[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/-Mexican Relations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16
File: mexican-american woman.jpg (73 KB, 460x540) Image search: [Google]
mexican-american woman.jpg
73 KB, 460x540
How was /pol/s relationships/attitudes toward Mexico and Mexicans before this whole Trump meme?
>>
>>76139048
Hasn't changed, they gotta go back
>>
>>76139048
I've worked with dozens of Mexicans and went to school with a lot of them as well.

None of them like white people and most of them are lazy. They often adopt nigger culture as well.

Can't stand them.
>>
>>76139361
This.

They're either democrats that think they accomplished something even though they get affirmative action out the whazoo or they adopt nigger culture. I've seen only a few non-degenerate hispanics, and they're mostly South American, not mexican.
>>
File: 1463010697225.jpg (35 KB, 460x592) Image search: [Google]
1463010697225.jpg
35 KB, 460x592
>>76139048
I have one who is a great friend of mine. We met around the Trump meme's timing. It's been really hard on me, because she's an intelligent qt and making the mental separation between country and culture is easy for me but just so difficult for others to grasp.

It hurts.
>>
>>76139048
I was fine with them until the Dreamers started demanding shit.
>>
File: fff.jpg (236 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
236 KB, 1280x1024
>>76139048
I want white men to cuck and impregnate our women, brown latina pussy deserves to be impregnated by white cock. If you have blue eyes or blonde hair dont wear a condom or pull out when fucking brown latina spic pussy, cum inside her
>>
>>76139048
You seem to be under the impression that we just started liking Trump, and that convinced us to dislike Mexicans.

It's the other way around
>>
>>76139950
>tfw all my female cousins have been BLEACHED
I'm generally against race-mixing but at least they're not niggers
>>
>>76140146
Mexicans were BLEACHED long ago. You have been a mixture of native and white for hundreds of years now. We arent doing anything different.
>>
we're talking to the upper class mexicans on /pol/, they are our friends
>>
File: eiza gonzalez.jpg (5 KB, 129x130) Image search: [Google]
eiza gonzalez.jpg
5 KB, 129x130
>>76140438
yes because we upper class mexicans are white and we hate shitskins like you.
>>
>>76139048
My boyfriend is Mexican.
>>
Spic here
I'm pretty good around white folks.
Initially there's some animosity, that's understandable. I've never felt rancor against white people who instinctively dislike beaners, you're not at fault, my people caused the hate, it isn't without reason.
Once they get to know me though they end up liking me or at the very least tolerating me.
I hang around country folk and once they see who I actually am we just hang out and do white people shit.
It's rough you faggots, on one end I completely see your point and agree with you, I'd like to rid the world of all shitty Mexicans here, they fucking suck and are the reason y'all innately hate me. On the other that shit sucks because it means I have to go too. At least in your race war scenario, I'm safe otherwise, I ain't a fucking anchor baby.
White genocide ia fucking real though, the kikes are being subtle and doing an excellent job at brainwashing your kin.
>>
File: WhiteUSA.jpg (168 KB, 1480x1270) Image search: [Google]
WhiteUSA.jpg
168 KB, 1480x1270
>>76140438

I'm not friends with darkies
>>
File: POL is always wrong.jpg (500 KB, 1024x2836) Image search: [Google]
POL is always wrong.jpg
500 KB, 1024x2836
dont worry, Hilary will win and we must be friends for ever, Hilary said yesterday, we are so lucky to have friends in our borders, why do you want to have enemies?
>>
>>76140766
>se ue quiere ser blanco este mal
TOP JEK

Why are you such a cuckold?
>>
I'm Puerto Rican, we get along with them on face value, but just like every other spanish race we realize Mexicans are shit-tier and widely think of them as such. (not that puerto ricans have any room to talk, thank god we left for Texas and never looked back)
>>
>>76141043

>Puerto Ricans
>not literal niggers

Sub Cuban, but still better than Dominicans.
Just barely though.

Your women have nice asses though.
>>
>>76139048
Dislike Mexicans
After trump things for months, and seeing what Mexicans think on /pol/ and their "intelligence"
I FUCKING HATE FILTHY BEANERS
>>
>>76141019
I was born and raised around the country type, my parents beat my ass when I fucked up and told me if I ever joined a gang or did drugs to not come home.
I won't apologize for not getting into that culture and if it makes me a cuck in your eyes that I don't behave like a fucking retarded chimp (read la raza) then you can call me that.
>>
File: 1463050721410.jpg (65 KB, 570x845) Image search: [Google]
1463050721410.jpg
65 KB, 570x845
>>76139048
>American flag displayed incorrectly

For that alone, you have to go back.
>>
>>76139950
Hehe gringo pendejo cara de mecos
>>
The only good Mexican is a dead Mexican.
>>
>>76141195

You're Mexican faggot, you aren't white and never will be.
Stop being a pathetic fag and crying about being yourself and maybe I won't call you a cuck.

