[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT3 6w50wr10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: steven_anderson_family.jpg (118 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
steven_anderson_family.jpg
118 KB, 600x386
what did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT36w50wr10
>>
You gotta give it to him, he has a warrior's spirit.
>>
>>76106633

There's based and there's insane. There's a fine line, and he crosses it. He does not have the love of Jesus in his heart.
>>
File: Pastor Anderson.jpg (87 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
Pastor Anderson.jpg
87 KB, 640x428
>>76106740

He has so many children, too. I think he has 9 now and he's only in his 30s
>>
>>76107047
>There's based and there's insane. There's a fine line, and he crosses it. He does not have the love of Jesus in his heart.

Do you know Jesus?

Revelation 2

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
>>
File: 1439053821970.jpg (91 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1439053821970.jpg
91 KB, 846x846
>>76107047

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Whats the fear of the Lord? The fear of the Lord is to HATE evil.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Revelation 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
>>
>>76107880
>>76107242

God commanded us to love him above all, and to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
>>
>>76108123
>God commanded us to love him above all, and to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

God also commanded Lot not to make neighbors of sodomites.
>>
>>76108634

What is your point?

Does that justify hating people?
>>
>>76108764

I can explain this verse do you, but first I'd like to know how you rationalize it.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
>>
>>76109032

Submit to God above all else, I guess.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.