[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever actually fought a nigger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 782136460214321.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
782136460214321.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
How did it go?
>>
they dont fight 1v1 its usually a 1v5 in jungle
>>
File: 1457927164639.jpg (53 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
1457927164639.jpg
53 KB, 600x588
>>76134868
Found him alone on the side of the field house. I threw him onto the high jump map and choked him til he begged for mercy.
>>
>>76135383
mat*
>>
>>76134868
where the hell was this picture taken? It looks like something out of Mad Max.
>>
At my highschool after grad I fought one. We were both drunk and he kept trying to land haymaker but I was countering and going for bodyshots. I eventually wore him out and he called uncle.

Can't believe I lost that fight...
>>
>>76134868
Only verbal fights on reddit...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/4ml6zk/chasing_asylum_2016_a_confronting_indepth_look/
>>
>>76135646
Search up "Felony Fights" on YouTube
>>
>>76135719
>Can't Believe I lost that fight

Are you Justin Trudeau?
>>
File: laughinginthemirrorwithwords.jpg (66 KB, 460x405) Image search: [Google]
laughinginthemirrorwithwords.jpg
66 KB, 460x405
>>76135719

tip top jej
>>
>>76134868
Broken hand, 3rd degree battery charge, expelled from school last 9 weeks of my senior year in HS. Nigger learned its fucking lesson though.
>>
>>76134868
In elementary school. Neither of us knew what we were doing, he was a year older than me, but I was sticking up for a friend of mine. I don't think anyone connected any punches, I certainly didn't get hit. We kind of just like, idk, rolled around on the floor and shit, lol. It was embarrassing for both of us I think. But fuck, it was like 2nd grade what can you expect.
>>
>>76134868

All the time since I lived in Chicago.

Never lost a single fight except for the time it was 5 on 1 I got my fucking ass beat until some random came and saved me.
>>
2 dead and costed me about 2 dollars.
>>
>>76134868
Once, when I was a kid. Left him bloody and crying for his mother. He was my first real exposure to black people. All bark and no bite.
>>
>>76135719
>Can't believe I lost that fight
topkek
>>
>>76135719
i zozzled
>>
>>76136091
>>76135900
I'm so glad i'm some whiteopia fuckbag who never got red pilled the hard way
>>
>>76134868
once when I was a kid and I'd say it was a draw, but I landed more shots. from what I can tell though, black males have been told their whole life that blacks can fight and whites can't. it's simply not true. if anything, I've seen way more white people who have decent hand to hand training. blacks just project and make loud noises hoping the other person will get scared because in reality they have no clue how to box they just throw a ton of hay makers.
>>
No but I have many years of playing US high tier football.

The bigger the person is, the less viable African genes are.

African-Americans are generally more mobile, that's why virtually all corner backs, receivers and running backs are all Africans.

It's simple biology, they have the genes for fast twitching muscle fibers. Whites generally don't have them because of noncompetitive inbreeding. Many centuries in the African desert chasing down fast moving gazelle perfected their biological niche.

Whites very rarely can compete with them in these fields. In the same way Africans sometimes can be financially elite, but, it's rare.
>>
>>76134868
Yes, it went well.

Nigger was noggin
Big and scary
I kicked him in the balls and choked him out and walked away
>>
File: Fight Club.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
Fight Club.gif
906 KB, 500x349
Not really fight, but as a kid I was part of a kid fight club thing. We used to fight a train eachother, and I was pretty much at the top of this group,

There was this little nigglet who looked up to me and shit, I used to train him in fighting and shit,

Shit, I just remembered I used to have him call me master
>>
>>76134868
Where are those people? Looks like some mad max shit
>>
Who: Members of AFRICOM, 10thSFG, RRC vs Child Soldier "revolutionary" movement headed by drug addicts and rapists
What: Called in 3 airstrikes and RRC caught a few squirters with a .338. BDA: A couple dozen moolies shwacked.
When: Earlier in this decade
Where: SubSaharan African jungle/woodland
Why: Because even our cucked ass government hates niggers at some point.
>>
>>76136562
>blacks just project and make loud noises hoping the other person will get scared

I'm not even gonna bullshit.... that shit works sometimes. Like, if you think a fight is inevitable, but you'd rather not.... that can be the best way to go (if being sensible doesn't work). I've gotten out of many confrontations by just talking mad shit and trying to look like a hard ass (gorilla banging his chest kinda shit basically, it's primal, but if it works it works).

And I'm not black but maybe I picked it up from the movies.

It's never back fired though, that'd be real fuckin embarrassing, shit.
>>
>>76136711
Detroit
>>
Fought nigs a couple times, won more than I've lost. Most rely on intimidated, especially because a lot of white guys are pussies. 1 on 1 no big deal, that being said, they rarely want to fight 1 on 1.
>>
File: 1448517787645.jpg (144 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
1448517787645.jpg
144 KB, 450x373
>>76134868

No. Physical fighting accomplishes nothing, at the end of the day they will always be a nigger and be unable to function in western civilization or maintain any form of deep thought.

Rather, I rip them off. I'm a mechanic and always overcharge blacks and sandpeople and undercharge whites.

Just this week I overcharged this Paki $1200 in electrical work and also almost did a clutch at parts cost for a young white family.
>>
>>76134868
When I was 14 I saved my white neighbor from getting raped. I got knocked out and woke up with dried up blood next to me. The girl was not thankful either. From that point on I hate white woman.
>>
File: 1456048395921.jpg (120 KB, 592x750) Image search: [Google]
1456048395921.jpg
120 KB, 592x750
>>76136706
>have him call me master
>>
File: ALIZEE89.jpg (19 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ALIZEE89.jpg
19 KB, 512x384
>>76136900
Ontario?
>>
>>76134868
When I was in 6th grade. He was in 5th grade but he was a little bit bigger and he started it. I whooped his ass. He wasn't landing his punch and I was. He threw me to the ground after a few punches and we both fell, but I recovered quicker and got on top of him and started raining blows and seeing red until he was able to throw me off again and we just stopped. It was the first real fight I got in and I enjoyed it :D

I would get my ass kicked as an adult by most these days though probably :/
>>
Fought one in HS.

I ws fresh in the US from brazil, (my parents worked in US embassy in brazil)

But this was my first time living in the US, he came behind me and said something i didnt understand but he slapped my neck and i flipped and punched in the jaw, this punch was hard enough to dislocate it which made him tear up like a faggot.

His buddies were actually laughing at him and i guess i wasnt expelled because im "latino"
>>
Niggers don't fight fair. They'll put up the illusion that they'll fight you 1v1, but as soon as you have the upperhand their friends quickly jump in.
Niggers never fight when they're alone, niggers only fight when they have people to back them up in case things don't go their way.

I had to fight a nignog who was fresh off the boat from Nigeria back in highschool five years ago because the gorilla couldn't keep his hands and eyes off my girlfriend. As soon as I broke his nose he called his monkey pack to pin me down and then they beat up my girlfriend in front of me because she refused to suck them off. Fucking savages.
>>
>>76137003
You would be a bitch for life if you let a 5th grader beat you.
>>
File: AHn17uA.webm (392 KB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
AHn17uA.webm
392 KB, 352x288
>>
from what ive seen in videos, most will resort to their worldstar body drop... aka picking the person up from the knees/thighs and slamming the person on their head. watch put for that.
>>
>>76136472
Its not important how we got here, just that we are here, Im glad it went the way it did.
>>
File: Dick Kickem.jpg (64 KB, 826x339) Image search: [Google]
Dick Kickem.jpg
64 KB, 826x339
I watched the "class nerd" take on 3 wiggers in seventh grade. One looked like a midget with alcohol fetal syndrome and all he did was fall on his stomach and cling to the "nerd's" ankles. "Nerd" ended up being "Cool Bro" after kicking the boss wigger right in the chest.
Midget wigger was still in seventh grade when I graduated high school.

