[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On CNN Right now >Atheism is good >Its the new normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>On CNN Right now
>Atheism is good
>Its the new normal
>Up to 50% of people would be atheist if they admitted what they really thought
>Congress needs more atheists
This is the downfall of society
>>
I think it's funny that the best representative those fedoras can come up with is some fat SNL jew.
>>
They're right. Theism is for children that don't want to grow up.
>>
>>76119988
Atheism is for useful idiots who's only purpose is tho serve as instruments for the cultural Marxists.
>>
File: 1465057415609.jpg (103 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
1465057415609.jpg
103 KB, 960x796
>there are people browsing /pol/ right now who unironically follow the words of some 2000 year old dune tomes
>>
File: 1464616227544.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1464616227544.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
>>76119849
>>
>>76119849
Atheism has nothing to do with the downfall of society. Though I would agree that atheist usually have a different moral compass than a religious person.
>>
that guy looks kind of orange
>>
>>76120423
>Atheism has nothing to do with the downfall of society.

The promotion of atheism is a key part of communist subversion. The loss of religious identity is related to social decline, as Glubb noted.
>>
>>76119849

Post fedora memes. That'll show 'em.
>>
>>76120573
good thing those yurops are adopting religion as we speak
>>
>>76120423
>>76119849

Statistically Atheists lean to the left.
>>
>>76120801
That just proves that secularism is a dead end. You remove Christianity from public influence, and Islam rushes in to fill the void.
>>
>>76120573
>loss of religious identity

yawn. i know that jews deliberately attacked christianity and im glad they did it, its shit morality that causes racial decline. every 55 IQ fucking congo pygmie has a soul according to Christians. Every single one of that 33 thousand being born every day.

we need an identity based on reality and nature, not jewish superstition.
>>
>>76121035
Christianity preserved European identity for centuries. The strongest resistance to the refugee program comes from the most religious nations.
>>
>>76121035

>we need an identity based on reality and nature, not jewish superstition.

That is where the degeneracy flows like water through a busted dam.

I am an atheist, but when you remove incentive for people to act morally, they... don't act morally.

Neo-nazis are degenerate fucks. They believe in mythical, paganistic European spiritualist ideas, and they have no concept of morality, especially when it comes to women.
>>
File: 1465019458340.jpg (45 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1465019458340.jpg
45 KB, 850x400
>>76119849
A jew attacking Christianity you say? Shocking.

ALso, anyone have the LUther quote about baptizing Jews in the elbe?
>>
File: 1407140045452.jpg (89 KB, 625x499) Image search: [Google]
1407140045452.jpg
89 KB, 625x499
>>76119849
Religion is for plebs.
You can easily be right wing conservative without it.
>>
File: Stalin.jpg (25 KB, 506x684) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.jpg
25 KB, 506x684
>>76120909
>Torontomen actually believe this
Russia sends it's keks
>>
>>76122376
And Russia degenerated under state atheism and is now restoring the Church to social prominence.

>>76122323
You can be a libertarian at best, and libertarians always fail.
>>
>>76120909
Europe should embrace it then, since, as you say, it would save them from social degradation
We ought to follow the example of pious countries such as Bangladesh, Yemen, and Indonesia
>>
>>76122664
But it wouldn't be Europe anymore. The West is Christian.
>>
>>76119849
Literally thousands of years with the religious in control of every facet of our lives. They have driven countries into the ground, driven up every countries debt to unpayable levels, enslaved millions throughout history,oppressed countless lives, and are constantly invading/infiltrating all positions of influence of power, including fast food management positions.

Yeah....atheism will lead to the downfall of society. kys
>>
>>76119849
I'm an "atheist" in the literal sense of the word because I do not actively believe in God even though I would be open to the idea with some proper evidence.

That said, I am a "Christian" because I am white and live in Western Christendom and believe in the good works and cultural superiority of my in-group that I owe my very existence to.

By "atheists" in powerful government positions they just mean kikes who identify as "atheist" and are the ones who started pushing the concept in the first place.

Just another divide and conquer tactic. Push a legitimate argument or fact that may actually be true but also serves the purpose of disarming your enemies so you can destroy them. I figure its unlikely that god exists, but I know the Jews don't really believe that and they want to undermine Christianity to weaken the last bastians of white identity we have left.
>>
>>76122643
>You can be a libertarian at best
Are you saying Hitler was a libertarian?
>>
>>76122794
Atheist societies self-destruct faster than religious ones.
>>
>>76122845
Hitler wasn't an atheist.
>>
>>76119849
>This is the downfall of society
Been reading Jeremiah lately... I hope as a nation we don't turn our backs to God. I'd rather not end up like Europe.
>>
>>76119849
>downfall of society

Kiss my ass.
>atheist leadership
>not bound by divine law to sacrifice our civilization for jews, niggers, and dunecoons
>purge, and restructure human civilization
>go to the stars
>>
>>76122957
>“All that’s left is to prove that in nature there is no frontier between the organic and the inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.” –Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 59-60
>>
>>76122771
Who said anything about 'western' society? At least Europe would not be a degenerate faithless society and women would know their place.
>>
>>76122845
hitler was a coward
>>
>>76120423
>Though I would agree that atheist usually have a different moral compass than a religious person.
You're right. We acknowledge that we do not need incentive to behave. Unlike the religious, who don't know how to control themselves at all. And the worst part is that, you all know that. You do not have the capability to act decently without "the big bribe", you don't. It's so easy to not act shitty throughout your lives, but you willfully, gleefully, and adamantly refuse to do so. You are like a labor union who goes on strike during christmas(christmas being "god) and won't go back to work unless you get something unnecessary in return(the eternal life fantasy).
You're basically a bunch of thugs.
>>
>>76122643
So libetarians wants to eliminate degenerate filth and the whole middle east now?
>>
>>76122919
That would be true if there have ever been an atheist society.
>>
>>76119849
CNN is sounding a bit Islamophobic and anti-Semitic these days.
>>
File: JesusChristAreYouDepressed.jpg (162 KB, 1000x730) Image search: [Google]
JesusChristAreYouDepressed.jpg
162 KB, 1000x730
I wish humans would stop destroying my faith in humanity.
>>
>>76123189
What's weird about their "big bribe" is that if clinical immortality was ever developed, they would become suicide bombers to stop it.

