[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
Where were you, when /pol/ got utterly and completely blown the fuck out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls

Trending WORLDWIDE on twitter.
>>
>>76089048
>There's no such thing as a pure race
>Ergo, race doesn't exist
>>
>>76089178

"There's no such thing as a pure race"

"So let's destroy the cultures that tie people together, then."

THIS is my problem with these people.

I am a proud product of racemixing caused by Imperialism. My family has lived in the same region over ten generations.

And yet now, foreigners want to move in and destroy the things that tie my neighbors and I together?

They want to crowd us native-born men and women out and shove their agenda down our throats?

HELL NO.

When races and cultures mix organically, I have no problem with it. This happens. It's NORMAL.

When you have invaders coming to destroy your way of life in less than a generation's time, then we have a problem.
>>
>>76089405
>When races and cultures mix organically, I have no problem with it. This happens. It's NORMAL.

Throughout history, race-mixing has occurred primarily through conquest and rape.
>>
File: הגויים ביותר.png (425 KB, 863x569) Image search: [Google]
הגויים ביותר.png
425 KB, 863x569
>>
>>76089048
Yeah no there's no race but there's this whole field called "critical race theory" which is all about studying the way some social construct magically happen (why does it happen? who knows) impacts the relationships of different human being.

I mean it's AS IF people classified themselves and one another according to their broad physical appearance and it is AS IF pushing for people with different identification and allegiance into a single group caused tension, strife and social decay.

As if.
>>
File: diversity apocalypse.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
diversity apocalypse.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>76089048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02HZalIGsGg
>>
File: 1459886341396.jpg (16 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
1459886341396.jpg
16 KB, 320x355
Well, atleast the comments aren't complete blind support for the video.
>>
>>76090588
the EU actually told us to lower the wall, it seems they didn't see the video
>>
>>76089048
>>76090119
underrated filenames

Well done.
>>
>>76089048
Wow.
>>
File: eternal anglo scum.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eternal anglo scum.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>76089048
BEADY EYES!
>>
>>76089048
How much f that trending is actual trending & how much is twitter manipulating trend #'s?
>>
I want to do one of these DNA things but im scared they will lie for the sake of pushing multi multiculturalism
>>
>>76090068
So you're ancestors are probably rapebabies at some point?
>>
Why the fuck are they so overdramatic?
If I found out I was 100% Serb,I wouldn't react in such a way.
Obvious liberal shit.

These fucking videos make me rage.
>>
File: 4chanvomiting.jpg (41 KB, 377x460) Image search: [Google]
4chanvomiting.jpg
41 KB, 377x460
>>76089048
This is so fucking staged is disgusting to watch
>>
File: 1427227957711.jpg (129 KB, 960x582) Image search: [Google]
1427227957711.jpg
129 KB, 960x582
>>76089048
communism through culture, but cultural marxism is a conspiracy
>>
Note that it's a DIRECTED video and everyone are actors, as stated in the description on youtube
>>
Sorry for the English guy we're good with Germans just not Turkey fuck Turkey.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.