilled on why the government is the enemy, they won't be standing in the way when we exercise our god-given freedom to solve our own problems.

If undocumented citizens can achieve more economic success than documented ones by leeching from the taxpayer, then why am I a documented citizen? I can do the same thing!

I am now a #SovereignCitizen
>>
For every one of her, there are 500 fuckers running rampant, committing crimes and costing you millions of dollars in taxes. They all need to fuck off.
>>
File: dream act california.jpg (73 KB, 1073x570) Image search: [Google]
dream act california.jpg
73 KB, 1073x570
>>76208019
>can they just walk into school in california?
yup. california does not require a social for a child to attend public school, and then they can apply with the Dream Act to get financial aid without a social in California
>>
>>76218133
>nobody is hiring undocumented immigrants for positions other than fruitpicking
>undocumented immigrants
>fruitpicking

Bad news 4 u. Microsoft doesn't pick fruit. I will grant you that H1-B falls under "documented" but the difference is semantics and the outcome is the same.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.