Pro tip: Mexican doesn't mean anything bad
>>
>>76141195
CHI
>>
>>76141340
I'm not claiming to be white, I literally started my first post calling myself a spic.
I'm not crying, I was stating that I have some internal struggle with all this shit. I love this country, I loved it enough to be a merchant's mercenary for 4 years thinking it was the patriotic thing to do out of high school. But the people I belong to are for the most part a problem on this land. If you don't see why I struggle with that then you're either retarded or just trying to agitate me.
>>
>>76141340

he's american puto
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (26 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
26 KB, 330x357
>tfw grew up in neighborhood full of retired legal Mexicans in the mid 90's.
>tfw they were all respectful, spoke fluent English, were devout Catholics who never proselytised, they were patriotic for the USA ONLY, and they were always willing to help their Mexican and White neighbors.
>....
>tfw they started dying off in the mid 2000's and now their decendants and illegal Mexicans are moving in.
>tfw they are turning the neighborhood into a Ghetto.
>tfw they are yhe opposite of everything listed above.
>tfw they have absolutely no appreciation for this country.
>tfw modern Mexican-Americans might as well be light skinned niggers.

I miss the older Mexicans.
>>
>>76141560
CHI
>>
>>76141043
Tejano here. Get your nigger ass out.
>>
File: 1442352695400.png (48 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1442352695400.png
48 KB, 800x533
>>76141648
>tfw the neighborhood the city is in explains it all.
>>
>>76139048
I'm a hispanic/white mix that lives in south Texas.

Always disliked them, they're shitty and fattening foods, their screeching music, and especially their pack mentality.

Like your pic implies they identify as being half American, and since they do thats fine, but be prepared to be treated like one.
>>
>>76141640

I was talking about ethnicity you stupid fuck.
You know god damn well what I meant
>>
>>76141831
CHI
>>
>>76139048
Dad is Mexican and he pretty much taught me to hate most Mexicans. He loves America.

For the longest, I lived with them (neighbors), been to school with them and worked with them. Most are ok, most aren't.

Neighbors are annoying, degenerates, not educated, drunks and so on. One family sometimes play Mexican music till 5am. Some have up to 8 family members living in a two bedroom house.

School mates were either ok or play the victim. I ended up in a Latino organization and all they did was be victims and blame others for their struggles. It was annoying and I hated them. Chicano classes were also "we're victims/still victims of racism".

Most others were ok. If they adapted to the U.S. culture they were friendlier and easier to work with. Others just hung out with their own kind.
>>
>>76141986
LE
>>
>>76139361
Then after adopting black culture they turn around and hate black people for having the same culture. It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>76141618
>I literally started my first post calling myself a spic
Are you trying to prove to me that you aren't a cuck?

>I love this country, I loved it enough to be a merchant's mercenary for 4 years thinking it was the patriotic thing to do out of high school
Patriotism for the US is the Jew's tool, why the fuck would you sign on to fight for Goldberg on BTFO some little kids who literally never dun nuffin.

>But the people I belong to are for the most part a problem on this land. If you don't see why I struggle with that then you're either retarded or just trying to agitate me
You are definitely a cuckold, mentally anyways.
You mean to tell me you're going to let a few shitters make you feel down about yourself?
Kill yourself.
>>
>>76140743
I guess your pic isn't related with your comment then.
>>
>>76141987

you're so right about playing the victim. only like 20% of hispanics take responsibility and the rest it's cry cry cry.
>>
>>76142199
Not sure how that first statement make me a cuck. You're literally memeing on me now.

I was raised that way, when 9/11 happened my Mexican born father pulled me out of class, showed me what had happened and told me something along the lines of "you're American, you have mexican heritage but you're American, don't forget that. Your country was attacked today and when you turn 18 you have to do something about it." if you think most kids in that era were red pilled enough to know shit like that you're out of touch with reality. I don't regret my service because the intention behind it was a good one.
Yeah again not sure how that makes me a cuck, that word doesn't even mean shit here anymore does it.
It's the new "autism" insult on here
>>
>>76140743
>white
>>
>>76142708

The first statement makes you look weak, it's like a black person calling themselves a nigger or saying you aren't that strong.
You just dont say that.

Cuck is a buzzword but I've grown too used to saying it on here.

Your intention for joining the Jewish Expeditionary Force is still shit because in reality you didn't do any good, you can feel as good as you want about it but the truth is there.
>>
>>76140900
because it works for israel
>>
>>76143036
I guess if you see spic as being derogatory then yeah I get that but using spic on here is the same thing as calling blacks niggers or turks roaches, it's just the accepted nomenclature on here.
Still don't regret my service, I caught on to the bullshit of it all 2 years in but it became about my brothers after that, and less about country and corps.
>>
File: hot pale 6.jpg (58 KB, 730x683) Image search: [Google]
hot pale 6.jpg
58 KB, 730x683
>>76140267
MORE BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE BLEACH I WANT #99999# BLECH
>>
>>76142953
A good percentage of their population is actually surprisingly white
>>
>>76139048
I won't say every single on of them I have met was an alcoholic abuser who always carried a knife because he's a manlet who can't afford a gun.