Screencap this, post again in a hundred years.
>>
>>76123353
Maybe you shouldn't be so fucking weak minded.
>>
>>76120908

Maybe you're right. My country is 80% atheist and 10% roman catholic and i can see downs of atheism.

But when I look at current state of roman catholic church? Meh. JESUIT pope kissing shoes of muslims, encouraging their conquest, homosexuals etc.

I'd join if the faith would be restored to pre-Justinian II. christianity - reincarnation was a pillar of faith and the religion was actually sane. But i won't ever sign up for this shit.

And I don't want to go ape shit for norse or celtic paganism because the tradition is long gone and bloody sacrifices doesn't sound very nice anyway.
>>
>>76123347
The pendulum swings harder with every pass.

The next decade should be entertaining.
>>
>>76123404
Exactly! They can't even handle fucking stem cell research, ffs. A research that has literally led to zero deaths.
>>
>>76123092
Atheism has always been forced on white societies by Jews. It only leads to enslavement.

>>76123128
Table Talks were written after the war to discredit Hitler.

>>76123165
t. muhammed

>>76123263
Atheists can never stop degeneracy because they never have any true definition of morality.

>>76123321
Every communist society ever.
>>
>>76119849
Why can't we be intellectually honest AND not cucked? even hitler would have phased out christianity and replaced it with some non-religion-psudo-pagen mysticism eventually.

I have a better idea: let the high IQ, white, nations continue on in their intellectually honest atheism and just keep the jews and women out of politics or the nation? I mean you don't RELLY think that the average male atheist swede would have dictated their cuckening right? the fall of all the white atheist nations smells fishy
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (59 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
59 KB, 1360x768
When will society take THE red pill and admit that Agnosticism is the only way?
>>
>>76123321
East Asia, assuming superstition =/= organized, practiced religion
>>
>>76123527
>Every communist society ever.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

>Atheism has always been forced on white societies by Jews.
Oh, ok. You're a nutjob. Conversation over.
>>
>>76123484
>reincarnation was a pillar of faith

No it wasn't. Find a traditional Roman Catholic church that rejects Vatican II.
>>
>>76123527
I agree with most of your points, but I would argue that Traditionalist morality can be inspired but divorced from literal belief in a God in an ALL WHITE high-trust society with no merchant influence. Basically if Hitler had one and Germany had moved Atheist I think it still would have flourished.
>>
>>76123673
Atheism was a pillar of communism, you dolt.
>>
>>76123636
>>76123636
>East Asia, assuming superstition =/= organized, practiced religion
You can't be an atheist and be "spiritual". The whole point of the term is the public rejection of that sort of thing.
>>
>>76123705
Read your Glubb. Atheism always indicates a period of decline. Racial identity isn't enough.
>>
>>76123527
We should embrace atheism, and demonize all that follow any religion, including Jews. Poetic, no?

The Jewish society also suffers from liberalism, and is fracturing because of it. Let them introduce social concepts that corrode their own desert religion.
>>
>>76123818
Atheists are more superstitious that Christians.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB122178219865054585
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 964x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 964x615
Nations in Latin America and Africa are Christian and they are complete shitholes that are over run with degeneracy. Meanwhile, atheistic nations like the DPRK are strongly nationalistic and degeneracy is outlawed and practically nonexistent.
>>
>>76123579
>would have phased out christianity
which is why god smited him, duh
>>
>>76123861
Jews are predominately atheist and thrive in atheistic countries. You will only empower them.
>>
>>76119849
>the pope wants you to convert to islam.
>atheist dotn want you to be a part of organized religion which islam is a form of
clearly the pope isnt representing the lesser of all the evils
>>
>>76123976
>Jews are atheist

Mutually exclusive.
>>
Just the downfall of the god delusion. Religion is cancer, even athiesm. Its cancer because it tries to be a substitute for critical thinking and personal experience. Enjoy your close minded bullshit while you can, religiousfags.
>>
>>76120423
Atheists are almost always amoral turbo lefty faggots. They're people who have no hangups with promiscuity, abusing drugs and supporting drug trafficking and etc. To most atheists, morality is something "religious", and they seem unable to form their own code of ethics or moral compass without "God" because once renouncing their faith which they never really had they go full nihilism and think hedonism is the way life should be lived. Speaking generally, of course.

For one thing, I never have EVER met a "feminist" Catholic or Christian. I just fucking never have. There might be some. They are the exception, not the rule. Conversely, feminists are almost always atheists with a snide disdain for religion and not surprisingly are usually turbo sluts who stay single into their 30s and wonder where all the good men have gone.

They went looking for religious girls who didn't spend their 20s doped out on a cocktail of drugs and full of semen they don't even know how they got inside them.
>>
>>76123497
>pendulum swings
this meme needs to die, the pendulum isnt going to do shit, degeneration and liberal commie scum has gotten worse and worse its not changing you faggot
>>
>>76124056
>Religion is cancer, even athiesm
MUTUALLY.
EXCLUSIVE.
CONCEPTS.
>>
>>76123837
Believing in falsehoods for the "good" of society can't last forever. We aren't banging sticks together anymore. It takes literal brainwashing to keep the population religious on the whole and shutting down critical thinking for the sake of curbing degeneracy is some Muslim-tier shit.

White people are better than that. We were able to handle modern science and we can handle the natural increase in agnosticism/atheism as long as it isn't being pushed by enemy groups to subvert us.

I am happy to agree to disagree though. I personally prefer truth over useful lies for my own people.
>>
>>76124069
Are you retarded? You live in England, right? Almost everybody is an atheist.
>>
>>76124004
Atheist liberals have shown themselves to be tolerant of Islam.
>>
>>76123818
because every atheist is a fedora tipper right?
also, you don't have to believe in a deity to believe in other paranormal /x/ tier stuff
>>
>>76119849
Lol yeah man, focusing on reality instead of the possibility of the next life and it's consequences is so horrible brof. We could like, solve a lot of our problems if we just ignored reality and focused on discussing the next life, right? Haha choice, A
>>
yeah, we definitely need more christian sharia

dumbfuck
>>
>>76120121
Fuck off you and your santa
>>
Yeah but god isn't real.

