[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murray Rothbard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 391x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 391x565
What does /pol/ think about this jew?
>>
>>76175623
He's handsome, I'd suck him.
>>
>>76175623

Needs a MAGA hat shoop/10
>>
>>76175623
looks like his nose comes with the glasses
>would still bang
>>
>>76175623
look at my dubs/10
>>
>>76175623
Honorary gentile. Is totally invited to kick it with us after the Rapture.
>>
Race realist, which is good.

Still he was butthurt by Keynes because Keynes said Jews are particularly attracted to cabidulism:DDD
>waah Keynes was an anti-Semite
is basically what he said in one lecture, which reaks of typical Jewish butthurt.
>>
>>76175623
B
A
S
E
D

Was able to destroy statists with historical narrative alone.
>>
>>76175623

Unironically wrote that it should be legal to sell children, which is the kind of autism typical among libertarians and anarchists. What a Jew.
>>
>>76175623

The most autistic libertarian there is. Rothbard on abortion:
>What human has the right to remain, unbidden, as an unwanted parasite within some other human being’s body? This is the nub of the issue: the absolute right of every person and hence every woman, to the ownership of her own body. What the mother is doing in an abortion is causing an unwanted entity within her body to be ejected from it: If the fetus dies, this does not rebut the point that no being has a right to live, unbidden, as a parasite within or upon some person’s body.

Simply put: the fetus is a parasite aggressing against the mother and therefore can be aborted.
>>
File: Ludwig von Mises.jpg (9 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
Ludwig von Mises.jpg
9 KB, 240x300
>>76175623
I prefer good ol' Ludwig
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.