[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: presidential.jpg (86 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
presidential.jpg
86 KB, 600x418
When will Trump start acting more presidential? Calling an American judge a Mexican and saying "MY black" is not helping him win any votes. I want him to win but none of this is helping his cause.
>>
>>76153860
should a fucking leaf be throwing stones from a glass house? really nigga?
>>
>>76153860
I hope he never does. I don't want him to just "go away" once he becomes president. :( I want memes for the next 8 years! Don't forget about us Trump senpai!
>>
>>76153860
when it turdeau gonna start acting like a fucking PM instead of a goddamn faggy child?
>>
>>76153860
When he thinks it the right time. He's got this far, he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>76153860
You fucking cuck.
You literal shill.

How dare you speak, you unhuman thing. How dare you open xir pierced lipped, cum encrusted, maple syrup smelling mouth?

You are degenerate trash, Justin Pierre James Trudaeu . Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and lack of a brain cell due to all that kush you've smoked offers no hope to the world that Canada can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the hugbox you came out of, you literal castrated mongol.

I hope you walk in on your wife being culturally enriched and have no choice but to stroke your jew cut shroom, as is in the cuckolds nature. It would still be the most multicultural experience you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Canadians obsession with a few sand niggers in the Middle East is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Canada has made to the medical field. The MUH DIVERSITY sentiment in the average Canadian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your cuckold beta manlet fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated bomv shield. No amount of maple syrup and the blood of dead Caucasians slabbed on your face every morning will make you "diverse". It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of diverse heritage. Your "open tolerance" isn't fooling anyone.

You cuck.

You make Sweden look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Detroit of North America.

Go install sharia law with you and your "asian" pals, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life cuck, you will have an actual job.Genociding for a religion of beings of infinitely higher worth than you.Shitskins.Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Canadanian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Trudeau. No one would miss you. Except for sandniggers, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>76153860
lol that pic. him and putin like each other, oh i see now horsey. nvm no logic is going to be found
>>
>>76153860
>horsey

Why doesn't he receive the garrison treatment?
>>
File: Generation Gape.jpg (508 KB, 2250x1721) Image search: [Google]
Generation Gape.jpg
508 KB, 2250x1721
Why couldn't /pol/ Red Pill horsey like how we did to Zyklon Ben.
>>
>>76153860
why are we all such shitposters?
>>
File: 1426041123077.jpg (274 KB, 539x419) Image search: [Google]
1426041123077.jpg
274 KB, 539x419
>>76154984
We tried, but it kept getting slid the last time.
>>
>>76153860
Is the "MY blank" thing a liberal meme thing yet or is it still just for shitposting
>>
>>76153860
Horsey is out of touch and out of time.
>>
>>76153860
>When will Trump start acting more presidential?

YOU HAVE A WORTHLESS SUBSTITUTE TEACHER AS A PM WHO SPAMS LAST YEARS MEMES IN EVERY FUCKING SPEECH HE MAKES YOU GOD DAMN HAT.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.