Senior year, some white trash goth-wannabe called a black kid a nigger right to his face. Didn't see the fight, but from what I herd, gothy jones got laid out with one punch after flailing like a retard for a moment.
>>
>>76137163
black """"females""""" are like men
>>
Never a nigger, but I did get into it with an Arab one time and I put him in the emergency room. Fucker ruined my shorts with all the blood he leaked on em. He had a good 80 pounds on me too.
>>
>>76137002

Yes.
>>
>tfw only had 1 fight in my life
>tfw froze up and didnt even punch or defend
>tfw
>>
>>76137139
True, but he was like 3 inches taller than me still, and bigger. He just didn't know how to fight apparently. Tried to sucker punch me too and he missed lol
>>
When I was in 5th grade my best friend (and only friend, new school) was friends with this nigger who was a total dick to me all the time because he was jealous of me being friends with the other kid. He was only cool when our friend wasn't around.
He was a real punk kid, starting shit with everyone. After a few months I'd finally had enough of his shit and just ran up and drop-kicked him in the back and he fell on the concrete. I don't really remember what happened after that but I didn't get suspended.
top jej
>>
>>76137388
Toronto?
>>
>>76137133
Jesus Christ I hate blacks.

Also accurate as fuck, in a 1v1 fight blacks can't really fight I've noticed, they lose 8/10 times
>>
>>76137424
Technically I don't know if you could call that a fight... Better luck next time?
>>
Thankfully the handfull of niggers in my hs were chill. Two of them were real shitheels though, always being loud as fuck for no reason.
I used to abuse my mixed friend in middle school though, since he was scrawny and I was fat.
>tfw no more trampoline oc DBZ character fights
If an adult nigger tried to assault me today I'd just shoot his black ass.
>>
>>76134868
Yes, and I fucking destroyed him. I got handcuffed and questioned and then released. He was causing a disturbance on the train (BART), you know, that random nig nog gibberish shouting when they get agitated. I asked him nicely, "Hey man would you please keep it down." Ofc he immediately chimps out, WHAT NIGGA WHAT NIGGA FUCK YOU NIGGA WHATS UP and came toward me aggro, so I laid into him, ended with me pinning his face into one of the seats with his arm pinned behind is back with my knee. Broke his nose, blood everywhere. The only thing I regret was causing a delay for the train.
>>
>>76134868
In middle school when we were all cringy autists, where the fun thing to do at lunch was to sack eachother at full apeed in an attempt to knock them down. So i did this to giganiga and he was rustled and once he recoverd angrily waddled over to me and just started layin punches (only on the chest though) so while he was windmilling on my young firm pecs i was going for face shots, landed quite a few before it got broken up. Fun times. Fun times.
>>
>>76134868
Twice.

First time: Eighth grade, gym class, free day, I was chilling up in the bleachers talking with my friends and the coach, and some black kid was throwing the ball net over peoples' heads. He caught my glasses with it and broke them, and I sperged out. I took the net and whipped the shit out of him with it. He apologized to me the next day and begged me not to go to the principal about it.

Second time was the last day of eighth grade, at the dance. Another black kid knocked my glasses off, and then accidentally stepped on them. I went berserk again, but it was broken up almost immediately.
>>
>>76137603
If both are equally trained, then ofc. But it's well known that most of niggers box. Even novice boxer will easily destroy any untrained man.
>>
>>76134868
Only time was in school

>standing in line for a while
>guy's retarded and thinks I've cut in front of him suddenly
>I've been in front of him for several minutes and didn't cut
>will not calm down
>tries to throw a punch
>move head out of the way
>hits and shatters glass instead
>everyone identifies him as the issue
>he's suspended and I continue my day
>>
>>76134868

>NYCfag here
>on subway with son
>niglette hits my kid when walking by
>my kid taps him on the shoulder, pushed him, they're rolling around on the ground, little kid slap fight, no biggie, let them burn off some steam
>father of niglette gets involved and pulls his kid away from the slaps and crying (3yo at the time)
>AYO U BEDDA B WATCHIN' JO KID
>laugh and say "boys will be boys"
>nigger pushes my son to the ground
>I didn't even have time to get up before some random teenager blasts him in the head with a skateboard
>dude is convulsing and foaming at the mouth
>skater kid (also black) gets off at next stop, mad dash for the stairs
>MTA police show up asking questions
>entire train car said he slipped and hit his head
>MTA police call ambulance and dude goes to the hospital

Just another day in paradise.
>>
Once in highschool I fought my friend who was a nigger. He was the only nigger in town so it didn't matter and he wasn't a bad person. Talked with him a lot. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure at least 30-40% of nigs are bad people at least.

He was bigger and probably stronger than me as well but I was a better grappler and choked him til he tapped out and stopped being mad.

Haven't talked to him in years and never fought or much less talked to a nigger in over a decade.
>>
>>76134868
nah niggers are cowards, they would never fight me one on one.
>>
>>76134868
I actually have fought several niggers in my life. One in school I threw into a metal bookcase and made it collapse.

The others, usually run away and do not fight when confronted, and or apologize for what they have done.

Sometimes they fight, rarely. But it happens
>>
>>76138005
Damn son.
>>
Yeah, back in highschool.

Motherfucker was ripped, had 30 pounds on me, so I jabbed him in the eyes and kicked him in the nuts.
>>
>>76137927
How many other times did you flip out for someone knocking off your glasses? I'd suggest getting contacts, or even LASIK.
>>
File: Carrot_Top_Saves_The_Day.webm (3 MB, 354x360) Image search: [Google]
Carrot_Top_Saves_The_Day.webm
3 MB, 354x360
>>76138005
Anyone got that scooter webm?
>>
>>76138059
I actually had one pull a gun out on me, I wrestled him with it, and let him fire it off into the ground. He was being absolutely retarded I did not put his ass in jail even though i should have
>>
>>76135719
Top zozz

I fought 3 in highschool. I got jumped and taken down right away. I landed a kick to the face on the largest while I was down.

He gave up and the other two pulled back when I started kicking. I felt like a winner.
>>
>>76138183
It never happened any other times.

I'm a poorfag, I've been wearing the same glasses since 10th grade. Six years ago.
>>
Can confirm .black males avoid 1 on 1 like the plague!!!
They talk up how they are awesome fighters. Very rarely.
They rely purely on swarm tactics.
Alone. They run like hell or get the shit best out of them.
Best fight, 5 of them, most aggressive came up tried to punch. Knocked him out. Rest took off.
99% are absolutely cowardly!
>>
>>76138227
Lolol is that nigger dead?
>>
There this one time in school where that nigger was clearly bigger than me and he thought i was some kind of pussy. So I jumped and with all my momentum landed a punch right on his face.

He started crying and ran away.

Then some retard held "underground wrestling" below the bleachers, i choke held some poo in loo and he tapped out, started being scared of me ever since then.

Then everyone in the school stopped talking shit and they were all scared, then i was known as "that one short quiet goth/emo kid that will fuck you up". I wasn't even goth, i just liked wearing black at the time. I also had a deeper voice then most older kids, so every guy was jealous of me or whatever.

Was a okay teen life for me, the only thing i regret is not plowing that senior thick Iranian chick, i was a freshmen. Ah well.
>>
File: God_Hand.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
God_Hand.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>76138369
I don't know, this one is.
>>
>>76138005
The skater kid helped you?
>>
>>76138369
Doubt it, they got pretty thick skulls:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957
Even this one survived.
>>
>>76134868
No, just inbred white guys, all of them named andrew. I've only met a single andrew I ever liked.
>>
>>76134868

When I got the upper hand one of his nigger friends hit me in the head with a shovel and I had to have holes drilled in my skull to relieve the swelling.

Fighting niggers is stupid. Its best to simply shoot them
>>
>>76138227
Christ. Ginger done come to the rescue.

