[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are drivers like in your state? >Be at mcdonalds >Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
File: 1429908705119.png (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1429908705119.png
170 KB, 800x800
What are drivers like in your state?

>Be at mcdonalds
>Some high school or 18-21 yo faggot in a white jeep cherokee in front of me
>Somehow grill of my truck gets caught in his little hinge on the back
>Faggot walks out, gets out of his car, thinking he is going to fix it but comes to my window and starts screaming and moaning like a bitch
>"Do you fucking know how to drive? x3, spits in my face, "If there's a dent in my car you're gonna pull to the right" mcdonald's workers bewildered looking out the windows
>Faggot goes and undoes the hinge, everything is fine, nothing even happened
>"There's no dent it's just the hinge" "You're lucky"

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?
>>
Why didn't you beat his ass?
>>
>>76181508
Probably underage, and I wasn't sure if I didn't actually dent that shit. I'm not trying to get any charges. I should've spit on him as I left, though
>>
>>76181407
so, you rear ended someone in a mcdonalds drive through lane and then whine when the driver you rear ended complains about it?

what the hell did you expect to happen?
>>
>>76181407

Texan here.

You're considered an asshole if you don't look every single person in the eye as you pass them and wave while driving.
>>
>>76181508
He's not a nigger
>>
>>76181407
>>Somehow grill of my truck gets caught in his little hinge on the back

>somehow

Driving a bit too close m8?
>>
>>76181887
I fucking love this aspect of Texas. Or if you're walking down the street and you don't wave or say "hi how are you?" People think your dog died or something.
>>
>>76181887
Texanon here.

This is only true for me if I'm driving by someone I know or lives in my neighborhood.
>>
File: 88nskz.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
88nskz.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>76181887
> german
> men usually good drivers
> women shit drivers

watch out for yellow license plates
>>
>>76181547
>t. pussy
jesus christ, faggot. even after high school chad is still making you look like a bitch. how much death note did you watch before you could calm yourself down and crypost on /pol/?
>>
>>76181407
It just happened *somehow* and had nothing to do with the fact that you hit another car in the fucking drivethrough?

Should have beat your ass for 1. Being at mc donalds 2. rear ending a person at mc donalds
>>
File: IMG_20150904_230411.jpg (391 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150904_230411.jpg
391 KB, 1600x1200
Terrible Canadian drivers aka Canadian drivers, going slow in the left lane
Old people going slow
Berniebots in their shitboxes going slow
Dude bro dude wicked nice truck bub, givahsum also going slow
Normies going slow
Seriously hurry the fuck up, drive the road not the speed limit. There are no cops.

Captcha: cars
>>
>>76181407
>rear-ending someone
>upset when they're not happy with you

Unequip that water staff, equip your fire staff and then fucking alch yourself lad.

Sage for /r9k/ thread on /pol/
>>
>>76182267

fuck no. Every summer my little town of Vlissingen is swamped with your ugly fat asses making illegal turns and what the fuck not everywhere. You guys are horrible drivers.
>>
>>76181407
This sounds like you were driving like a retard

Don't tailgate people and maybe your grill won't "somehow" get stuck to the car in front of you
>>
>>76182324
Wasn't really a chad, his face looked inbred as shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 533x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 533x960
>>76181407
Ha, I drive in New Jersey. Probably the worst place to drive in the world
>>
Atlanta
No one can drive, people cut four lanes of traffic on the interstate in one go without a blinker at 80 and then wonder why there are so many accidents on their way to work. Literally an hour to get anywhere.

North of Atlanta
Still lots of congestion but people are sane and can drive. Lots of lifted trucks and nice sports cars. Good area.

Tennessee
Good drivers all around, desu. Slow at times though.
>>
File: jam-l.jpg (89 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
jam-l.jpg
89 KB, 759x422
>>76182662
>>
>>76182522
you should of hit him. you're the reason there's so much videos of whites getting btfo online. grow a fucking backbone
>>
I keep a gun in my car so that if shit like this happens I can pull it put and let the other driver know where we stand. I can legacy shout a man who pulls at my handle or makes me afraid for my life so in your situation I would have shot that kid in his face and gotten a quarter pounder
>>
Central Maryland here, drivers are ass where I live but alright in Western MD where I go to college. Biggest problem there are the fucks from Ohio that infest the highway.

Fuck you, Ohio.
>>
>>76182958
I honestly have thought about getting a gun after this. I'd love to be able to just pull it out and watch him back up. I honestly would've shot if I could've gotten away with it
>>
File: 1463387123531.gif (2 MB, 304x226) Image search: [Google]
1463387123531.gif
2 MB, 304x226
>>76181407
>>
>>76181407
Jeep owners are the worst drivers on the road in the United States. No matter where you are, you can rest assured knowing that there is a jeep driver that is one citation away from license suspension within a five mile radius.
>>
>>76182958
>I can legacy shout a man

Is this a meme?
>>
>>76181407
>traffic jammed because of stalled car in the left lane

i am that guy
>>
>>76183029
You don't have to wave it around, just have it put on your lap.
I had some faggot run a stop sign, almost hit me then scream at me. He gets out of the car but man did his tone change when he saw that gun.
Tire iron works too, you need to let other drivers know you are ok with killing or maiming them
>>
>>76181407
>spits in my face
That's when you beat the fuck out of them. Spotting on someone is assault, in any state in the US. If you doubt me, go all lefty kike and spit on a cop sometime
>>
>>76182958
>legacy shout

what? do you think you're the fucking dovahkin

and who said gun owners were stupid
>>
>>76183065
Lol Legally shoot. In my state you have no duty to retreat and can stand your ground and use lethal force if you feel threatened
>>
>>76183202
>Spotting on someone is assault

