[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to stock up on guns. She better fucking lose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: Hillarysatan.png (239 KB, 426x566) Image search: [Google]
Hillarysatan.png
239 KB, 426x566
Time to stock up on guns. She better fucking lose.
>>
This is the obvious most blatant step of a fucking authoritarian. So why the fuck do people say Trump is?
>>
And what kind of nuanced reading does she get out of it. How can you read it another way without mental gymnastics?
>>
File: 76755432.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
76755432.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>76200028

>Britain votes remain
>Hillary elected
>>
>>76200208
Hey dumbass, everything is backwards, haven't you noticed?
>>
>>76200613
>Britain votes leave
>Trump elected in landslide
>implying the Anglo won't save the world yet again
>>
>>76200028
I hope she gets elected and this happens. If we the American people don't rebel and start the next civil war, then our country is lost and I'm leaving.
>>
>>76200291
the militia part
>>
>>76201174
But we have the Militia Act, so everyone between the ages of 18 and 45 is considered part of the militia
>>
>>76200028
She is right though, the gun nut reading of 2nd A is absurd and one eyed.
>>
>>76201414
>Every adult man should legally carry a firearm and be trained as a soldier
>White men would be the predominant group in this militia
>Fucking white males

If the militia act were enforced every sjw, nigger, and femicunt would be hanging from a rope within a year.
>>
>>76200028
Not just stock up but use them on her. How the fuck has there not been an attempt on this evil cunt, or the hussien nigger for that matter. Are we whites that cucked?
>>
>>76201841
god i wish all scandinavians were raped by packs of niggers
>>
>>76200028
>"Do you believe that an individual's right to bear arms is a constitutional right, that it's not linked to service in a militia?
>"If it is a constitutional right, then it, like every other constitutional right, is subject to reasonable regulation."
>If it is a constitutional right
>If it is
>IF

SHE COULDN'T EVEN ADMIT THAT IT'S A RIGHT. I sincerely believe she hates America as much as Obama does
>>
>>76202406
forgot source

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/05/hillary_clinton_explains_her_nuanced_reading_of_the_second_amendment.html
>>
>>76201841
/pol/ only cares about feels and regurgitating marketing that stokes said feels
>>
>>76202149
>US WHITES RIGHT
>HAHAHA THAT FUCKING NIGGER OBAMA BETTER SHOOT HIM
>HAH WE ARE WHITE

ur not white, im sure ur some shitskin shitposting.
>>
>>76202406
>like every other constitutional right, is subject to reasonable regulation
are they really subject to """"reasonable regulation"""" though? imagine if this was proposed against the 1st amendment.
>>
>>76200724
which universe are you from in the mandela effect
>>
>>76200958
>implying Trump is Anglo
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
I don't think it even matters anymore. We're going to have another civil war no matter who wins.

Savior this last 4th of July with your family and loved ones.
>>
>>76202754
A pedantic opponent would cite libel and defamation as """reasonable""" regulation of the 1st, but in the age of instant information and when anyone and everyone can put their say out into the world, I don't think even those restrictions are as important anymore. Libel probably was more important back when only major news outlets could publish things, and information was restricted through that.
>>
>>76203713
>A pedantic opponent would cite libel and defamation as """reasonable""" regulation of the 1st
this argument holds some merit, but I feel that any regulation of free speech sets a dangerous precedent.

it also bears mentioning that items in the Bill of Rights are not granted by the US government or the Constitution, but inalienable rights granted to the people by their creator, as it is stated in the Constitution. It is not the government's place to restrict or regulate any of these rights.
>>
>>76203012
Duck that, look forward to July 4th 2017, when America is reborn.
>>
>>76200028
Fuck this cunt and fuck San Jose. I built a new AR this month just because of them.
>>
>>76205164
Everyone who can, build one too. Get them while you can.
>>
>scalia was in my way
>his death was just mere coincidence
>>
>0 guns
>0 freedom of speech
>700,000 Syrian refugees

This is what's going to happen if Americans are dumb enough to vote for Killary
>>
>>76205242
Why do people build them instead of buying them?

Is it cheaper to buy the parts like a computer?
Where and how do i do this?

I need a handgun, first, though. Saving my couch pennies.
>>
File: Image.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>76201865
Man, so we should probably enforce it, huh?
>>
>>76200724
>everything is backwards
What is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>76206083
I built this one because I wanted an AR "pistol" so I picked out the things I wanted. A good place to start building is Palmetto State Armory or Spikes Tactical. You need to buy the lower receiver through an FFL (go to you local gun store).

CZ makes some great cheap guns. S&W's line of polymers are cheap and pretty gud as well.
>>
>>76206083
>Why do people build them instead of buying them?

If you buy an 80% lower there is no background check because you have to finish the lower yourself meaning the feds have no record of your gun purchase. Some people also build custom ones because they want specific aftermarket parts instead of standard ones.
>>
>>76202151
Your wish has been granted several times over anon
>>
There is no way you can grammatically parse the 2nd amendment as anything other than a unilateral right for all US citizens to bear arms.
>>
>>76206435
Backround checks don't record what is bought, only that a check is made.

Unless it's a conspiracy theory thing where you guys think they've a secret registry of what is sold to whom and when.
>>
>>76201865
There are many laws that need to be reinforced
>>
>>76206598
Are prisoners citizens?

Are our founders that retarded?
>>
>>76206722
There are provisions in the constitution that rights may be stripped from individuals via the process, with guidelines for the nature of that process.
>>
>>76206722
Couric, please leave.
>>
>>76206912
>There are provisions in the constitution that rights may be stripped from individuals via the process, with guidelines for the nature of that process.
Yes, due process.

Is not the legislative process a kind of due process?
>>
>>76206643
I never said anything about what is bought, only that there is no record of a purchase because an 80% lower isn't a gun until finished.
>>
>>76206643
Actually the ffl records do record that into and they have to be held by the gunseller for their entire lives then upon death shipped to the atf. So the atf has a record with names for every gun bought at gunstores.
>>
>>76200958
>implying the Anglo saved the world once.
>>
>>76202929
Trump is Scottish and German.
>>
>>76200208
Because the media tells us that Trump is the bad guy, obvi!
>>
Liberals are the best gun salesmen on the planet
>>
>>76200208
Do you really think people have their own opinions or are even capable of formulating their own opinions?
>>
>>76200028
Can't wait for that liberal supreme court majority. Rednecks will absolutely be btfo
>>
>>76206083
>Is it cheaper to buy the parts like a computer?

