[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the government doing with toxoplasmosis? > &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Cat_eating_a_rabbit[1].jpg (1 MB, 2159x1836) Image search: [Google]
Cat_eating_a_rabbit[1].jpg
1 MB, 2159x1836
What's the government doing with toxoplasmosis?

> "Here's something terrifying but not surprising; someone who knows about Toxo and the behavioural stuff is, the US military - they're interested in Toxo, um, they're officially intrigued and I would think they would be intrigued studying a parasite that makes mammals perhaps do things that everything in their fibre tells them not to because it's dangerous and ridiculous and stupid and don't do it ... and suddenly with this parasite on board it's a little more likely that you go and do it."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e5e_1368333226
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (14 KB, 320x269) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
14 KB, 320x269
bump
>>
I like that cat anon he is cute why not focus on that instead
>>
>>76200840
look a lot like the cat i own actually. same pattern. though i think it's quite common
>>
That's a nice cat! My cat runs around and catches chipmunks and mice although I try my best to save those cute little chipmunks. I have another declawed one we picked up from some pure amish people, absolutely adorable and he can't do shit to stop you from rubbing your face all over him. Soft aftbqhwyf
>>
Probably the best paper on toxoplasma:

http://tcminfection.com/pdf/5%20%2824%29.pdf
>>
Eat well, kitters.
>>
bump just to check out what op is talking about so i can give my uneducated leaf input
>>
>>76201842
>declawed

you sicken me
>>
>>76202009
We weren't the ones who did it. But this is an interesting topic actually I've heard a bit about it. I bet it hits those same receptors as scapolomine
>>
>>76202208
I theorise that since it also accumulates in the prefrontal cortex as well as the amygdala, that it also effects our personalities and decision making as a result of latent infection.
>>
File: 1373361246988.jpg (40 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1373361246988.jpg
40 KB, 460x500
>>76198614
>>
>>76202658
There's always new discussion that emerge from these threads. And the more people who are aware of it, the bigger the potential of new ideas to come about.
>>
>>76202658
Because it's interesting.
>>
>>76198614
Is Toxo perhaps the reason for SJW?
Is SJW actually a medical condition?
Do cats make us more cucked?
>>
>>76203060
It's probably the reason for the 'crazy cat lady' cliche.
>>
It'd be fascinating to be able to engineer something like this to spread through mosquitoes. You can basically manipulate whatever variables you'd like but that's a little wishful thinking, then again who knows how far military tech is right now.
>>
>>76203330
They don't even need to do that to spread it to the masses. It infects most people via unwashed vegetables. What if the government paid the fruit growers, or better yet, pay the seed growers like Monsanto, to spray a bit of toxo on their foods before shipping it off to the retailers? Some people would wash it off, but will they do it every single time? What if they don't wash it well enough?

Another interesting theory relating to engineering is changing the genome so that toxo infects different parts of the brain, thereby 'unwiring' other areas and allowing for a more 'tailored' toxo experience.

Who fucking knows what military tech is at right now. Of course they will never tell the public, because what if China or Russia discovered all this? What if they already know more than the US?
>>
>>76203645
Good points was just thinking that. I'm going to head off for a hike but I'm going to read that paper later, good stuff!
>>
File: Trumpkvence.jpg (4 MB, 2825x4000) Image search: [Google]
Trumpkvence.jpg
4 MB, 2825x4000
>>76203060
I have five cats and no cuckery in sight. Checkmate Germ.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.