[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merkel: Russia should be a part of our economic union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: 1465059503001.jpg (315 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1465059503001.jpg
315 KB, 2048x1152
BERLIN, June 3. /TASS/. Germany’s Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel has supported the intentions to set up a common economic zone on a space from Lisbon to Vladivostok.

She said it on Friday in the town of Gustrow, the federal state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, where the territorial branch of the Christian Democratic Union held a congress.

"I’m in favor of a gradual rapprochement between Russia and the European economic area so that we could get a common economic zone from Vladivostok to Lisbon in the final run," she said.

http://tass.ru/en/world/880093
>>
>>76091838
this will mean war, german/russian friendship is the single greatest threat to american dominance
>>
Yup. Germany paying for sanctions against Russia sounds fantastic.
>>
>>76091941
>german/russian friendship is the single greatest threat to american dominance

It would mean kicking out American influence from Eurasia. USA is very afraid of it.
>>
File: eussr.png (40 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
eussr.png
40 KB, 480x320
We have always been at war with Eurasia.
>>
>>76092039
and i bet poland is afraid too, though i think it would be best for the future of white people poland included
>>
File: germany trojan horse.jpg (237 KB, 886x1202) Image search: [Google]
germany trojan horse.jpg
237 KB, 886x1202
>>76092263
>and i bet poland is afraid too

lol, no, not really, it was predictable
>>
>>76092263
Germany is gone. The only thing you can do with this country is fleece it fod what euroshekels they have left. Ever since the Bologna system destroyed Germany's time-proven engineering education, it's not even a decent high quality goods exporter anymore
>>
Interesting fact, she said exactly the same year ago in Davos

Angela Merkel has reportedly offered Russia negotiations on a free trade agreement with the EU in exchange for a peace deal in Ukraine.

The German chancellor made the offer at the World Economic Forum in Davos, where she spoke of a free trade area “from Lisbon to Vladivostok”, according to a report in Süddeutsche Zeitung newspaper.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11365674/Ukraine-crisis-Angela-Merkel-offers-Russia-free-trade-deal-for-peace.html
>>
>>76092631
its the people that make a country what it is and as long as the demographics are preserved i think anything is salvageable
>>
>>76092263

>white people

>Germans
>Russian

lmao. they'll make us convert to islam
>>
File: 1446407284765.png (241 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
1446407284765.png
241 KB, 729x509
>>76091838
The EU is on its last legs, Germany is grasping for anything that can give it temporary stability
>>
>>76093471
30 Years War 2 when?
>>
>>76093471

If German and Russian oligarchy had unlimited power over Europe, it would mean economical miseration and slavery for whole continent.
>>
>>76092263
>EU
>best for the future of white people
When the EU army disbands your elected governments and begins the integration by force I just hope we'll be there to free the motherland.
>>
>inb4 Russia gets accepted into EU earlier than Ukraine does
>>
File: SocJust.jpg (41 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
SocJust.jpg
41 KB, 600x524
>>76092119
> Orwell got the setting of dystopia right
> Huxley got the method of dystopia right
>>
>>76093681
the EU is an american operation. an alliance with russia would change the policies away from american cuckoldry
>>
Germany should be nuked
>>
>>76091838
>Germany forbids Austria to control its borders to Italy
>Germany controls its borders to Austria for months now, with daily traffic jams of 20km+.

Danke, (((Das Merkel)))
>>
>>76093437
They aren't. Germans have Japan tier breeding rates and import several thousand mudskins a day
>>
>>76091838
>friendship with erdrogan ended
>putin is now my best friend
>>
>>76092119
>>76093763
>Britain votes for Brexit
>Neo EU + Russia declare war on Britain
>US defends Britain and declares war on EU
>Due to all of the protesting, both sides go full Orwell mode
Shit...
>>
File: trump globalism.jpg (89 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
trump globalism.jpg
89 KB, 800x574
>>76093849
Don't confuse "American" with "globalist"
We're both being manipulated by the same (((agenda)))
Don't miss your chance to break free
>>
>>76091941
>>76092039
>>76092263
You fucking cucks. The American empire represents all that is right with the world. The seemingly conflicting ideals of imperium and libertas coexisting in the American spirit is the very same indomitable will present in the Roman Republic and the early Roman Empire. It is a balancing act between despotism and degeneracy, and this tedious process is what has safeguarded the west while allowing for the dynamic creativity that set western civilization at the top of the world.

In this age where the politic is a global one, we must not forget that the will of civilization is in this balancing act. If you favor the isolationist side and reject the world politic completely, you are favoring anarchy. If you favor globalism, the cry of those in Brussels to merge Europe together, you would send the western will into a dormant state. It is only through favoring the nation-state, strong borders and policy based on ethnic and cultural boundaries, that you can preserve order without destroying the competition that made those nations great.
>>
>>76093645
sounds good to me, wheres the problem?
>>
>>76094624

>The American empire represents all that is right with the world.
>The NWO agenda is the best way

Gas yourself

>It is only through favoring the nation-state, strong borders and policy based on ethnic and cultural boundaries, that you can preserve order without destroying the competition that made those nations great.

Sounds nice, yet people like shillary and sanders would go against that narrative, dissolving the US border and fucking everything up in the process.
>>
File: dd91309858_hahahaha.jpg (158 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
dd91309858_hahahaha.jpg
158 KB, 500x640
>>76094800
Oh pal, you better catch your refugees instead of dreaming about world domination again.
>>
Fuck that, Russia should just annex Germany
>>
>>76094624
>In this age where the politic is a global one, we must not forget that the will of civilization is in this balancing act.

