[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here We Go Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 160x196) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 160x196
Guys here's the new tumblr trend.

White people aren't allowed to mourn for Muhammad Ali's death. Something along the lines of everyone who's white is a slave-owner and they can't show empathy because white tears.

This reminds me of another argument that happened recently; white people can't listen to Beyonce because she belongs to the niggers or some shit.

Thoughts?
>>
>>76176917

Who the fuck cares? Grow up.
>>
File: 1462464391841.jpg (108 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
1462464391841.jpg
108 KB, 600x471
>>76176917
>mourn for a muslim wanna be suicide bomber

Fuck him and his religion.
>>
>>76176917
No need in interfering with the already-doomed (The already-doomed being SJWS and the people of the Dumblr Dominion)
>>
was he red pilled?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>76176917
but he is half white, and said you should only date and marry in the same race
>>
>>76176917
Why would you mourn the death of a retarded nigger? Why would you listen to a psuedonigger sing songs written by Jews?

Yeah boons get pretty upset by retarded shit though, that's nothing new.
>>
>>76176917
>Caring for tumble trends
I have no smug images on my phone so just use your imagination.
>>
>>76176917
Why would we mourn him?
>>
File: 1464744598309.jpg (531 KB, 2097x3000) Image search: [Google]
1464744598309.jpg
531 KB, 2097x3000
>>76176917
Who gives a fuck? Cassius Clay is the most rose-tinted nostalgia athlete in history. He was the Mayweather of his time, dancing around the ring, or curling up in the ropes and tiring out his opponents. Tyson would have knocked him the fuck out when they were both in their prime. 10 out of 10 times.
>>
>>76176917
this
>>76177174
>mourning boxer you didnt know
>listening to shitty manufactured pop tripe
>>
>>76176917
Tumblr is pretty good at redpilling Whites. Maybe we should start a trend saying it's racist to find other races attractive because it hurts PoC.
>>
>>76176917
They have a point though, white people are the cause of most problems in the world such as slavery, murder among other ungodly things.

Remember, it's all in the history.
>>
File: itsanoldcode.png (244 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
itsanoldcode.png
244 KB, 450x338
>>76177417

because in his heyday, the motherfucker was quite entertaining and he could box
>>
Well it's true, if you're white you will now be a slave. It's your turn, everyone gets a go around, the thing is it gets worse every time round the block, atom bombs and shit. The question is what has the monopoly in the end? that's where things will end, zeros and ones or some shit lulz
>>
>>76176917
No prob. Just go to tumbler, and say that we are glad that there is 1 less nigger in the world.
>>
I was talking to my parents about this yesterday.
Just for context I'm 30.

Ali is not our generation. Vietnam is not our generation. He was not boxing when we were growing up. There is no possible way for this many people in my generation to actually understand who Ali was and what he did. It's just a bunch of bullshit to look cool. It's virtue signaling.

Honestly all I really I know about Mohammad Ali is the scene from coming to America. And watching the Ali/Frazier with my parents when I was a kid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.