[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/s careers? I got accepted to a good college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 300x300
What's /pol/s careers?

I got accepted to a good college but It seems like degrees are just memes these days so I'm thinking of becoming a fire fighter or signing up for Air Force/national guard. You guys have any good blue collar job ideas?
>>
Currently an officer in the British Army, It's ok, but im on a very narrow track. Seriously considering fucking off to South Korea and just teaching english and fucking yellows forever.
>>
>>76193994
Unemployed with university degrees in sciences and the arts. I live in Ontario though, so anyone who isn't a part of the public sector tends to be unemployed these days.
>>
File: 1464569134183.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464569134183.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>>76195053
>Unemployed
>>
>>76194886
Rare flag... I think.
>>
>>76193994
Building manager at a luxury building in the terrorist heart of Canada.
>>
>>76193994

Fire man is the most noble.
>>
Don't fall for the college meme. Any of those options in your post are better. Blue collar here and every single job I've worked is filled with college degree holding millennials (I never finished.) We're in the same environments I'm just not saddled with as much debt.
>>
>>76195502
Currently deployed.
>>
File: 1439934228251.jpg (24 KB, 460x256) Image search: [Google]
1439934228251.jpg
24 KB, 460x256
13A US Army currently at Bragg, got back from the sandbox in march
>>
>>76196127
>Graduated from film/school at worlds most pretentious art school in the world because my rich jewish wall street banker uncle forked up the cash and I felt like I would be an ungrateful shit for turning it down
>Hitler was right
>feel like i saw the inner circle degeneracy the hitler never got to see and which stopped him from being a happy artist
>cultural marxism in full force
>sjw in full force
>hate it there
>hate myself
>try to kill myself but immediatly seek help after downing pills because fuck i want to live
>graduate
>feel shallow and empty and made no connections in the industry because i refuse to give up logic and reason and become a shill
>decide I want to be a firefighter
>noble, purpose, happy
>dad says its a great idea
>mom (jewish) shoots it down. "but anon you have to go to school."

Fuck mom. Thats the point. I dont give a shit.

FUCCCCCK.
>>
Dropped out of a meme degree art college program to join the Army, INB4 hitler

MUH INNASHIT

MUH SANDBOX
>>
>>76196663
sandbox isn't even that bad desu senpai

its just beyond boring
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.