Oh, you say he is? Well why don't you prove it?

>inb4 muh 2000 year old dune coon book that stole stories told by the ancient Egyptians and Sumerians
>>
>>76123890
a beautiful site tbqh senpai
>>
If christianity was superior enough to displace paganism, does this mean atheism is superior to christianity?
>>
>>76123890
but east asia is traditionally irreligious. not a good argument
>>
>>76124213
The problem with this whole thread is two differnt arguments are being made at once.

One argument is about whether god LITERALLY exists as a fact, and the other is if society should be religious/Christian regardless of if its ultimately true or not based on the outcome/ad hominum.
>>
>>76124213
people who believe in god arent interested in making you believe because it has little impact on them
>>
>>76119849
shitheads like this guy is why I don't tell people generally that I don't have a religion
>>
>>76124262
No cause Athiests are dying off. It's like an STD that sterilizes a culture.
>>
>tfw atheist but more traditional than most christians i know
>e.g. don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't go clubbing or have one night stands with sluts
what the actual fug is happening this century?
>>
>>76119849
I'd say atheism in and of itself doesn't cause the downfall of society but the way people "practice" their atheism does.

I'd consider myself an agnostic atheist, but I can see religion for what it is and it definitely has it's uses. It pulled us out of tens of thousands of years of barbarity and gave common people common ground with common goals.

Religion (Christianity most of all) has solidified the nuclear family, traditional values and love. It's why we're nations today. You can be an agnostic or even an atheist for that matter and uphold these values, but for the most part these New-Atheists only exist to destroy religion for their own perceived oppression.

Religion is false, but that doesn't make it useless.
>>
i'm an atheist but it's a shame that it's been co-opted out of just being "not believing in a religion", to having some sort of moral code attached to it. It's become a tool of the "enlightened left" to remove christian culture and how it's been embedded into our society - which has ultimately left us with the best ideologies and most successful nations.

It's a fucking shame - I really believe christianity has had a great, positive impact on our culture, and I believe society should be secular - that being said, breaking the boundaries and trying to remove our traditions and history for the sake of leftist degeneracy is ruining our nations.
>>
>>76124372

yes but your delusions impact the progress of society. i kindly ask all religious nut jobs keep their fantasies to themselves/the confines of their own homes. we don't care that you're afraid of death and the unknown, just leave the rest of us sane people alone.
>>
>>76123092
lol.

Look at your "atheist" generation of Justin Bieber, Anita Sarkeesian, mainstream feminism, dead marriage rates, declining white population and a "white male" witch hunt that's going round the clock every day of the week.

Now look at the Romantic Period and Baroque Period where every composer was an alien-level intellect and a genius that wrote music PURELY for the worship and admiration of God, funded by the church to do so. Now look at the "dark ages", a period until quite recently unashamedly misnamed by le anti religion atheistic faggots who have a chip on their shoulder, actually a period of HUGE human advancement and enlightenment.

Isaac Newton. Mozart. These people were deeply religious and absolutely NO ONE exists like them today. The environment, politically, culturally and religiously, simply doesn't allow for this type of talent and this level of intellect to shine.

>American flag

No wonder. You guys are the most fucking annoying ones about atheism because you're not even intellectual or well read about it. The shit you types say is Seth MacFarlane tier sophistry.
>>
>>76119849
>CNN
>nobody watches
>nobody cares
pandering to SJWs as a last hope
>>
>>76124372
That's the most disturbing aspect of Christianity. Shouldn't you be trying to save as many people from hellfire and eternal suffering as possible? Not giving a fuck and letting everyone burn but yourself is not Christian.
>>
>>76124392
But that's wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 480x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 480x554
>>76124323
Well the argument as stated in OPs initial post is whether Athiesm can produce or sustain a civilization(it can't).

Autists come in here, despite the numerous hundreds of threads covering 4Chan, about Gods exist/non-existence.... Because in the end that's the only defensible grey area they have for a argument.

Atheists negative effects on a culture is self evident, and playing out in real time.
>>
>>76124323
>religion for practical reasons

this is a shitty argument parroted by common sense conservatives so they can continue to rub shoulders with Christians without offending them.

Japan is a country that has resisted Immigration and has lower violent crime rates than almost any religious nation.

They are non-religious.

China is very social conservative, very ethno-centric. They are non-religious.

Switzerland is almost as atheistic as england and france but is much better off from an immigration stand point.

ALL of the South American countries are heavily religious and by far they are all shit holes filled with crime, murder, rape ect... why is religion preventing it there? Why aren't the Japanese in hell when they don't have ancient Jewish scribbles telling them what to do?
>>
File: 1464017644254.jpg (54 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464017644254.jpg
54 KB, 720x1080
>>76119849
This is what killed the UK. Atheism is nothing more than a Marxist canard to subvert Western morality. Look how well it worked in Europe.

Absolutely pathetic. Smash this faggot's teeth out and burn him alive on a pile of tires.

>>76124496
>huu huu huu the progress of society
Shut up faggot. Leftism is the cancer that destroys civilizations, stop buying into their memes.
>>
no one who has watched them for couple months, believes/likes anything they say.
>>
>>76120128
Ironically calling themselves red pilled.
>>
File: 1417363184068.png (301 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1417363184068.png
301 KB, 800x600
>>76120121

This.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 838x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 838x558
>>76124294
It refutes the Christweenie delusion that you need Christianity to not be degenerate. You also ignored my point about Latin America and Africa.
>>
>>76123686

Yes it was. Theodora of Khazaria, wife of Justinian II. conspired against Christianity and eradicated reincarnation from it in year 692 at Quinisext Council.

Joining church rejecting Vatican won't change a shit.
>>
>>76120573
Christianity is the biggest farce of our time and history.
>>
>>76124783
I agree with you, I am just pointing out that some people don't agree that its possible for us and I can't say they are wrong.

