[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-pill me about Freemason and the American Revolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>George Washingston was a Freemason
>Abraham Lincoln (Republican) were assassinated and succeeded by Andrew Johnson (Democrat and Freemason)
>William McKinley (Republican) were assassinated and succeeded by Theodore Roosevelt (Republican and Freemason)
>John F. Kennedy (Democrat) were assassinated and succeeded by Lyndon B. Johnson (Democrat and Freemason)
>Tony Blair (Labour Party) - flooded UK with immigrants, friends with Bill Clinton, Hillary wanted him to be EU president, wasn't invited to Royal Wedding.
>Queen Elizabeth "There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2407841.stm

Does Freemason mean anti-monarchy and pro-globalization? Which side is less evil?
>>
>>76120071
>Does Freemason mean anti-monarchy and pro-globalization?
Pretty fuckin much.

The French Revolution was a mistake.
>>
The first and second World Wars were funded by Rothschilds and Rockefellers, known Freemasons.
>>
He was Irish.
>>
It's zionism for non-Jews
>>
>>76120371
Someone post the chart, you know the one

>The Eternal Fenian
>>
File: 12345678876543.jpg (88 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
12345678876543.jpg
88 KB, 1200x630
>>76120196
But the British Royal family is Rothschild Jewish German Illuminati reptiles

>>76120071
damn i just noticed my fail english
>>
File: hibernian_conspiracy_0.jpg (2 MB, 659x9689) Image search: [Google]
hibernian_conspiracy_0.jpg
2 MB, 659x9689
>>76120444
>>
>>76120430
To expand on this, Mormons are basically their lowkey public face that lets them get all their shit done at arm's length.
>>
>>76120522
>But the British Royal family is Rothschild Jewish German Illuminati reptiles
That's because England/London is the seat of Freemason+Banking+Illerminaty power.

I remember a canacuck posting a couple posts a while back about how the british royalty got cucked by the Rothschilds and Elizabeth the II is an illegitimate child (in addition to Winston Churchill)

Something to do with Lord Mountbatten blackmailing the Royal Family to use the Royal Navy to smuggle his drugs
>>
This thread is already on page 7

wew

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74198268/#74203785
>>
>>76120837
>british royalty got cucked by the Rothschilds and Elizabeth the II is an illegitimate child
you'd think they'd be safe from leftist globalist media attack but they aren't. and prince philip was related to the Russian royal family who were killed in the Russian revolution.
>>
>>76120071
Freemasons are an organisation formed when stone masons were building Christian churches and Cathedrals, but due to having no way to communicate between site to site on builds, to stop people claiming they were more experienced stone masons then they actually were, to collect more pay, Freemasons came about to stop people claiming they were of higher skill then what they were, making hand gestures to signal to people who managed the work sites what level of experience of stone mason they actually were.

Now they do charity, but because that's all they did in recent years, the Church felt threatened that people would join the Masons instead of the church, so they started to say Freemasons were a cult and devil worshipers, which was widely believed due to how secretive the Freemasons were.

Also, Freemasons are not aloud to ask other Freemasons for anything that would better themselves, they live by the principle, you are what you earn.

I know this because I know a few Freemasons, which in the last few years have dropped the secrecy.

Although I admit that's all I know and I might be incorrect on some things.
>>
>>76121659
>you'd think they'd be safe from leftist globalist media attack but they aren't
Wait so are you saying I'm wrong or that the leftist global media attack cucked them?
>>
And why is there so many filipinos in them
>>
>>76121828
I keep hearing this meme from people in the navy that filipinos make up a disproportionate amount of the officers.

Are filipinos a secret-society-race?
>>
>>76121748
Excuse my english mon ami
If the royal family is controlled by freemason and freemason = globalists then why do leftist media so hostile to them? If feels like they are still trying to destroy the royal family which might belong to a different organization
>>
>>76122113
Oh

Well for the same reason that someone asked why the Royal family is masonic if masons are anti-monarchy

The British Royal Family is an illusion of controlled opposition. As in, the liberal media pretends to take a jab at the Royal Family even though the jews got their hooks into the Royal Bloodline generations ago
>>
>>76121748
what's about the stuff about Princess Diana's death and Tony Blair and Bill Clinton's phone conversation about her?
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20978299,00.html

The royal family doesn't to like Tony Blair, a globalist, and there were rumors that Diana wanted to bring the princes to America which would be a threat to the monarchy. If Zionists and Freemasons are working together they don't have to kill each other especially kill someone like Diana
>>
:(
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.