[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should parents be allowed to abort their children later in life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kid-in-cuffs.jpg (51 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
kid-in-cuffs.jpg
51 KB, 900x600
Should parents be allowed to abort their children later in life, if they become failures, delinquents, etc...?
>>
No, abortion should be banned anyway.
>>
>>76080835
careful m8 you might give the brits an idea
>>
>>76080835
Isn't that murder?
>>
>>76080835
>should parents be allowed to have kids
no.
there you go.
>>
No. And if both parents are working there should be exactly zero kids allowed.
>>
>>76081189
Not if you donate their organs. Then technically every part of them is still alive.
>>
File: 9492429.gif (111 KB, 160x157) Image search: [Google]
9492429.gif
111 KB, 160x157
>>76080998
This, CIS white males are free game in this nightmare realm
>select all images with tea
>>
>>76080835
Abortion for the unborn should be illegal, and also for underage children.
Parents should be able to abort their children after age 25 if they still live at home and play video games instead of working
>>
That's called murder. Now if we talk about a newborn that has major birth defects...I'd argue yes.
>>
>>76080835
yes
definitly
>>
>>76081766

This. We put down dogs and cats when they are suffering and ready to die. Why not children or even some adults. Take the long debated Terri Schaivo case. One could argue it was wrong to kill her. I would say it was worse the way they did it.

We give animals and criminals the needle. Yet Schaivo was left to starve with only basic pain killers. I think that euthanasia should be an option for things like horrendous defects such as zika victims. We allow them to live a bleak life where they can never enjoy it to the fullest. They will be in misery. Their conception should have never came to be.

Some cultures used to leave "bad births" to the wildlife. We just make them a burden to society. It is just as bad for them. There is nothing they can do about it. All around them will be people chasing and achieving dreams. And until we can repair, add-to, and augment brains to make up for such damage, they will never truly know what a full-life is.

An easy-end is better than the long pain. If done young enough, and you are religious, then you can think of this as a sacrifice of your place in heaven to send someone else there early.
>>
>>76082935
Completely agree, it's downright cruel to allow a baby with major defects to grow up and live. It's life will be miserable and it will be a burden on those who have to take care of it. Best to end the suffering before they have a chance to even have minds.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.