But every single one is absolutely worthless outside the work force and contribute nothing to communities or humankind. Every single one.
>>
>>76139048

about the same. Mexicans shit up the USA overall. Build a wall and keep them out.
>>
>>76141283

Are you mad bro? Get the fuck out. Pendejo.
>>
>>76143915

Are you fucking sure? Imbecil? Grow up some balls and fucking wake up
>>
File: 20151204_123333.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151204_123333.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>76143915
>>
Mexicans are filthy people in every sense of the word.

Did you know Mexicans wipe their asses with their bare hands and then they just smear the shit on the wall?

No toilet paper. They don't even wash their hands!

And then they EAT with their hands!

Filthy, nasty people.
>>
File: 1464743158530.jpg (74 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
1464743158530.jpg
74 KB, 900x500
>>76139048
Mexico needs A THIRD WAY
>>
>>76146720
I smell a chance to genocide
>>
File: 1464729607221.jpg (77 KB, 750x390) Image search: [Google]
1464729607221.jpg
77 KB, 750x390
I see A lot of people hating on Mexico when It's at its all time low.

But like 1933 Every dog will get its chance
>>
>>76148580

What do you think that our government is working right now?
>>
>>76140766
I know a spic just like you who thought he was one of the boys, literally cucked him.
>>
>>76148860
"MESTIZAJE"
>>
I was more hostile before Trump. After Trump I've toned it down in order to make him look better. I still hate them and want their entire country firebombed, however.
>>
>>76148969

That's right
>>
>>76141618
He is troll-baiting you
>>
>>76149080
I know my shit, and I'm not complaining
>>
>>76139048
Love Hispanics, always attend the Hispanic festival on the west side. Trump highlighted an actual situation with illegal immigration, not much more to it. Fix the problem, MAGA
>>
>>76148484

>tfw we don't have a mexican version of Anders Breivik
>>
>>76149208
It will in time
>>
>>76139770
If she's not an illegal immigrant then it's fine. I'm sure there are whites born in Mexico who have come here illegally

If she is illegal help her get her greencard before she gets deported. If she's as intelligent as you say it should be a walk in the park for her.
>>
File: revupthosegaschambers.jpg (28 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
revupthosegaschambers.jpg
28 KB, 442x298
>>76139048
almost exactly the same you stupid kike
>>
>>76139048
I think Mexicans are fine, but the ones that hop fences into the United States also tend to be the very worst Mexicans in all of Mexico.

Average upper class Mexicans are usually descended from Spanish colonists and lower class Mexicans are descended from natives. Native types are prone to crime, laziness, and a sense of self entitlement. Guess which ones tend to come to the United States and give a bad reputation to their whole country?
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>76140765
are you female?
>>
>>76139048
I have so much hate for blacks... sometimes it feels like I just don't have the energy to invest in hating other cultures.
>>
>>76139048
they wanted them gone and still do... any more questions, smartass?
>>
>>76139048
I like the indios more than the whiter looking ones, at least from a superficial perspective. The former tend to try harder to assimilate where I live. On the whole, they are just dirty people who leave you with a sense of suspicion. Like blacks, most of them will only be your friend on a superficial level and fuck you over when they feel they can get away with it.
>>
>>76139048
They don't care about anyone but "the Familys"
they lie
Cheat
and steal
Then act like they are the victims
>>
Its always been, come in legal and you're fine, come in illegally and you have to go back.
>>
File: why i drink jack.jpg (77 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
why i drink jack.jpg
77 KB, 639x960
>>76139048

shit.

I am warming up to the upper society of Brazil though.
>>
>>76140438
If you lend us your sister, yes we are friends.
>>
The ones I've known have been alright. They work cheap but generally cut corners and do a poor job that has to be redone later anyway. You get what you pay for there.

Overall I don't have a problem with them as long as they're legal and at least attempt to learn English.

t. Texan
>>
>>76139048
Mexicans on /pol are fine, otherwise I don't like Mexico or Mexicans.

Deport all illegals.
>>
>>76140766
Listen, Juan. You need to go back to Mexico, Pedro. We dont need you here, Alejandro, so better pack your stuff, Carlos. You gotta understand something Josel We do not care about you or your problems, Pedro. Now pay attention, Antonio, because Trump is going to deport your beaner ass back to that shit world country you came from, Fenando. You are literally leeching resources from our country, Roberto, so just go back to your shit hole, Juan. Thanks, Oscar.
>>
>>76153688
We should have told the same to the gringos who invaded Texas.
>>
>>76154322

You did something far worse. It was called the Alamo. It was a huge massacre and you murdered every last person inside.

Fortunately the white Texans didn't cave after this act of barbarism. They stood up to you and won their independence on the battlefield.

They did it before under impossible odds, and they'll do it again. In Texas. In California. In the whole USA.

Remember the Alamo.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.