[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: king of shitposting.jpg (53 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
king of shitposting.jpg
53 KB, 640x853
>Homosexuals
I just don't get it, traps sure, they can be pretty fucking hot, but masculinity seems to me to be about being strong but ugly, literally everything about the typical male should be ugly as fuck to a fellow male in terms of body hair, masculine facial features, beard, muscles, stocky body build, etc, it's fucking strange that anyone could like that, I often question why women do. So yeah, pretty fucking vile lads.

>Drugs
Personally, I see a lot of drugs such as Acid, LSD and Marijuana as being beneficial because they show the mind different view points, from a philosophical, scientific and psychological angle, it can be quite helpful, why else did so many psychoanalysts and writers get fucked off their heads? Speed and cocaine should be banned tho imo, useless drugs that don't do anything but make you testosterone filled loonies.

>Pedos
Real pedos should be castrated and gassed. Lolicons should live tbqh, loli masterrace not gonna lie :ddddddddddd

>Niggers
There is a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny minority that are allright. Muhammad Ali for instance, but otherwise, the race as a whole is fucking barbaric.

>Muslims
Not gonna lie, I know it won't help with my flag considering but, I kinda think Islam's quite based. I don't want them to overthrow my country's culture though but they're a based religion and culture in their own country's rights. Also, free Palestine :^)

>Jews
Yeah fuck them. Cause trouble wherever they go. Just subhuman. Remove plox.

>Feminists
Suffragettes were based as fuck but everything past that point is just a bunch of vile, men hating whores who secretly long for BBC

>Orientals
Based, based, based and based. If white civilisation goes down the sink then I hope these lads step up to the platter.

>Lefties
Classic, working class, hardmen lefties that are only leftwing because they're sick of Cuckservatives hammering them into the dirt are super based lads. Otherwise, snobby college students can top themselves.
>>
>>76125491
>I just don't get it, traps sure, they can be pretty fucking hot
stopped reading. Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>76125606
fpbp
>>
>>76125606
>Implying I'd ever actually fuck a trap despite the fact I can honestly say that I've seen some ones that look hot

Degeneracy is spurned on by a lack of willpower, not flaws and mental illnesses that someone is afflicted by
>>
>>76125792
You're a faggot and you like the " "good"" drugs dude". Again kys.
>>
>>76125935
>faggot with god-tier willpower that remains celibate his whole life and a good practising Christian
>heterosexual with shit willpower that fucks loads of women and gets pissed every single day

I know which one I'd rather be

A faggot with willpower is not a true faggot

Also, look up Julius Evola you massive illiterate, the guy took recreational drugs himself as did many far-right philosophers in order to get a better understanding of their own mindset

Fucking philistine
>>
>>76125491
>Speed and cocaine
>useless drugs
I wouldn't say that. They can drastically increase productivity.
>>
>>76125606

basically.... fpbp
>>
Op, you're a faggot. Ali was a typical uppity nigger who everyone that actually had to interact with him in his prime hated.

And Islam is irredeemable cancer.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>76125606
yea , this
>>
>traps sure, they can be pretty fucking hot
lmao faggot

>such as Acid, LSD and Marijuana are beneficial
I can tell you have never done any of those, especially considering that you don't know that acid and LSD are the same fucking thing

>speed and cocaine should be banned tho imo
You do realize that speed is prescribed to shitloads of people for legitimate (and sometimes not-so-legitimate) conditions, right?

At least the rest of your post isn't as cringeworthy or objectionable.

>>76125935
To equate usage of psychedelic drugs with shit like alcoholism or opiate addiction is really asinine.
>>
I was about to state endless points why op is a completely retarded fuck destined for an oven, but then I scroll down and find that others have already informed him. Good on you pol good on you. I hope this community stays in this mindset or at least an extremely similar one. And op shame on you. And you people really need to stop using nigger words like based.
>>
File: 1412383763493.jpg (44 KB, 519x391) Image search: [Google]
1412383763493.jpg
44 KB, 519x391
>>76125491
>traps sure, they can be pretty fucking hot

nigga you gay
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.