[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals never take pride in being American but suck the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1461800462833.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461800462833.gif
4 MB, 500x281
Why do liberals never take pride in being American but suck the dicks of other countries just to be humble?

They're always sucking the dick of Canada or some progressive European country.
>>
Because leftists only exist to destroy the culture and tradition of the country they live in and replace it with something foreign.
>>
Americans are self hating cuckolds.
>>
It's always been considered "cultured" to know and appreciate your neighbors but given that Mexican culture is now American culture you have to look further across the sea, whereas in Europe you only need look a few hundred miles in any direction to find a very distinct culture and history.
>>
>>76157329

ur gay
>>
>>76157329
What annoys me is how they'll suck on Sweden or Canada's dicks so much but they'll never bother to move there. They keep trying to shame the rest of the USA into being more like Canada or whichever cuck country is their most recent fetish at the moment.
>>
>>76157329
Jews ruin everything they touch
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 256x192
>>76157539
You forgot this
>>76157574
They just want a whiter country with less gibsmedats, and the uberlib sjw's are fans of how both countries are run by sjw's.

If I had to suck a country's dick it'd be Norway: strong Nordic population, less immigrants, strong resource economy, good social programs and healthcare. And beautiful wilderness but I love the outdoors and would like to go off the grid.
>>
i know they love using canada, sweden, and denmark among others to virtue signal

but do you ever hear american liberals saying america should learn from australia?
>>
>>76157329
Isn't this true for all progressive western nations though? what do you call a blowjob circlejerk?
>>
File: CYIwjKHWcAQmOnc.jpg_large.jpg (259 KB, 1024x1410) Image search: [Google]
CYIwjKHWcAQmOnc.jpg_large.jpg
259 KB, 1024x1410
Its because America was founded on slavery and genocide!
>>
File: 1432607436420.jpg (132 KB, 861x787) Image search: [Google]
1432607436420.jpg
132 KB, 861x787
They worship weakness. Underdogs. Epic battles against oppression. That's why that narrative keeps on going even in those progressive countries. They don't actually care at all about the nature of the persecuted, since it'd be racist to say all cultures aren't equal.
>>
>>76157329
>left will never suck your dick, even though lefty ue stats say that your country have almost no pay gap between man and woman and domestic volience towards women is one of the lowest in eu. Also we have very small diference .between poor and wealthy compared to rest of the eu, because we are all poor. LEFT WHY DONT YOU WANT TO SUCK US OFF FROM TIME TO TIME!?
>>
>>76157994
the
fucking
rage
>>
>>76157381
Fpbp
>>
>>76158836
>>76157994
Why even engage in their game? They have a point in that American slavery is the most recent, but the main argument should be "how the fuck haven't people recovered from it by now?" it shouldn't take 6 generations of social welfare and preferential government treatment to go from "as poor as the white immigrants" to "as poor as the white wage slaves". Literally all it takes is getting a job, nigger.
>>
>>76159118
black slavery still exists in the middle east my saudi friend was telling me about how people buy blacks and their olympics team is just slave niggers
>>
>>76159901
Unsurprising. They are the last vestige of feudalism.
>>
>>76157329

They're internationalists so their loyalty lies with the international system and not their own country. Our lefties admire countries like Sweden and Germany.
>>
>>76157329
because they want to be communist but their moms wont let them
>>
>>76159118
because victim mentality. no matter what happens theyll still be the victims and others need to give them shit because oy vey
>>
>>76157436
Why the fuck do ALL Irish posters suck??? It's a true anomaly... they're not trolls, they're truely butthurt anything and everything! truely an anomaly. There is no country i've lost more respect for than Ireland because of 4chan. Fuck Ireland.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.