They both looked black though, yea?
>>
>>76134868
I have had 3 legit fights not counting the random crack heads that will try to jump literally everyone it's almost a block duty that when that happens to beat the shit out of them regardless of if the person being jumped is black/white whatever fucking junkies down here like to target older folks.

2 of my legit fights were just fights nothing special.
the 3rd i got knocked out yeah.

i've been in some other situations where we just bolted because it was a 3-6 group and most of the time at least 2 of em would have a gun so normally we would run in that case keep distance and then hold up somewhere safe.

i grew up in a bad part of new orleans.
>>
>>76138039
>Eh fuck
>What's wrong, eh?
>The town nigger's acting up again, EH
>Oh, just choke 'em out, eh
>Ehkay
>Alberta_brand_farm_equipment_woes.jpg
>>
>>76138413
>nigger is having Seizure
>CPR
ayy lmao
>>
>>76138449
Sounds like some shit outta the movie 'kids'
>>
File: Pepe feels bad man.jpg (16 KB, 360x349) Image search: [Google]
Pepe feels bad man.jpg
16 KB, 360x349
>>76134868
I got my ass kicked by a black guy in Middle School. We were both on the football team and he was acting retarded, called me out after school and we went at it. Fucker was a skinny little bitch too but he hit hard as hell somehow. I wasn't ready for it and got knocked to the ground then he kicked me in the head a few times and left. We both got suspended from the team and we were actually pretty cool after that.
>>
>>76138567
no,the other two guys were Puerto-ricans
>>
>>76138671
Personal experience, black guys with skateboards are incredibly chill and essentially anti-nigger. Weird shit.
>>
>be me
>16 years old
>selling weed at school
>2 niggers jump me
>beat the shit out of me and steel my weed
>Jock Chad (who I actually got along with because we worked together on a project) comes out of the building right after
>He sees me all roughed up
>Immediately says "WHERE DID THEY GO"
>I point in the general direction of the woods behind the school
>He starts sprinting like a MANIAC after them
>I start running with them
>We find them out in the woods
>The niggers eyes go wide just in complete shock that we went after them
>Chad goes full beast mode and tackles one of the niggers, the other runs away
>We holds him down and we beat the shit out of him and leave him completely bloodied and fucked up in the woods
>Got my dank herbs back too
>>
>>76138412

Yeah me too there was this like 8 foot nigger in high school that was like "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY BIG DICK WHITE MAN?" and I punched him in the face and kicked him full on in the balls and he started whimpering and voluntarily offered to be my slave and force all black people back into slavery because of the clear superiority I just displayed.

I also atom bomb punched this stupid indian kid in the face who was always talking shit and I banged all of these hot foreign women that wanted me and shit I was just such a super rare strong white specimen. That's why I'm posting on /pol/ now. I became known as "that white guy who will make you want white dick for the rest of your life permanently even though he's a fat goth loser", though the last part doesn't even make sense because I was really fit anyways and just pretended to be fat.
>>
>highschool in San Antonio
>middling nigger population, probably 60% Mestizo, 20% White, 20% Black
>weird southside demographics so most of the whites and hispanics are rural boys, most of the niggers are urban
>talking an incredible amount of shit to nigger in class
>had started as good fun, I was in varsity and he was in jv and our season was doing way better
>teacher is fucking around on the internet and ignoring it all like he generally does
>whole class is laughing as we insult one another back and forth
>nigger eventually plays race card like niggers will
>"what do you mean 'you people'!?"
>"niggers. what did you think i meant?"
>class laughing even harder
>based Texans amirite?
>goes on a little longer then class ends
>after school he goes to jump me with a squad of fellow niggers, and he's got them riled up with the shit I had said
>bunch of beaners and whites step in to make sure none of his friends help and make it clear we'd fight 1v1
>see all his confidence vanish
>beat the shit out of him before another white pulls me off and says he's had enough
>next day in class after the teacher AFKs out for the day loudly tell everyone what happened and start teasing the nig again

Fuck me, I miss highschool. I miss Texas even more.
>>
lanklet here.
I fight half cast abbo's all the time.
normally if im going to the pub or some shit and I catch the train or bus there is a few of them on.
I win almost everytime. usually just end up throwing them off the bus/ train, or wait for the transit officers to rock up and help me beat them.

was on the train once, and one coon pulled a knife and started getting racist at everyone. they were all cornered. and scared. i walked up behind him and king hit him from the back. then when he was down, i just kicked the shit out of him.

ive copped a fair few punches, never actually lost a fight tho. I did run from a 5v1 though, because they looked like they had knives and were eying this white chick up. so I grabbed her told her, and fucked off with her. we ended up running like 1km
>>
>>76134868
A few. Overwhelming hand speed. Can't grapple and get instantly hysterical when you get a good choke on them. Definitely recommend grappling for nonblacks vs blacks. If you have to box, work the core a bit till they slow down. Gaurd your head, rabbit punches won't hurt your body.
>>
Some nigs are really strong, some aren't. The strong ones are usually respectful of my shit. Had to choke a weak one out one time.
>>
"fight" is a bit of an overstatement

>7th grade
>in lunch room
>nigger keeps shit talking while I just ignore him. Don't even look back over at him
>without getting up he hits me with his jacket a couple times from the table he's sitting at next to me
>while he's still sitting, I hop up, and punch him in the side of the head and he starts crying
> he didn't see the punch coming so a bit of a bitch move on my part but it worked I guess
>>
Yes when i was about 14, i moved into the city of milwaukee, before i had lived up north wisconsin in a small town called Aniwa. I was at a public park and it was my firs time seeing a black kid in person that I could remember. He took my swing after I had run to stop my little sister from going further from me. When I walked back to claim my seat he stuck his tongue out at me, I told him he looked like a sharpie, not to insult but because I was rather curious to see a black man in person. But rightfully so he was angry and started to shove me and asked if i wanted to get my ass beat, as i kept walking back to avoid conflict this must have made him angrier or made it seem that I was a wimp. As he kept footing towards me I suspected he had no intentions of backing down and with my little sister behind me i decided it was time to just take this kid down so i speared him into the ground and wrestled him but he fought back with kicks and punching where he could land, than i just went full tunnel vision on the kid and swung at his face from all angles while i was on top of him. I was pulled off by other peers at the park, after that i walked with my sister back home
>>
>>76138757
Maybe back in the day, but round here (cleveland), they can barely fuckin skate and they're just typical nigs.

Back in the day though that was my experience as well (being a skater myself).
>>
>>76134868
I went to a shitty inner city school so yeah.
In a fair fight I tended to come out on top but the thing is when you get into a fight with a nigger they'll tend to fight one on one until they start to lose at which point their friends all rush you and unless you have people to back you up you don't stand a chance.
>>
>>76138005
well at least the black with the skateboard acted justly
>>
>>76134868

Nope. Only fought whites and mexicans. Almost fought a 100% grade A ghetto trash nigger but he was just frontin' and I called his bluff.
>>
>>76134868
playing in a league soccer game

black kid keeps pushing all of my teammates from behind when he loses the ball

tries it with me and i turn around and punch him in the face, he didnt hit me back

blacks confirmed for pussies
>>
>>76138344
have fought a couple 1 on 1 when bouncing after hours in LES (NYC). mostly drug dealer scum so no muscles/training but a few had good hand speed - felt like getting pushed hard though when they did land - not a punch. Mostly I just tackle and choke'm out, I have long arms and am 6'3 its less hassle.
>>
>>76138412
This is the gayest post I have ever read
>>
>>76134868
I've never had a nigger actually fight when it was time to throw down.