I am an empiricist so I would have to see the results of an irreligious ethnocentric tribalist society of whites free from subversive influences from other religions to be 100%

I am pretty sure we are capable of it. But just as with libertarian, socialism, egalitarinism, ect its factual truth and logical rigor means nothing if its being used as a WEAPON to keep us fighting amongst ourselves and Jews win no matter the result.
>>
>>76120128
So ancient wisdom is irrelevant because it's old? Does it stop being true because it's 2000 years old? lel
>>
>>76123189
That makes no sense. If every person born had no parents, wondered on their own, and never learned anything, they too, would do what they want. And when you think about it, everyone has incentive to behave, that's why we have laws and rules in America, is to stop people from misbehaving. Half of the time, its not even the religious properties that stop people from doing bad things (such as in Christianity, people are taught that they are forgiven no matter what, besides like 1 unforgivable sin, so that could just cause people to still be like, "Whatever, I'm forgiven anyways"), its just the laws in the country that they are forced to abide by.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 620x413
>>76124500
>mainstream feminism
Most mainstream atheists (no matter how blue pilled they are on other topics) are some of the most vocal anti feminists. "Atheism +" was strongly rejected by the vast majority of the atheist community and has been irrelevant for years now.
>>
>>76125184
>wisdom

you've never read the bible
>>
what if you're agnostic or Buddhist?

are we degenerates too?
>>
>>76124659
>Scandinavia(Sweden), Germany, the Netherlands, Japan and France are the most Athiest populations in the world
>Athiests have few to no children, compared to Christians, in an already negative declining white population
>80%-70% plus of USA Athiests/non-Relgious affiliated are Democracts
>But we swear there's no problem.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/09/why-do-atheists-have-fewer-kids.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQunA6Vndg
>>
File: yE1zRvx.png (650 KB, 1400x2700) Image search: [Google]
yE1zRvx.png
650 KB, 1400x2700
>People are drilled from birth that God is a literal man in the sky who watches and judges everything you do
>People take the Bible completely literally

And you wonder why people become atheists.
>>
>>76125508
Atheism isn't highly heritable if heritable at all you dumbass. This is why you're a christcuck, you don't understand basic science or common sense.
>>
>>76125405

I did. You apparently did not. And the fact that 2000 years later we can still derive meaning from the lessons contained in the Bible means that its wisdom is universal and eternal.
>>
>>76124783
>a) the Asians are generally do not except immigrants
>b) they are STILL dying out.... Just a peaceful death
>c) 70% of USA Athiests are Democracts, so even wiping out the "Christians" would make things 100 times worse.
>>
>>76124783
Also, Christisnty is exploding in China... And is probably gonna be a major factor when they do eventually become the new World power.
>>
>>76119849
Eh, its not totally wrong. Even priests have doubt. Anyone with absolute faith in God is missing a few marbles. Doesnt mean christianity or its morality are wrong though.
>>
>>76125508
But thats bullshit anon. We (80+% atheist) have higher birthrates than both Polacks (Most christian country in yurop) and Slovaks.
>>
>>76125382
Moar North Korean qts pls
>>
>>76125103
it's not christianity that made western society, but the european peoples themselves who have existed long before its introduction

niggers, flips, and spics adopting the religion did jackshit to their development
>>
>>76125631
Childern generally follow their partners political and Relgious ideaologies yes. There's always genetic drift, and a different enviorment can affect epigenetics if different ways.... But that's the rule of thumb.
>>
Hitler was an atheist.

all forward-thinking people are atheists. It makes no sense to impose bullshit myths on people anymore.

Christianity is a cuckold religion.
>>
File: 1464749997231.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1464749997231.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>76119849

This is how America becomes like Sweden.

Vote Trump or get cucked by muslims and other minorities for eternity faggots.
>>
>>76119849
I'm not an atheist or a pagan. I believe in a higher power. But I'm not worshipping a fucking kike from book filled with plot holes . I am truly the rational thinking opressed minority here
>>
>>76126025
> Hitler was an atheist.
You're not making the case for atheism there buddy.

Also Hitler got literally cucked by the (christian, mind you) allies.
>>
>>76119849
Muslim detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1600x1061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1600x1061
>>76125923
>>
>>76126072
Do you want a special snowflake award or something?
>>
>>76119956
Your implying all atheists aren't virgin hipster jews
>>
File: atheists in a nutshell.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
atheists in a nutshell.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>76119956

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>76119849
We need a revival of neo-Platonism in the West. Tfw surrounded by indoctrinated nihilist homosexuals on one side and sub 90 iq kike loving plebs on the other
>>
>>76126322
You know how I know that you don't get out much?
>>
>>76125405
Not an argument. Some jackass is making the same post about Nietzsche, Aristotle and Plato in another thread somewhere. There's plenty of wisdom in the Bible. Sucks for you if you're too dense to see it.
>>
>>76126566
>wisdom in the bible
>this means we should believe a bunch of magic bullshit
>>
>>76125184
Bible is complete trash, and mostly just rehashes of much older mythologies.

There are vastly better works of ancient literature out there.
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 750x1334
>>76125880
Aye. I wonder where those are coming from...
>>
>>76126684
cheer up, fictional stories can be full of wisdom mate
>>
>>76125066

btw talking about this treacherous bitch

she was the actual Antichrist mentioned in Book of Revelation and other John's texts. That's how reincarnation is important.

Christianity is weak because it slowly turned from practical philosophy and spiritual practice of love and prosperity into generic pagan worshipping cult of Sun - Ra. Osiris - God, Horus - Christ, Isis - Mary.

>muh white religion
>>
>>76126689
Christianity is dead. It is run by Mega Church celebrities who fuck children. The cuckoliks have pope that praises ISIS and Islam and faggots. 70% of the cuckoliks are now in the third world the next pope will be a nigger.

We need a new spirituality, it just hasn't happened yet
>>
>>76126689
Don't be an edgy brat. In what way is the Bible trash?
>>
The real redpill is accepting religion is most likely a load of crap, but understanding the importance and necessity of it. We cannot function as a modern society without a strong moral code. Religion, be it true or false, is effective in this.

Most people can accept gods most likely do not exist. Very few people can manage themselves properly with this newfound freedom. They throw everything out the window that represents the church in any way and lead self-destructive degenerate lives. Feeling lost and empty and unable to gain control of themselves, unable to face the simple truth that they aren't smarter than those that came before them and that they are responsible for their own downfall.

