[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUNE 7TH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1160x629
What is going to happen on the seventh when Bernie is denied the nomination completely?

Will Bernvictims riot?
Will there be mass suicide?
Will they start protesting Hillary and not Trump?
Will they fall in line behind Hillary. The woman who denied them their revolution?
Will they demand her indictment for negligent handling of classified information?

The cognitive dissonance is clearly strong with this group.

Thoughts? Predictions?
>>
Well Hillary is probably going to declare victory in the primary anyway, even if she ends up losing California.

I think she's going to be the nominee but not before a bit of a hassle with the Sanders camp
>>
A vacuum of nothing, probably. Then maybe some undercurrents of remorse washing ashore.

It'll be interesting to see how maniacally frigid the media will be willing to be toward Hillary.
>>
>>76156645
>even if she ends up losing California.
Word is she wants to declare herself the norm the second Jersey is projected as to diminish the Cali turnout.

Reminder that Bernie needs to run the table with 70% to gain a majority of pledged dels over shillary.

I think (and hope) Bernie will narrowly win California, and further divide the party.
>>
File: warning-general-2.gif (5 KB, 380x340) Image search: [Google]
warning-general-2.gif
5 KB, 380x340
>>76156553

DAILY REMINDER THAT WE MUST MEME #WriteInBernie INTO EXISTENCE.

WE MUST REINFORCE THE IDEA THAT BERNIE COULD STILL WIN WITH A WRITE-IN VOTE.

Bernie fans HATE Shillary (who doesn't?), they will not simply give up and vote for the Hag after she steals the primary election.
>>
>>76156553
Berniefag here.

I'm probably going to vote for Gary Johnson in the general election. Yeah, I know their economic policies are polar opposites.
>>
>>76156553
He's going to win California, but Clinton will still get the nomination.

It will be hilarious.
>>
>>76156932
California is literally Hillary's target demographic.
>>
>>76157267
Just a NeverClinton would be good enough.

Many are already saying that. Though they could vote Libertarian.
>>
>>76157427
Even Sanders has been joking that Bill and Hillary had to fly out to California to campaign, while being serious saying she was meant to win California.
>>
>>76157267
i knew enough ron paul 2012 write-ins that i believe this could work
>>
>>76156553
I sure hope there's mass suicides.

I want to see niggers and sjw's off themselves in massive numbers.
>>
>>76157427
That's what I thought at first, with the union corruption and minorities and all. But the polls have tightened significantly over the past few weeks, and Californians are brainlessly hopeful liberals as well; Bernie definitely has a decent shot.
>>
>>76157407
That will be cool if he does. Over in my neck of the woods, it seems like most of the Bernie signs disappeared when the schools let out for summer, and that the Hillary signs only started popping up in protest by the old folks in protest of the growing number of Bernie signs.

So I guess we'll see if the college kids will really go bother to vote or not.
>>
>>76156553
They'll KEEP DONATING
WE CAN DO THIS
>>
>>76157267
>>76157468
They're using #BernieOrBust.
>>
Bernie is going to win California.

The REAL chimpout is going to be when Hillary gets the nomination.
>>
>>76156553
I'm hoping he'll win everything until the Democratic convention, because even then he won't have enough to win and hopefully they (bernouts) will be so pissed they'll start a happening at the convention.
>>
>>76157663
Will they start threatening super delegates?
>>
>>76156553
paid provocateurs will slither back into there holes
>>
File: 1461530815836.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1461530815836.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
They'll make another payment on their student loans and go back to making my fucking coffee with their masters degree in feminist pussy bleeding.
>>
>>76157663

Just took out a loan for $5000, also sold my car and quit my job so I can phonebank - MATCH ME!!
>>
>>76157663
Are they still donating?

I haven't heard anything about his funds in weeks. Last I heard he's down to $6 million, never forget
>>
>>76156553
Sanders will suck Al Sharpton's dick live on air on Monday get the black vote. He will then offer his entire family to have a train run on them by every minority voter in CA. He can't possibly lose.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>76158085
They'll probably keep donating until the day of the convention. He can theoretically switch every single super delegate and win after all.
>>
File: fema-coffins-680x365[1].jpg (81 KB, 680x365) Image search: [Google]
fema-coffins-680x365[1].jpg
81 KB, 680x365
>>76156553

There's gonna be mass suicides, thousands and thousands of berniebots are gonna die and it's gonna be glorious.
Now you know why FEMA stockpiled all those coffins.
>>
>>76157781
The nogs will burn Philadelphia down. BLM will even bus in some from Baltimore.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.