[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ hates anything to do with jews and jewry >claims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1464905643091.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464905643091.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>/pol/ hates anything to do with jews and jewry
>claims Christianity as the main religion, embedding its influence in many ethical, philosophical and canonical avenues of Western civilization
>literally the West fell for the Judeo-Christian meme
>their greatest ethical and spiritual source of inspiration was from dead jewish guy who claims to be a the son of a jewish god

When will the sheeple wake up?
>>
yea but he spoke out against the jews and they hated him so much they got him killed
>>
>>76086885
And then they took over the remains
>>
>>76086885
You do know he wasn't against the Jew nor his customs right?

>Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
>>
>tfw christcucks are so brainwashed they literally think their religion isn't weaponized by the jews to control the populace
>>
>le fedora divide and conquer
You don't even believe in Jesus.
The logical stance for you as an atheist is to view Jesus as a legendary figure with no connection to the real world. The actions of real life modern Jews has no bearing on what the concept of Jesus is.

Christianity is a European religion.
The New Testament is written in Greek.

>b-but it's based on a Semitic religion....
and if you were actually intellectually honest you would know that the Semitic religions were based on the even earlier religion of the Sumerians, who were not Semitic.

You don't actually care if Jesus was a Jew because you're just another Godless cultural marxist kike undermining the pillars of Western civilization, and the "Jewishness" of Jesus is just another avenue of attack for you.
>>
>>76086885
>implying Jesus died
>implying they didnt just hide him for 3 days
>>
File: Nine Noble Virtues.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1816) Image search: [Google]
Nine Noble Virtues.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1816
Proud white people are pagans.

Cucked white people fall for the abrahamic religion meme.

Degenerate white people fall for the atheism meme.
>>
>>76087913

Are you autistic?

I believe in the historical Jesus. Even anti-Jesus scholar cannot refute his existence.

I do not believe in his godhood, and for the record I do admire some Christian values. As a potentially fictional character, Jesus was a decent spiritual figure.

My point is, /pol/ hates jews, yet laps up judeochristian mythos like its hitler's dick.

> Semitic religions were based on the even earlier religion of the Sumerians, who were not Semitic.
And?

The west still subscribes to Christianity, technically a branch from the Judeo Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>76087913
I particularly enjoy how there is not a single non-Jewish Cardinal or Pope, and how the current Pope is kissing a black man's feet

Christianity has power as an institution, and Jews lead that power, you are willing to have your soul sucked into the godform because of muh feels, very good goy
>>
Christianity is a degenerating force
>>
>>76086885

That is called misredirection tho

Jews hate arabs, that does not mean that you have to love arabs

Christianity gave the jews amazing advantages over Europeans, specially in the financial sectors, where their anti-richness religion banned christians from it
>>
>>76088059

spoken like a true muslim
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.