[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the Chinese become as much of a threat to the US and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: pic14.gif (5 KB, 285x91) Image search: [Google]
pic14.gif
5 KB, 285x91
Will the Chinese become as much of a threat to the US and the world in general as the Soviets did? They still have the whole communism platform to work with especially since there is an increasing number of leftard commies/commie apologists over the western world.
>>
>>76089091
lol westerners talking about china on /pol/ is so cringey. china is a shithole. its like mordor. the only modern place worse than china is india. i don't count africa as modern btw.
>>
File: 1464060223475.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1464060223475.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>76089234
>>
>>76089091
and china is not communist anymore btw. its a joke to suggest it is. I'm not in hong kong I'm on the mainland but 4chan is blocked in my province so i need to use vpn.
>>
>>76089234
well, soviet union was a shithole, yet they sparred with the US for over 40 years. We are also considering the social and morale degradation in the west, as well as the harmful policies undertaken by our politician to their own people.
>>
>>76089343
The sad part is the number of westerners who try to justify campaigning in favour of communism because of China and how well it's suddenly doing.
>>
>>76089430
chinese social and moral rule is 'i am the most important person in the universe. except for my parents and children.'

this leads to people selling poisoned milk to schools to make a few more rmb. this leads to lying about every aspect of your life to impress other peasants. this leads to rampant corruption (why bother with following rules I'm above all of this)

combine with a lack of laws and the laws that there are won't be enforced (police are worse than useless) makes for a bad time. china is building into a real estate bubble. why do you think all the rich ones are leaving for the west?

youve got no clue what youre talking about.
>>
>>76089906
>youve got no clue what youre talking about.
Of course I have no clue. But like I said, a big enough shithole, while still being a shithole can become a threat. I want to know if this is feasable of China or if they will remain a regional power at best.
>>
Let's look at it like this.

Russia makes itself a threat on its own.

As for China, we always have to keep fucking with it to try to make it a threat. Even Khan was from Mongolia, and his grandson Kublai even took over China for a while.
>>
>>76090108
the american navy ensures that china will only ever be a regional power. you seem underage to me, just saying.

columbia rules the waves these days
>>
>>76090426
>rampant
>columbia
Your use of English is really unusual. You must have specialized education.
>>
>>76090514
i studied english literature in america
>>
>>76089234
is india worse than china? I know they have high rape rate, poop everywhere (well... also china), caste system, overpopulation (also china too). But they have democracy, isn't it? And I don't remember India did much hostile thing
>>
>>76090627
Studying literature would be unusual by American standards, sadly. Really makes a person wonder what you were studying, though, to refer to as Columbia. Not many people know much about that.
>>
>>76090426
I can assure you I'm not underage, but I do have very little knowledge of China and that part of the world in general. It's just whenever China is discussed here, people dismiss it as somewhat irrelevant and immediately point to the US navy.

I'll take your answer on this though. Just interesting in how the south china sea situation will be handled.
>>
>>76090922
i have a friend that traveled to india and i saw many pictures and he told many stories. it is like a scary movie..
>>
>>76091051
i was the only chinese studying english literature. all the other brainwashed chinese tried to shun me because i can speak fluent english (most of them spoke english like kindergardeners. only were in american university because they are rich) and tried to make friends that weren't chinese.
>>
>>76091139
lurk around reddit /r/china and you will get a good picture from other foreigners in china. there aren't many chinese on there its many foreigners but its a good forum.
>>
>>76091359
That's very respectable. On the whole, Chinese and other nearby immigrants make good immigrants, but the trend I don't like is that they've gone from trying to improve their English skills, to not even bothering with it unless they have to, to barely being able to speak it at all as long as somebody else is paying for it.

It's also strange to watch the dynamic of how guys simultaneously stick together like glue but also hate each other.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
File: ColdWar.jpg (205 KB, 747x1024) Image search: [Google]
ColdWar.jpg
205 KB, 747x1024
>>76089091
Not at all
China is a joke, they have no real military industry, all their equipment is redefined soviet stuff.
Their military is a joke too, most of their training is propaganda and allegiance to the communist party.

Russians were real opposition guys, we'll miss the days
>>
>>76094721
Remember when Bill Clinton had to give away missile secrets?
>>
>>76091513
R/China is famous for being composed of bitter loser sexpats from the West who are in China as English teachers. If you really want to bash China, use another source that doesn't immediately take away all your credibility.

T. Apple Cheung
>>
>>76089091
No, China is not even communist it just pretends to be
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.