[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Youtuber is calling on his subscriber base to fight the po
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
A Youtuber is calling on his subscriber base to fight the power and stand up for White people against anti White bigotry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i88gzqS057w

Defending the White race is slowly getting mainstream. This guy was making bluepilled anti-theist videos two years ago, fast forward to now and his channel is almost all pro-White content. He's calling for an end to White guilt and Whites not to take anti White bigots like those on The Young Turks. In this video, he talks about standing up to anti Whites and the reality of Black crime and culture.

He lives in Germany so he WILL censor any and all NS comments, be careful.

His Youtube name is Atheism-is-unstoppable
>>
File: rooooow.png (343 KB, 600x819) Image search: [Google]
rooooow.png
343 KB, 600x819
In this video he talks about how the Nazis are overly vilified
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVSE2CnsPpc

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: 1463767331835.jpg (36 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1463767331835.jpg
36 KB, 400x370
>>76169022

i like your videos devon but quit shilling your channel you fucking faggot.
>>
File: RACIST.jpg (73 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
RACIST.jpg
73 KB, 600x694
And for any of you little bitches who complain because he "didn't name the Jews" and because he criticized the term 'White genocide'- fucking don't! He's not perfect, but he's pretty damn good.

This guy is defending our race and getting thousands of normie non-redpilled Whites to think about White interests. Don't expect him to be perfect, but this IS REVOLUTIONARY

This would not have happened 5 years ago.

God bless the roo.
>>
>>76169158
this isn't shilling you little bitch, this is REALITY BLITZKRIEGING the world
>>
>>76169460
bump
>>
>>76170147
bump
>>
this guy has like 40 thousand subscribers WOW

who cares
>>
>>76170464
He got shoah'd bro
>>
>>76170534
bump
>>
>>76169022
>makes intellectually weak YouTube vids
>calls gun owners pussies
>believes only cops and law enforcement should have guns
>witnesses the cologne attacks
>witnesses rise of dindu nuffin riots
>witnesses riots at trump rallies
>sees cops not do shit by orders from the government
>still unironically believe that only law enforcement should have guns

yeah fuck this fags channel
>>
File: 1461336865244.jpg (96 KB, 804x1065) Image search: [Google]
1461336865244.jpg
96 KB, 804x1065
>>76169066
>Atheism is unstoppable
>>
He is a degenerate coming from the pop music industry, but he has some valid points.
>>
File: shakespeare.jpg (5 KB, 155x208) Image search: [Google]
shakespeare.jpg
5 KB, 155x208
>>76171143
he's hiding his powerlevel, newfag
>>
>>76172167
>>
>>76172665
>>
>>76169022
>>76169066
I kinda agree with Devon on alot, just hate his "If you don't agree with me or disrespect me, i will ban you hue hue" stuff.

He seems pretty decent besides these childish bullshit.

He also bashes Cenk the fat brown buffalo like no one else, these are the best for me
>>
>>76173963
He's trying to get respect as a White guy in a world that wants White guys to lose.

He has a right to give a middle finger to assholes who waste his time.
>>
>>76174058
Don`t get me wrong, his channel, his rules. But he seems so sensetive about criticism when he bans everyone, might be just me thinking that.

He could just go "fuck the haters" which i could very much agree on, banning them seems to SJW-ish.

As said, i kinda like that guy, he is a funny cunt
>>
>>76174249
Thanks I'll let him know
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.