USA should become more selective. You should care only about those allies who actively contribute to the American world domination and trash those of them who dig holes under you and constantly try to outplay you. Thanks to this strategy, you could save a lot of money that you spend around the world for countries that don't deserve and weaken those of them who act secretly against you
>>
>>76092423
>the predicted coming into fruition isnt scary?
lad
>>
>>76094956
>It is only through favoring the nation-state, strong borders and policy based on ethnic and cultural boundaries, that you can preserve order without destroying the competition that made those nations great.
How the fuck is this the NWO agenda? Both globalism and isolationism are the death of the nation-state, because one is surrender to the globalist hordes, and the other is running away from the globalist hordes. Only through nationalism can we stand together, yet be separate enough to preserve us, and still defeat the globalist horde currently at our doorstep.

Hillary is a globalist, who wants to dissolve the US borders in the same way those who favor the EU want to dissolve the borders of every European country. The fight we fight is the same, and the enemies are the same. Why we don't band together in nationalism is beyond me. The world needs fascism more than it ever did.
>>
>>76094956
>Sounds nice, yet people like shillary and sanders would go against that narrative, dissolving the US border and fucking everything up in the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
>>
>>76091838

>Russia and Germany sign non agression treaty
>Germany backstabs them
>US and Russia ally against Germany
>1939 all over again
>>
>>76095358
That is why the nationalist resurgence under Trump think that we should force those who benefit from our protection to pay, and we should loot the countries we conquer.

If I had my way, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Israel would be the first American allies to be thrown under the bus in favor of closer relations with Russia. The EU should be destroyed, as well as meme countries like Ukraine. Turkey should be partitioned, and moderate Islamic monarchy restored to the middle east.
>>
>>76091838
sounds like she is scared of Turkey after the Armenian genocide comment
>>
File: Toshiro-Mifune.jpg (182 KB, 1280x733) Image search: [Google]
Toshiro-Mifune.jpg
182 KB, 1280x733
>>76093914
How does it feel to be cucked by all your neighbors?
>>
I am actually against it.Russia is too big to be part of united europe,germans never accept anything that isnt full surrender and Putin is too weak now to oppose it
There will be no Europe from Lissabon to Vladivostok,there will be Fourth Reih or communist EUSSSR in that case
>>
File: 1387552008782.png (11 KB, 404x511) Image search: [Google]
1387552008782.png
11 KB, 404x511
>>76095746
> in favor of closer relations with Russia

Russia wants to kick you out from Eurasia though
>>
>>76095831
>anyone
>being scared of turkey
Turkey is completely fucked because of kurds. These guys do not forget, and since they are mostly poor/uneducated, they breed like rabbits (I think like 1/4 of babies in Turkey are kurdish).
>>
File: teachingintensifies.gif (1 MB, 710x634) Image search: [Google]
teachingintensifies.gif
1 MB, 710x634
>>76094624
nah fuck that, tired of the USA playing Europe & Russia off eachother.
>>
>>76096004
Russia joining the EU would be Russia's full surrender. Never give in to the globalist hordes. Russia has been Russia for hundreds of years. Its ground, like the ground of all other nation-states currently in existence, was either justly conquered or rightly inherited (or a little of both) and it is the holy duty of those occupying its ground to never surrender it to foreign influence, no matter what that influence is or who it comes from.
>>
>>76093707
They would need to redesign those coins though. Its centered on africa.
>>
>>76094170
well unless trump surprises me and starts actually taking down the zog machine i wont be taking part in any of your gladio operations. im not conviced at all that trump can or even wants to reverse the usas course of sucking jew cock nonstop
>>
>europe aka germany allies with commies

We'll finally have the perfect excuse to nuke the islamic commies once and for all.
>>
>>76096097
>>76096311
The only reason we have to be there is because of a Russia that has an independent foreign policy.

Listen, I advocate for my country wholly and completely, even when it is wrong. If my country does something wrong, and push comes to shove, I will stand with my neighbor in defense of my homeland even if we're the bad guys.
However, currently the USA is on the side of the globalists. Elements within my government are working tirelessly to destroy the concept of nation-states. Arguing against me by citing what my country does is wrong, because I do not advocate for our present policies. Only that the anti-American sentiment among European nationalists should be replaced by an anti-globalist sentiment. It is not America that does to you what is being done, but some of the elements of our government work against the will of the American people.
>>
>>76096262
Germans arent "anyone", they are the biggest cucks of Europe
>>
>>76091838
haha they are so fucking scared of a Trump/Putin friendship. hahahahaaahhaaa
>>
>>76094089
>Turkey part of Eurasia
>Fighting in the Middle East
>Africa a major battleground (China is already there)
>Mostly poor South East Asian/Muslim countries in the war zone

It's happening lads
>>
>>76094800
>sounds good to me, wheres the problem?
Because you'll be a slave too. Just because you're German, it doesn't mean you're immune. Everyone who isn't part of the cabal is a slave. You included.
>>
>>76096683

America is a globalist empire, you can't escape of what you are.
>>
>Europe gets completely taken over by sandniggers
>Russia manages to remain white
>Oy vey! We need a common economic zone and free movement of people!
>Proceeds to export millions of barbosas to colonize russia
>>
>>76098096