A huge part of the problem is our culture engraving repeatedly into the minds of children that they are smarter than their ancestors. It's made a generation of idiots who lack self awareness or comprehension of the importance of personal experience.
>>
>2016
>not having a spirituality set up around honoring ancestors, saying 'fuck the priest caste' like the kung-fu fighting enlightened Buddha did, and embracing Thor as your war-god because he will smite the invaders with his mighty hammer and strangle the serpent which strangles the world in its coils. Also, thank Based Poseidon.

Christianity, Islam and Athiesm are are spinoff tools of Judaism created to control the goyim. Any of these choices is embracing slavery to the jews.
>>
>>76126778
Yeah and I got all I needed out of the Boy who cried wolf and genesis when I was 7.
>>
>>76120128
Many parts of it have become cornerstones of our societies and laws. You know, thou shalt not steal etc.
The problem the currently ruling class has with theism is that it provides a means of identification and group thinking, which they aim to eliminate, but can (for now) only safely do so in our cucked Western society. They want to eradicate this just as much as gender, race and other means of identity, until there is nothing left and the individual is decoupled from whatever fellow men there are. Very easy to rule and to eliminate, should there need be.
>>
>>76126917
This. Look at blacks. The ones that are worth anything are militant Christians.
>>
>>76126917
>implying you have life figured out

Jesus christ dude, take a step back and realize that what you think is best for people might not be best, or it might just be an opinion. Almost all the people I know are not religious, yet they almost all have moral codes.
>>
>>76126977
Your description of Thor can be applied word for word to the Christian God. lol
>>
>>76127006

> our laws

> what is Roman law

> implying everyone was stealing before the kike worshippers wrote it Dow

This is what the plebs actually believe
>>
>>76123890
Chinese women are fucking ugly
>>
FIND JESUS

ASK FOR FAITH, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT

ASK FOR GOD TO ENTER YOUR HEART, AND HE WILL
>>
I don't really know what I am. I guess I still call myself Catholic, even if I strongly dislike the current pope. I don't really have much faith, though. I just can't stand the vast majority of atheists and don't want to be pooled in with them.
>>
>>76126917

Except Christianity isn't effective in this at all. Garbage protestant doctrines like sola fide and the priesthood of all believers basically threw out everything that was actually good about Christianity. Catholic and Orthodox churches which actually maintain a measure of hierarchy, authority, and moral certitude are increasingly practically relevant (maybe except in Russia). And the Catholic Church has basically fucked its image permanently with its terrible handling of sex abuse scandals and with its leftist pope.

Christianity has always been a falsehood, but it used to be a useful falsehood. Not anymore. It's past it's sell by date.
>>
>>76127314
There is no pooling of atheists, it's an opt out option. You don't have to associate with atheists or even talk about it. Have you literally been meme'd on by /pol/ to reject the label? No one cares, people in real life don't accuse you of having a trilby collection when you say that you don't believe the bible is actually true.
>>
Atheism is the only possible choice for anyone whose brain isn't completely rotten.
The problem is that in these last few decades, atheism has become the latest trend with the SJW and nu-male types, so it's way too easy to shout a proper atheist down by calling him a degenerate cuck.
>>
>>76124126

>Christianity
>Falsehood

That's where you're wrong though.
>>
>>76119849
>x has too many y
>x needs more z
Yeah fuck it. We dont need to follow qualifications, just slap them in
>>
>>76127487
I'll take things that don't matter outside of /pol/ for 500
>>
File: 1460084263088.jpg (316 KB, 1897x831) Image search: [Google]
1460084263088.jpg
316 KB, 1897x831
>>76119849
>atheism

more like

>statism
>>
>>76127487
> Atheism is the only possible choice for anyone whose brain isn't completely rotten.
> atheism has become the latest trend with the SJW and nu-male types

Contradicting yourself there then.
>>
>>76127772
X is the only choice for Y but X is also the choice for Z

Does this make sense or do you need more you dirty mediterranean?
>>
>>76126917
the real redpill is that if you cannot live a healthy peaceful meaningful life without belief in a deity that uses the threat of eternal torture for punishment of not following his commands, or furthermore if you think that a healthy, peaceful, meaningful life IS possible with these beliefs and the slavery and neuroticism they bring, then you don't deserve to live.
>>
File: 1421028799673.png (36 KB, 267x280) Image search: [Google]
1421028799673.png
36 KB, 267x280
>atheism is bad, religion is source of best morale
>meanwhile 99% of people here hate islam and judaism
daily reminder that /pol/ is fucking retarded
>>
>>76127863
Don't get mad, it's not my fault that degenerate liberals and commies love atheism... :^)
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (31 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
31 KB, 300x168
>>76124557
Lets be honest though... Just saying god bless you would cause an instant mob of faggots and commies to throw rocks them. It's been that way from the get-go.
>>
>>76127969
Black people love watermelon, I love watermelon, does that make me black? Do I look like I steal bikes to you Pablo?
>>
>>76127973
Why is it that the majority of opinions on /pol/ seem to be coming from the perspective of someone who lives in a basement? Do you genuinely believe this or are you kidding?
>>
>>76127479
No, but I hate most atheists. Their pretentiousness and left-leaning attitudes turn me away completely. And I still identify as a Catholic in many ways. I enjoy the music, tradition, and literature.
>>
>>76127969
>>76127969
SJWs love the pope and Islam while jews created both Christianity and communism. You silly Manlet
>>
>>76127973
I don't mean throwing rocks, but a hostile reaction in general. I live in the most non-religious US state and absolutely no one gets mad when another says god bless you.
>>
File: 1449512637466.jpg (104 KB, 625x810) Image search: [Google]
1449512637466.jpg
104 KB, 625x810
>>76128047
I'm not saying being an atheist makes you automatically a commie, I'm just saying you have to wonder why these leftist leaning, childless types always go the atheistic route.

