[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you mad that by voting Johnson, I'm LITERALLY handing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: FTJ.jpg (170 KB, 2498x1600) Image search: [Google]
FTJ.jpg
170 KB, 2498x1600
Are you mad that by voting Johnson, I'm LITERALLY handing the election over to Hillary?
>>
It seems like according to polls, Johnson takes away equally from Clinton and Trump
>>
>tfw still haven't decided Trump vs. Johnson

My state is always blue so my vote is irrelevant. If it were a swing state, I would sure as shit vote Trump because fuck the Clintons.
>>
>>76104938
>fiscally conservative
>pro amnesty
Gary is a cuck who says the most popular thing in the moment.
>>
>>76105591
I'd vote Johnson then. If a third party gets 5% nationally they get federal funding
>>
>>76105591
>My state is always blue so my vote is irrelevant

What is this meme? Is it whatever side gets more popular votes in a state gets all the electoral votes of the state too? I should know this but I think that's what it is, right?
>>
>>76104938
That's only true if you live in Ohio
>>
>>76106053
You're correct... Now explain to me how a vote for Trump in New Jersey won't be irrelevant.
>>
>>76105840
They'll just make it 10% if we make it to 5.

I lost all faith after the 2012 GOP convention.
>>
>>76106293
So that's why everybody was mad about Bush vs Gore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000

That really doesn't seem right. They ought to just scrap that and have the popular vote be the only vote that matters
>>
>>76106461
Imagine if al gore was elected.
>>
>>76104938
This guy is autistic. Thinks the federal reserve is good. Thinks that ISIS is somehow connected to Iran. If you're voting libertarian, find someone else.
>>
>>76106461
Have you not taken a US history course? You never learned the reason for the electoral college?
>>
>>76106715
>Thinks the federal reserve is good.
Going to need a source there partner. If true, he loses my vote.
>>
The Republicans are going to lose this election with or without Johnson. The Republicans will probably fight each other over control of the party. Voting for Johnson in this election and helping the Libertarian party seem like a legitimate and viable party will make sure right wing opposition exists to fight Hillary.
>>
>>76106898
>t. not a hillary shill
>>
>>76106293
Trump is only down 4 points in NJ. If he took NJ that'd be fucking unreal, it'd be 14 more electoral votes towards Trump and away from Hillary.
>>
>>76104938
I'm ready to take the whole thing this time. I'm going to take a deep breath, and #feelthejohnson
>>
Gary Johnson is too fucking lazy to make any dent in the polls
>>
>>76107029
>#feelthejohnson
kek

>>76107017
Oh, cool. Makes sense I guess -- he's a new york guy and essentially a moderate democrat by 90s standards.

Voting Trump then.
>>
>>76105125
This is because the been victims are sandbagging Clinton the polls to help it look like Bernie actually does better.

Don't fool yourselves. Once they finish wetting their pants Wednesday morning Johnson will only drag from the God Emperor.
>>
>>76104938
Johnson
>Open borders
His running mate
>Gun grabber

You know who's going to vote for Johnson? Democrats that are upset with the DNC.

And that's about it.
>>
>>76106715
>ISIS is somehow connected to Iran.
if anything it's connected Turkey or Saudi Arabia..What a fucking retard
>>
File: 1400121858536.png (271 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1400121858536.png
271 KB, 512x384
>Open borders
>Gun control
>DUDE WEED LMAO

There's one demographic that Johnson will be stealing, and it's not on the side you think it is.
>>
>>76104938
If we can get enough people to vote for Johnson then we can literally hand the election over to him.
>>
>>76107336
Open borders has been on the Republican platform for decades
>>
>>76107336
>>76107566
Open borders and no welfare state are the ultimate redpill. But keep believing in your muhwall meme.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.