Nobody healthy on mind would want to move from EU to Russia though. Stop making an idiot out of yourself.
>>
>>76098149
Russia has higher GDP per capita than Poland though
>>
>>76098149
>Nobody healthy on mind would want to move from EU to Russia though
For now.
>>
>>76098096
Poland is literally flooded by tens of thousands of muslims from Russia every year. Some of them apply for refugee status in Germany as well, hence Germans want to send them all back to Poland (not to Russia)

http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/254844,Scores-of-Chechen-refugees-to-be-turned-back-to-Poland

And we must kick them out back to Russia, which they extremely dislike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmHE5qBYXvk
>>
File: laughing jew.jpg (70 KB, 472x603) Image search: [Google]
laughing jew.jpg
70 KB, 472x603
>>76098476
>Russia has higher GDP per capita than Poland though

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=73&pr.y=2&sy=2015&ey=2015&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=964%2C922&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=
>>
>>76091838
I doubt Russia would want to be controlled by Brussels. Lots of conflict of interest.
>>
>>76095127
No.
>>
File: 1439852095236.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1439852095236.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>76095643
That's what led Russia into fighting against Finland, among other things. I need to fill up my molotovs quick.
>>
>>76098476
Don't think so, with the exchange rate and stuff. Even if we take PPP, it won't be higher.

You won't probably notice anyway, because only 1/3 of population lives in at least somewhat decent conditions, but you are very unlikely to encounter the other 2/3.
Moscow and Spb are very decent places though, not sure if there're places in Poland that are really better to live in (never been there though)
>>
>>76091838
Can somebody explain to me why Russia would submit to being to rule by the European Union oligarchs / leaders who were undemocratically elected?
>>
>>76097540
I don't think you understand. Germans like being slaves. They invented the phrase "arbeit macht frei", meaning "only during work are you free".
>>
File: 1465033511353.jpg (438 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465033511353.jpg
438 KB, 1500x1000
>>76096751
>"Let me tell you who are cucks or not."
>>
File: beady_anglo.jpg (25 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
beady_anglo.jpg
25 KB, 490x313
>>76096981
It appears that the Anglo-American alliance will fully commence once more.

Spoiler to every cuck that is here. The anglo always wins in the end.....
>>
>>76091838
I hope Putin isn't a big enough fool to fall for this trap, Germany and the EU have way more to gain from this proposal than Russia does.
>>
>>76098476
>>76098647
You both are fucking wankers because gdp per capita doesn't mean shit
>>
>>76095643
Germany doesn't have an army this time around
>>
tfw you will never kill filthy kike tools americans at omaha beach.
why LIVE
>>
>>76099081
>get rekt by Venezuela
>GGUYS IT DOESNT MEAN SHEIIIT
>>
>>76099069
>I hope Putin isn't a big enough fool to fall for this trap, Germany and the EU have way more to gain from this proposal than Russia does.

I wouldn't be so sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpYQ-DcccGA
>>
>>76094956
Honestly man an EU - Russia friendship sounds even worse. You'll have the insanity of Brussels multiculturalism shoved down your throat with the brutality of the Russian system that silences all dissenters. You're going to be USSR.

At least with America many of us would support you to have free speech and guns. Your rights to criticize your government are about to get a whole lot worse. Just look at what happens to those that criticize Putin.

Both systems are fucked and pushing for NWO. What we all need is nationalism.
>>
>>76098976

The American on your .jpg isn't wrong at all, tho.
>>
>>76099081
Why?
Colombia is better off than Venezuela

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=52&pr.y=20&sy=2015&ey=2015&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=233%2C299&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=
>>
File: trump_v_hitlary.png (264 KB, 768x716) Image search: [Google]
trump_v_hitlary.png
264 KB, 768x716
>>76095358
>USA should become more selective. You should care only about those allies who actively contribute to the American world domination and trash those of them who dig holes under you and constantly try to outplay you. Thanks to this strategy, you could save a lot of money that you spend around the world for countries that don't deserve and weaken those of them who act secretly against you

This is literally what Trump preaches on a day to day basis.
>>
>>76099069
How? Russia is being sanctioned by the West and the standard of living in Russia is worse than it is in the West as well.
>>
>>76096751
>Germans arent "anyone", they are the biggest cucks of Europe

t. 60%
>>
>>76096004

Yes except this new Fourth Reich looks like it won't be about getting rid of Jewish vermin and celebrating national pride, it will be about creating a miscegenated race of androgynous mulattos.
>>
>>76098659
EU council wants a powerful military.

Russia wants money.

Question: how would the seating in the EU councils change with Russia joining?

How large of a voting block would Russia have in there?
>>
>>76098716
Like you could stop them without the USA.
>>
>>76099512

I am not sure guys that you know but Russia is a multinational and multiethnical country whose criminal elite floods it with millions of muslim-asian immigrants from countries where average monthly wage oscilates around 30 dollar. Russia doesn't care much about your KKK-ideals. If Russia ever became a member of EU, all these millions of muslim-asian hobos and paupers would move to EU, along with half of Russian population.

Even Turkey in the EU is much better option, because Turks are richer than Russians and they have smaller population, so much less of them would move to the EU after gaining membership
>>
>>76099474

Whenever someone says that Americans are bigger cucks than Europeans, I'd like to remind them that someone like Trump would've been jailed for hate speech in pretty much any western European country.
>>
>>76091941
I think you mispelled Israeli
>>
File: murica.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
>>76099728
>Whenever someone says that Americans are bigger cucks than Europeans, I'd like to remind them that someone like Trump would've been jailed for hate speech in pretty much any western European country.