They always run their mouths but they don't actually fight.
>>
>>76138839
Can confirm, Texas is based
>>
>>76138344
can confirm abbos are like this. unless they are drunk or on drugs they will rarely fight one on one.
>>
>>76134868
A few times in Virginia. Lost some, won some. The ones I lost were basically fighting niggas over 6'1
>>
File: 1464998003710.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1464998003710.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>76138412
/cringe/
>>
>>76138831
kek

In case you're making fun of my post I'm not white.

It was a true story though.
>>
>>76138413
Holy fuck is he really? proof if you could
>>
>>76139031
>>76139207
Your welcome
>>
File: 1462329601615.png (142 KB, 264x258) Image search: [Google]
1462329601615.png
142 KB, 264x258
>>76134868
Back when I was like 10 years old, so it doesn't really count.
>African kid comes to my school
>his name was Adolphus
>Got all of my little white friends to start calling him Adoofus
>He finally tells me to stop
>I tell him to make me
>Being 10 years old we had no idea how to "fight"
>We then proceed to wrestle and punch each other on the ground like a pack of retards
>I gave him a bloody nose
>he bruised my jaw
>both suspended for 3 days
Funny, we became good friends later. As I grew older I learned to respect african natives a lot more than african-""""""ameircan""""" hood rats, at least they had a thirst for knowledge and generally came from wealthy families that could afford to immigrate. Don't tell /pol/ that, though.
>>
File: Not All Lives Are Equal.png (171 KB, 455x405) Image search: [Google]
Not All Lives Are Equal.png
171 KB, 455x405
>>76134868
Three niggers cornered me in the bath room when I was 14 or 13. I forced one to the hospital after he attacked me and I rushed him forcing his head to hit the corner of the bathroom sink, but the other two beat the crap out of me before a student ran to call a teacher, causing the two who were beating me to run away.

I was suspended for two days -- the principal told me it was so I wouldn't get attacked in retaliation -- they were suspended for a week a piece, the one went into the hospital for over two weeks and tried to sue my family before they realized I was from dirt poor family. They then tried to sue the school who told them to fuck off citing a long standing record of their kid causing trouble.

After I had years to think on it, I could have killed him. They also could have killed me, though.
>>
>>76135261
This.

Got the shit kicked outta me by 6 niggers in a bathroom when I was in the 5th grade.
>>
>>76134868
One pulled a knife on me but ended up running off on his bike.

I didn't even realize he had a knife, he started swinging at me and I just thought he had no idea how to punch, meanwhile my friend totally bitched out because he saw it. I guess that scared him off.

In retrospect he wasn't very good at stabbing either.
>>
>>76138413
sickle cell done got him.
>>
>>76134868
I grew up boxing so yeah. If you hurt them they are worthless. Most are scared to get hit and that can be used against them. Some are great fighters but most are just over confident idiots. The reason most white boys lose to niggers is either they pussy, out sized or outnumbered.

Their noses also bust easily. Street fighting them is pointless. Just sucker punch them and then kick them in the head so they don't get up. They would do the same to you.
>>
Back in HS, was playing basketball at the park and this nigger that i was guarding. He kept pushing in on me and I told it thrice to stop.

In a surprise, I turned and punched the jaw, and a headlock commenced. I vigorously beat upon his head.

Cops came and he ran away.

I met the same negro a year or two later at work and he turned out to be pretty decent. He introduced me to Ultima onLine, one of the first mmorpgs.

The nigger changed my life in that way.

Good fortune be upon him.

I'm a little high.
>>
>outcomes of fights in this thread: cringy autists of 4chan-100, niggers-0

never change pol
>>
Reading this thread, I became convinced that /pol/ was made of delusional faggots trying to embellish their lives by only telling each other about their victories.
>>
>>76138005

See /pol/, this story illustrates the difference between black people and niggers. Black people fucking hate niggers more than anybody.
>>
Surprisingly I've never fought with blacks. I've slap boxxed and dead armed a few in school. But nothing really got out of hand.

I'm jot stupid enough to fight black people. Either be prepared to kill them or don't bother.

I've almost only fought fellow whites. Who can be trusted not to nig out on you and fight fair.
>>
>>76139451
It's the internet, what did you expect?
>>
>>76139451
>pol
Never change, Reddit.
>>
A few times

I've also fought a bunch of poo in loos

the joy of growing up in Brampton
>>
>>76139493
You know that story is probably made up though. I mean, I agree 100% with what you're saying but that story sounds like bullshit.
>>
>black kid talks shit about me and tries to fight me with 5 of his noglings
>I duck out because it's 6 on 1
>get called a bitch by him in class the next day
>punch him in the eye socket
>he goes to sleep
>get suspended for a week and the school forces me to write him an apology letter
>I do, but I didn't mean it
>>
>>
File: 1458354609191.jpg (11 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1458354609191.jpg
11 KB, 246x246
>>76138412
>>
>>76139569
Did you give any of those Indians a swirly? pls tell me you did
>>
Not a nigger but I busted a guys face open pretty bad in high school after he kept talking shit, it actually elevated me to normie status for a while because everyone hated him so that was nice
>>
>>76134868
in 6th grade I was sneaked by a nigger, ate all his fucking hits and quickly realized that I can easily whoop his ass since he was so weak, so I just fucking manhandled him wrestling him the ground then choking him with one hand while pummeling with the other(no homo)

there is literally no better feel than that moment you realize that it wasn't you who is fucked and the guy you mean shooked to fight is really a bitch

is a shame that niggers usually don't fight fair and they would swarm you so I usually avoid fights, not just niggers but in general, niggers are literal fucking pack animals with predatory mindset they won't do shit if they don't like the odds so I never walked home alone, always had homies with me which really helped me avoid also played a lot of sports displaying my physical strenth which really helps in avoiding chimpouts

t. grew up in North Philly
>>
>>76138757
lmao The Ill mind of Hopsin 5 "The term ‘real nigga’ is publicly used.
And I need to know what it means, cause I’m fucking confused.
Are you one? For always busting your tool, with nothing to lose, or something to prove, to homies up in your crew.
Is it because you selling drugs to get loot
And brag about how done been shot and stabbed, like it's fun to be you?
But your life’s a struggle right, you just hustling through.
Nah, you hamster ass nigga, you just stuck in the loop.
Man, why do black people got to be the only ones who can’t evolve.
Cause you in the streets acting like a Neanderthal.
It’s clear you can’t stand the law, you lost as an abandoned dog.
And all you interested in is fighting, rapping and basketball.
I can’t even fuck with you.
Cause if we out in public you gon’ get caught stealing some shit and get my ass in trouble too.
You’ll get old and be nothing." He skates too lol
>>
>>76139207

She is s fucking warrior. Throwing tables while the others throw chairs that she just nonchalantly catches and throws back.
>>
>>76136091
>living in or anywhere near Chicago
I feel your pain. The nigger problem is out of control and the Mexicans are just as bad. Somebody please nuke us.
>>
>>76139666
Thanks for enjoying my comedy Satan.
>>
>>76139496
>I've almost only fought fellow whites. Who can be trusted not to nig out on you and fight fair.
that's absolutely not true at all.

don't let your guard down.
>>
>>76139648
Lol you cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 362x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 362x500
>>76135261
The Leaf here is right, I've fought a nigger and won before.

They're all talk, they really are, this nigger was talking shit as they usually do to my friend and I confronted him about it (friend isn't the biggest guy and I hat people punking on little guys)

He obviously started doing his nigger thing talking shit while his homeboys were hootin' and hollerin' in the background.

Gents this part is key, while he's running his mouth just fucking pop him in the jaw, I actually misjudged how close I was and I elbowed him in the jaw, he wasn't prepared because he was too busy peacocking to his friends.

He went down like a sack of bricks and his friends just kinda watched like they couldn't believe what just happened, they mumbled something about me being crazy and they ditched their unconscious comrade.

