[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pol think of Eckhart Tolle? I'd say he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Eckhhart_Tolle.jpg (100 KB, 238x360) Image search: [Google]
Eckhhart_Tolle.jpg
100 KB, 238x360
What does pol think of Eckhart Tolle? I'd say he's the most articulate spiritual leader that we have today, second to Alan Watts. Both have helped me achieve much better results with meditation and living happily.

I think introspection is an important habit to pick up on in order to live a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>introspection is an important habit to pick up on in order to live a healthy lifestyle.

This can be taken from any religious or spiritual works.

No one needs this guy to tell you that life is what you make of it. He's just good at wording/guiding your way to that thought pattern. Does that make him a genius/wonderful person? Sure, maybe, who knows? As long as he's not out there shouting death at people who don't believe him, I'm fine with him.
>>
can't bump your own bullshit, Tranada.

I give you a bump for Tolle.

He's wrong, but his heart is in the right place.
>>
>>76148291
cultist
>>
>>76148736
I has to for pol after dark

I'm not talking about his politics, cause he is a cuck plain and simple, but his articulation in spiritual wisdom that is hard to find these days.
>>
>>76148572
But vipassana meditation isn't about guiding thoughts, it's about guiding awareness out of thoughts, which is his central method
>>
annoying precious sophist faggot
>>
I actually read his book The Power of Now and I was skeptical at first but it really helped me get a better grip on my mindset by staying aware of unwanted thoughts that used to pop in my head all the time. That plus daily meditation and I'm the most stable and clearheaded as I've ever been.

You have any recommendations for what I should read next?
>>
>>76148935
>I has to for pol after dark

Like most women, you don't understand the word.

You CAN'T bump your own thread here.
Doesn't work. Nada. Nothing. Same position before and after your desperate plea for attention like the filthy cock eating whore of a nation you are.

You were the definition of a nigger, before civilized people were forced ro meet niggers.
>>
>>76150245
smoke a bowl
>>
>>76150245
A New Earth is good, other than the editing. Touches on a lot of same points but from slightly different angles
>>
>>76150976
>smoke a bowl

a leafs answer to everything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.