Fucking this. The Euros are essentially living in the Soviet Union right now and cannot say what they are thinking in social media.

You guys NEED a First Amendment for the EU.
>>
>>76099579
>Question: how would the seating in the EU councils change with Russia joining?

It wouldn't

>How large of a voting block would Russia have in there?

1 vote to elect the commission + X deputies (France has 74 so I guess Russia would have ~180 based on population) but I'm not sure how the number is determinated especially considering how large the Russian population is compared to the rest of Europe.
>>
File: wat2.gif (2 MB, 632x351) Image search: [Google]
wat2.gif
2 MB, 632x351
>>76091838
I thought we put sanctions on russia? did she flip flop again?
>>
didn't say we could
>>
>>76099668
>Even Turkey in the EU is much better option

Never go full retard.
>>
>>76099938
wouldn't be the first time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9XJEE90wco
>>
>>76094624
Thanks for the laugh. American Empire is the main force driving globalism centered around your shitty mongrelized Jew-controlled culture. Brussels is controlled by your "elites".
>>
>>76091838
Merkel sounds a bit dumb

"hey I met putin and had a nice little chat he should join our globalist organization although he literally hates us"
>inb4 putin is a zionist puppet
>>
>>76100070
WTF....what happened? Why did she do a complete 180???
>>
>>76099668

I agree with you see here >>76099316

>You'll have the insanity of Brussels multiculturalism shoved down your throat with the brutality of the Russian system that silences all dissenters.

Europeans just need to worry about themselves and push for their governments to become more right wing, nationalistic. This whole EU shit has got to go. If UK leaves it could be the domino effect the rest of Europe needs. If we get Trump and he's true to the right wing, Europe will follow our lead.
>>
File: literally who.jpg (20 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
literally who.jpg
20 KB, 469x354
>>76100276
a politician needs votes
>>
>>76100269
>inb4 putin is a zionist puppet
he is
>>
File: moskalskoe-telavidenie.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
moskalskoe-telavidenie.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
>>76100183
>your shitty mongrelized Jew-controlled culture.

Look whos talking! :D
>>
File: 1457117653912.jpg (72 KB, 374x667) Image search: [Google]
1457117653912.jpg
72 KB, 374x667
Her empire is crumbling around her and she still shills for expansion to the pacific sea. Total madman.
>>
>>76100183

So Putin didn't put all his Jew friends in power and silence all dissenters and you guys don't have an enormous multicultural Muslim population? Stop lying.
>>
>>76100276
>>76100434
She got blackmailed with videos of her having sex with multiple large dogs.
>>
>>76098096
>russia
>white
Sad news for you, pedro.
>>
>>76091838
German shit
>>
>>76094624
You're a retard please shut up. Everything our country does is in interest of banks and corporations. We are morally bankrupt, Uncle Sam got killed a long time ago and the bankers are fucking lady liberty unchecked.
>>
>>76100544
I thought she was afraid of large dogs :^)

Isn't that why Putin brought a large dog once to one of their meetings...to basically fuck with her head?
>>
>>76100597

What percentage white is Russia? Says here only 80% https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
>>
File: 1463252039179.jpg (46 KB, 545x450) Image search: [Google]
1463252039179.jpg
46 KB, 545x450
>>76091838
>noon, Putin says he will attack Europe to prevent american shields being placed
>late afternoon, Germany invites Russia to join economic union

I seriously hope she hasn't read the news yet, because this is embarrassing.
Well, as if inviting a country you are economically sieging into an economic union wasn't embarrassing enough to begin with.
>>
File: 1273765_1043774.jpg (73 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
1273765_1043774.jpg
73 KB, 630x400
>>76100683
Yep. He probably knows about it since their days at the Geheimdienst.
>>
>>76100604
Don't worry, we'll be nicer next time.
>>
>>76092423
>Poland, biggest recipient of EU funds
>entire country practically build with German cash
>complaining

I am mildly upset. Envious, because you got to steal when the stealing was easy, and upset that you are complaining about it.
>>
>>76100790
america has the beef with russia, not germany. germany can only benefit with good relations with russia
>>
>>76100717
85%Ethnic Russians
5%Churkas(Tatars and Caucasians)
10% Asians(Mongols and Eskimos)
>>
>>76100929
Germany started the blockade on Russia and is semi-efficiently working to bankrupt it.
If we hold out another year Putin will probably be lynched.
How can you invite into an economic union a country that you are economically boycotting right this moment?
>>
>>76100717
>implying tatars and bunch of hohols, bulbash and other slavs is not white too

It's around 90% tbqh. The main part of left 10% is huge chink-kind population in the Far East.
>>
>>76100681
Every single country on the planet right now is morally bankrupt with the exception of Japan.
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (2 MB, 1199x5975) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
2 MB, 1199x5975
>>76100717
>What percentage white is Russia? Says here only 80%

Does it really make any difference what kind of colour of skin this brainwashed, dehumanized and pauperized crowd has got?
>>
>>76100893
Apparently the Poles believe that their safety will be greatly enhanced if they succeed in creating the strongest possible tensions between NATO and Russia.
>>
>>76100802
>Geheimdienst
I am not sure I follow. What do you mean by that?
>>
>>76100717
Yes. Plus-minus of course, we ve a lot of assimilated Tatars like pic related. You'd never say they are turkic unless they tell you, lol. And even Chechens, which are literally russian niggers, google them, Kadyrov looks more whiter than 90% of anglos.
>>
>>76100893
>germany builds the infrastructure in poland and the cash is injected back in german economy
>germany uses poland as a puppet
>the world is mad at poland for not wanting niggers because "muh EU money"
>the eternal german jew poisons everybody's minds again
>>
>>76101056

