[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Capitalist Feminist triggered by two Pro-Capitalist Whi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: beeeeeeeeeeaaach.jpg (4 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
beeeeeeeeeeaaach.jpg
4 KB, 120x90
Anti-Capitalist Feminist triggered by two Pro-Capitalist White Students and calls them assholes because she feels like it.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21VDd_W8v-o&feature=youtu.be>
>>
>>76180543
It's honestly shocking how self loathing a lot of whites are, and how bad their argumentative skills are. Education systems in the West are atrocious. This shit has made me even more depressed on my birthday, thanks anon.
>>
>>76180543
cringe
>>
>>76180749

Happy birthday nigel
>>
>>76180543
c'mon bro this is old we need the good new gubbinz
>>
>>76180749

If a few of these self-deprecating whites would just get the shit beaten out of them once in a while, maybe this nonsense wouldn't be so prevalent.
>>
>>76180880
That's Ahmed not Nigel
>>
These new type of "leftists"... don't they make you nostalgic after the old skool Marxist, commie types? They were based compared to this SJW shit.
>>
>>76180880
Thanks

>>76181137
I agree, a backlash is coming

>>76181162
Thanks Tyrone
>>
>>76181259
Actually, yes. A strong willed Communist is at least interesting to talk to, and less smug.

>>76180543
What the fuck do these people get out of this. They admit freely that they're not interested in discourse, and they seem so inconvenienced by the whole thing. *SIGHHHHHHH* YOURE SUCH AN ASSHOLE GOODDDDDDD A WHITE MALE OH MANNNNNNNNN
>>
>>76181259
A commie is a commie is a commie. Gas them in their suits or their BLM t-shirts, they're all the same.
>>
>>76180749
happy birthday aussie bro
>>
>>76180749
Happy birthday bro
>>
File: 4578458.jpg (500 KB, 2616x1962) Image search: [Google]
4578458.jpg
500 KB, 2616x1962
>>76180749
Happy birthday m8
>>
File: 1459739374594.jpg (76 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1459739374594.jpg
76 KB, 640x512
>>76180749
May Kek bless you on your birthday
>>
>>76180543

i have a strong desire to just grab her throat and shove her up the wall for a few seconds, then drop her off again.

women have completely forgotten who is the stronger one in this game, they completely rely on men behaving well.
>>
Had my first argument with a communist the other day at the pub. I almost lost my rag.
He openly admitted dozens of times that he doesnt understand how things work so he's probably not the best person to talk to but he constantly said how its not fair that he has to work hard to do well just because society told him to. He genuinely believes if we werent a capitalist society he'd be free to do whatever he wants for the same pay as everyone else.

He also told me the economy doesnt exist and its "all numbers on screens". Because no real money changes hands it doesnt exist.

>If the debt was real why wouldnt they just delete it

He genuinely thought this way. I was slowly dying.
>>
>>76180543
>you're so cute

She wanted a hard dick, OP. If you're one of the guys from the video, call her up and do it.
It's the only real cure for feminism.
>>
>mfw I went to this school and knew her somewhat well
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.