It depends what you're looking for. You can buy a very nice "stock" milspec rifle for as little as $500, but many people want something better. You want to upgrade the sights, upgrade the stock, upgrade the upper to something with different rails. You can end up with over half the gun stripped in spare parts... or just buy what you want from the start.

Most people honestly aren't inawoods enough to think that the Government isn't going to figure out they own a gun when they're buying gun parts and ammunition online, or with their credit cards that are all reported directly to the NSA. 80%'s because "muh guvment seekricy" is a meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glk1qMbj7S0
>>
>>76200028
>nuanced
What did she mean by this?
>>
How could she be this stupid? I've met multiple Democrats who have told me they just can't vote for any of the candidates because they've all gone full retard about guns.

The strokes must be coming hard and fast now.
>>
>>76207857

How are the liberal gun sales in australia and uk?
>>
>>76206083
It's cheaper if you upgrade your ARs after buying them. Instead, you just build the rifle you want straight out.
>>
>>76206258
Notice how the people screaming at the top of their lungs about Trump and his supporters being facists, are the ones acting like brown shirts? Or Bernie supporters calling them racist, but cursing out blacks for being stupid when they vote for Hillary?
>>
>>76208097
Anyone who is going to support Clinton is either anti-gun or so retarded they'd support her even if they were pro-gun. She has nothing to lose by going rabid.
>>
File: 2ndamendment.jpg (132 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
2ndamendment.jpg
132 KB, 600x394
>>76200028
This is simply a matter of historical fact.
>>
>>76200028
>historical

I don't think this bitch has studied any American Military History. The militia, at the time all men of military age, were a strategic part of the American defense plan.

We were meant to keep arms so we could defend our homes and families from foreign aggressors or our own government.

God damn it this bitch needs to die.
>>
File: trump_no_nose.png (99 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
trump_no_nose.png
99 KB, 264x264
To all of the conspiracy nuts in this thread: Do you really think liberals are going to remove the Second Amendment?
>>
>>76208721
If they capture the Supreme Court. what will stop them? The only thing standing between them and that goal they have been striving toward for a generation now would be armed citizens.
>>
>>76208721
They have repeatedly admitted this is what they want. Why would we not take them at their word?
>>
>>76208721
Remove? No. Just circumvent to the point where it is effectively no longer respected. You will have every right to bear arms, you will have no right to bear arms.
>>
>>76208871
The Supreme Court can't amend the constitution, they just interpret it. If they put more emphasis on the militia part then simply demand a system like Switzerland's where you all have to do some militia training and keep your guns. It's like mandatory service without the deployments abroad.
>>
>>76207259
doesn't sound like it to me

>due process
>oligarchs decide arbitrarily x/y/z laws that can violate or "regulate" the constitution

What would even be the point of having the constitution in that case? At this point you've gutted the document outright.
>>
>>76209493
Well if writing laws aren't a part of due process, what is?

Prosecuting someone under those laws? That makes even less sense. If the rules themselves have no basis then how does following them have any basis?

So we return to the initial point. Did the founders want armed prisoners?

What is this magical due process that allows prisoners to be deprived of their weaponry but nobody else?
>>
>>76209449
That is essentially abolition of the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment does not require active service to own a firearm. If they redefined it to include that, it would be replacing it with something else.

Besides, they will never do that. Liberals don't want that and they will never make that law.
>>
>>76208721
>To all of the conspiracy nuts in this thread: Do you really think liberals are going to remove the Second Amendment?

>If I could’ve gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them — Mr. and Mrs. America turn ’em all in — I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here.
>Senator Dianne Feinstein

And that's just one (((senator))) amongst a host of others

There's no nuttery involved. There is an actual conspiracy to disarm the population of the united states. Hell, they want to disarm everyone in the west - not just the US, but Australia, Canada, and every European nation as well. Once guns are gone in the US, they'll immediately ban them in Sweden too.

Well, unless you're a rich and powerful oligarch. Then you get different laws from the rest of us.

tl;dr why are you such a cuck, sweden?
>>
>>76207259
No, as the due process is defined inthe constitution, and isn't left open ended as "any sort of organized process", and is also restricted to single individuals at a time.
>>
The gun problem is pretty easy to solve to be honest.

Nationalize all gun manufacturers and subsidize a massive increase in gun manufacture.

All guns become completely free of charge. You can either order them or stop by a now mandated armory in every city, town, and village. Anyone who attempts to buy or sell a gun receives a death sentence. All households must have at least one firearm, and no upper limit on firearm ownership. No registrations are required; random inspections during census will make sure people comply with ownership requirements.

Community training and competency with firearms likewise becomes mandatory.

I grow tired of corporations profiting off of the concept of gun ownership when the constitution clearly states it is of the utmost importance to have an armed society to defend from threats internal and external.
>>
>>76209719
It's not active service, it's being trained in basic soldiering so you can function as a militia (including how to use guns correctly). Switzerland doesn't have a standing army, so every citizen is trained to protect the country and owns firearms to repel invasions. They are the only example to look to for how to organise a militia.

They can't just ignore it completely. Either they leave it as it is or they go full militia like Switzerland, that means liberals will have to go through it too.
>>
>>76209833
>And that's just one (((senator))) amongst a host of others
I'm not entirely sure you know how to argue...because that's literally why your argument falls apart.
>>
>>76209935
>No, as the due process is defined inthe constitution
It isn't
>and is also restricted to single individuals at a time.
That's just warrants
>>
>>76200208
Only fascists support Trump. You aren't a fascist are you?

That's why.
>>
>>76208480
Please show me the language that establishes the 2nd clause as dependent on the first to be a right.
>>
File: sears.jpg (48 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
sears.jpg
48 KB, 455x600
In the 1920s you could buy a machine gun from the Sears catalog.

You could literally stuff cash in an envelope, mail it to them, and they would mail a fucking machine gun to the return address, no questions asked. The largest, most popular retailer in the United States.
>>
>>76210094
>You aren't a fascist are you?
Even a latino like me supports Trump you stupid bastard, illegals need to get deported, that is all.
>>
>>76210210
Well for starters, the first isn't a clause, which necessitates its connection to the second for any sort of relevance or meaning.
>>
>>76209973
This is not Switzerland. We are under no obligation whatsoever to modify our right to keep and bear arms to more closely approximate Switzerland or any other group of people. If the fundamental right to keep and bear arms is made contingent on training or service of any kind, then the Second Amendment as we know it will have been abolished and replaced with something else. For over 400 years on this continent, the right to keep and bear arms was not made contingent on any sort of training or service whatsoever. That is the nature of the right. To alter that would be to abolish the right.
>>
>>76201174
That doesn't answer his question as basic understanding of the English language by default makes the militia part irrelevant to the "right of the people to keep and bear arms Shall not be infringed"
>>
>>76200028
She isn't fucking losing. 71% of Democrats would vote even if she were indicted.
>>
>>76200208
Because brainwashing has worked and we're fucked.
>>
>>76209990
Is this all you do? Just post nonsense?

