[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What happens after we've exterminated all the 'undesirables'?
>>
a mass orgy
>>
>>76141709
Society collectively labels a new group/demographic of 'undesirables'.
>>
>>76141787
Death seems better than seeing a bunch of beta men, 16-year-olds, or a ton of human croissants throwing their tick-tack at every other human croissant, 16-year-old, or beta man.
>>
>>76142080
ignore this

Then focus on the arts and scientific discovery until we learn about the world and our place in it

making the world into Africa or some 3rd world shithole shouldn't be the cop out answer in what to do when unsure what to do with your life
>>
>>76142080
And I wonder who would comprise of that demographic?
>>
>>76142191
But wouldn't the arts be seen as undesirable by all the people saying that it is 'fag heaheahea'?
>>
>>76142529
*saying that 'it is fag heaheahea'
>>
/pol/ will be closed down due to inactivity.
>>
>>76142840
Along with Tumblr.
>>
You ever pay attention to countries with little or no "undesirables"? Places like Denmark or Iceland. You barely ever hear about them since nothing bad happens there. /pol/ would have to shutdown due to lack of interesting shitty news. Might get boring.
>>
>>76141709
We spread to space
>>
I'm just waiting for someone to say that we'll go extinct when there are no undesirables. But I'll say it.

Y THO?
1. Divide amongst the 'Desirables'
2. Human nature and the drive to kill
3. None of us are desirables since we're all either betas.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.