[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /pol/ Which presidential candidate will be better for Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
Sup /pol/

Which presidential candidate will be better for Canada - Trump or Hillary

Discuss
>>
Neither because no one in America cares about you
>>
trump makes things great.

everybody can benefit from becoming great.
>>
Trump because he'll assassinate Trudeau and annex you.
>>
>>76093606
Wow
I got a boner, i want to penetrate that pussy
>>
>>76093606

considering hillary will probably bring around WW3, trump by virtue of not being as much of a globalist shill
>>
Trump will tell Trudeau to cut out his bullshit so Trump.
>>
>>76093606
hopefully Canada gets nuked regardless of who wins
>>
>>76093606
Obviously Trump, don't you want a safe place to seek refuge when you escape your communist dungeon state?
>>
>>76093606
Trump will give us the Keystone pipeline.
>>
File: Saudi-Kike.jpg (45 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Saudi-Kike.jpg
45 KB, 501x585
Trump want's to build the pipeline that will enable way, way more of that yummy Canadian crude oil to make it to the refiners in the South. That will be very good for the economy of our northern friends.

Unless Trudeau gets paid off by """environmentalists""" to stop it.
>>
File: trimester.png (24 KB, 304x434) Image search: [Google]
trimester.png
24 KB, 304x434
>>76093606
Fuck you.

The Trumpgina will haunt me in my sleep.
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
But my guess would be that Trump would tighten up the canada US border which I would hate
>>
>>76094266
>canadian crude oil
you mean the tar sands ? you surely have not the slightest clue what tar sand is, economics and politics.
first the gas price will go up, because tar sands are expensive to refine. second your dollar will go down, because yours is a petrodollar.
all in all i hope what you hope for as well, but it's unhealthy.
>>
File: 1464569731367.jpg (40 KB, 529x404) Image search: [Google]
1464569731367.jpg
40 KB, 529x404
>>76093606
Hillary would be better for Canada however your question is quite irrelevant and didn't need to be made into a thread because no one gives a fuck about Canada except for wildfires, i don't know why wildfires love Canada so much but hey at least someone wants to engulf you in a hug made of flames

Why should America worry about Canada...
You're not planning any mischief are you leaf?

pic related is Canada in a nutshell
>>
>>76095284

You ever hear about this place called California in America?

All it takes one kebab with a canteen of gas during a hot summer day and the whole place will come up
>>
File: 1464543620881.png (427 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1464543620881.png
427 KB, 640x481
>>76095637
Then Trump would get California... I fail to see your point leaf so i'll break down mine

CANADA: FIRE
AMERICA: IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE GREAT AGAIN
>>
Trump would be best. If Manufacturing jobs came back to the US and the middle class recovered to its former glory, Canadian exports of resources to the US would increase.

If Hillary wins, with the USA will be flooded with more third worlders and once the USA can't support them anymore they will just come to Canada and destroy our country too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.