I made it clear Dianne Feinstein isn't the only one involved in the conspiracy to ban guns.

You weasel around with words like a jew
>>
>>76210380
If it's irrelevant then why is it in there?

Why cram a bunch of meaningless words into our country's framework?
>>
>>76210438
>I made it clear Dianne Feinstein isn't the only one involved in the conspiracy to ban guns.
You didn't actually. You just sorta claimed it without any substantive evidence.

As you said, that's just one senator.
>>
>>76208480
The constitution drafters were so clear and yet scum like you try to confuse people.

>A well regulated militia, being neccessary to the security of a free state.
Because only an armed populace can protect their own interests

>the right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
the government can't take your guns or it is illegitimate
>>
File: 1409165299324.jpg (48 KB, 444x507) Image search: [Google]
1409165299324.jpg
48 KB, 444x507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
>>
>>76200208
This. Both T and H have given the mainstream reason to believe they might be the next Hitler. Trump for wanting strong borders, Hillary for being a lying corrupt politican. Let's examine the possible scenarios:
>Trump is Hitler, gets elected
we have guns and overthrow him
>Clinton is Hitler, gets elected
she took away our guns, we're literally fucked
>>
>>76208480
>This is simply a matter of historical fact.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
>>
>>76210684
>Trump is Hitler for wanting strong borders

Wew
>>
File: Dianne Feinstein Quote (2).jpg (76 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Dianne Feinstein Quote (2).jpg
76 KB, 512x512
>>76208721
>To all of the conspiracy nuts in this thread: Do you really think liberals are going to remove the Second Amendment?
>>
File: 1436457692388.gif (39 KB, 827x628) Image search: [Google]
1436457692388.gif
39 KB, 827x628
>>76210539
You can literally find lists of hundreds of people, corporations, organizations and media conglomerates that push an anti-gun narrative. We're inundated with it every day.

Do you also ask people to prove the sun shines on a bright sunny day?

You're being willfully obtuse/ignorant for the sake of not admitting fault about anything.
>>
>>76201414
This. Any able-bodied man who does not own at least a tactical rifle is shirking his civic duty as surely as anyone who cheats on their taxes.
>>
File: 1463139983331.jpg (474 KB, 1318x926) Image search: [Google]
1463139983331.jpg
474 KB, 1318x926
>>76208721
Of course not!
>>
>>76208721
Yes, because this is what they've done in every single country they attempted it. They are all the same. Globalist cosmopolitans seeking a single government.

I'm a Trump supporter but I won't forgive him if he blows this. Turning 2016 into a guns election should've been a nail in the coffin for the Democrats if they were facing some neocon like Bush or Rubio.
>>
>>76209973

Nah, fuck off
>>
>>76210754
Based trashman telling it like it is
>>
>The jews don't want to ban guns you evil antisemite!
After Newtown, Jews Lead Renewed Push on Guns
http://forward.com/news/168063/after-newtown-jews-lead-renewed-push-on-guns/

Alan Dershowitz: 2nd Amendment 'An Absurd Thing' in Our Constitution
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/28/alan-dershowitz-2nd-amendment-an-absurd-thing-in-our-constitution/

Amy Schumer Joins Sen. Chuck Schumer to Push for Gun Control Legislation
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/amy-schumer-joins-sen-chuck-schumer-push-gun/story?id=32852669

Bay Area Jewish Moms Take Leading Role in Campaign Against Gun Violence
http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/67916/bay-area-jewish-moms-take-leading-role-in-campaign-against-gun-violence/

Bill Ayers: 'Beautiful' Idea to Indict NRA in People's Tribunal
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/04/bill-ayers-beautiful-idea-indict-nra-peoples-tribunal/

Bloomberg Gun Safety Group Spends Six Figures on Kroger Ad Blitz
http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2014/09/04/bloomberg-gun-safety-group-spends-six-figures-on-kroger-ad-blitz/

Dianne Feinstein "Mr. & Mrs. America Turn Them All In"
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

Feinstein to Introduce Assault Weapons Ban Bill
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/16/feinstein-to-introduce-assault-weapons-ban-bill/

Frank Lautenberg Introducing Legislation to Ban Gun Powder Sales
http://www.dailypaul.com/282529/frank-lautenberg-introducing-legislation-to-ban-gun-powder-sales-just-like-predicted-on-infowars-reddit

Gabby Giffords and Jewish Groups Back Barack Obama Push on Guns
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/328694/gabby-giffords-and-jewish-groups-back-barack-obama-push-on-guns/

Gun Control Plotted By Jews
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=174

Israeli Gun Control Regulations 'Opposite of U.S.'
http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Israeli-gun-control-regulations-opposite-of-US
>>
>Oh my god fucking conservashit stop saying everyone is gonna take your guns calm down you're fucking retarded MUH BLACK HELICOPTERS fucking hick that's ridiculous

>Btw someone should really take those guns from you
>>
>>76210896
>You can literally find lists of hundreds of people, corporations, organizations and media conglomerates that push an anti-gun narrative. We're inundated with it every day.
Kay, how many of them have any capacity to remove the second amendment?