Funny how they don't believe in the higher power of God but will vote for the Government to be their Big Daddy.
>>
>>76128139
Every adult I know with the exception of 2 between 20 and 30 are non-religious. It's the norm, we don't have to talk about it, it's just a given. The perspective you're giving sounds like what happened in high school, this is not a problem with adults. I'm genuinely beginnign to think that /pol/ is as young as /mu/
>>
>christianity

lol why the fuck would i worship some white dude
>>
>>76127923

B-but you don't understand! Those are infidels. Our religion is the only correct and righteous one.

>doesn't really sound like muslims at all
>fell for the kike meme

Seriously i'd love to be a part of religion that's not horrible.
Maybe i could start one.
To watch it get out of control and become some retarded sect.
No thanks.
>>
>>76128448
>I don't believe in magic so states must not exist or function

You seriously sound like a fucking retard. The state is not supposed to be viewed as an independent figure making decisions on its own, it's supposed to be a tool of the people to pool and use their resources for the greater good. Stay in school you greasy brown.
>>
>>76119849
Lol you godfags always get so bottom befuddled over atheists. If there is a god why the fuck would he have any vested interest in our rock out of the millions of others?

Go ahead cling to your fairy tale novella written thousands of years ago that only serves to tell a metaphorical history of the world. I'm sure out of the thousands of other gods that have been made up yours is the only one that is real.

It's not the downfall of civilization, its the dawn of a new era. With your god going out the back door so does Allah and Jehovah and kwanza bot. Dont be mad you no longer get to persecute people based on your fiction story.
>>
The truly scientific minded should be able to mix chemicals together and create their own microscopic lifeforms.

The excuse I get from people is "Wait a million years" ...
>>
>>76126917
So much this.
>>
>>76128700
And you don't accept this answer because you can't wrap your head around the concept. This is like a kid being explained how a jet works and then writing it off as magic because he doesn't understand it. I wonder what it's like to live as a dumbass like you.
>>
Is this some meme I missed?
You guys don't genuinely believe in a god do you.
>>
>>76128855
I know one, maybe two atheists who don't have a moral code of some kind.
>>
>>76128153

> SJWs love the pope and Islam
They love the pope not for his Christian views but because he is a commie, and they defend Islam because "huurr the enemy of my enemy is my friend durr".

> Jews created Christianity
Judaism is the antithesis of Christianity. Christianity is literally a rebellion against Judaism and addresses jews as the Synagogue of Satan.

Learn something before posting retarded shit, leaf.
>>
>>76128448

Dude that's really simple. Religious people have their ideals, idols etc.

Atheists have their own. I luckily found myself resonating with positive ideas and good role-models because i've been digging hard.

People usually don't do it and end up getting indoctrinated by autorities and looking up to retarded celebrities that are parroting propaganda.

tldr: Problem is not religion or absence of religion. Problem is both - religion and government being hijacked by enemies of our nation.
>>
>>76128460
I'm 22. Most people believe in God.
>>
>>76120121

Not true at all.

I'm an atheist yet I know from science things all evolve differently therefore we are not the same genetically. We might all be human be we are different kinds of human.

I also know that Religious morals were a great thing for society. Even though I do not believe I try and follow those guidelines the best I can.

Who knows maybe since I walk the walk if there is a heaven God will forgive me and let me in.
>>
File: whv6ujwyukyb7q_r-y5vua.png (50 KB, 625x485) Image search: [Google]
whv6ujwyukyb7q_r-y5vua.png
50 KB, 625x485
>>76129021
We probably live in very different parts of the country.
>>
>>76119849
Sad. First comes Atheism, then nihilism, and then chaos before society collapses. Religion motivates, gives comfort, community cohesion and purpose.

Now what will be the foundation of society? SJWism? Fuck me man...
>>
>>76128182
Only if you replaced the word god with "creator" or "Allah."
>>
>>76129120
I live in MA.
>>
>>76129181
Then you must be 40 man, because religious people in their 20's are not the norm here unless the Western MA hill folk are really that different.
>>
File: Christ_in_Limbo_(Riggisberg).jpg (3 MB, 3689x2715) Image search: [Google]
Christ_in_Limbo_(Riggisberg).jpg
3 MB, 3689x2715
>>76128598
>I don't believe in magic so states must not exist or function

Is that what I said? I mean you atheists sure love to claim how logic and reasonable you are but then post the most retarded retorts. What I mean is that leftists love Big Government, got it? Know what that means?

Screw this thread, I'm going to bed. But I'll pray for you lost souls, I am actually compassionate enough that I don't want you to suffer in Hell.
>>
>>76129260
I live outside of Boston and went to college in MA. Not attending religious services weekly doesn't make you an atheist, either.
>>
>>76123818
No, you're thinking of "skeptic," though obviously there's a large overlap.

>>76120121
I recognize that a large percentage of Atheists are leftists, but are so many really communists? I'm atheist and I'm all about personal liberty and the free market.
>>
>>76120121
>you are atheist
>therefore you are fedora tipping cultural marxist
Theism is the ONLY thing I disagree with on /pol/. Most sane atheists dont go around yelling theyre atheists because they dont base their whole life around it like you think.
>>
>>76129357
>leftists love Big Government

= they hate responsibility. same reason why most of the people turns to their deities.
>>
>>76129357
>observe as the assblasted brown skinned christcuck retreats into his clay eurotrash home
>>
>>76129357
catholicucks not even once
>>
>>76119849
>Congress needs more atheists
No job "needs" any more of a certain type of people. This is their muh diversity speaking.

What jobs DO need are QUALIFIED people, doesnt matter if theyre a nigger, atheist, whatever. If they're the best for the job then they should get the job.
>>
>>76129474
How many are Marxists? Irrelevant.

How many are useful to Marxists? All of them.
>>
>>76129397
The numbers don't lie

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/compare/age-distribution/by/christians/among/state/massachusetts/

The majority of 20 somethings in MA are not christian.
>>
this cuck again
>>
You can be atheist and love the family unit and your country. Stop being asspies
>>
>>76128857
Wrap my head around the fact people can't reproduce any of it in a lab?

You question other people's intelligence meanwhile, you can't even remember a single verse from the most widely distributed books on earth. Or any book at all for that matter.

Why so triggered?
>>
>>76129671
Most of them are technically Christian.
>>
>>76121925
I don't get why people can't understand this.
>>
>>76119849
Being a devout religious person is the most blue-pilled thing you can do.

