[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no checks on potential employees >SS system is designed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images-1.jpg (5 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5 KB, 262x192
>no checks on potential employees
>SS system is designed so shit, anyone can use your number anywhere with no background checks
>Illegals will work for less than minimum and drive down wages, making them more attractive and making bosses more profit.
>Can get college education all paid for by the state, while using falsified documents.
>Americans will defend this

Why can't you sort this shit out like the UK has and stop these illegal workers!?
>>
>>76159900
>No one even attempting to provide an argument

UK wins again
>>
>>76159900
Why are you so mad? At least half the threads I've seen today are 'anti-america' threads made by shills from australia and "great" britain.
>>
>>76159900
muh free market
>>
>>76160288
Not OP, but how do the illegals even manage do get jobs? Do you not have to show any documentation or whatever?
>>
Stop being racist! thats it I'm calling the EU SS (thats short for Social Services) they are tracking the IP on your cock cage as we speak. Have a nice life in jail, jamal will be more than happy to teach you multiculturalism.
>>
>>76160288
>He won't help make this country great again

Who's the cuck now?
>>
>>76160543
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT
>>
>>76160299
As long as they have a valid social security number, documentation doesn't matter. Whether they shat out an anchor baby and use that number to apply for food stamps, welfare, unemployment, and a paid in cash job or they just make up a number and it actually goes through, as long as the number is valid nobody gives a fuck. 3 beaners will work an entry level job for $7.25 total per hour which is the same of a single legal American high school citizen, so obviously employers want to hire the spics to keep up profits. The problem is they're not promoteable so when anyone above the entry level jobs they're filling quits, nobody but Paco, Jose, and Julio have the required experience.
>>
Fuck
>>76161200 was meant for >>76160451
>>
>>76161200
And why have you cucks done nothing to sort the system out?

If you don't have proof of ID here you don't get welfare or a job and you'll probably get shipped out.
>>
Americans are literally so cucked they let this happen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.