The question was is the 2nd amendment is in danger of removal from liberals?
>>
>>76206258
Men are women
Women are men
Degeneracy is honorable
Honor is degenerate
Pride is shameful
Shame is pride
Weakness is strength

Etc
>>
File: bear food.jpg (210 KB, 819x783) Image search: [Google]
bear food.jpg
210 KB, 819x783
>>76208480
bin that knife faggot
>>
>>76211137
It's Time to Ban Guns. Yes, All of Them.
https://newrepublic.com/article/125498/its-time-ban-guns-yes-them

Jewish Groups and Lawmakers Seeking Gun Control Get Major Boost from Obama
http://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-backs-california-senators-assault-weapons-ban-as-jewish-groups-work-toward-gun-control/

Jewish Groups Hail Obama's Executive Action on Gun Control
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-hail-obamas-executive-action-on-gun-control/

Jewish Groups Push for Action on Gun Control
http://www.jewishjournal.com/nation/article/jewish_groups_push_for_action_on_gun_control

Jewish Groups Urge Senate to Pass Gun Control Legislation
http://www.jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation

Jewish Gun Control Backers Plan New Push
http://forward.com/articles/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/?p=all

Jewish Politicians Lead Chorus Calling for Tighter Gun Laws
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/

Jews and Gun Control: A Reprise
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/10/jews-and-gun-control-a-reprise/

Jews and Jewish Organizations Lead the Gun Control Campaign
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/jews-and-jewish-organizations-lead-the-gun-control-campaign/

Jews Lead Gun Control Charge
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=783

Major Hollywood Producer Vows to Make the NRA 'Wish They Weren't Alive' with Upcoming 'Big Movie'
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/15/major-hollywood-producer-vows-to-make-the-nra-wish-they-werent-alive-with-upcoming-big-movie/

Measure to Ban Kids Under Twelve from Gun Shows Introduced
http://www.guns.com/2015/01/24/measure-to-ban-kids-under-12-from-gun-shows-introduced/

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg Demands a Plan for Gun Control
http://theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/17/new-york-mayor-michael-bloomberg-gun-control
>>
>>76211254
The NRA will fall. It's Inevitable.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/
>By Adam Winkler

Professor Has Simple Way to Deal With Open Carry Activists
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/31/professor-has-simple-way-to-deal-with-open-carry-activists-and-pro-gun-businesses-arent-going-to-like-it-video/

Rabbi Michael Lerner: Banning Guns is Necessary But Not Sufficient
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-michael-lerner/banning-guns-is-necessary_b_2308272.html

Rahm Emanuel Calls for Nationwide Assault-Weapons Ban
http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/17/rahm-emanuel-calls-for-nationwide-assault-weapons-ban/

Schumer Seeks to Extend Ban on 3D Guns
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/18/Schumer-Seeks-to-Extend-Ban-on-3D-Guns

Senator Schumer Wants Your Guns!
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=631

U.S. Jews Support Gun Control, but the Political Debate Ignores it
http://haaretz.com/opinion/u-s-jews-support-gun-control-but-the-political-debate-ignores-it-1.453018

U.S. Gun Control Legislation, 1968-Present
http://www.iamthewitness.com/doc/The.Jewish.Gun.Grabbers.htm

Who is Behind Gun Control?
http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control/
>>
>>76200028
Jesus Christ, the world is on a crossroad. Gun grabbers bitches.
>>
File: 127232848032.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
127232848032.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>76208721
>Swedun
>>
>>76211185
>a well balanced breakfast w/o food
So like a nutrition shake?
>>
>>76211254
>oh look my local state rep sent me something the mail for once
>never heard of the guy
>ok, he's a jew, whatever
>serious case of jewface lel
>bunch of stupid shit nobody with a brain cares about
>wants to ban guns

/pol/ was right again
>>
File: 1452136086547.gif (380 KB, 1500x2700) Image search: [Google]
1452136086547.gif
380 KB, 1500x2700
>>76211153
>hillary clinton literally talking about taking another look at the 2nd amendment now that scalia is out of the picture

Are you just daft?
And that wasn't the question at all; you're moving goalposts now.

But it's plain as day that not only do liberals have the capacity to do it - they've actually done it in several states already and had to actually be bitchslapped by the supreme court (in large part thanks to scalia who is now dead).
>>
>>76211153
Fuck you in inhuman anti-American totalitarian commie son of a bitch. I'd spit in your fucking face if I could.

I live in NYC.
Don't you fucking tell me that politicians don't want to take away the American right to bear arms because I live in the epicenter of the living goddamn proof that they do.

Dishonest shitstain.
LOOK AT THE FUCKING PROGRESSION OF GUN LEGISLATION IN MY CITY AND STATE AND TELL ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT THEY HAVEN'T BEEN TIGHTENING THE NOOSE FOR DECADES. LIE TO MY GODDAMN FACE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, PLEASE. I WANT YOU, TO YOU PIECE OF RED FILTH.
>>
>>76211509
https://youtu.be/z49iZ0O1bSs
>>
>>76211548
>hillary clinton literally talking about taking another look at the 2nd amendment now that scalia is out of the picture
>the supreme court in charge of repealing amendments
Are you retarded? That's proof enough liberals DON'T want to repeal the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>76200028

It doesn't matter if she loses, there will be a civil war.
>>
Protip:

"Nuanced" is code for "muh feels"
>>
>>76211509
>/pol/ was right again
If it wasn't for the Jews, gun control wouldn't be an issue.
The biggest gungrabbers in this country have one thing in common, they're all Jews.
>>
>>76211578
New York can't repeal the second amendment, m8.
>>
>>76211741

They did repeal it. You can't own a gun in New York.

You knows laws are more than just pieces of paper, right? If they aren't enforced they don't exist.
>>
>>76200028
>tfw I'm happy either way
>>
time for states to define all gun owners as part of the militia and settle this faggotry once and for all
>>
>>76211803
Holy shit, really?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=new%20york%20gun%20store

Someone should tell all these gun stores.
>>
>>76211821
You don't even have to be a part of the militia to own a gun. That isn't what the second amendment says.
>>
>>76200028
>Nuanced reading
>Totally not a flagrant misinterpretation

Why isn't she in jail yet?
>>
File: 1439439425272.png (100 KB, 1533x1237) Image search: [Google]
1439439425272.png
100 KB, 1533x1237
>>76211658
>liberals DON'T want to repeal the 2nd amendment.
m8 you live in a delusional fantasy
>>
>>76211185
yolo
>>
>>76200028
>If it is a constitutional right, then it, like every other constitutional right, is subject to reasonable regulation.
God, I hate the implications of this statement so much. It flies in the face of everything the bill of rights stands for (natural rights).
>>
>>76212094
Maybe it's just cause I'm a liberal and I don't want to repeal the 2nd amendment that I would think liberals don't want to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Obviously I could be wrong about what I think.
>>
>>76212035
>Why isn't she in jail yet?
Because she's not subject to the law.
>>
>>76211741
They don't have to repeal it to get rid of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaqc0CieXoU
>>
File: le pineapple man.jpg (81 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
le pineapple man.jpg
81 KB, 960x720
>>76200028
god fucking damnit she's evil. Quotes:

>But I'm going to continue to speak out for comprehensive background checks
fine. that needs to be fixed, no comms between states and feds

>closing the gun show loopholes,
none exist

>closing the online loophole,
doesn't exist, she just wants to end online gun/ammo sales

>closing the so-called Charleston loophole,
repeatedly proven to be false

>reversing the bill that Senator Sanders voted for and I voted against, giving immunity from liability to gun makers and sellers.
So if somebody buys a Mustang and drives it into a crowd of BLM activists, killing 12, somehow Ford is responsible?