Seriously guys, if you let him run his mouth for longer than 10 seconds or actually try to roast him back you're wrong
>>
File: 1449673305020.gif (3 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1449673305020.gif
3 MB, 255x191
>>76139464
Your sheltered childhood must've sucked, man. Come to America, diversity breeds violence!
Every kid (even the autists) grew up with at least one fight under their belt. Hell, I once saw a pack of 40K nerds knock each other out over a game that they played at lunch. You don't achieve normie-status without getting in at least one fight.
>>
File: Black_On_Black_Violence.webm (967 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Black_On_Black_Violence.webm
967 KB, 600x338
>>76139655
Huh, not what I thought it was.
>>
>>76139818

I got in a fight a couple of years ago over some recreational tennis. Well other things too but the tennis was the spark for the powderkeg.
>>
File: white-kid-dance-club.gif (4 MB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
white-kid-dance-club.gif
4 MB, 275x206
>>76134868
i was shoved off my bike when i was about 10 and it was stolen by the 2 black kids of the only black family that just moved into town less than a month prior.
luckly they were retarded and left it in their front yard so when me and my dad saw and went to get it back the ghetto bitch mom started going "das ma bois bike u lyin tey aint steel shit"
>then why is my sons name and address engraved on the underside of the frame lady?
it pays to have an intelligent father.

several years later in highschool one of those nigs was invited to a party -for reasons unknown- and stole 3/4 of our liquor.
someone emptied a bag of shit in his locker for that
the other kid went to prison for armed robbery just recently kek
>>
File: 1423453t3ve55e6.jpg (181 KB, 490x427) Image search: [Google]
1423453t3ve55e6.jpg
181 KB, 490x427
Yeah i did bashed an abo and his mate once. I think they thought i was some beta (which i am but i was drunk) and mouthed off and i fuckin mollywhopped them mate
>>
Yes. My wife's first black lover beat me up before fucking her. I was alright with it though.
>>
>>76136706
same, except no niggers, a few mexicans though but they couldn't hack it so it ended up just 4 white boys beating the shit out of each other for fun. god I miss the good old days
>>
>>76139709
not great, but i like what he's saying. props props
>>
>>76139464
I'll share a defeat then. Granted, it wasn't against a black.

Earlier story:
>>76138839

>senior year
>bunch of us at this BBQ place next to the school
>I'm being a loudmouth, cracking inappropriate jokes like I do
>guy and his girlfriend at the next table keep sending us dirty looks, but I've got everyone with me laughing so fuck him
>guy finally gets up and comes over and tells me to knock it off
>kinda sorta know the guy, his name is Levi and lives in the same po-dunk San Antonio satellite town that I did (Von Ormy)
>laugh him off and tell him to get lost
>he asks me to step outside, table's still laughing with their "oooohhhhh! whatcha gonna do!"
>agree to go settle it in the parking lot feeling confident as shit. Levi's the same basic height and build as me, but the guy's dumb as fuck. Part of the deep rural crowd that raises cattle and shit on his land
>go out, laughing with my friends, telling them it'll just take a second
>Levi all quiet asks me if I'm ready, say I'm good
>big meaty fist clocks me
>I've been in tons of fights, but nothing had ever hit so hard or scrambled my brains so much
>whole world's colors are inverted and shapes are off
>swing blindly with some wild haymakers to at least not go out like a bitch
>Levi just popped me one more time and I went down
>jaw was so fucked I couldn't eat solid food for a week, and it was painful as fuck to do even that for about a month
>still talked shit afterward though "I'll fuck you up worse than Levi did me!"

Most one-sided beating I've ever taken, and I don't even have a good excuse for how badly it went.
>>
>>76134868

i kicked a couple of their asses in the 90's because they were always malnourished and shit where I lived. pretty proud of myself desu.
>>
>>76134868
No, one nigger in my grade 10 math class who sat beside me always semi jokingly asked to fight me. Every single time I agreed and told him I was serious and we could go outside right then and there but then he would just shut up. Also he smelled horrible.. niggers are usually more comfortable in large groups and will almost always back down if you try and escalate a situation
>>
>>76134868
I got rekt in my first fight when I was 11, with some nigger named Jamal that tackled me and began beating my head. About three years later in high school, I boxed with a similar nigger and knocked him out cold real quick. That was my only experience with them and I'm 26 now.
>>
File: 1445148214858.gif (2 MB, 1208x860) Image search: [Google]
1445148214858.gif
2 MB, 1208x860
>>76139951
>Mollywhopped them
This could mean anything.
>>
>>76138412
die
>>
>>76134868
Kicked an abos ass once, he broke m nose but i suplexed him, damaged his spine and he ended up a paraplegic
>>
>>76135383
sauce?
>>
>>76134868
yes

surprisingly well considering it was 3 grown niggers and a nigglet

fuckers never fight fair or keep it one on one
>>
>>76139451
Oh, sorry Canada, let me write a story that will appeal to your sensibilities

>Be me
>Aplha chad black bull comes by
>Clearly see his mighty meat stick
>So jealous
>He looks grabs my girlfriend
>"Hey, I know you must mean well as a peaceful and good black man who could never do any wrong, but my girl hates getting touched at all, even by me"
>black chad looks at me, and with a swing of his fist knocks me several feet back
>"y..you too" I mutter looking at my feet as my girlfriend swoons

Happier Maplenigger?
>>
>>76137163
Well, they stopped. I mean, props. Whatever props one can have.
>>
>>76134868
I was supposed to fight one. I planted a bag of weed and a shitty old .32 handgun in his locker the morning of the fight. Dropped a nickel and never saw him again.
>>
>>76140098
>malnourished

yea this must be why a lot of black kids are actually weak af

they usually grow up with careless parents living of a low supply of junk food

luckily I was perscribed HGH as a child since I had a growth development issue(still ended up being a manlet >tfw) so I always seemed to have deceptive athleticism over other many other kids
>>
>>76138005
I like it. I'd buy that skater a Monster. Or whatever it is that skaters could use.
>>
>>76140194
Nah, if my joke post makes you that mad then i'll keep going. Though seeing you rot would be funny to see.
>>
>>76139716
Or you could just get in on the fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x302
>>76137991
Tfw you are also boxer and soundly, publically beat nigger in ring and get praise for it
>>
File: Goofy is Stunned.jpg (11 KB, 231x298) Image search: [Google]
Goofy is Stunned.jpg
11 KB, 231x298
>>76139804
>>76139804
>>76139804
>>76139804
>>76139804

Here you have it.

The key to success.
>>
>>76134868
never fight in my life, i always convince my opponent to not fight me. i act like they are my friends or intimidating them so they think i am fucking crazy but i am a pussy really
>>
>>76135383
Hot
>>
>>76139984
You cuck fucker what kinda shit is that?
>>
>walking to KFC at 12 pm in shitty part of town with friends
>Confronted by two nigs and a wig
>Tries to rob friend but friend prevents it
>Nig punches friend in the face
>Friend runs leaving me and another guy
>Nig tries to rob me and other guy
>Got a good 5 inches on the nig
>Shitting bricks because first time something like this has happened
>Don't know what to do
>Overcome fear and punch nig as hard as I possibly could in the jaw
>Nig Ragdolls and his goons come over
>Don't stay to fight the other two me and other guy run
>They don't even chase us they just tend to their friend
>Make it to kfc
>>
>>76134868
Yea, worked at a pizza place, nig/customer complained, proceeded to spit on me (never been spit upon, nor since), beat the shit out of said nig/customer and called the POlice to press charges on nig/customer for assaulting(spitting) me./
>>
>>76134868

Yes.

Recess, 6th grade.
Everyone was in a brawl for some reason. I tried to take him down without using my feet and the black kid tossed me. There's weren't any on-going "beef" it was just just playfighting in a way.
>>
>>76134868
Keep your center of gravity low. Dindus like to put on a show. You can count on them to swing high and long to emphasise their strike. Keep your elbows tucked in and be prepared to duck. From a low position, in close hooks and uppercuts are your greatest strikes. If you see a dindu tuck his elbows in, size him up accordingly. You have no advantage at all over a trained dindu. In fact, you are likely at a disadvantage (because whites bread dem dindus strong) and talking your way out is your best course of action.

