[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Susana Martinez - possible VP for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Governor_NewMexico.jpg (21 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Governor_NewMexico.jpg
21 KB, 400x500
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/03/politics/donald-trump-susana-martinez/

What does everyone think of this? I think everyone who was going to vote for Trump will still vote for him regardless, and this will possibly sway some Mexicans and some Hispanics to vote for him. It'd be obvious pandering, but she does have conservative views and she is qualified.
>>
>>76128433
I doubt it after he took shots at her.
>>
>>76128433
I thought this was his best option, but he pretty much trashed her when he was in New Mexico, so that's probably not going to happen anymore
>>
>>76128548
she's been on the list for possible VP and when someone wrote an article, Trump only corrected them that Rubio was not under consideration.
>>
Trump should pick a white man. Fuck this wetback.
>>
The anti trump crusade is all Astro turfing and alt left. During the general election people will be forced to actually listen to Trump's policies. Even my leftie friends are easily swayed when forced to actually think.
>>
>>76128433
He trashed her. She opposes his border wall and has all kinds of personal problems.

Duncan Hunter should be VP. He is young and smart, from california, etc. and doesn't have a lot of baggage.
>>
>>76128433
this was debunked a long fucking time ago

all info shows that his VP will be a white male republican
>>
i'd rather have little marco
>>
Why?
>>
>>76128433
She's shit
>>
>>76128433
When will they understand that Trump (and most people, across the board) do NOT care if you're here legally. Be whatever you are, just don't break the fucking law.
>>
He shit all over her a couple of weeks ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 439x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 439x320
>>76128433
>>
I'd tap it tho. HNNNNNGGGG
>>
I want rand Paul! !!!
>>
File: 1464715641878.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
1464715641878.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
>>76128433
>>
File: TRUMP-MARTINEZ.jpg (400 KB, 966x599) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP-MARTINEZ.jpg
400 KB, 966x599
>>76128433

She's a fiery, strong, tough Latina woman who's strongly opposed to illegal immigration and is super tough on crime. Thought she would be a great VP pick but it's evidently NOT going to happen based on recent rumors/news that she's not on the VP list--most likely by her own doing.
>>
>>76130562
>that after action account

Holy shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.