[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"in all thy sons command" Hey nuckcucks, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1464481119565.jpg (42 KB, 446x499) Image search: [Google]
1464481119565.jpg
42 KB, 446x499
>"in all thy sons command"

Hey nuckcucks, what do these words mean to you?
>>
He'd cuck trump.
>>
Crank up that social signals. I'll go next. I don't know what's worse, being slowly eaten alive by spiders or Not Having Rights
>>
>>76171743

It doesn't matter what the words mean to us, he'll change them regardless
>>
Our founders were sexist bigots. We must disavow them.
>>
>>76171743
> If you put the fire out, it destroys more things
>>
>>76171743
Air conditioning is sexist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os

What an biggot
>>
Global warming is real apparently, just look how hot Trudeau is.
>>
That faggot is Canada's disgrace
>>
File: trudeauKO.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trudeauKO.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
If you turn on the AC, the heat wins.
>>
>>76171743

How the fuck was this total faggot ever elected?

I know other countries have shitty leaders, but at least they put up a pretence of being something other than a complete drip.
>>
>>76172152
>If you turn on the AC, the heat wins.

kek
>>
LMFAO OBVIOUS JEW IS OBVIOUS.

The worst part is how easy it is to appeal to the dumbographic masses.
>>
Seriously?
>>
File: 1463676882700.jpg (564 KB, 1550x859) Image search: [Google]
1463676882700.jpg
564 KB, 1550x859
They're not even trying to hide the propaganda anymore
>>
Canada is behind the times; Australia's government emasculated their anthem in 1984.
>>
>>76172083
Wow, some darkie moves to colder climate from hot as hell shithole and complains it's too cold.

In the good old days the cold kept the niggers away.
>>
>>76171743
If it wasn't Trudeau who wrote that, I'd assume it's subtle trolling, giving the same importance to feminism as to working AC system
>>
>in all thy wife's sons
FIFY
>>
A disgusting heritage of an age of ignorance and bigotry that haunts us and must be changed.
>>
Is that a real tweet by a prime minister of a country
>>
>>76172152
>If he knocks you out, you win
>>
>>76172270

OP's picture is clearly fake. It's not even a good fake, as the person who made it apparently couldn't even be bothered to add the Twitter verified tick badge next to Trudeau's name.
>>
File: 1464813552297.jpg (83 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1464813552297.jpg
83 KB, 600x594
>>76172804

My sides!
>>
Would anyone outside of Canada even know their anthem if not for South Park?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.