Just shows that Merkel is basically the definition of "full retard". She needs to be placed in a mental facility.
>>
File: basharov.jpg (20 KB, 397x265) Image search: [Google]
basharov.jpg
20 KB, 397x265
>>76101142
Oh here s my pic.
>>
>>76091838
>Russia joining the EU
Yes because Putin would love to give up its sovereignty to Merkel
Ficki ficki
>>
>>76101130
Putin: KGB
Merkel: Stasi (East German KGP), rumored
Putin was in Germany for a long time during his career then.
>>
>>76101226
>russia joins the EU
>putin takes over
>eurussia finally has an uncucked leader
>strongest world power, strongest military with the cash to back the whole structure up
>>
>>76101056
germany did a lot of things against its interests, remember the BRD was literally formed from allied occupation zones

the fact that its now pursuing interests other than americas just shows they are growing out of vassaldom
>>
>>76101127
Needs to play more Hearts of Iron, methinks.
>>
>>76091838
she is idiotic and i mean how simple person she is

it makes me sick holy fuck is she bad at suggestions, something only simple minded could come up with
>>
>>76101130

There is a high possibility that merkel worked for the Stasi during the german democratic republic. Basically the agency spying on their own citizens etc. That means the soviet union would have some detailed documents about her. And if the SU had documents... putin has them now.
>>
>>76101142
This. We call them "blacks", and they are just as white as all the south Europe, even whiter because no moors. Also, Kazakh, Buryat and Yakut gooks are at least okay-tier: no identity politics bullshit, assimilate easily, so they're not much of a problem either (implying that those /pol/ memes actually are a problem)
>>
>>76096683
shut up amerifat
>>
>>76101331
Russia is anti-Midas that turns everything into shit. If Russia ruled EU, it would become a club of corrupted and robbed third-world shitholes like Ukraine, Belarus or Kazakhstan.
>>
>>76100604

I have always said that Poland should become our Greatest Ally in Eastern Europe. You guys essentially hate both Russia and Germoney.

We should give you guys stockpiles of weapons to keep these bastards in check.

>>76101274
Interesting mate. I did not know that. Does this mean though that she is closer to Putin ideologically? Putin is not a Commie yet Merkel at times appears to be more of a Cultural Marxist based on her decisions on the Immigration Crisis.
>>
>>76101331
>Putin takes over
Yes because the "progressive" unelected EU leadership will allow that.
Putin would have better luck invading western europe to take control over it
>>
File: V_OdosQDZVM.jpg (92 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
V_OdosQDZVM.jpg
92 KB, 960x638
>>76101451
MAD PSHEK
STAY ASS BLASTED
>>
>>76101451
it already is, you don't see it because Poland is the only country to get free money and doesn't realize that someone on the other end is paying for your new buildings and roads
>>
>>76101451
>Russia is anti-Midas that turns everything into shit. If Russia ruled EU, it would become a club of corrupted and robbed third-world shitholes like Ukraine, Belarus or Kazakhstan.

THIS.
>>
>>76091838
pretty straight forward publicity stunt.

This is so that Germany's real motivation, attaining total economic hegemony over the European continent, are concealed below a veil of false cooperation w Russia.
If Russia refuses, they are 'uncooperative', and Germany tried their best.
If they accept, they become a colony of Germany economically.
>>
File: stratfor.jpg (69 KB, 859x621) Image search: [Google]
stratfor.jpg
69 KB, 859x621
>>76101468
>I have always said that Poland should become our Greatest Ally in Eastern Europe. You guys essentially hate both Russia and Germoney.

That's a very good idea. I hope that mr Trump will support it. America could save money on its presence in Europe and Poland would take care of American interest on the continent if we were given proper tools.
>>
>>76099333
He is about the "Americans would fight back" part :^)
>>
>>76101451
>all the globalists here
fuck off
>>
>>76098976
The difference in your pic is thar America is trying to remove its parasites
Euros are nurturing them
>>
>>76101726
just like ww2 kek

when will you learn not to trust the anglo
>>
>>76101847
>America is trying to remove its parasites
Not at this moment. Elect Trump to prove me wrong.
>>
>>76101748

There's option A - America, and option B - Russia. But you can make an option C. You guys don't have to choose between one or the other, make your own option.
>>
>>76092263
>and i bet poland is afraid too

if Poland goes down so do you, dont kid yourself
>>
>>76101660

>If they accept, they become a colony of Germany economically.

Wouldn't happen in a million years. The only way Russia gets economically involved is if they get leverage over Europe.
>>
>>76101451
That kurwa is right, to be honest. Russia needs to solve it's own problems b4 joining the EU.
>>
>>76101899
>US
>anglo
We're mutts
>>
Finally. Nothing satisfies me more than americans being harmed one way or other.
>>
>>76101957
>There's option A - America, and option B - Russia.

It is like choosing between a candy and a shit. Russia doesn't have anything to offer, except cheap energocarriers that they are forced to sell for low price today anyway, because of the new circumstances on the global markets.