Fuck this bitch
>>
>>76212211
>Maybe it's just cause I'm an anti-White...
FTFY
>>
>>76212214
Also, it would be unfortunate to plant her in a cell only to have Obama pardon her on the way out.
>>
>>76212020
i know but it is to cover for the left's "nuanced" interpretation
>>
>>76212211
You keep using the word "repeal" as if the only way to get rid of that pesky right to keep and bear arms is to pass an amendment to repeal it. But that's not what liberals do. They could never muster the 3/4ths of the states needed to formally repeal the Second Amendment. So instead they just re-interpret it into oblivion. Like they do in every state where they hold firm majority power.
>>
File: 1451002744567.jpg (430 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
1451002744567.jpg
430 KB, 1050x1050
>>76200958
>anglo doing anything but ruining a future for white people across the world
>>
>>76206643

Feds have been caught three times unlawfully keeping millions of NICS records. There is definitely an illegal registry. When shit kicks off hard, if you have a lot of guns, be somewhere other than the address on your 4473s.
>>
>>76211952

Eurocuck countries have gun stores. It does not mean these countries act in concordance with the 2nd amendment
>>
>>76212296
>Also, it would be unfortunate to plant her in a cell only to have Obama pardon her on the way out.
Yeah, even if a prosecutor goes rogue and charges her, she won't spend an hour in a jail cell and the second Obama is out she will have her pardon.
Hell, she'd probably give herself a pardon the second she wins the presidency.
>>
>>76212211
You're out of touch with the rest of your kind.
>Obviously I could be wrong about what I think.
Your first mistake is the assumption that liberal politicians care what you think.
>>
>>76210577

This. The idiots try to pretend "Militia" means "Regular, conscripted full time military forces"

Like... It doesn't even make sense.

So 9 of the other rights in the original Bill of Rights pertain to regular people...

But they just randomly put the second one in there that says "the military can have guns"

Why would anyone need an amendment for that???
>>
>>76212211
We want to and will be successful in minimizing the 2nd amendment
>>
>>76212439
>Feds have been caught three times unlawfully keeping millions of NICS records. There is definitely an illegal registry. When shit kicks off hard, if you have a lot of guns, be somewhere other than the address on your 4473s.
Don't forget using a credit/debit card to buy ammo or firearm related materials. Think that doesn't leave a trail for the government to find?
>>
>>76200028
If she wins, prepare for the 2nd american revolution
>>
>>76212545
Kind of hard to minimize shall not be infringed
>>
>>76212541
"Militia" means what the Ba'ath party broke down into after the fall of Saddam Hussein, or what the Viet Cong transformed into after they lost 95% of their doods in the Tet offensive.

If you have this, you have survival. Which is exactly why killary wants to strip it away.
>>
>>76212296
Better than having her be President. This people are trying to turn is all into criminals
>>
>>76212545
>We want to and will be successful in minimizing the 2nd amendment
Why do you personally think the people should not have the right to own firearms?
>>
>>76209449
RARE
>>
>>76212636
>If she wins, prepare for the 2nd american revolution
This country is collapsing regardless of who wins in Nov.
>>
>>76212776
uncommon at best, lurk more.
>>
>>76212841
It won't if we elect trump
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 804x555) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 804x555
>>76208480

Go suck on a dildo, Achmed. Piss poor bait.
>>
>>76208014
She means the ruling class and the jews lining their pockets choose what our "inalienable" rights are.
>>
>>76212874
i support trump, but even i have my doubts about if he can stop it.

it might be just plain too late
>>
File: 1 feeeeel.png (104 KB, 275x268) Image search: [Google]
1 feeeeel.png
104 KB, 275x268
>tfw the nominees can't be Jim Webb and rand paul
>>
>>76212874
>It won't if we elect trump
It will regardless if "we" "elect" Trump.
The national debt and the unfunded liabilities alone guarantee the collapse.
>>
>>76212759
Call me an optimist, but what if she loses the race fair and square AND we stuff her in a cage where she belongs after?

I'm open to other options, though. We're in rough waters, so whatever keeps the ship on keel.
>>
File: 1381888898356.gif (242 KB, 410x375) Image search: [Google]
1381888898356.gif
242 KB, 410x375
>>76207710
>I know nothing of European political history
>the post
>>
>>76212974
Rand Paul is one of those candidates who signed up for the election, took it seriously at first, then vanished like a fart in a tornado once things actually got rolling. Jim Webb similar but vastly more obscure.
>>
>>76212987
>>76212963
Well whats going to happen if we do collapse? Why not just say fuck it and start over?
>>
>>76208721
If we let them yeah
>>
>>76212874

Don't delude yourself.
These bernouts aren't going to magically vanish into a puff of smoke when Trump gets elected any more so than we will vanish should Clinton be elected.

This party is just getting started bro. The most a Trump presidency can offer us is an administration that isn't openly anti-American when the blood-shed starts.
>>
>>76200028
Hillary Clinton is the devil.
>>
>>76212636
Second american revolution needs to happen right now desu

Problem is convincing everyone else in the country that it's reached that point. Quite a few still naively believe the US government is doing just fine as it is. Quite a few more don't think the cons of revolution outweigh the pros of stable governance.
>>
File: NorthWest Front (92).jpg (198 KB, 1080x717) Image search: [Google]
NorthWest Front (92).jpg
198 KB, 1080x717
>>76213099
>Well whats going to happen if we do collapse?
Balkanization hopefully.

>Why not just say fuck it and start over?
Why not just say "fuck it" and Come Home?
>>
Pretty sure Scalia said in the DC handgun case that, "Make no mistake--the second amendment is not a right for any person what-so-ever, to carry any weapon what-so-ever in any manner what-so-ever."

Seems like he left plenty of wiggle room on both sides for courts

Im. liberal af btw and this is why I dont want to vote for Hilary. Her understanding of everything is so shallow, similar to Trump. They both only care about things insofar as how it affects their popularity in that exact second.