You're donating to hyper-rich organizations to line the their pockets with shekels. They're pseudo-Jews, distracting the masses from real problems.

Deism is based, organized religions are scams.
>>
>>76129845
how about wait 100 years.

We're already creating DNA nanomachines.
>>
>>76129862
Not the 20-30 range, and its a pretty significant difference.
>>
>>76120423
>Atheism has nothing to do with the downfall of society.
God help you in your ignorance.
>>
>>76120128
this desu its literally a jew system of keeping the white man morally bound
>>
>>76130060
They were likely raised Christian, though, and have Christian families. They just don't practice.
>>
>>76120573
>as Glubb noted.
>>
>>76129845
>Wrap my head around the fact people can't reproduce any of it in a lab?

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. You haven't bothered to look it up or you aren't intelligent enough to understand it. I don't remember any bible verses because I haven't read it since I was 12 and I suspected it was bullshit. I'm not upset, I'm just amazed at this level of stupidity.
>>
>>76129665
What? How is my being an atheist useful to Marxists when I'm a libertarian?
>>
>>76124213

>burden of proof

How about you prove that he isn't real?
>>
Show me proof that your Jewish blood-wizard is God. If there is a God, he certainly isn't a human one. The Bible is a semi-legendary fabrication with snippets of truth woven into it. The Qu'ran, the Torah, they're all the same.
>>
>>76130187
I was raised christian and my parents and grandparents are somewhat christian, I dropped it when I was a teenager and almost everyone I know has the same story. Not being a christian is not being a christian dude. The majority of Massholes between 20 and 30 are not christian.
>>
File: 1451543342266.jpg (547 KB, 923x1034) Image search: [Google]
1451543342266.jpg
547 KB, 923x1034
>>76119849
Atheist here. This is fucking terrible, it will create a vacuum that will be filled with islam. I'm no fan of Christianity but I'm even lesser of a fan of islam.
>>
>>76120121
Absolutely true. I was an atheist and evolutionist until just a few months ago.

I am a bit shocked I've believed that lie until now.
>>
>>76129983
Signaling molecules and constantly changing the environment they're in... isn't an example of evolution at all.

It's like pointing at a pet rock and saying "Look this is life."
>>
>>76130187

well if you don't practice football you are no football player right?
>>
>>76125080
Evolution is the biggest farce of our time and everything born of it.
>>
>>76130476
>evolutionist

You mean someone who understands reality? We can and have created new species through evolution, it's real fuckass.
>>
File: Dawkins.jpg (132 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
132 KB, 500x333
>MFW Christianity is becoming more irelevent by the day.
>>
File: 1464161066887.jpg (509 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1464161066887.jpg
509 KB, 600x800
1) God doesn't exist. Anyone who believes otherwise is probably an idiot.

2) Most people are idiots.

3) Idiots need to believe in god in order for society to function.

4) Idiots who lose their faith will turn to "secular religions" like egalitarianism and marxism.

5) Socially oblivious smart people (autists) often figure out that god doesn't exist, but fail to understand the societal importance of religion.

6) Normal smart people figure out that god doesn't exist, but understand the role of religion and play along.

7) Degenerate forms of religion have less societal benefit. Most modern branches of Christianity have become thoroughly degenerate, and have therefore lost their value to society.

Anyone else here a atheist theocrat?

I don't believe in god, but religion is too important to be left up to "free market" forces. Freedom of religion was a mistake, and will lead to the collapse of our society.
>>
>>76130583
>he actually believes this
We have only observed divergence from a general kind which was the original kind that God created in the beginning. Everything following that had devolved from its initial creation and diverged.

Wolves to many breeds of dogs with no new introduction of information but only alterations of existent information.
>>
File: file.png (332 KB, 599x382) Image search: [Google]
file.png
332 KB, 599x382
>>76130651
Idiot.
>>
>>76130813
still becoming more irrelevant sadly
>>
>>76130673
I used to be until this year. I've been convinced that I was believing a lie. Now I'm Christian.
>>
File: bravo.gif (700 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
bravo.gif
700 KB, 250x188
>>76130673
>>
File: strawman coming through.png (33 KB, 576x510) Image search: [Google]
strawman coming through.png
33 KB, 576x510
>>76130673
>>
>>76130813
>Implying we will allow Islam instead.
The only reason they are increasing in the west is down to the migration of Muslims bringing it to the UK. On top of that, many of Muslims are being forced to think about their religion under the actions of ISIS, so ironically they are driving them away from islam.
>>
>>76130673
It's already led to multiculturalism and the downfall of the white race, tbqh senpai.
>>
>>76130787
>he actually believes this

You have eaten species that humans have created, this month. A bunch of the plants we eat are new species created from others.

It is not alterations of existent information, there are mutations that create new strands of DNA, missense mutations, replication mutations, frameshift mutations, but fuck man, why would I try to describe how genes work to some fuckstain who doesn't understand something in biology that is recorded and observed when every other possible piece of evidence that should be there is cataloged. Evolution is real even your pets and your own cells are evidence of that.
>>
>>76130397

God, the one Jesus was talking about is a source of existence and everything in multiverse and all realities is part of the "God".

Jesus also said that worshipping is a deal with devil. Ironically Christians are worshipping Jesus ROFLKEKLMAO

What he meant by this is that gods being worshipped by pagans, late christian god, yahwe and allah included
are either quasiconscious mind constructs or even some extra terrestrial/dimensional beings (who the fuck knows) that are feeding of energy of their worshippers and their victims.
It explains a lot. From bloody sacrifices to "holy" wars.
>>
>>76131204
>Devolution is real
FTFY
>>
Recently, law enforcement in some area of Texas were forced by some atheist group to remove the "In God We Trust" bumper stickers from the police cars.

They took to social media to cheer their "victory" with comments like, "lol...U mad bro?" and other, similar juvenile remarks.

It's crap like this that makes me hate being an atheist. I don't want to be lumped in with these morons.
>>
File: file.png (330 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
file.png
330 KB, 500x374
>>76130880
Yeah, it isn't a good thing. The decline of non-pozzed Christianity will spell the death of western civilization.

