[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Israel our daddy /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
>>
Because of AIPAC and the cancer that is the stupid christian goyim in the US.
>>
>>76093139
Because Jews are 48% of the 1% and they care about their own people unlike our "elites" (Who aren't even ethnically European btw)
>>
>>76093278
says sweden
>>
Stupid "Christian" cucks offering up their ass to niggers and jews for their kike on a stick.
>>
>>76093278
>>76093321
>>76093347
>>76093373
FUCK YOU ISRAEL, I WANNA BE MY OWN COUNTRY!!!!

REEEEEEEEEspond
>>
>>76093568
Eat your damn veggies
>>
>>76093568
Then go outside and start killing Jews, They're only 14 million of them. Even if it takes 10 of us to kill one of them we still win.

Hitler had the right idea, pity he didn't kill them
>>
>>76093139
/pol/ says its because jews have a higher IQ
>>
>>76093743
What did we ever do to zambians?
>>
>>76093139
Because YHVH created jews to be the master race. There is nothing we can do about it, it's what G-d wants. I just hope I can be a good slave for my Jewish overlords.
>>
>>76093278
>sweden literally helped save jews during the holocaust
>the jews then as a thank you, flooded you with muslim and africans
>>
>>76094930
Jews dont have a higher iq and definitely not a higher spirit, the only reason people THINK jews are smart is cause you rigged the education systems to give jews free access to high paying jobs and power, and then made it as if they actually worked for it, pathetic
>>
>>76095841
>rigged the education systems
>not smart
>>
>>76094930

>33ยบ
>>
>>76095841
So did we also rig it to make whites have a higher IQ than blacks? what about Asians having a very high IQ? is it also part of our master plan?
>>
>>76095988
Ashkenazi jes control Israel.
>>
>>76093139
a 2,000 year plan.
>>
>>76096206

nice try Chaim
>>
>>76093373

Some Cuckstians even mutilate their kids for Jewsus. These are sick, delusional people. The Semite religions are all full of poison, and turn people into passive slaves, even Jews! The average Israeli citizen probably gets jewed as much the Goy! Also Communism.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.