Never mind the centuries of nuanced and interesting jurisprudence on the very topc
>>
File: 1446428058552.gif (44 KB, 827x628) Image search: [Google]
1446428058552.gif
44 KB, 827x628
>>76210468
>Why cram a bunch of meaningless words into our country's framework?
Because they weren't savages
One could replace the first half of that sentence with "Due to antigunners being illiterate faggots,the right of the people to keep and bear arms Shall not be infringed" and it would mean exactly what it does now
>>
>>76209706
>What is this magical due process that allows prisoners to be deprived of their weaponry but nobody else?

5th amendment

>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
>>
>>76201841
>She is right though, the gun nut reading of 2nd A is absurd and one eyed.

What the fuck about "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." is absurd?
>>
>>76213307

>no bodega for bacon egg and cheese/untaxed cigs
>no trains, gotta walk or drive every damn where
>no electricity in sight

kek
>>
>>76213440
>>no bodega for bacon egg and cheese/untaxed cigs
>>no trains, gotta walk or drive every damn where
>>no electricity in sight
wut
>>
>>76206258
>What is that even supposed to mean?

It means that everything that a liberal calls me is really what they are hiding about themselves.
>>
File: Pepe Hitler.jpg (83 KB, 563x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Hitler.jpg
83 KB, 563x499
>>76210094
mfw i'm a fascist
>>
>>76209706
The fact due process determined them unfit for society, and they are removed from the general populace for a determined amout of time. The due process of the legal system has the power to strip rights from people that are deemed unfit to hold them. These people were seen as innocent until proven guilty. They were not stripped of these rights lightly.
>>
>>76208480
people always say this as if the first sentence changes anything, but it doesn't

it's just >implying on a legal level
>>
>>76208480
>This is simply a matter of historical fact.

The preamble of the Second Amendment and the reasoning for the phrase: 'the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.'
>>
>>76212841
this. a trump president would ensure that we have a chance at saving ourselves, a clinton president would ensure we need to be sacrificed
>>
>>76210954
His understanding of what constitutes a militia is quite flawed but still thanks based trashman
>>
>>76213307
You know as an American of partially "white hispanic" descent I used to be somewhat hostile to you NWF guys but I've turned around on that.

If that's what it takes for the Anglo heritage of America to survive, that's what it fucking taking takes. I don't care if I'm not invited to your party, it's a big fucking continent and those cucks in Portland deserve to be ethnically cleansed anyway.

If America has to die, let her sons and heirs be strong.
>>
File: 1449538896453.png (443 KB, 562x715) Image search: [Google]
1449538896453.png
443 KB, 562x715
>>76207857
Pic related
>>
File: NorthWest Front (44).jpg (41 KB, 480x386) Image search: [Google]
NorthWest Front (44).jpg
41 KB, 480x386
>>76213744
>. a trump president would ensure that we have a chance at saving ourselves,
At the absolute best a Trump presidency would slow down the collapse.
Again though, that's at the absolute best.

>a clinton president would ensure we need to be sacrificed
A Clinton presidency means that the collapse will happen "on schedule" if not faster.

The collapse is happening and the only thing you can do is put yourself in the right position to take advantage of it.

It's better to get ready now while it's easier than later when it's much harder if not impossible.
>>
File: women-laughing-salad[1].jpg (46 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing-salad[1].jpg
46 KB, 600x300
>>76200028
Talking about gun control is as retarded as a republican talking about abortion.

It's a negative position. They don't motivate your supporters to vote for you, they motivate the other side to vote against you.

No democuck is going to to vote because she wants to ban guns, but repbulicans will go out to vote entirely on that reason.
Same with abortion and republicans.
>>
File: NorthWest Front (30).png (167 KB, 400x618) Image search: [Google]
NorthWest Front (30).png
167 KB, 400x618
>>76213986
you must realize for us White Nationalists/National Socialists our race is our nation.

That's why we don't care if the JewSA collapses. In fact, we welcome it.
We'll use the collapse to save our race.
>>
>>76211319
>http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/31/professor-has-simple-way-to-deal-with-open-carry-activists-and-pro-gun-businesses-arent-going-to-like-it-video/

(((Wienstien)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DaAvDZqfpI
>>
>>76208231
>>76213562
Oh, that. Well that doesn't come as a surprise, it should be obvious.

I thought he was going to say something about how "wow, the parties really switched sides!"
>>
>>76213723

But if no militia exists, there is no reason to not infringe rights? The phrase, "shall not be infringed," only exist in order to maintain a well regulated militia
>>
>>76213986
Just to really mess with your head, imagine if the historical governments of Mexico and Central America had a moment of clarity and brought in English administrators with common law, property rights, legal equality, universal armament and free speech.
Because those are the real targets, not white skin per se.
>>
I've never understood the whole "hurr durr they're coming for our guns" thing. As someone who owns fire arms and so do most of the people i know i just have to ask, how? Are they going to knock on every door and get into a shoot out with every armed person? good luck. We do not have the resources or time to "take guns away" the market is flooded.
>>
>>76208721
It's not a conspiracy if it's a stated goal.
>>
>>76200028
>Time to stock up on guns.
Why? If they're just going to come for them anyway, what is having more of them going to do?

If you're going to use them to defend yourself from the gun grabber squads, why do you need more than two? How are you planning on operating any past the third? Even if you dual-wield, that's only room for two guns.

And why do you need to stockpile them anyway? I thought that the military would NEVER follow such orders, and would immediately defect if told to start assisting in rounding up everyone's guns.
>>
>>76208480

>using a political cartoon to prove a point

Wew lad.
>>
>>76214507
First they pass a common sense background check requirement for all sales. Then they'll pass a common sense gun registry requirement. Then they'll pass common sense restrictions on certain guns with the threat of 20 year federal prison sentence.
>>
>>76214457
The militia is the people. This is said in no uncertain terms by the authors of the document and numerous others thereafter, and is consistent with English common law tradition, where every man was a member of the yeomanry.
>>
>>76214229
Of course.
Like I said, if that's what it takes that's what it takes. I may not be pure but I love my European heritage and the fact that people would destroy Europe and it's people makes me sick with rage.
>>
>>76214520
Well you never know when you are going to have to arm your whole neighborhood.
>>
>>76214507
>how?
using your background check address.
Using your address attached to your bank account that you used to buy ammo/guns

But as for going door to door gungrabbing? I doubt that would happen. (well maybe to some very vocal gun rights people)

I think it would be much more likely that they'd
...order you to turn in your guns and ammo.
...make the transport of guns a felony.
...make the use of guns a felony (even in self defense).
...make the crafting of guns a felony.
...make the sale or gifting of guns a felony.

