[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it's not real, why can't anyone prove Global Warming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Christines-paper.jpg (65 KB, 718x531) Image search: [Google]
Christines-paper.jpg
65 KB, 718x531
>little sisters teacher told her she had to write a paper on Global Warming(due this Monday)
>says her teacher is very adamant that Global Warming's one of the worst things in the world and deniers are ignorant to facts
>would really love her to argue that global warming is a good thing, or that it's not caused by humans
>can't find anything legitimate that says global warming is not a real thing
>there's basically nothing that points to anything else or refutes the evidence of carbon dioxide, so I don't understand why there are so many people who say otherwise.
Am I missing something?
Either deniers are all just cucked by oil companies or liberals are just using 'big oil' like they use racism. Just scream racism or big oil if anyone disagrees with them?
Anything convincing that would discredit the warming theorists or point toward it being anything else? Even something that creates legit doubt about it.
Can /pol/ red pill me? (pic related-its her instructions)
>>
I fell like the more generally accepted (and correct) term is climate change, not global warming.

It has and always will happen and it's difficult to know if the current warming is a trend that will continue, is just a cycle, or part of an "event" that will pass. Like evolution you can't fully quantify it until it's passed and you can only guess at the what will happen in future.

There's no harm in trying to limit our impact though.
>>
>>76117301
>>76117642
Watch climate hustle, it's a very good deconstuction on the global warming myth.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 400x288
Cuckservatives/Libertardations are literal human garbage and also probably believe the earth to be 6 thousand years old.

You can't be one of those to things and also be a nationalist.

They'd cut down every tree in America if they made a penny per thousand. They aren't conservatives, they're reactionaries.
>>
Global warming is a function of solar radiation. We are in an interglacial period, so I expect temperatures to increase long-term. However Solar Cycle 24 - the current one - is one of the quietest on record. So I would predict declining temps and a mini Ice Age over the next 30 years.

Anyone who isn't red pilled on solar cycles isn't based on the global warming issue, either.
>>
>>76117749
where do i get it from. all i can find is the trailers for it
>>76118322
any proof of this? i feel like i can't tell her to say its fake unless i can give her some sources and i cant find any
>>
>>76118467
NVM it looks like they haven't released it on video yet. There's http://www.climatehustle.org/climate-hustle-articles-and-press-releases/ though.
>>
File: Settle that science.jpg (64 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
Settle that science.jpg
64 KB, 800x572
>>76117301
>Facts

>Man Made Global Climate Change.
>>
>>76119116
>>76118467
Also found this. http://www.climatehustle.org/climate-hustle-clips/
>>
>>76119116
yea, but i'm glad you said that because i found a clip of freeman dyson talking about how many good things are happening because of the extra carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. it has led to there also being 20% more oxygen in the atmosphere. he said oxygen "exhaling" plants have increased by 25% in the last 50 years and its because they have more carbon dioxide to breath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiKfWdXXfIs
>>
>>76119180
if the science is settled, why are we still funding it?
>>
>>76119291
it says it came out in january, but wtf, i cant find it anywhere

>>76119657
that doesn't necessarily mean anything. they still fund science on a lot of things that are settled. we know how to get to mars, we know how the sun works, and we predict the weather pretty well, but still study because there's always more to everything
>>
>>76119291
found it. it was in theaters until may 2nd so maybe another week or 2 until its on video
>>
>>76117301
Here's a new spin on the issue: WHO GIVES A SHIT?

What are the predicted effects of a rise in global temperatures by 2 degrees, as we are told will happen? Coastal flooding and hundreds of millions, perhaps billions dead in third-world countries who can't into dams.

Population reduction via natural disasters is GOOD. The rest of us smart enough to stay inland and/or lucky enough to be born in the First World will be fine. We are, after all, an extremely adaptable species that has survived ice ages without the shit tons of technology we now possess. About time for another test of our prowess, I say.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.