[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Dalai Lama based? What exactly has he done (good and bad)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: received_10208239984431269.jpg (236 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
received_10208239984431269.jpg
236 KB, 2048x1152
Is the Dalai Lama based? What exactly has he done (good and bad)?
>>
>>76124694
he really makes you think...
>>
>>76124739
>>
>>76124694
He worked with the CIA when they got him the fuck out of Tibet because the chinks were gunnin' for him

Some people dont like that, personally I think he's a pretty cool dude
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
>>
>>76124769
A BUNCH OF FUCKING SQUARES
>>
>>76124694
One of the religious leaders of tge world needs to show they don't tolerate bullshit and the pope sure as hell isn't going to.
>>
File: BasedThisWholeTime.png (554 KB, 659x1059) Image search: [Google]
BasedThisWholeTime.png
554 KB, 659x1059
Zen Buddhism is a bunch of liberal martyrs that would be more than happy to off themselves if it mean't the poor oppressed minorities were happy at the expense of their own lives. They spout "meat is murder" and use the example of the Buddha when they don't understand the historical context of animal SACRIFICE being looked down by him, not eating meat for nourishment. They pollute the original ideology by twisting it into an SJW mouthpiece so they can point to it as an example of their "intelligence".
>"I'm a Buddhist ..you just don't understand my ideas cause you're not enlightened...
You might wanna be careful with that blunt, Bethany "just cuck my shit up" Flowers, the drug dealers lace it with superiority complex and narcissism. The Buddha would see these people as disgraces if he were alive. THERAVADA BUDDHISM was a way of rebelling against the Brahman priests, whom held all power culturally, financially, etc. People were dying in the fucking streets and the Buddha wanted to give them a reason why it wasn't all for nothing, that literally anyone could encourage the growth of happiness in themselves even if the only thing they owned was a piece of moldy bread.

The most important thing out of all of this was that the Buddha actually said to take everything with a grain of salt, including everything HE said.

If the Buddha said you didn't have to listen to him if you didn't want to, why do progressive liberals say I HAVE to listen to them?

tl;dr The Dalai Lama has apparently been based this whole time but the left twist or ignore his words.

Buddhists are also currently at war with Muslims in Myanmar.
>>
>>76125782
>Buddhists are also currently at war with Muslims in Myanmar

didn't the Burmese government declare they were going full final solution?
>>
File: lasers.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
lasers.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>
>>76125782

Buddhist here, you're mostly right except for the Myanmar thing. Yes, they hate Muslims (I think Islam is cancer as well), but the Myanmarese mostly hate Muslims because most Muslims there are members of ethnic minority groups. The conflict is more ethnic pogrom than religious war.

Based Dalai Lama supports self defense, not genocide.
>>
I loled when femenists freaked out that he said that if the next Dalai Lama was a woman, she would have to be attractive, otherwise "what's the point?"

Beauty is to be treasured, uggos cannot achieve nirvana.
>>
>>76128347
True, true.
I can't tell where the origins of their hate for them started, they're either aware of what happens when minority becomes majority, they don't tolerate the rhetoric of Islam in general, or another reason entirely. Hard to tell because I have to sift through liberal articles trying to paint Buddhists as monsters (which I find funny that these journalists are defending Islam when if given the opportunity the people they're defending would go Charlie Hebdo on their asses).
>>
Dalai Lama: Germany should not become an Arab country

Pope Francis: Germans should kneel and kiss the feet of refugees

Hmmm really makes you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGejUmQpII
>>
File: 1457903883257.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457903883257.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>76124694
Many Buddhists had deal with mudshits, so they know what's up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.