Poland will believe in Great America as the last country on this planet, you guys made this world much better place than it was before you became powerful. Now some evil guys try to take away dominating position from you, but i believe that you will fuck them over.
>>
>>76101933
I will
>>
>>76102021
Actually no ,you probably dont know but German and French still supplie russian military factories with mashines , even with all sanctions
>>
>>76102133
mutts controlled by anglos, the basis for the globalist empire
>>
File: arrested_for_hate_speech.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
arrested_for_hate_speech.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
>>76099728
>>76099842
>>
>>76100534
He didn't put them in power, they gained wealth and power after you destroyed USSR and then your "advisers" helped them rob Russia dry in 90s. Putin actually limited the almost infinite influence they had in 90s, like Berezovsky who was pretty much a shadow ruler back then.
We have a sizeable population of Muslims and Asians and whatever in the lands we conquered over the centuries, sure, but we don't promote multiculturalism, we don't encourage our citizens to breed with them. Meanwhile your globalist elites import Muslims, Arabs and niggers from Africa while at the same time encouraging and brainwashing people to racemix with them.

It's hilarious how clueless and naive Americans can be.
>>
>>76102253
He's a cuck, I can see in his face.
>>
File: Roadto7.jpg (77 KB, 370x482) Image search: [Google]
Roadto7.jpg
77 KB, 370x482
>>76091838
well shit.
Looks like history is repeating itself.

I wonder who is gonna betray first this time
>>
>>76102320
>Meanwhile your globalist elites import Muslims, Arabs and niggers from Africa

USA imports Mexicans, you uneducated Russian muppet.
>>
>>76101660
Germany could not conquer Europe militarily so now they seek to conquer everything using economic means.

>>76101726
Agreed 100%
>>
>>76102050
Second Soviet Union isnt a good idea
>>
>>76102401
I was talking about American Empire and all its provinces not just the main headquarters of NWO. USA controls EU which does what I said.
>>
File: 2015.png (46 KB, 766x351) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
46 KB, 766x351
>>76102182
Great America existed when it was white. It's gone now.
>>
>>76099316
This burgerbro knows what's up
>>
>>76099960
he's sadly right.
>>
>>76102388
Yeah nigger, here's more history for you to learn. Your precious anglos will easily trade anyone for an illusion of peace.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
>>
>>76102538
> NWO

I think that Russia tries to replace current order with its NWO.

Besides it is really pathetic to complain about immigration in Western countries for Russia, for this basic reason: >>76099668

Russia acts like a crazy man who accuses everybody around of insanity.
>>
>>76102608
To be honest I care a bit more about me race than my country. That's not a good sign. But who am I to talk about birth rates...
>>
>>76102725
It's hilarious that this is coming from Poland, one of the few countries trying to resist the madness being thrust on it by the USA and its other minions.
>>
>>76100802
never trust someone who's afraid of dogs
>>
>>76102182

Why are you showing me pictures of niggers? Are you even Polish?

America has big problems ahead in the next 50 years. I don't see our country making a turn around from its current degeneracy and culture of nigger-loving. Our demographics will continue to slide until we become Brazil. We have 20 trillion in debt and a student loan bubble that's going to pop.

However, many American citizens would support Europeans to have guns and free speech. Yet there are many others who think what Merkel is doing is great.

If America swings right, Europe will follow. If America swings left, Europe will follow. Europe should do what is best for European people, not immigrants or globalists.
>>
>>76091838

the leeches need a new belly to suck off once brexit goes down and england leaves the union
>>
>>76102339
Do you even know him? He's based af
>>
>>76102793
Poland is probably the most US-loving country in Europe. I'm sure a Pole here has some statistic to show this.
>>
>>76102847
>Why are you showing me pictures of niggers? Are you even Polish?

Hey, relax :D
American society is very diverse and i think that it is not a bad thing, because most of you guys consider themselves American and have very strong sense of belonging to the same country and culture.

I think that Europe is fucked with its multikulti experiement, but America is doing quite well
>>
File: hitler_dog.jpg (42 KB, 350x511) Image search: [Google]
hitler_dog.jpg
42 KB, 350x511
>>76102840
I don't know how to take this.
>>
File: pokój.jpg (173 KB, 1218x823) Image search: [Google]
pokój.jpg
173 KB, 1218x823
>>76091838
Why you so retarded Germans? Why?
>>
>>76102905
>Do you even know him? He's based af
HE LOOKS LIKE A KEK
I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW KEKS IN MY TIME.”
>>
>>76102725
I think we're just trying to survive. We don't have the capacity to impose a World Order anyway, unlike the American Empire and its mega corporations.
The difference is our migrants actually work. Crazy I know. And they don't get citizenship unless they are Russians or can pass all tests necessary to get it, like living and legally working in the country for 5+ years and knowing Russian.
>>
>>76102401

True, mexicans are the only great factor left for muh melting pot meme. Arabs have already invested in US assets owning part of the country, so have the chinese and the niggers from africa don´t need to be important, they are already there for nearly 300 years.