OP pic related is perfect example. The outreaching left arm looks pretty fierce, but it is an extreme weakness. You can see the white preparing to take advantage of this.
>>
>>76140192
Mollywhop-(V.)1.When a grown man beats another grown man as if he were a girl under the age of 10. Getting mollywhopped is not a regular beatdown, but a beating where the victim is so physically or mentally incapable of fighting back they go down like a little bitch.
>>
>>76141063
>fight negro
>run to KFC

Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. Its like finding a wasp in your house and immediately sticking your head in the nearest hornet's nest for safety.
>>
>>76134868

In highschool a black guy pushed me around and I punched him in the arm. That's about it. I graduated and he didn't though.
>>
File: Weedman Laughing.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Weedman Laughing.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>>76141063
>KFC
>Encounter nigs
>>
Sort of

>be in gym
>playing football or something
>first time playing against someone who was clearly a superior athlete
>both jump for ball and he catches it
>use my momentum and shove him to the ground in frustration
>he gets up pissed and says why I did that say it was an accident
>teacher comes over to break us up
>tell him nothing happened
>he asks why I was pumping my chest then

Didn't even notice I was doing it. Kid was cool I just hate getting btfo in sports
>>
>>76141171
No one is white in that photo, but I enjoyed your critique.
>>
>>76138227
IF THE WHITE DONT WIN WE ALL JUMP IN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC0bG9dcD_Y

skip to the song.. is this guy in hell?

how do people become this
>>
File: 4578874.jpg (114 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
4578874.jpg
114 KB, 540x960
>>76141052
There is nothing wrong with being a cuck. I just admit the superiority of the black man and give my wife away to them.

I can't wait to have a daughter though so I can convince her to get blacked too.
>>
Post more interracial fights!
they´re most entretaining to watch
>>
File: 1464512689340.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1464512689340.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>76138754
I been to PR and every race on earth lives there, from Japanese, Italians, Spaniards, i saw redheads, blue eyes, real blonds that been there for generations, even Jews!
>>
File: 1463616151614.jpg (19 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1463616151614.jpg
19 KB, 252x244
I've fought 2 niggers in my lifetime, one in 7th grade and one my jinior year of high school..both times I beat the shit out of them and learned a few things.

1) 99% of nogs cannot fight and only act like they have hands, but as soon as you show any sort of technique their fake confidence disappears.

2) nogs have glass chins.

I've boxed since I was 10 years old though, so as soon as I start bobbing and weaving the look on their face is priceless.
>>
>>76141891
alright troll, you got me
>>
>>76141891
why isn't this bannable yet
>>
>>76141585
House broken latinos are honorary whites. Definitely more white that italians.
>>
>>76138227
>You are now aware that ginger and nigger are anagrams.
>>
>>76142115
never noticed, lel
>>
>>76141924

3) Much like beaners, nogs like to fight in packs. The fact that you didn't get the shit beat out of you by the nog's friends (Especially in junior high) is actually pretty surprising.
>>
>>76142079
Does that guy look house broken? But yeah, the Catholic ones that didn't grow up in the varrio are all right
>>
>>76142079

>Definitely more white than southern Italians

FTFY
>>
>>76136637
>playing US high tier football
Reallly? My dad works for Nintendo.
>>
>>76138831
Fuck off, David. Go buy some NASA shit on ebay.
>>
>>76134868

I was 19ish, and went with a group to a BYOB place in Southern Illinois called Fred's Dance Barn. There was about 9 people in our group, including my step-brother and a few of his tow-boater friends.

So we're having a good time, but at about 11PM my step-brother gets into it with some really scrawny black guy who he accuses of stealing beer out of one of our coolers. So like 50 people file out to the parking lot to watch the fight.

So they square off, and I was about 30 yards away leaning against the truck smoking a cigarette when I hear gravel shift behind me. I didn't even get to turn all the way around before I got laid the fuck out with a single punch.

I woke up in the truck in piss-filled pants. My step-brother told me that the black guy's older brother jumped me and tried to steal my wallet. Some chick saw him and yelled, and like 15 random guys ran over and grabbed him. They stomped him pretty bad for a minute or so until my step-brother's roommate made it over and found out what happened.
>>
I shot one once.
>>
>>76138757

This is actually very true in California
>>
>>76138412
your life sounds like it involves a lot of teleporting, katanas, and personnel
>>
>>76134868
Yes. I had an argument with one when I was like 10. I turned around and walked about 10 steps or so. He sucker punches me and I go down. He got on top and hit the arms covering my face.
We both got suspended for fighting. He said I attacked him. I had every single kid there to back me up. Female principle didn't care. Red pilled forever on that day
>>
>>76138839
Based Texas is based
>>
>>76138005
fake and gay
>>
>>76138412
This dumb jiggaboo once told me to "run 30 laps around the gym fatboy" but he never expected me to one 4 laps and then put my foot up my punk ass. I wouldn't have done it but I heard he was molesting a cheerleader and NOBODY molests girls without my say so, he was just lucky I didn't bring my katana to skool and make him REALLY sorry for his ways, I would have gotten expelled but everyone knew I was the fat, spotty goth kid that would FUCK THEM UP if they tried anything even the princpal was scared becose one day I took my flipknife and carved my name into his desk wen he was trying to give me a detention like a punk bitch he was pissing nis pants becose everyone knew how kool and dark I was, that bitch said that i would never get a job but haha looks like he was wrong because now i earn a kool hard 150k as a Wendy's chef and fuck aryan birches that come to get burgers because they cant resist my 6'4 height and 9 inch dick.
>>
>>76134868
Yeah. He was 6'5'' and about 260. He picked me up like a baby and threw me a good 10 feet.
>>
File: sadcat.png (638 KB, 540x710) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.png
638 KB, 540x710
>>76134868
Does anyone notice that none of these stories end in the OP getting their ass kicked, which is surely what would happen 99% of the time?

There stories look like they were written by some dweebs who got bullied a bunch
>>
File: 800px-NathanBedfordForrest.jpg (169 KB, 800x1295) Image search: [Google]
800px-NathanBedfordForrest.jpg
169 KB, 800x1295
>>76134868
>Have blue eyed blonde haired friend
>He is going out with a nigger girl
>I told him he should not
>He gets mad and tells his nigger girlfriend
>Both get mad at me
>The brother of the nigress owes me money
>Gets on Skype and starts insulting me, calling me a racist and saying he is not going to pay anything
>I totally lose my mind. I put on my boots and go to their house
>I knock on the door and stay behind the Wall
>The idiot brother opens
>Sucker punch to the face
>My Friend comes and tries to hold me
>I tell him to fuck off if he doesnt want to eat shit too
>I leave the place breaking things
>The nigger girl starts crying
>Later knew the neigborhoods called the pólice

Never knew anything more about any of them. Fuck them anyways.
>>
>>76142844
Indeed sensei.

>>76143072
kek least i got two people to funpost back.
>>
>>76143178
I was honest with mine desu
>>
>>76136900
topzoz
>>
File: 18-12-2015_3-49-07_pm.jpg (64 KB, 1145x700) Image search: [Google]
18-12-2015_3-49-07_pm.jpg
64 KB, 1145x700
>>76134868
fought an abo when i was about 10, the cheeky cunt was getting wise with my little brother on the bus so i gave him a solid backhand, then he punched me straight in the forehead and broke his knuckles the stupid cunt lel
>>
>>76140307
yeah sauce on that
>>
>>76140275
how did that fight start??

