[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Spanish give Indians horses? Surely they could have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1465098064667.jpg (365 KB, 2188x2148) Image search: [Google]
1465098064667.jpg
365 KB, 2188x2148
Why did the Spanish give Indians horses? Surely they could have known it was a dangerous prospect. We Aussies knew not to give coons horses, those fuckers didn't deserve any tech at all and we right fucked em up.
>>
File: nu9876y.gif (3 MB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
nu9876y.gif
3 MB, 400x213
>>76141822
>Why did the Spanish give Indians horses?
Why did the Americans give guns to the sand people in middle earth?
>>
>>76142309
Guns were invented on Eurasia so it's only natural the arabs acquire the technology. However the indians had no other access to horses nor the knowledge to train them. The spanish literally gave them everything
>>
>>76141822
Pretend Indians suck
>>
File: 6659190-Elephant-warriors-0.jpg (114 KB, 800x541) Image search: [Google]
6659190-Elephant-warriors-0.jpg
114 KB, 800x541
>>76142451
Fair enough.
Well, maybe we just should be glad it wasn't for the Indians to give them access to Elephants.
>>
they probably stole them
>>
from what I understand horses got loose from ranches and formed wild herds, which the indians then learned to use.
>>
>>76141822

There's just so many instances in time, so many horses, and so many people, with so much interaction, that it's basically inevitable that someone somewhere would have stood to gain something by giving the indians horses.
>>
So I looked it up and the spaniards enslaved Indian tribes for 150 years taught them how to farm and use horses. Indians revolted, spaniards left horses. Indians used the knowledge they acquired to tech other tribes how to ride, and bred huge flocks of horses.
>>
>>76142656
He talking about pretend Indians (Native Americans) not the Real Indians.
The real Indians had invented rockets to which helped Britain win the Napoleonic War.
>>
>>76142902

sure pajeet, were they poo powered?
>>
>>76143271
Here here, let me shove this up your ignorant ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets
>>
>>76141822
you are a fucking subhuman and deserve being exterminated

fuck you pigskin germanic piece of shit

dont worry your time will come, wait till you receive more blacks from africa and some arabs
>>
>>76141822

To be fair, if the abos had ridden emus they'd still own the continent.
>>
>>76141822
The crazy war injuns like the comanche , apache and kiowa stole almost every horse in Texas and northern mexico at one point.
>>
File: 75d-2.png (45 KB, 420x607) Image search: [Google]
75d-2.png
45 KB, 420x607
>>76144388
Did you know that abos are the only people that have never invented the bow/arrow on their own?

Even African plebs accomplished this...
Really makes you think, eh?
>>
>>76143767
>Mysorean
More like mysoreanus
>>
>>76145094
Poor white guy, all shattered knowing that it was Indians who invented the rockets and not them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.