I guess mexicans is really the last thing you need to crash this plane.
>>
File: 14640805427740.jpg (16 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
14640805427740.jpg
16 KB, 340x480
>>76103031
>The difference is our migrants actually work
>>
>>76102672
Already knew that. Same happened with Crimea.
Shame you are gonna turn Crimea into shit as well.
>>
File: 1461215615849.png (2 MB, 1430x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461215615849.png
2 MB, 1430x1000
>>76099091
That's what we thought last time too.
>>
>>76103031
>The difference is our migrants actually work.
>>
(((Merkel)))

(((Putin)))
>>
>>76101184
im sorry for your government, germanbro.

here's hoping all of our governments can undergo change for the better
>>
>>76102995

You're either a shill or mentally ill
>>
File: 1369318825690.jpg (223 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
1369318825690.jpg
223 KB, 500x473
>>76103005
>ALAHU AKBAR
>ALLLAAAHUUU AAACKKBAAR
>AAALAAAHUU AAAACKBAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>76103265
Dayum, so you really are a cockhole-refuge. Kek. Your rhetoric seemed very familiar.
>>
>>76096683
then you aren't pro freedom, or pro america. You're a globalist, and a cuck who blindly follows the government like a fucking fat cow. I hope you get shot and the real patriots and Americans in this country take it back.
Stop sucking Jewish banker dick, faggot.
>>
>>76102995

You must be a shill.

You don't know anything about racial tensions in America. Diversity is not working here. White people are in charge of most governmental positions, congress, city councils and such. It's the only reason we are still afloat. White men carry the rest of society on their backs here.
>>
>>76095643
Just in time for Hearts of Iron 4.
>>
>>76103287
Maybe he's galician.
>>
File: 1458686745392.jpg (47 KB, 552x856) Image search: [Google]
1458686745392.jpg
47 KB, 552x856
>>76103270

Thanks. But I think we need a big purge, not just change.
>>
What's the deal with Russia's political situation anyway? All I know is there's a dude, and he's intense, and the people like, exist and stuff
I lurk but most threads involving Russia are discussed among people who are in the loop of European politics
>>
>>76103418
Jews are not white.
>>
So we are in USSR now. Thanks EU, fucking ban me for hate speech, I quit internet, no fuck you it's Internet.
>>
>>76096981
always wondered what INGSOC would look like in South Africa. Ethnic cleasing of Black Africans or miscegentaion?
Personally, given the racial views of the time I'd wager the former, Black Africans were never viewed as good workers for the socialist cause.
>>
>>76103002
good ol' blondie

i wonder how it died
>>
>>76103265
>crime among the migrants grows
That's nice. How does this disprove anything that I said?
>>
File: 1232144325.jpg (40 KB, 485x355) Image search: [Google]
1232144325.jpg
40 KB, 485x355
>>76091838
wow, not even 48h ago she sucked Obcuckos BBC and said the sanctions sould be prolonged

>believing what Madame Flippedi-Flopp saying
>>
>>76101847
Hmm...
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (37 KB, 640x915) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
37 KB, 640x915
>>76094624
Do you realize that if German-Russian friendship happens, USA becomes less relevant in terms of exchanging goods, and Eu countries can easily decide to abolish trade in USD, which will cause domino effect on other countries and USA will collapse. Your currency is backed by nothing more than people willing to trade in it. Once it stops (and it will stop, soon) you're doomed. I expect it to be right before the general elections, so when Trump gets elected people will blame right wing for shitty economics.
>>
>>76103703
>Do you realize that if German-Russian friendship happens
It will not.
>>
>>76099728
I think it's a different definition of cuck, on one hand we Americans still preserve individual liberties unlike Europe. But we are far more fucked up ethnically, and we're home to the majority of Jewish bankers and politicians that are pulling the world strings. Basically its a comparison of cucked physically vs cucked morally. Even though Americans are still clueless and stupid, we still aren't pussified, just retarded.
>>
>>76091838
>common economic zone on a space from Lisbon to Vladivostok
This is the thing that Haushofer has proposed in the past

Anyway, it's far from becoming a reality. Firstly Germany would have to crush dissent and I doubt they can do it in any way

Secondly, China is going to topple some countries I guess, because there's an upcoming private debt crisis and this is what's going to set a new playground for the world

No need to exaggerate what she said. History doesn't repeat itself, there won't be new Ribbentrop-Molotov
>>
>>76103287
this is atlanta from krautchan

biggest fan of jews, blacks and usa
>>
>>76103703
>Do you realize that if German-Russian friendship happens

Yes, American elite realizes it, don't worry.
>>
>>76091838
Wait, Vlad. Trump will soon be in office and we can ally with you against Frau Merkel and the merchant led EU.
>>
>>76103822
dunno, but the thread is about Germany and Russia making deals, and my reply is about why that Ameritard shouldn't be so cocky
>>
>>76091838
you're quoting tass agency
please quote a german newspaper
>>
>>76103547
>All I know is there's a dude, and he's intense, and the people like, exist and stuff

What is this shit? Philosophy from 5000 years ago?

Seems to me you have to lurk a good additional 4-5 month and also by a few good history books.
>>
>>76091838
Usa will prevent this at all costs
>>
>>76102050
>solve all problems
>join EU
>more problems appear
>>
>>76102995
on an individual level, I think Americans and Poles get along, we share the same morals despite being so different, but on a global/political level, Poles need to be fucking afraid. We'd rape your country to stop your "racism" and help you be more "diverse" just like Germany and Britain.
>>
>>76101119
>oh fug bread an cheeze sanwich
Top kek
>>
>>76103979
I'm talking about Putin and 2016 Russia I know about the USSR and some 19th century Russia
>>
But this has been a plan for a long time.
>>
>>76103944
>please quote a german newspaper

„Ich bin dafür, dass Russland Schritt für Schritt auch enger an den europäischen Wirtschaftsraum heranrückt, dass wir am Schluss eine gemeinsame Wirtschaftszone von Wladiwostok bis Lissabon haben„, sagte Merkel.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/merkel-bei-brenner-schliessung-ist-europa-zerstoert-14269046.html
>>
File: fickifickifestival.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fickifickifestival.webm
2 MB, 640x360
How people can still support the EU really is beyond my comprehension, it is a corrupt hell hole, hell bent on the destruction of nations and if you don't comply willingly?

