[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this be his downfall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: TrumpU.jpg (63 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TrumpU.jpg
63 KB, 1920x1080
Will this be his downfall?
>>
>>76129214
nope
>>
nope, and no matter how hard people will scream about it, it will never happen
>>
>>76129214
no one gives a shit about that
>>
What 70 people felt ripped off out of 5000. Yet everyone likes to assume they were all ripped off
>>
The libs already tried using this early on before his nomination was secured. If it didn't work in the midst of competition, it won't work when he's the one and only.
>>
>>76129214
if it hasn't stopped him now it won't stop him in the future unless incriminating evidence pops up
>>
what did I miss? I heard something about a fake university but idk
>>
>>76129214
>attacking the judge
He knows he's screwed
>>
>that crest

Is trump the real life Karl Franz? Will he become the emporer of (white) man and lead us to victory against the forces of chaos/liberalism?
>>
>>76129214
The only thing it brought any attention to was the La Raza mexishit judge overseeing the case. That is what the media is talking about. People see that, look it up and find out the judge is a mexishit nationalist cocksucker and they are again galvanized in their support of trump.

4d3d4d
>>
>>76129214
If you were really a 10-billion billionaire, why would you license your name to such a shitpile?
>>
File: Beats MAGA.png (102 KB, 621x687) Image search: [Google]
Beats MAGA.png
102 KB, 621x687
>>76129214

It was revealed the plaintiffs are 6 people out of the 7k that attended.

The case is literally nothing.
>>
He could shit in my mouth and I'd vote for him, I'm just here for meme purposes. Trump is my first and last time voting.

Unless we get some shit like Emma Stone running, then I'll desperately try to marry her before she's elected
>>
>>76129214

Of course, goy! Everyone knows for-profit universities are a ripoff! If you want a legitimate education, you have to go to public institutions paid for by government grants who admit students receiving government loans! That's the only way you know the administrators who make exactly as much money as those at for-profit colleges have your best interests in mind!
>>
>>76129422
This.
>>
"Trump University" is tacky and all but you have to be absolutely naive to pay for this.
>>
>>76129463
Sigmar = kek
>>
LA RAZA JUDGE
>>
>>76129214

No. I mean basically every university in this country will have satisfied students and some that will feel like they were screwed.
>>
>>76129214
>people sue a wealthy man for money
Stop the presses.
>>
trump university is NOTHING compared to what's in hillary's closet
>>
>>76131388
Judge drives a lowrider with "la cucaracha" horn confirmed
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.