We must identify non-pozzed strains of Christianity and cultivate them. Abolish freedom of religion and meld them with government, to preserve our civilization.

Eastern Orthodox might be a good candidate.

It is important that foreign priests not be allowed to gain footholds in our lands. The Jews subverted the Roman Catholic Church, and we cannot allow that to happen again. As such, our priests must be redpilled to the hilt, not an ounce of self-doubt. It was the self-doubt of the Catholics that opened them up to Jewish subversion.
>>
>>76131374
That's not what I described, you are a squishy brained retard my friend. Seriously the exact kind of mind these religions best attract.
>>
Sorry not everyone is as retarded as you OP
>>
File: 9yu3d.png (131 KB, 1200x940) Image search: [Google]
9yu3d.png
131 KB, 1200x940
This.
>>
>>76119849
Anything good from Christianity is something an atheist can agree with. The majority are just brainwashed by marxist retards. I'm going to call correlation != causation on this one, Most atheists aren't actually atheists. They usually just worship the government via socialism/communism or latch onto social justice or feminism when they don't have a belief. People who believe any of those 4 things are not atheists. As an atheist, I say those 4 are just as faith based as any other religion.
>>
>>76128904
>this is what r/Atheism believe
>>
>>76131588
>too stupid to understand that faith and knowledge are two separate topics
Known and unknown go hand in hand. Faith/belief deals in the unknown. Science deals in the known. Without belief science would never expand. There's a reason why the religious community has contributed so much to science you ignorant pleb.
>>
>>76130673

Mostly agreed. Christianity is not entirely bad because it has strong base in great philosophy and morals. It's just a shame that it was almost eliminated and replaced with filth.

Religion could be good. Not being subject to infiltration of some vile agenda like it's always been.
>>
>>76131486
Show me proof of new strands of dna produced or new information spontaneously being generated that has no relation to old information previously existent and is not just a mutation of something that already existed.
>>
That's not on CNN right now they're airing that "the 70s" show
>>
File: 735.gif (27 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
735.gif
27 KB, 290x189
>>76131778
>Without belief science would never expand.
> the religious community has contributed so much to science

This is some quality ignorance right here. Keep it up.
>>
>>76119849
What good has come from Christianity in the past 50 years other than slowing down science and technology?
>>
atheism doesn't have to be about degeneracy. it's possible to create a moral system without relying on muh invisible kike on a stick.
but i doubt we'll ever evolve to that point
>>
>>76131943
God, why are all non-Americans complete tools?

Jesus still loves you, but we don't.
>>
>>76132020
Where do you think Transhumanism is going? We are going to beautiful.
>>
File: file.png (247 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247 KB, 637x358
>>76131588
You think yourself scientific? Then consider the following:

All of the great civilizations have had religion. Atheist societies have no proven track record.

You realize that there are no gods, but then go on to make the UNSCIENTIFIC assumption that because the belief is irrational, we would be better off without it. This is not supported by ANY evidence.

When you remove religion from society, all you do is strip society of it's defenses against foreign priests (these days many priests disguise themselves in the trappings of marxism, humanism, or new age woo, but the methods of societal influence they use are always the same).

These foreign priests eat away at society, until nothing is left.

God may not exist, but religion sure as shit does. It's influence on populations is undeniable. It is too powerful to ignore. To allow freedom of religion is to neglect the upkeep of your civilization.
>>
>>76131834
The fact that you don't understand that new genes are just different combinations of the same pairs of 4 chemicals shows that you are too fucking stupid to speak at all on this subject. The nature of DNA's structure means that any error in pairing DNA strands perfectly will result in new genetic information that wasn't previously there.

Get the fuck out you stupid christcuck, I bet /pol/ was instrumental in indoctrinating you into a cult from Roman times because you're too stupid to understand our reality without that thing children do where they fill in the blanks with magic.

Kill yourself tonight.
>>
It's pretty hilarious since most of the religious cucks on this board are only that way because atheism is the norm now in most first world countries. You guys are literally the edgy fedora wearers now
>>
>>76127876
This is either the stupidest thing I've read all week, or if it is true then the average IQ in the world is even lower than I anticipated.
However I think it is a load of crap since basic ethics and morals do not stem from religion. They stem from empathy which is the core part that makes society tick.
>>
>>76132000
Slowing down the replacement of a moral society with nihilistic hedonism. Besides, it's not like all that apparently slowed-down science and technology have been doing really great things for us.
>>
>>76119849
Why does Jewconish still have a show?

He claimed Trump would suspend his campaign before Iowa because of El Chapo
>>
>>76132020
To a degree. Atheist-fag here, I hate gays, divorce, trannys, feminists, immodest people, everything the "progressive" left stands for outside of abortion. I'm in favor for that any day of the week because it means less system leachers, dindu's, and people related to that. Lefties are more inclined to have an abortion over a right winged person I believe.
>>
>>76132131
So.. what? We should just be willingly ignorant for the sake of our current system of civilization?
>>
>>76132020

funny fact is that kike agenda made our ancestors annihilate almost every indigenous community and not all of them were barbaric - same like our cultures before becoming "civilized" and these cultures had religion and science inseparable from each other.

>inb4 technical progress

future will prove that every technology except for the technology of mind, call it magic or whatever, is unfavorable to us.
>>
File: 400px-secondworld-extended.png (39 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
400px-secondworld-extended.png
39 KB, 400x225
>>76132131
>Atheist societies have no proven track record.
>>
>>76132200
You're just saying the same thing I am. All I'm saying is we're all from Adam and Eve and all the animals had an original Kind they originated from.
>>
>>76132413
Also forgot to add that followers of Christ usually piss me off because they've allowed the west's Sodom and Gommorah-like culture to heavily dilute the most admirable aspects of following Christ.
>>
>>76132406
How would Stem Cell research not be good for us? Or any DNA or Genetic based modification research
>>
>>76130583
Altering already existing protiens isn't evolution.

Poking around the eggs of already existing species and creating monsters isn't evolution either.

A rare unnoticable mutation or parts of our DNA that aren't even active... isn't evolution either.

Re-read your second grade science books.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.