You gon get enriched, with ficki ficki or fines.

Stop defending it please, you look silly, no you really do look like silly Billies.
>>
>>76104015
who should know that better than Romania, amirite? You guys got fucked since joining EU. The only up side is you being able to go to Austria and Spain to work and live
>>
>>76091838
I don't like this. Russians are thugs, I don't want them in our bourgeois corrupt union.
>>
>>76104166
>>76103005
those pics made me fucking sad....
>>
odds are that merkel never said that and that this kremlin news agency is pulling another ridiculous intelligence job only aimed at russian and pro russians
when merkel will say that she never said that, the kremlin will accuse her of flip flopping
putin is mad that merkel is not on his side anymore, so he'll do anything to go at her
lol at believing 100% state funded news agencies, they only do propaganda
>>
>>76104307
>odds are that merkel never said

„Ich bin dafür, dass Russland Schritt für Schritt auch enger an den europäischen Wirtschaftsraum heranrückt, dass wir am Schluss eine gemeinsame Wirtschaftszone von Wladiwostok bis Lissabon haben„, sagte Merkel.

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/merkel-bei-brenner-schliessung-ist-europa-zerstoert-14269046.html
>>
>>76091838
Also, is she insane? Stick with America, the one true superpower of Freedom.
>>
>>76098976
Stop pretending like you don't have that many niggers in your lands.
>>
>>76103349
What the fuck kinda dino bird is that?
>>
>>76104360
>Wladiwostok
But it's spelled with a V, not a W.

God damn Germans and their stupid language.

That also needs to be sorted out at some point, maybe with a few missiles or nuclear bombs.
>>
>>76094624
YES!

AMERICA!

If there is ever a threat of a war, I will be in America so fast, I'll even join the army or whatever.
>>
>>76104436
That's clearly a dinosaur.
>>
>>76091838
>Germany allying with Russia again
Bad moon rising
>>
>>76104375
We don't, we admit our faults and try very hard to rectify them via weekly mosque bombings and lynchings of sand nigs.

America doesn't though.
>>
>>76104502
What kind?
>>
>>76104476
>>76104166
your eyes, they are so beady
>>
Do not enter any economic unions with Germany in it. They will buy your whole country and enslave your people.
>>
File: 1455819848157.png (283 KB, 555x354) Image search: [Google]
1455819848157.png
283 KB, 555x354
>>76104593
All the better to see through your schemes my dear.
>>
File: 1447624661745.gif (2 MB, 435x245) Image search: [Google]
1447624661745.gif
2 MB, 435x245
>>76104555
Can I get sauce on your claims please?
>>
>>76104476
>Anglo telling others how to write Russian names
It's Bлaдивocтóк, faggit
>>
>>76101726
>Poland would take care of American interest on the continent if we were given proper tools.
We have already provided you with toilet brushes what more do you need?
>>
File: 1457014397066.png (3 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1457014397066.png
3 MB, 1832x1754
>>76104703
Sure.

http://pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
>>
File: 1459455326295.jpg (40 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459455326295.jpg
40 KB, 420x420
>>76104738
>Bлaдивocтóк
Actually know.

It's VLAD IS VLOVE, VLAVY VLONT VLURT VLE, VLONT VLURT VLE, VLO VLORE.
>>
>>76104747
> We have already provided you with toilet brushes what more do you need?

Would be nice if you stopped accusing us of "stealing your [toilet-cleaning] jobs all the time" :D
>>
>>76101726
Let's do it.
>>
>>76103703
I guess you're still buttblasted about the 90's
>>
Russians always make threats of war and nukey nukey love you long time.

They did this last time anti missile shields were put in Poland.

They are all talk, no action.

Less talky, more nukey please. Thanks Russia.
>>
>>76091838
>still applies economic sanctions
>in favour of economic integration
u wot m8
>>
File: 1464664760487.jpg (508 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1464664760487.jpg
508 KB, 1600x900
>>76105024
Is that image a shoop or real?
>>
>>76104892
It is Bлaдeй вocтoкoм
Rule the Orient
>>
merkel said : if russia respect Minsk accords this will be the end of sanctions on russia
gl with russia respecting accords
>>
File: 1464839190595.png (870 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464839190595.png
870 KB, 1200x1200
>>76104807
Good. We'll need you to clean that island up before the war begins.
Last thing we need it to park our planes there and have em sabotaged by muslims living amongst you. Seeing as how the russians will want germany to shut down our bases over there.
>>
>>76091838
Those stasi roots are really starting to show.
>>
>>76105003
Are Americans seriously incapable of accepting and understanding things? Nice argument™ you have there m8
>>
>>76105130
lol Пиздa
>>
This gives hope. But Putin needs to be out of the game before this.
>>
>>76105120
Real. Mercedes-Benz E-Class, 2016.
>>
omg /pol/ manipulated by a commie news agency
so so based
>>
File: mapa_gran_colombia.jpg (46 KB, 550x524) Image search: [Google]
mapa_gran_colombia.jpg
46 KB, 550x524
>UNION IS GOOD AMIRITE GOYS
>BIG IS ALWAYS BETTER

Say that to my face, dickass bitch.
Look how great it went for south america, for the USSR, for Yugoslavia, for the roman and mongol empires.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.