[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONSPIRACY THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bill clinton 2.png (272 KB, 408x486) Image search: [Google]
bill clinton 2.png
272 KB, 408x486
Is Hillary slowly poisoning Bill so that he dies of "natural causes" around the time of the general election to gain the sympathy vote?
>>
>>76169208
Nope. He is naturally deteriorating from either AIDS our extensive drug usage. However, Hillary is purposefully withholding his meds so he is guaranteed to die before November.
>>
File: afSTtJU.jpg (100 KB, 625x1009) Image search: [Google]
afSTtJU.jpg
100 KB, 625x1009
>>76169208
Old people without tons of make up are not photogenic.
>>
>>76169208
Have you heard of the "october surprise" in presidential elections? Can be negative (usually) or in this case, positive.

Bill's death in late Oct will provide Hilary with a week of sympathy rallies and will put her over the top for the presidency.

Screenshot this post.
>>
>>76170358
I'll laugh if Trump wins and he dies for nothing.
>>
>>76170508
I'll laugh if your father doesn't die and stayed alive for nothing.
>>
>>76169208
Hi this thread
>>
Hillary would need to dine with Bill to make that happen and Bill is too smart to get food from anyone connected with Hillary.

They have nothing to do with one another.
>>
there is no sympathy vote.

But it can spare her a debate.
>>
File: bill nostradamus.jpg (103 KB, 554x960) Image search: [Google]
bill nostradamus.jpg
103 KB, 554x960
>>76169208
Bill can't participate in Jeffrey Epstein's paedophile parties on Jeff's private jet anymore, so he's losing his life juice, and Hillary is a witch, so she's sucking him dry even more.
>>
>>76169208
Yes, she will cry and use the woman card again.
And again.
And again.
And again
Ad infinitum.
>>
>>76169208

Bill is just playing sick

once Hillary wins he magically recovers and goes back to his energizers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.