Not sure if it was deliberate but he was yelling at the top of his lungs and it happened while he was bitching. Dunno if that counts.
>>
>>76181407
Youre Lucky he didnt beat your ass you stupid bitch, i know i would have knocked your teeth in
>>
>>76183268
I'm jealous. You get jailed if you win a fistfight someone else started here.
>>
>>76183423
At least i'm not a fucking spic. Build wall m8
>>
>>76183483
At least I know how to drive and I dont get bullied by teenagers
>>
>>76183447
It calms people the Fuck down. An armed society is a polite society and as soon as the crooks realized we shoot back they started largely preying on each other.
Don't want to get shot? Don't steal and act like an adult.
>>
File: 1464811936905.png (254 KB, 532x468) Image search: [Google]
1464811936905.png
254 KB, 532x468
ND.

Three big issues we face here;

1. Women talking on their cellphones while driving (focus on driving, you just blew past 3 stop signs)
2. Minimal use of turn signals (this isn't the farm, use your signals)
3. Dipshits who drive trucks with lift kits a day get themselves killed at the first sign of a icy road (self regulating).

Bonus issue;

1. The stop sign is where you stop your car, not the middle of the walkway. Dont get butthurt when I flip you off while walking by if you can't stop in the right place.
>>
>>76183996

>Being a pedestrian

>In America

What the fuck's wrong with you?
>>
>>76181407
Why were you so close to him?
>>
>>76183996
I've seen way more men than women on their mobiles while driving
>>
>>76184371
The little hinge was not in my range of sight until it was too late. I wasn't really even that close but accidentally sped up slightly too much and it got stuck.
>>
That's because you're an americuck. This is how a real 'merican would take care of it.

>Be at mcdonalds
>Some high school or 18-21 yo faggot in a white jeep cherokee in front of me
>Faggot walks out, gets out of his car, thinking he is going to fix it but comes to my window and starts screaming and moaning like a bitch
>"Do you fucking know how to drive? x3, spits in my face, "If there's a dent in my car you're gonna pull to the right" mcdonald's workers bewildered looking out the windows
>Take out your niggerblaster loaded with 9mm child hunter bullets
>Yell "HE'S COMMING RIGHT FOR ME" and blow his brains clean off
>Also shoot a random bystanders because your weapon searches for negros automatically
>His spirit claps
>I clap
>McDonalds employees clap
>Car claps
>Negro claps
>>
>>76181407
>getting bullied by an underage kid

What is wrong with you?
>>
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>76183447
That's bullshit, don't lie on /pol/ to get the big boys to like you
>>
Florida here. Absolutely the worst fucking drivers on the planet. Coupled with all the tourists who don't know where they're going and shit tons of snow birds who have no idea what a speed limit is. There's a reason highway 98 is one of if not the most dangerous stretch of highway in the country.
>>
File: drivers_ed_how_to_pass_safely.webm (576 KB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
drivers_ed_how_to_pass_safely.webm
576 KB, 640x266
I know OP, and have a video of him driving.
>>
>>76184489
you hit someone in a drive through

you are the bad driver in this instance. how you can't see this i don't know.
>>
>>76184489

Then you were too close and you suck at driving. If you hit the back of someones car its always 100% your fault
>>
File: 1463213512760.gif (68 KB, 460x491) Image search: [Google]
1463213512760.gif
68 KB, 460x491
I've lived and driven in Colorado for well over a decade. We used to have some of the best winter drivers I've ever encountered and everybody was courteous. Within the last couple years the traffic has become absurd. Nobody gives a shit about anybody else and nobody knows what the hell they're doing in snow. Through the whole winter I only saw one person pump their brakes and regain control. I personally saw at least a dozen go off the road and many more abandoned. My new favorite hobby is keying prius's with Commiefornia plates.
>>
>>76184489
Sounds like it was your fault, no wonder the guy got angry with you
>>
File: Brain face.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Brain face.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>76181407
The thing that's wrong with kids is that your a pansy who doesn't know how to fight back.
>>
File: Boston-Skyline.jpg (295 KB, 1698x998) Image search: [Google]
Boston-Skyline.jpg
295 KB, 1698x998
>Massachusetts
Out-of-state drivers are actually the worst drivers. MA drivers are pretty good, you just need to be aggressive.
>>
What a total shitpost.
>Looks at flag

Eheh, sorry Mr American sir, enjoy your thread.
>>
File: 1452886238474.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1452886238474.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>76184555
>Yell "HE'S COMMING RIGHT FOR ME"

nice
>>
No one uses their turn signal in Georgia. Also no one will drive if there's a light dusting of snow during the winter, and retards will go to work and get stuck on the highways after they were warned it was going to snow.
>>
>>76183039
So I'm not the only one who's observed this.
>>
Never seen such terrible drivers until I moved to Florida. It's a rare day I don't pass at least one accident on the way to/from work. And not just fender benders. People somehow manage to flip theirs cars over on straight clear sections of road. A while ago, I actually witnessed a guy on a motorcycle blow through a stop sign and get plowed by an SUV. Dead before he hit the ground.
>>
>>76182267
what does the yellow plate mean?

(I'm from murrca)
>>
>>76181547
>>76181407
If he spit on you, that's assault.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.