[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Metal Gear Rising came out, and was all about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: armstrongs america.jpg (281 KB, 900x508) Image search: [Google]
armstrongs america.jpg
281 KB, 900x508
Remember when Metal Gear Rising came out, and was all about memes and shit. And then tons of people actually agreed with Armstrong and wanted to side with him, and people said nobody would seriously side with Armstrong?

And now we have Trump on the way to be president. Meme magic is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4XenU6tyI
>>
>>76155318
give us some context assuming we arent virgins that dont play the video jew
>>
>>76155394
watch the video cuck.
>>
>>76155318
The "tons of people" are probably edgy teenagers with no knowledge of history.
This whole speech is one big stupid sophism.
>>
L E A F
E
A
F
>>
>>76155318

Guys

G-guys

Armstrong never used to say "Make America great again"

3:28

what the fuck he never said that I PLAYED THIS GAME and I watched this video dozens of times
>>
>>76155318

do you have to tag everything with meme magic. fucking fag.
>>
>>76156810
mandela effect
>>
File: 1464824389726.jpg (13 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
1464824389726.jpg
13 KB, 332x332
>>76157134
>>
>>76155916
It's basically fine until the "demolish the government and turn America into a Cyber-Mad Max free for all" part.
>>
File: 635773.jpg (234 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
635773.jpg
234 KB, 800x1000
you're all talking about the wrong game in the series. even the message in MGR is typical stuff any fool at platinum could write. MGS2 was there kojima churned out a post-modern masterpiece

i'm also still really mad about kojima giving MGR to platinum. i want the originally intended story where raiden saves baby sunny from the patriots
>>
>>76155318
very good game by the way, lots of fun
>>
File: stop.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
>>76155318
if you made that image, then i want you to know that you are absolute shit at using the image trace tool in adobe illustrator- don't ever use the "low-fidelity image" option, it just makes your images look like shit; furthermore the only person who will think that the image will look appealing after you use the "low-fidelity image" option is just you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.