Do you have training?
>>
>>76140081
Yeah don't fuck with hay seeds. If he rasies cattle he takes care of a bunch of animals, probably horses too. Like my wife said. Bitch I've dealt with thousand pound animals who could just as soon kill me as look me, You ain't got no fear on me.
>>
My county is 98% white, so the only 2 niggers I've ever come into contact with have been laid-back South Park Token types.
>>
>>76136737
thank you for your service
now go get beheaded by ISIS
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 485x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 485x331
>>76136637
Certain whites tend to dominate absolute strength sports like Olympic Lifting, Strongman, and certain skill sports like swimming, gymnastics, cycling, and anything involving ice and snow. Samoans per capita in the NFL is way higher than African Americans. The difference in soccer performance of the US vs EU shows a large social component which often outweighs genetics.

Look at MMA, it's hardly all blacks. Black is hugely genetically diverse, East Africans dominate long distance running but are insignificant in strength sports for instance. The truth is far more complicated.
>>
File: kebab remover.jpg (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
kebab remover.jpg
88 KB, 900x900
>>76134868
I've only had one altercation in 4th grade, early nineties.

Sucker punched me from behind. Split my lip. He told the school I said racist shit.

Been racist ever since.
>>
>>76142677
Niggers in little egypt? Did they run over from cape?
>>
>>76137802
Thank you! I live in San Francisco and these niggers, although fewer in number now, are tiresome when they chimpout. They've never seen an honest days work since the naval shipyards closed.
>>
>>76137133
Why the fuck you think the USA is so nuts about guns and our cops are always pulling the trigger? We've been surrounded by hostile nigs for 400 years, always in guard ready for some shit to break out. And it always does.
>>
>>76143072
10/10 anon I think you covered just about all of it, nice job
>>
>>76138413
there was actual honor in this fight, that always makes me sad for him, he had potential.
>>
>>76134868
went fine, choked them
>>
>>76134868
Refer to
>>76135261
Ive fought 1 nigger by himself and beat his ass.
A few months later i run into said nigger again and him and his 6 or 7 buddies jumped me.
>>
>>76137318
did you best him with your superior speed?
>>
In high school there was a group of guys I used to play basketball with after school, all of us were white or Asian. One day a couple of black dudes came and asked if they could play. They weren't all that good, but one of them really liked to throw elbows around. I ended up guarding him and mostly ignored the elbows he kept throwing into my chest, but on one play he threw one really hard at the side of my head. It hurt, but it made me more angry than anything and I stopped playing, grabbed him, and threw him down onto the blacktop. He got up and punched me in the nose, and at that point the reasoning part of my brain basically shut down and all I could think about was how much I needed to kill him. I tackled him and basically started swinging at his head like a retarded ape and by the time some of the other guys pulled me off, he was unconscious. His friend helped him up and off the court, and kept talking shit to me while he was walking away, but there were about five or six guys between us telling me not to go after him, so I didn't. Probably good that I didn't because punching that other nigger in the head a bunch of times completely fucked up the knuckles of my right hand and I would've only made it worse. I couldn't close my fist properly for almost two weeks.
>>
>>76134868
I beat quite a few of them when I did high school wrestling, they are either really fat or really strong, but neither of those types can into technique, since I did Judo and was agile enough to use leg techniques in the ground positions, they had no clue what to do about it and I was able to wrestle up a weight class vs people who were up to 285 when I was around 200.
>>
Never been in a fight with a black but I put a Muslim kid in hospital when I was at school. He cheated off of me in a test and we both got an after school detention because of it. He refused to admit it was all him and I had nothing to do with it so I beat the shit out of him. He had to go to the hospital with a concussion. Felt good man.
>>
>>76139464
Of the three fights I've been in in my life, I've lost two. It just happens that the two I lost were against white guys and the one I won was against a black guy.
>>
>>76134868
I fought 3 niggers and 3 arabs on a halloween night, i remained standing. I fought first a group of 3 arabs, and then a group of 3 niggers. I bloodied my knuckles and was hit in the face a couple of times.
>>
>>76134868
There are no blacks here.
>>
>>76145074
>and I was able to wrestle up a weight class vs people who were up to 285 when I was around 200.
Literally both those sizes are fuckhuge for high school wrestling.
>>
Got into a few fights since my high school was 90% nig. Favorite time was when I went into the lounge area to get some DP and nig runs by grabs dollar out of my hand takes off. I tackle him just like in football drills after about five steps when he slows to open the door. Throw him to the ground, take dollar away, step back to machine. Oh Shit moment when realize I'm alone surrounded by about 90 nigs. Few guys there on football team give me the nod and insult perp with niglish. Whole crowd laughs at nig for messing with The Klan (my nickname on the team). Get DP and head out.

Tl;dr being on the football team gives you diplomatic immunity, otherwise I'd probably have been found dead in a ditch in the hood
>>
>>76145554
you would be surprised how huge you can get when you work out for 15 hours a week around the year for 4 years m8, our team was crazy because we trained at a world class judo dojo off season which I wont give the name of for doxxing reasons
>>
>>76145525
thank God
>>
>>76134868
got into a fight with a nigger once in 7th grade but teachers got in the way before we could do to much so that doesn't really count

I got into a bunch of fights. Shit was really backwards at my middleschool/highschool and the guys were all effeminate rich bois so no one ever really fought and beating someones ass didn't elevate your status or anything.
>>
>>76145795
I guess I did too much cardio but I was big enough to be competitive in football at 5'9 160. Most of our wrestlers were 160-180. We were very good at sports.
>>
>>76146008
I really miss it sometimes, I ended up going to a college without a team then stopped going to the dojo. Now I am just heavy because I don't work out enough instead of being ridiculously stacked, even though I can still easily lift my own weight of a bit over 200.
>>
>>76134868
I was a nightclub bouncer for many years. So yes, plenty. Went fine.

You do have to treat them differently. Not only do they like to number up, but they will jump in on the winning side of a fight even if they don't know the participats. No shit monkey see monkey do.

The key is to not fuck around and put the screws to the first one hard. Make sure they realize your not going to fuck around. They care alot about posturing and appearance and none of them want to be the guy flat on his ass with a big white guy boot choking him.
>>
File: scandicucksbtfo.png (39 KB, 316x315) Image search: [Google]
scandicucksbtfo.png
39 KB, 316x315
>>76143812
I've also noticed that celts and slavs are unmatched fighters, with the only reason they got taken over is because of how quick they are to turn on each other, and that white altruism is pretty much nonexistent in Mediterraneans, mostly from having more experience dealing with non-whites.
>>
>>76145920
I guess I'll share my first fight which was kinda funny in an edgy way

> be in 4th grade
> taking bus home from school and getting shit on by a few 5th graders, never really cared much about it though because they were all butthurt that i rekt their shit in sports all the time
> one fifth grader starts verbally shitposting about my mom
> "UR MOMS A WHORE UR MOMS FAT ect. ect."
> basically just repeating swear words he heard while throwing in " ur mom"
> get real angry really fast and hook the kid in the side of his face
> head shoots toward the side, blood starts dripping on the bus floor and he starts crying (he had braces lol)
> tell him im going to rek his shit when he gets home
> get off the bus and run to his bus stop and take cover behind a bush
> as soon as I see him get off in front of his house I walk over
> was a wrestler so I did a double leg take down and just started wailing on him
> his mom comes outside and starts yelling and screaming and swearing at me
cont
>>
File: 1460622363741.jpg (317 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1460622363741.jpg
317 KB, 700x700
>>76146629
> flip her off while running away because i was a little shit
> run into his friends on the way home, they are upset that they missed the fight
> his mom sends principle pictures of the kids bruises/bloody nose
> only get suspended from the bus for a week, can't suspend me from school since I fought him off school grounds

tfw it turns out his mom was an alcoholic and she dies in a car accident a couple years later (she was drunk driving)

because of that fight no one ever bothered trying to fight/fuck with me in 5th and 6th grade tho so that was a plus
>>
>>76143677
I'm out nigger. And I'm using your mom's boyfriends money to buy weed. thanks
>>
>>76134868

Grabbed one by the hair and slammed him face first into the asphalt because he shoved me instead of walking around or saying excuse me. A couple days later, he tried to get his 15 or so friends to jump me. They circled me loosely and I'm like, "what's up?" They looked at me with that slack jaw droopy lip look not saying anything, so I said, "that's what I thought." and walked through the nearest ones. I went back to the one who started it all the next day and told him if he tries that shit again, I'd kick his ass for real.

