[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is incredibly confused? I feel like the more information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1437447233439.png (1 MB, 1584x904) Image search: [Google]
1437447233439.png
1 MB, 1584x904
Who else here is incredibly confused?

I feel like the more information I get regarding how the world works the more questions I have and deeper I go the harder it is to connect any of the dots.

It definitely feels like there's so much subversion and manipulation; the writing is on the wall.

But the line between truth and fiction has been so blurred. It feels like the only "truth" I can grasp is only conjecture and hypothesis and not built upon any solid ground, just hypothesis.

Is the truth out there? Can anyone even know the truth at this point.

I feel like Oedipa from Pynchons The Crying of Lot 49 for fuck sake!
>>
>>76143455
Winston from 1984
>>
>>76143455
Solid Pynchon reference OP, not enough of /pol/ has read his stuff; it's surprisingly relevant.

I'm on the same boat I suppose. I feel like everything has some sort of real alternative purpose and I'm just being moved around like a rag doll toward their goal.

The problem is with such a nebulous threat you have no idea how to fight it when you can't even fully comprehend it.

I feel like some of the wiser anons on this board are on the right track but the information is always lost in the cracks.

I just wish someone could compile it all and help me figure it out.
>>
File: Rokjulzaleth.jpg (23 KB, 271x340) Image search: [Google]
Rokjulzaleth.jpg
23 KB, 271x340
>>76143455

I see you are ready. We will contact you soon. Pay attention to dreams, and be prepared to sacrifice anything for the truth.
>>
I feel the same too. I think you just have to keep pushing. Its like different levels of truth. You have to progress a level at a time.
>>
File: 1463980766389.jpg (165 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463980766389.jpg
165 KB, 683x1024
>>76143455

Go by simple, understandble agendas.

>Banks control the world

>Population across western countries falling

>Profit of banks drops

>Take in massive amounts of non-natives to kickstart growth regardless of the consequences

>Done

Don't name the Jew.

It's utterly pointless to do. People who get curious will eventually notice a pattern in who tends to push this shit.

Argue from a middle-ground, don't brand yourself in any political direction.

Point out discrepancies when you're able to back them up completely

That's how I did.
>>
A lot of things clicked for me when I began to gain a better understanding of human nature and the true nature of good and evil. Storybook evil is a bad meme, that kind of sadism just isn't that common.

Everything tends to come down to a few basic principles. Nobody thinks they're evil, and honestly nobody is evil as we would tend to put it outside of the odd sadist here or there. Nobody has complete information, humans are always thinking of things in a limited scope and favor anecdotal evidence and their narrow personal experience very heavily. And most importantly, perfect is the enemy of good.

Right now we have a lot of people trying to "make the world a better place", and with their eyes on that goal they're more than willing to throw out the nice stuff we already have. Not fully realizing what it replaced, what it prevents or how it fits into a larger picture.

The flip side can also become just as much of a problem of course, throwing out potential good advancements because they don't fit some perfect ideal.

People are just bumbling around, trying their best, while being just about as likely to fuck things up as not.
>>
>>76144360
Ay senpai I been ready. Hmu too.
>>
File: 1464883858601.png (218 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1464883858601.png
218 KB, 2000x2000
>>76143455

There is no truth, you must choose what to believe.
>>
File: IMG_0790.jpg (142 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
142 KB, 480x608
>>76143455
welcome to our kafkaesque hell. it doesn't get any simpler the closer you look.
I think I'll go to church tomorrow...
>>
>>76143455
Perhaps it's like the quote: "the closer you look the less you see"

I found that held true when trying to figure out difficult problems when I studied mathematics.
>>
>>76144360
Not gonna lie this unsettles me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.