That way your guns just sit at home rusting away because you're not going to risk 25 years in federal, pound-me-in-the-ass-prison to use them.
>>
>>76214652

>the militia is the people

No its not you fucking imbecile. Its the militia.

And we dont use common law in the US. Even Alito laughs common law arguments out of the court. Try again
>>
hillary laughs like a dominatrix and it turns me on.
>>
>>76214520
beacuase; you can't have a militia of one, if you are stockpiled than you could get all your homies to defend as well

and there are ways to get around it. AKA my house got robbed. so sad.
>>
File: 1465089696221.jpg (507 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
1465089696221.jpg
507 KB, 2448x1836
>>
File: pythin.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
pythin.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>76200028

damn,it's gonna be Obama redux

you fucking pussies won't do anything except bitch and stick your thumbs farther up you own asses

white trash is white trash
>>
>>76214457
Not at all. All that really says is that we really should start forming trained militias again. What logical reason is there to make the situation even worse just because Americans aren't on top of their militia game?
>>
>>76214971
>arming your fellow man
You're giving me huge feels. I would do the same thing, at least with some of them. Don't want to put all your eggs in one basket anyway, or all in one, er, horrible boating accident.

Truly the thought process of kings and scholars.
>>
>>76210266
why is this so fascinating to liberals?

>you can buy guns ZOMG!!
>>
>>76200208
Because there only one candidate here constantly referred to as God Emperor
>>
>>76200208
OH VEY GOY! DON'T YOU KNOW TRUMP WANTS TO STAY OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND RUIN OUR GLOBAL INVESTMENTS!?!
>>
>>76213378
He probably doesn't into english and thinks it's the right of the militia or something.
>>
>>76214507
First they kill the culture.
They make it so that most kids never encounter guns or grow up around them. They import millions of foreigners from countries with strict gun control. They tighten restrictions around hunting and turn it into a taboo.

Eventually your grandchildren no longer care about their right to own firearms and they turn all the guns they inherited from you into hippy art, saving the government the hassle of confiscation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtFX3JBYsIg
>>
>>76215270
For my first gun I literally drove down to a walmart and said "that one" just for shits and giggles.

Not a huge gun family, so other people so far got entrusted with family property.
>>
>>76214507
It won't be an overnight thing.
They'll do to guns what they did to smoking.
Make it less socially acceptable and more expensive.
>>
Absolute garbage

Save for one overturned case in the history of SCTOUS, there was no precedent that the 2A didn't protect (not grant) an existing collective and individual right.

The historical documents and historical context should be a testament to this-

as should the prior drafts of the 2nd amendment itself-

and a grammatical reading of it-

and on a purely practical perspective.

Fuck me boys if HRC chooses the SCOTUS nominees. Also considering how many of the Justices are getting up there with age, we may see several more openings as well.

Tell Clarence Thomas to take care of himself, that fat old fuck.
>>
>>76210577
>Literally the best argument regarding 2A.

So simple, even a shitposter can do it
>>
>nuanced

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

WHAT NUANCE
>>
>>76214971
>>76215100
Fuck those guys. They're liberal chump yahoos anyway.

If they weren't liberal chumps, they'd have their own guns already

>>76210266
i wish i could have a chicago typewriter

actually i dont i hear the recoil on them is utterly unmanageable and it's a shitty overcomplicated mechanism that gets real dirty real fast
>>
>>76214647
>>76214978
i kind of get what you're saying but it's just not a very legit fear for me. The amount of people that are pro gun is very high in the united states.

Let me repeat the market is FLOODED, everyone and their grandma owns an AR-15, the idea that the fed suddenly making over 3 million americans felons sounds a bit tin foil hat.

Mass shootings and media pandering aside i just don't see it actually happening
>>
>>76209958

Yes so the government controls all the guns and chooses to give pea-shooters if they want and limit it to 1 pea shooter round per gun. More government has never been the answer and never will be.
>>
>>76200208
Leftist contradictions as usual
>>
>>76215211

Do you understand how grammar works?

"In order to maintain a well regulated militia, the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed,"

and

"The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed in order to maintain a well regulated militia,"

are technically the same sentence.
>>
>>76215520
>They'll do to guns what they did to smoking.

Or some pudding-brained attorney that couldn't hack it in the private sector is going to try for ammunition.
>>
>>76215536

And children born in the US are automatically US citizens. But trump wants to change that.

SHALL
BE
CITIZENS
>>
>>76215614
>i kind of get what you're saying but it's just not a very legit fear for me.
You should be concerned and wary. Not afraid.

>The amount of people that are pro gun is very high in the united states.
And gungrabbers care about the will of the people, right?

>let me repeat the market is FLOODED, everyone and their grandma owns an AR-15, the idea that the fed suddenly making over 3 million americans felons sounds a bit tin foil hat.
Again, it's about stopping the use and sale of guns. which they can do through the law.

>Mass shootings and media pandering aside i just don't see it actually happening
I'm sure there are Australians that said the same thing
>>
>>76215614
You're not getting it. A lot of people are pro grun, so they just start to impose more and more restrictions while calling them common sense. Then you have one person shoot of a building (a white person of course) and then suddenly it become common sense to just take the guns. It's just a stroke of luck that the government knows where a vast majority of guns are.

Look at the push for "smart guns" that read your finger print before being able to fire.
>>
>>76202929
>implying you aren't this fucking stupid
>>
If Clinton wins and tries to take away gun rights in America, this will truly be the test.

Citizens will either fight or roll over. I hope its not the latter. It just seems that white people have been completly crushed psychologically now these days.
>>
Her opinion is so nuanced, its not even an opinion on the question she was asked!
>>
>>76215614
It doesn't matter if the market is flooded.
They've already convinced an entire generation of idiots that free speech is bad and boys can be girls, you think they won't be able to indoctrinate your kids into thinking guns should be outlawed?
>>
>>76215700

Just use pic related when people point out militias.
>>
>>76208480
>A well regulated [SUBSET OF PEOPLE]
That is necessary for X
>The right of [THE FULL SET OF PEOPLE]
TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Also that image implies the justices just danced around the militia clause.

Read the historical case law on the militia and you will see they did not.

>Flag
Don't you have some knife to bin m8, before going back to your manc council house to hide from the bailiff wantin ur tv lisence fee or he smack up ur gobber?
>>
File: 1437145493623.jpg (39 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
1437145493623.jpg
39 KB, 500x621
>>76213440
>>76213549
NYC faggot detected. Jump in front of the eastbound L train in Williamsburg and kill yourself.
>>
>>76213065
The same where Europe kills itself twice and going for a third?

