[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sanders vows to have a contested convention >even without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dem primaries.png (32 KB, 981x299) Image search: [Google]
dem primaries.png
32 KB, 981x299
>Sanders vows to have a contested convention
>even without superdelegates, Hillary is almost 100% certain of getting the target

If she only gets 236 delegates out of California (less than half), that alone puts her at 2,012.
Which is only 14 shy of the target of 2,026.

All of this is WITHOUT superdelegates btw, so if Hillary gets 2,026 PLEDGED delegates her nomination is bulletproof.
>>
At this point he's in it to fuck with Hillary
>>
>>76203392
Except it's actually 2383, so your entire premise is retarded. Hillary will win, but at a contested convention.
>>
>>76203690

"Contested" convention means it goes to a second ballot.

It won't.

Clinton will win on the first ballot, and easily too, much to the chagrin of Sanders' increasingly-unhinged supporters.
>>
>>76204265
I hope the Sanders supporters attack the shillbots at the convention.
>>
File: 1465153165293.png (14 KB, 502x500) Image search: [Google]
1465153165293.png
14 KB, 502x500
>>
>>76203690
>Except it's actually 2383

If you count the superdelegates.

Without the superdelegates it's 2,026.

I probably should've dumbed down the OP for the Brits.
>>
I'm a Sanders supporter, and i truly hope the convention becomes violent.
>>
>>76207777
check'd
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 878x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 878x806
>>76207777
I'm not a Sanders supporter, but I still want to see some bernouts riot desu
>>
The more drama and anarchy, the better! I hope everything falls apart for the dems, and the voter base splits apart hard.
>>
>Bernouts still counting on super delegates switching to Bernie at the last minute because Obama in 2008
Fucking disgusting. Bernie is just trolling and raking in autismbux at this point.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.