[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I propose this idea:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 275px-Hejaz-English.jpg (21 KB, 275x253) Image search: [Google]
275px-Hejaz-English.jpg
21 KB, 275x253
What if we give the refugees or sandniggers or whatever their own strip of land, presumably Hejaz, Lower Hejaz, or Mecca-Medina, and send every sandnigger refugee there to build up the country?

Basically an Israel for muslims so muslims wouldn't have to ruin Europe.

What does /pol/ think?
>>
>>76188833
And the people already living in Hejaz? You think them cushy oil funded fat Arabs are going to accept refugees to leech away at their oil money?
>>
>>76188833
not sure if retarded, merican education, just general burger or a troll.
or a combination of it all
>>
>>76189161
Just send the refugees there and nuke them all at once
>>
>>76189161
Well if sandnigs have the ability to destroy Europe, they sure as hell can destroy each-other.
>>
Or... OR
Just hear me out on this one
I KNOW its gonna sound RADICAL

OR
What if we turn the entirety of the middle east into a gigantic glass basin, from Israel to Pakistan and from Somalia to Georgia?

Huh? How about that one? Or psssh I dunno, maybe im just talking nonsense hahaha right guys?
>>
>>76189364
Incluye north Africa and Turkey and we have a deal
>>
Yes, we'd deport all the sand niggers in europe there, and we'd have a similar setup in sub saharan Africa for the blacks. We'd make deals with the client countries to allow it, and if they refused we'd force them to do it anyway. This is the most humane way of saving the white race, the alternative is all out genocide.
>>
>>76188833
>Implying the Saudis would ever give up Hejaz
>>
>>76189796
Considering how much of bitches for the west they are, they ***might*** give up Hejaz. Or they might give it up if some embargo happens.
>>
>>76189999
Quads don't lie, failing that send in the tanks, we don't have time to fuck around here.
>>
>>76190131
*sorry for my confusion* Do you mean that if the embargo fails and they don't give Hejaz, we send in the tanks?
>>
>>76190354
Yes
>>
>>76190488
Ah
>>
>>76188833
> Have western powers carve out and establish a "nation " in the middle east
> Worked so well before
> So much stability
>>
>>76190619
Who gives a fuck about stability, this is about getting the sandies out of the west. Once they fuck off they can kill eachother all they like.
>>
>>76190619
Ye but the last nation that was carved out ended up being based and fucking over all its neighbours.
>>
>>76190733
But what if they turn into an economic superpower?
>>
File: QoRvNz6.jpg (54 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
QoRvNz6.jpg
54 KB, 480x269
>>76188833
Why not simply ship them to Israel?

>>76190714
>>
>>76191802
nice bait
>>
>>76191945
I think there is a resurgence of anti-/pol/ sentiment because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic jewish society it once was in the last century. /pol/ is going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and /pol/ will be resented because of our leading role.
>>
>>76192024
>>
>>76189364
I favour the idea of hanging every refugee that stash illegal weapons, rape, steal or murder. They need to have a good example
>>
File: 140283619440991.jpg (190 KB, 535x378) Image search: [Google]
140283619440991.jpg
190 KB, 535x378
>>76192178
Not yet. But we're about to.
>>
>>76192367
Me too.
In fact, anyone that stashes illegal weapons, rapes, steals, or murders must be punished with hanging.
>>
>>76192409
?אתה רציני? פשוטו כמשמעו, אתה רציני
>>
>>76192450
Once I had idea that right wing people, who oppose multiculturalism, would instead promote multiculti to the point of absurd.

Yet people are too retarded for this, they wouldn't tell no
>>
>>76192922
kek?
>>
>>76188833

the problem with this is thinking that all these millions of people are genuine refugees who dont have a home to go back to, only like 1% are actually from a warzone, if you just stop giving them fucking welfare and 99% of them will go back to their home
>>
>>76193276
Ye, but in this 'state', no welfare will be guaranteed (although it is kind-of not islamic to not guarantee welfare)
And most likely the 99% will realise they fucked up and then start to get serious. Maybe.
>>
>>76188833
it would get taken over by extremists
>>
>>76194732
Possible.
They could build a G I A N T W A L L with the first few mussieshekels they get.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.