>my keks
>>
>>76208721
>Remove
chip away at it through legislation and interpretation.

Just like hate speech laws and expansion-of-interpretation of 'pain and suffering' torts to include microagressions would do the same to the first amendment.
>>
>>76207997
I think its much smarter for people to register their weapons. It creates a much stronger image of force against the government if they try and take the weapons. If they actually do come for them, just bury them in the backyard and give the old "boating accident" excuse.
>>
>>76215891
I am wary but i feel like most gun owners are in full panic mode about this.

Im going to keep buying guns and ammo, if there's ever some anti gun bill i'm going to vote against it butt other than that not really sweating it.
>>
>>76215992
It's not a question of if she'll try. She's already all about the UN small weapons ban treaty, for instance.

It's a non-starter though. Just as when FDR said we all had to turn in our gold, people simply did not comply by and large and the government couldn't do a damn thing about it. Nobody's going to start a shooting war over an unenforcible lunatic's word-salad.
>>
>>76200208
HOLY FUCK TRUMP DOESN'T WANT NEVER ENDING WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IS WHAT HITLER WANTED!?!

HE WAS ALSO PRO GUN!
>>
>>76216022
Talking about gun control only hurts her in an election.

No one goes out to vote in favor of gun control, but plenty go out against it. Just like people go out in favor of abortion, but not against it.

Negative affirmation is horrible for a campaign
>>
>>76216064

The real question is, what counts as "infringement." Once again, Scalia himself points out that the second amendment is not a right for, "Any person to carry any weapon in any manner."
>>
>>76215700
Well not exactly. A better rewording would be more like

Militias being necessary to keep the nation free the government should not prevent the people from owning weapons so that they can readily form militias.
>>
>>76216124

Nice try, I live in the bronx faggot

Your jelly cause you couldnt afford to live here *even if you did want to*
>>
>>76216234
Registry is the first step for confiscation. It's not gonna happen in any of the free states. Hawaii, California, and New York maybe.
>>
Why are americans so angry about guns? Like, in general?

Why is there a gun debate at all?

>inb4 FUCKING LEAF UR JUSS JEALOUS OF ARE FREEDOMS
I didn't say you should be disarmed, did I? :^)

but seriously why are americans so much more pissy about being pro or anti gun than similar groups in other countries. and dont you dare say
>b-becuz we fote the brits w/ are guns so guns r importnat
because most countries have had armed conflict at some point in recent history and have a similar understanding that guns are essential to modern conflict
>>
>>76216298
I want to believe pro-gun people are more numerous and more passionate but on television and online it seems like anti-gun is the consensus.
>>
>>76211952
It is almost impossible in NYC to own a firearm legally, as licensing requirements make it so.

Ironically, if we apply the logic of Obergefell to the 2nd Amendment, it would supersede the ability of states, counties and municipalities to enact gun control.
>>
>>76216064
Liberals have a completely different version of reality from conservatives in western developed countries plus absolutely everyone in other countries.

When they think of 'militia,' they do not think of minutemen waiting at all times to fend off a sudden attack. They are thinking of drafted grunt soldiers who don't even have guns yet, and are instead filling out forms to be stamped by ten different bureaucrats before the trooper becomes ready to even train let alone fight.

The second amendment means people should ALREADY be prepared to fight, no intervention required. The only time this domestic militia system lost was when a few thousand men with farm guns were up against the same number of men with battleships and rocket launchers. If the same scenario were to unfold today, the militia side would have rocket launchers drones flamethrowers and long range artillery because freedom is more than just a meme.
>>
>>76216405
>Registry is the first step for confiscation.
many countries have gun registries and have not randomly decided to steal everyones guns

why are americans so paranoid about guns? on one side it's all WE GOTS 2 SCARE DA GUBMENT, EITHER NO RULS OR THEY GON TAKE US 2 WAR and on the other its all OMG U CANT HAVE GUNS GUNS R ONLY FOR KILLIN CHILLUNS IF U HAVE A GUN OUTSIDE A COPS HAND EVERY1 GON DIE BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT

like, fuck dudes, calm down
>>
>>76216506

Because in burgerland, everyone with a college degree is a commie
>>
>>76216391
>implying he doesn't live here too
You think some guy in Little Rock Arkansas knows the eastbound L train goes to Williamsburg?
>>
>>76216506

Have you ever tried to take a game boy or something from a child before?

Same thing
>>
>>76210468
because a well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state
>>
>>76216611
One of the key plot moments in The Godfather (book) was when Hagen showed up with armed guards who were legally licensed to carry guns - a real shocker for NY even in the middle of the 20th century.

Nobody else could have guns, but the mafia could. Ponder this, the next time you're looking at botposted anti-gun threads.
>>
>>76216569
that doesn't matter. There can be plenty more anti-gun people, but they don't an anti-gun ticket.

People vote on the basis of what can be done for them, not what can be taken away from others.
>>
>>76216645
They don't use the registry to steal every gun. They use it to steal guns that meet a certain criteria and they keep expanding that criteria until the only guns left are break action single shot shotguns and lever action pistol caliber carbines.
>>
>>76216506
b-becuz we fote the brits w/ are guns so guns r importnat

Really though, the concept holds true. The People should always have the power to both A. Overthrow a government that no longer serves their interest and B. Defend their homeland if the government fails to defend it.

Dumb leaf. It's like everyone has lived in such a peaceful time they forgot the basics of defending your homeland.
>>
>>76216727

Fair enough. Where you reporting in from? Bedford park here
>>
>>76216506
For me personally I probably never would have cared so much if some people weren't trying so hared to take it away from me. And then you have to stop and ask yourself what kind of people these are. And then you begin to understand why it's at the forefront of the supreme law of the land.

And then you watch places descend into chaos, and you think, "hey that's pretty practical."
>>
File: 1435003444116.jpg (301 KB, 1600x992) Image search: [Google]
1435003444116.jpg
301 KB, 1600x992
>>76216391
>bronx
>implying that's even remotely desirable

enjoy your black on black crime

>>76216727
I don't live anywhere near NYC but I know the trains. I've only been there like 40 times for work.
>>
>>76216506
One thing is conflict, another is the fight for freedom. Most countries didn't fight a war for freedom.
>>
>>76216645
>many countries have gun registries and have not randomly decided to steal everyones guns
Even your own nation has used its long gun registry to confiscate guns retroactively made illegal.
They also Ended the long gun registry because it was useless for crime fighting
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.