[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#SPARROWS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: sparrows.jpg (592 KB, 1200x868) Image search: [Google]
sparrows.jpg
592 KB, 1200x868
Some Bernie Sanders supporters have started a movement to wear tan shirts to protests.

This is in response to criticism of their protests in the news branding them rioters.

The movement is being modeled on Occupy Wallstreet to give a unifying name to the protests that will encourage focus on their aims without silencing individual voices.

The tan shirts are to identify the protesters to one another and present a more organised and credible opposition to Trump.

I'm concerned that this may actually hurt his poll numbers.

If you're aware of this movement, post #sparrows material in this thread so we know what we're dealing with.
>>
They're actually naming themselves after the group of dirty peasants led by a corrupt, power hungry pedophile from Game of Thrones? Fucking lel.
>>
Is this a troll it can't be real haha
>>
>>76082117
No its after the bird that landed on the podium when bernieboy was speaking a few months back.

I love the idea of them wearing tan, tho.

>Just like hitlers brownshirts
>>
>>76082036
That sparrow thing is soooo gay
>>
File: 1460495093784.gif (117 KB, 271x309) Image search: [Google]
1460495093784.gif
117 KB, 271x309
>wear tan to support our man
You're very, very clever, and very, very naughty.
>>
>literal brownshirts
I refuse to believe this isn't a /pol/ psy-op.
>>
>>76082036

>Bernie supporters
>literal Brownshirts
>>
File: Sparrows.png (340 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Sparrows.png
340 KB, 520x650
A post from a #sparrows blog:

The mainstream media has shown its republican bias labeling our legitimate protests as riots. We need to change our strategy slightly to stop people being manipulated.

Occupy Wallstreet was successful in threatening the establishment. How did it achieve this?

A unifying name that forced the media to scrutinize their aims rather than just branding them as "hippies" or "protesters".

Since the aims of OWS were popular, the mainstream media had a tough time if they were going to portray them as bad guys.

They couldn't be branded as a rabble.

So our movement needed a name. The natural choice is #sparrows.

Think about it. Remeber Birdie Sanders?

The sparrow that landed on Bernie's podium is already a symbol of our movement and furthermore a messenger of "World Peace".

What better choice to represent our peaceful protests?

The sparrow is also a symbol of the common folk, the 99%; Bernie's people.

To reinforce this message, we now wear tan shirts to our demonstrations.

It's our #SYMBOL. It is:

Simple and reflects our grassroots values.
You can find hem in most stores
Makes you visible to other #sparrows BUT
Blend into the crowd
Obtainable in women's, men's or other sizes
Less likely to cause offence than any other garment

If we unify and focus our message the media will not be able to paint us as hooligans.

So wear a tan shirt to the next protest against Donald Trump and SUPPORT BERNIE SANDERS! #sparrows #SYMBOL
>>
File: sparrows.png (555 KB, 1752x1180) Image search: [Google]
sparrows.png
555 KB, 1752x1180
Does anyone else have any images to share?
>>
File: 1461219375164.jpg (233 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461219375164.jpg
233 KB, 1000x1000
where have i heard this before?
>>
File: bernie_fans.jpg (72 KB, 476x300) Image search: [Google]
bernie_fans.jpg
72 KB, 476x300
>brownshirts

Noice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.