I was pretty stacked back then. I don't think it would go so well if I tried that now. I don't know why blacks try to fuck with Mexicans so much, we pretty much try to stick to ourselves.
>>
>>76143178
most nigs have absolutely no idea how to fight, especially the ghetto ones.

Have you ever seen a worldstar nigger fight video? Watch how they fight each other.
>>
File: FuckChicago.jpg (287 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
FuckChicago.jpg
287 KB, 600x602
>>76143864

This was up by Carbondale. I don't even know if the place is still there, it was like 10 years ago. Generally they stay down around Cairo except to go to college.
>>
>>76136759
I do the same. However I feel one day someone may call me on it and I'll either die or go to jail
>>
>>76134868

Three times.

>first was against black kid my senior year
>was two years older because muh programs weren't helping him graduate
>picked fight because I wouldn't let him hit a joint passing between me and my boy
>he threw the first, limp writes punch
>I broke a skateboard over his head and curb stomped his ribs

>second was a year later
>working for my dad doing odd jobs
>middle aged black dude tried to steal shit out of our truck while we weren't looking
>I beat him with a pair of bolt cutters until the cops showed up and hauled him off

>third time, I got jumped outside a concert for calling a dude a Nigger for acting like a retard
>him and three of his friends attacked me
>held all of them off until my buddy show up and helped me fuck them up
>walked away bruised and bloody, but fine otherwise

Moral is, blacks can't fucking fight. Now Mexicans? They'll beat your ass. Their whole Familia will show up to beat your ass. I don't fight with them.
>>
>>76136900
i did the same once
the white bitch complained other shops are charging lower
never charging whites cost prices again, ungrateful fucks
>>
Lived in a rural area, so blacks weren't that common (this is like 20 years ago, when I was in HS) The only one I ever fought was at a football game. I am a manlet at one 5'10", the black guy was at least 4 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier. He started talking shit and pushing me, then he slapped me. I went right for a kick in the nuts, followed by a sharp poke in the eyes ending up in a choke hold. But then, that's normally how most of my fights went, because if someone is about to wail on you, why fight fair? It also helped that I was related to the chief of police,
>>
Most of my fights with niggers were horribly one sided 1v6's where I got the shit kicked out of me
Most of the times they tried to fight me alone I just knocked them to the ground and jumped on them
Few niggers could fight ok and we beat the shit out of each other once or twice

School fucking sucked
>>
>>76134868
>me walking down the street
>nigger walks up to me
>eyo mayn dis shit be choppin imma fight yo white ass boi
>prepare to fight him
>realize my superior white genes will help me win this fight
>beat his ass
>pull out dick
>beat him with it
>go home and brag about it on an anonymous image board for Korean cartoons
>>
>>76134868
I've never actually come to blows with one. But many times they've shrieked at me and we've had a shouting/posturing match. You just have to pound your chest and show them you're the alpha silverback and they usually fuck off. They like to try to assert dominance and only understand aggressive behavior.
>>
File: 1460273352580.jpg (78 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
1460273352580.jpg
78 KB, 300x263
>>76135719
>Can't believe I lost that fight
>>
>>76152507
Proof?
>>
>>76136737
Good.
>>
>>76137927
Isn't that the truth?
Don't ever fuck with the glasses.

t.4-eyes
>>
File: 1420147778222.jpg (375 KB, 828x1250) Image search: [Google]
1420147778222.jpg
375 KB, 828x1250
>>76152604
With niggers you need to stare them down while continuing to back away from them at a brisk but non-sprinting pace. Fleeing will trigger a nigger's natural instinct to chase its prey, and the average coon-back can reach speeds well exceeding that of a typical human male over short distances. Remain calm and keep eye contact, keeping hands in jacket pockets so the nigger does not know if you are armed or not (nothing riles up a coon's blood like seeing an unarmed white person). DO NOT attempt to fight the coon-back yourself, as they will easily overpower you in groups. Niggers are typically stronger than most humans, although their clumsiness and lack of basic hand-eye coordination severely handicaps their ability to fight one-on-one. As such, coon-backs have evolved to instinctively rush to the aid of a fellow nigger in distress whenever a non-black is involved in the confrontation. Coons have been known to swarm, beat, and pickpocket whites brave enough to take on a coon-back in less than ten seconds, with flash-mobs numbering in the low hundreds in particular neighborhoods. Always carry a firearm so a feral coon can be quickly dispatched if need be, and the sound of a gunshot will ensure no nigger swarm will take place due to an instinctive fear of police handguns. However, coon-backs are becoming increasingly threatened due to hipster encroachment upon their natural habitats of inner city ghettos, and population levels have been falling since the time of Roe v Wade. Only use lethal force if there is no other option so that we may preserve this brute for the bemusement of future generations.
>>
>>76134868

I avoid confrontation with blacks whenever possible, because I'm afraid that if I were to shout something incredibly racist in the heat of the moment and someone filmed it I would end up as a libtard meme.
>>
>>76153626
10/10
>>
File: 80714400.jpg (20 KB, 327x374) Image search: [Google]
80714400.jpg
20 KB, 327x374
>>76134868
Yep, lots of times. When I was younger, it went OK. Dindus usually get real scared of you show no fear they think
>YOU BE CRAZY.
One time when I was really young, I called this Nigger a
>NIGGER
But he was way taller than me. So he punched me a bunch of times, but just hit me on top of my head. Now I live in Detroit (I know) and I'm a lot older. Have only been in one fight, with some skinny ass bucket hat wearing Dindu. I ended up throwing him out of the elevator we were riding. And then got him kicked out of the building where we both lived. He even came and said
>I be real sorry!
But I didn't care. He's lucky I didn't call the cops on his drug dealing stupid ass. Little more info on the last fight, I was living and working in the building, payed by the owners and given a free place. I was moving a bunch of appliances up in the elevator, and I had it stuffed full. Elevator stops, and Dindu is standing there, and while there was enough room for him, things were going to have to be moved around, and I was going to have to stand way too close to him. So I just said
>Sorry man, give me a few seconds, and I will unlead these, and send the elevator back to you.
He says "FUCK THAT SHIT!" and starts knocking all my shit around, trying to clamor in. So I grabbed his stupid ass, and threw him back out onto his ass, where he proceeded to yell threats at me and shit. Nigga lost his shit, got schooled by me, had to apologize, and still lost his apartment. Dumb shit should've just waited for me to send it back to him.
>>
>>76147148
You sound like a little douche faggot that can't control his emotions.
>>
Not a nigger, but a crazy mexican bitch
>Still in highschool, 16 but didn't have a car yet so at the bus stop
>Mexican girl always harassing people and swearing at them, most people raise their eyebrows but don't really give a shit, same with me
>One day it's snowing and she starts throwing snowballs at random people, most people don't react
>She throws a snowball at my friend who I'm talking to and it has a rock in it, friend goes down and shouts in pain
>enough of this shit
>Run up to this bitch and start fucking strangling her, hard
>She claws at my face and breaks my glasses
>Played a lot of hockey then, had good upper body strength
>Threw her into the bus stop pole and she stayed down, crying

It sucks that I didn't like latino girls at the time because all of them fucking hated her and wanted my dick after that.
>>
File: nig-2111.jpg (346 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
nig-2111.jpg
346 KB, 1280x853
>>76138671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1CdrKenfXo
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.