[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel the Guilt for German Colonialism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
> German brainwashing at its finest
> Goebbels would be proud
>>
>>76184240
Are Germans actually that stupid to think that?
>>
>>76184240
arte is French as well
>>
>>76184240
kill the german
>>
>>76184240
what?
>>
>>76184310
The play is explicitly about the German guilt of African colonialism 200 years ago
>>
>arte
>german

pick one
>>
>>76184240
desu it seems like Germany is in the throes of cultural debasement and moral degradation akin to the days of the weimar republic. I hope backlash is going to be swift and decisive, krauts deserve better than this.
>>
What did we do wrong though? This is the only thing I could find: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide
Not nearly as bad as the other empires
>>
>>76185156
One African historian told a story, how horrible it was for the people to learn German, in a country where everybody was talking hurrumbu and bimbomwo! "Can you believe this?"
>>
>>76184240
Heil Merkel! Goddess of the current year twenty sixteen. She'll bring about a new era of tolerance and equality. Every straight white cis-male shall be provided a cuckshed and a bull above 7 inches. Allah bless Germanistan.
>>
>>76185156
the public was actually outraged when it came to light (herero-massacre) the governor was fired and the parliament made a law writing down that well-treatment of africans was a duty of german colonialism. but that doesn't fit the narrative.
>>
>>76185156
You guys actually treated your Africans better than basically everyone but Rhodesia
You did nothing wrong senpai
>>
>>76184240
>muh colonial crimes
>muh holocaust
meanwhile japanese civilians get nuked by burgerking, Congo gets assfucked by waffleguy, white boers put into concentrations camps by inbred Inselaffen, many people living in soviet russia died of a famine, cause grains and potatos were used for vodka instead of eating them etc.
>>
File: 1430151271932.jpg (321 KB, 716x1500) Image search: [Google]
1430151271932.jpg
321 KB, 716x1500
>>76187395
Other country's do bad things too ?!?
>>
Oh well. The world's becoming more interesting due to a catastrophically retarded ruling class in western countries, nefariously good ones in eastern countries, and ideological non-aligned parties that are huge wrecking balls in various parts of the world.

At least the world's interesting to live in; but i'm not sure how longer people will stay alive given how utterly stupid and non-decisive our political class is.
>>
>>76187395
Fun fact, there were Pooinloo slaves in South Africa.
>>
>>76187395

>le boer concentration camp meme
>>
>>76184240
The massacre of Herero and Namaqua people was terrible. After recognizing the Armenian genocide it would be ridiculous if they don't recognize this aswell.

"The poor trampled Herero people fight - as seen from the impartial standpoint - a war of liberation as once our fathers under Hermann the Cheruscan." - Philipp Horbach
>>
i mean who cares when the native people are being treated like shit to this day
>>
File: the new Germans.jpg (353 KB, 1500x822) Image search: [Google]
the new Germans.jpg
353 KB, 1500x822
>>76184240
What is this?

A movie about the new Germans?
>>
>>76184310
>Hans trying hard to share the burden

Thank you but I have already enough shit thrown at me before taking yours.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.